Greenfield Recovery Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Greenfield Recovery Ltd

About Greenfield Recovery Ltd: Licensed Insolvency Practitioners that provide advice & services relating to business recovery & business rescue for SMEs nationally.

info@greenfieldrecovery.co.uk

Trinity House 28-30 Blucher St.

Click Here
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"I can't recommend Greenfield Recovery Ltd more strongly! They were proactive and very constructive in helping to achieve a fully agreed solution with HMRC which is now settled. Great service which was immensely appreciated."
Thank you for sharing the appreciation! It’s lovely to hear and will be passed along to everyone.

We are here to help whenever needed.

Kind Regards, Greenfield Recovery
"Anita and Greenfield are both fabulous, it was a delight to deal with a supremely professional and knowledgeable firm at a time of great difficulty. Anita provided timely and helpful advice and actioned essential tasks at the Companies Court ensuring that our firm weathered the storm. Great service, incredibly good value for money and I thoroughly recommend Anita and Greenfield to other firms requiring help and support through tricky situations. Paul C."
Dear Paul,

We appreciate hearing when we have helped a firm to ‘weather the storm’ and thank you for taking the time to share this and further, how pleased you were with our service.

If we can help again in the future please do let us know.

All the best, Greenfield Recovery
"Richard heads up a strong company with excellent members of staff who helped me at all stages of the IVA I was involved in. I truly had the best support from the best team in the business. I would especially like to thank Roger, Simon, Michelle and Anita who were always available at any point in time that I needed them and their advice and support has been invaluable. Thank you Greenfield for everything you did to help get the positive result required. You literally are life savers,"
Dear Mary, thank you for taking the time to tell us how pleased you are with the IVA and the service you received. Your kind words will be passed on.

Please do just call if any advice is needed.

Kind regards, Greenfield Recovery
"Greenfield Recovery have been very supportive over the last few months helping me to find the best way to secure the position for both the company creditors and to meet my obligations as a director of a limited company. I would personally recommend their services without question and can assure any director who is under pressure to contact them in the first instance for advice as they are very supportive from day one."
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review. The team will be very happy to read it. Customer experience is priority and your review validates the hard work put in every day.

Kind regards, Greenfield Recovery
"A really supportive service which gave us on point advise. Would recommended in a heartbeat."
Thank you for your kind words and recommendation.

Please do contact us again if you ever need further help.

Best Wishes, Greenfield Recovery
"I had the great pleasure of receiving first class service from Anita Morris, who worked tirelessly on our behalf on a matter. She achieved the outcome we wished for and I cannot speak highly enough of her. Thank you."
A lovely review – thank you. “First class service” is something we really strive for.

Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you need any more help.

Kind regards, Greenfield Recovery.
"Exceptional. Excellent service, personable, prompt and I felt proficient to advise and act in all areas of the issues affecting my business debts and the challenges I had. Held my hand throughout the process and was willingly and generously available as and when required."
Thank you for your review. It’s really good to hear that our advice empowers and helps. If you ever need any more support we are always here.

Best wishes, Greenfield Recovery
"Thank you to Anita She’s supported us and helped us come to a positive resolution . She’s a star"
Hello,

We are very pleased to hear about your positive outcome and how Anita assisted. Thank you for taking the time to let us know and we agree - she is a star.

Kind regards, Greenfield Recovery.
"Outstanding service right from the start , Anita helped us to get HMRC to withdraw a winding up order. I would highly recommend Greenfield Revovery ! Thank you for all your help."
So glad we could be of help. Please do not hesitate to get in touch again if you need any more advice.

Kind Regards, Greenfield Recovery
"Absolutely delighted with the first class service provided and I would not hesitate to contact you should the need arise"
Thank you; glad we could be of service.

Kind regards, Greenfield Recovery
"I was bowled over by my first phone call with Peter, he realised there was nothing they could really offer me as a service, but then continued to give me free advice and then even passed me on to his colleague Anita who really helped me out of a serious pickle. I cannot tell you how refreshing it was, after lots of other companies contacted me and wanted to push their services on me when it wasn’t necessary. I would recommend them without any hesitation as the most honest and genuine people I have spoken with in a long time. Good for you Greenfield Recovery, you deserve to be top of your field."
Thanks Steven, we always do our best to be of assistance, so we really value your appreciative words.

Kind regards, Greenfield Recovery
"Great service from Anita Morris and Roger Hill who managed to get HMRC agree to withdraw a winding up petition that they had issued in respect of disputed VAT liabilities against one of the companies that we are managing. Bruno Pannetier, Chief Investment Officer, Old Park Capital"
Dear Bruno,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us how pleased you were with our service. Please do not hesitate to get in touch again if you need any more advice.

Kind regards,

Greenfield Recovery Team
"I can only say Greenfield are excellent at what they do. I have used them a few times in the past few years and Anita is easy to talk too, knowledgable and very very helpful. I have no hesitation in recommending their services."
Thank you, your recommendation of our insolvency services is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards, Greenfield Recovery
"We had significant issues with HMRC that resulted in a winding up petition. We contacted Anita Morris at Greenfield, who was extremely helpful and reassuring through this stressful period. She liaised with HMRC as payments were made and by paying 50% managed to avoid this being advertised with a further 12-week period agreed to pay the remaining 50%. With difficulty we managed to pay this and the petition was withdrawn. Throughout this process Anita was very calm and always there to make sure that this was not advertised which would have had catastrophic consequences for us. We really genuinely recommend anyone with similar problems contact Anita to help them. We have posted this anonymously but this is a genuine review."
Hello,

So glad we could be of help. We wish you well for the future and should you ever need us again please feel free to call.

Kind Regards, Greenfield Recovery
"We were contacted intermittently by Anita from Greenfield recovery over a 6 month period. Our company was in a terrible mess and we were living hand to mouth. Anita was very kind, understanding and at no point pushy. Several companies had contacted us but Anita from Greenfield was by far the most professional. The whole process was explained in great detail. Keeping us informed the whole time. Brilliant service. 10 out of 10!"
Dear Richard,

Really glad we could be of help. Should you ever need any insolvency advice again please just call.

Thanks for the review.

Kind Regards, Greenfield Recovery
"In my option greenfield recovery does what it says it is going to do and the time it says it will be done in very friendly staff easy to get on with and very helpful"
We appreciate you taking the time to review us.

We are very happy that you found us to be so efficient, as customer experience is really important to us.

Kind regards, Greenfield Recovery Team
"The help & support from the team at greenfield is consistent & concise, I would recommend utilising there experience & knowledge, helps to put uncomfortable concerns into actual positives, rather than burying your head & thinking it will all go away. First class friendly service"
Dear Ron,

We are very glad that we could be of assistance and if you need support again please do just call. Also thank you for your lovely words of recommendation.

Kind Regards, Greenfield Recovery
"Very professional staff. It was a pleasure to work with you. I will recommend you to all my friends. Thank you very much."
Thank you very much for recommending us. We are glad we could be of assistance. If you need advice again, please do just let us know.
"The team at Greenfield were incredible, the care and attention provided to my case was exceptional and I couldn't have got through it without them. A big thank you to Anita, Alan and Roger!"
Thank you for your lovely review. The team really appreciates it. Please do not hesitate to get in touch again if you need any more assistance.
"Anita at Greenfield has been absolutely amazing! Her help and advice were above and beyond and could not thank her enough. She really knows her stuff! Thank you Anita :-)"
Thank you very much for your recommendation and for your appreciative comments. If we can be of help in the future, please do just let us know.
Greenfield Recovery Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 33 reviews