Greenfield Recovery Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Greenfield Recovery Ltd

About Greenfield Recovery Ltd: Licensed Insolvency Practitioners that provide advice & services relating to business recovery & business rescue for SMEs nationally.

info@greenfieldrecovery.co.uk

Trinity House
28-30 Blucher St.

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Outstanding service right from the start , Anita helped us to get HMRC to withdraw a winding up order. I would highly recommend Greenfield Revovery ! Thank you for all your help."
So glad we could be of help. Please do not hesitate to get in touch again if you need any more advice.

Kind Regards, Greenfield Recovery
"Absolutely delighted with the first class service provided and I would not hesitate to contact you should the need arise"
Thank you; glad we could be of service.

Kind regards, Greenfield Recovery
"I was bowled over by my first phone call with Peter, he realised there was nothing they could really offer me as a service, but then continued to give me free advice and then even passed me on to his colleague Anita who really helped me out of a serious pickle. I cannot tell you how refreshing it was, after lots of other companies contacted me and wanted to push their services on me when it wasn’t necessary. I would recommend them without any hesitation as the most honest and genuine people I have spoken with in a long time. Good for you Greenfield Recovery, you deserve to be top of your field."
Thanks Steven, we always do our best to be of assistance, so we really value your appreciative words.

Kind regards, Greenfield Recovery
"Great service from Anita Morris and Roger Hill who managed to get HMRC agree to withdraw a winding up petition that they had issued in respect of disputed VAT liabilities against one of the companies that we are managing. Bruno Pannetier, Chief Investment Officer, Old Park Capital"
Dear Bruno,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us how pleased you were with our service. Please do not hesitate to get in touch again if you need any more advice.

Kind regards,

Greenfield Recovery Team
"I can only say Greenfield are excellent at what they do. I have used them a few times in the past few years and Anita is easy to talk too, knowledgable and very very helpful. I have no hesitation in recommending their services."
Thank you, your recommendation of our insolvency services is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards, Greenfield Recovery
"We had significant issues with HMRC that resulted in a winding up petition. We contacted Anita Morris at Greenfield, who was extremely helpful and reassuring through this stressful period. She liaised with HMRC as payments were made and by paying 50% managed to avoid this being advertised with a further 12-week period agreed to pay the remaining 50%. With difficulty we managed to pay this and the petition was withdrawn. Throughout this process Anita was very calm and always there to make sure that this was not advertised which would have had catastrophic consequences for us. We really genuinely recommend anyone with similar problems contact Anita to help them. We have posted this anonymously but this is a genuine review."
Hello,

So glad we could be of help. We wish you well for the future and should you ever need us again please feel free to call.

Kind Regards, Greenfield Recovery
"We were contacted intermittently by Anita from Greenfield recovery over a 6 month period. Our company was in a terrible mess and we were living hand to mouth. Anita was very kind, understanding and at no point pushy. Several companies had contacted us but Anita from Greenfield was by far the most professional. The whole process was explained in great detail. Keeping us informed the whole time. Brilliant service. 10 out of 10!"
Dear Richard,

Really glad we could be of help. Should you ever need any insolvency advice again please just call.

Thanks for the review.

Kind Regards, Greenfield Recovery
"In my option greenfield recovery does what it says it is going to do and the time it says it will be done in very friendly staff easy to get on with and very helpful"
We appreciate you taking the time to review us.

We are very happy that you found us to be so efficient, as customer experience is really important to us.

Kind regards, Greenfield Recovery Team
"The help & support from the team at greenfield is consistent & concise, I would recommend utilising there experience & knowledge, helps to put uncomfortable concerns into actual positives, rather than burying your head & thinking it will all go away. First class friendly service"
Dear Ron,

We are very glad that we could be of assistance and if you need support again please do just call. Also thank you for your lovely words of recommendation.

Kind Regards, Greenfield Recovery
"Very professional staff. It was a pleasure to work with you. I will recommend you to all my friends. Thank you very much."
Thank you very much for recommending us. We are glad we could be of assistance. If you need advice again, please do just let us know.
"The team at Greenfield were incredible, the care and attention provided to my case was exceptional and I couldn't have got through it without them. A big thank you to Anita, Alan and Roger!"
Thank you for your lovely review. The team really appreciates it. Please do not hesitate to get in touch again if you need any more assistance.
"Anita at Greenfield has been absolutely amazing! Her help and advice were above and beyond and could not thank her enough. She really knows her stuff! Thank you Anita :-)"
Thank you very much for your recommendation and for your appreciative comments. If we can be of help in the future, please do just let us know.
"Anita was very friendly, understanding and compassionate whilst resolving our issues"
Thank you for your kind review. We are always happy to help and advise. Please feel free to contact us again.
"Anita represented us excellently , and helped us to get HMRC to withdraw a winding up order."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very happy that we could help with the Winding up Order.

If you ever need any further advice, please do just call.

Kind Regards, Greenfield
"Anita , she was so kind listening to my many stressful days during a downturn in business the HMRC were very aggressive every time I called , this led to me feeling quite ill , I am a very honest person and I care about others, and Anita was very caring and helped me and the company through a difficult episode. I would recommend Greenfield Recovery Ltd as a highly Respectable company. Thank you once again to Anita"
Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to review us and we are very happy that you had such a positive experience. If we can be of help again in the future, please don’t hesitate to call.

Kind Regards, Greenfield Recovery
"Greenfield were very proactive and kept in constant contact The lady we dealt with attended court every Monday to ensure the firm were up to date on current practices and judgements An excellent service"
Thank you for your very kind review. We are glad that we could be of service.

Kind Regards, Greenfield Recovery
"Good listeners who understand that not all cases are the same, with great initial advice with full telephone and actual support negotiating with HMRC to a successful outcome. Many similar companies simply pester you to close businesses and start up again - but these guys actually listen and act appropriately. Professionals in a world of inexperienced amateurs."
Hello,

We are very happy to be of service and appreciate you taking the time to review us. Every business is unique and it is our aim to tailor solutions to each. Please do feel free to contact us again if you are in need of advice.

Kindest Regards, Greenfield Recovery
"Very prompt and courteous response for assistance when my company was threatened with a winding up order. Everything dealt with efficiently and in a very pleasant manner (Thank You Anita) and, whilst I am unused to these matters, I thought the fees charged were very reasonable. Would recommend this Company."
Hello,

We are glad to be of service and appreciate you taking the time to let us know you are happy with your experience. Thank you very much for recommending us. If we can be of help in the future, please do just let us know.

Kindest Regards, Greenfield Recovery
"Anita was helpful, encouraging and knowledgable & made us feel at ease through a difficult legal process."
Hello Graham,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our service. Your experience is of consequence to us and so it is pleasing to hear that it was a positive one. In particular, that the advice you received was supportive and helped to ease the legal process.

We are here should you have any further needs.

Kindest Regards, Greenfield Recovery
"Very professional, yet also friendly and helpful when I needed clear answers and good advice."
Greenfield Recovery Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 25 reviews