Graham & Brown Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Graham & Brown

How would you rate Graham & Brown?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Reviewer
"They were outstanding at customer service and had a terrific product. I loved the wallpaper which I used for an fundraiser for Burning Man in San Francisco. It covered the photo wall and was an absolute success. The paper was even more beautiful in person, and went on like a dream. As a former Window Dresser in Manhattan for Lux Goods, this resource is great!"
Linda Rhead
"Excellent service from start to finish, quick delivery and kept informed every step of the way. Add to that the wallpaper I chose is absolutely stunning and you have a very happy customer."
Doreen Phoenix
Doreen Phoenix
Unverified Reviewer
"What a helpful team ordered delivered next day paper went up a dream could not be happier"
299 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Graham & Brown in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Bought from website. took ages to come, when it did it was faulty straight out of the box. contacted to return, was told i had to send it back which involved me taking it to the drop off point as they would not collect from where they delivered it. apparently will take another week to get a refund and longer to get a replacement. customer disservice agent said "this is our policy" at least half a dozen times on call. Very dissapointing"
Verified Reviewer
"Beautiful wallpaper easy to hang"
"Delivery was very quick. Shame Brewers could not obtain it for me as I do not like ordering on the computer. Many shops are closing due to internet shopping. Should you rethink this? Won't be doing the wallpapering until next year!"
"Ordered wallpaper with Graham & Brown as I first saw this wallpaper at B & Q never had stock ! So well happy cheaper and delivered to my door in just 2 days with no P&P"
"Great service"
"Ordered Saturday lunchtime - arrived Monday - Great service. BUT I was on the phone on Saturday to a young lady who wasn't aware of the 20% discount that I got with my sample order and who basically refused to take my order over the phone so I had to spend another 15 minutes ordering through the website when all I really needed to do was to give my card number and delivery address to her. Case of "Computer says no" attitude which was not helpful to me - a first time customer."
"Love the beautiful designs, ease of application, price & swift delivery."
"Really good service delivery and quality products"
"Great samples, super fast delivery, great quality. Already came back twice and just about to order again. Can't recommend enough"
"Since buying wallpaper I have had numerous marketing emails from this company. Despite clicking on the unsubscribe button (on 3 separate emails) and speaking to their customer services department, these unsolicited emails keep on coming. When I originally ordered from them, I made sure that I unchecked any boxes agreeing to my receiving marketing emails. This type of aggressive marketing needs to be stopped."
"fast order delivery, easy web site"
"Exactly what we wanted excellent delivery within 2 days."
"Excellent service and delivery, great product. Second time I’ve ordered from Graham & Brown, five star both times."
Albert Erskine
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent product at a reasonable price and very fast delivery."
Albert Erskine
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent product at a reasonable price and very fast delivery."
"The samples we ordered came within a couple of days and then we ordered wallpaper Saturday morning and it was with us Monday afternoon - excellent service and with a one hour delivery slot. We've postponed decorating until after Christmas but are delighted with the paper."
"My canvas arrived very quickly after ordering. But when I opened it I was very disappointed it was out of original clear wrapping, it looked as if it had been previously returned. There was 3 buttons missing off it and glue marks where decor had been repositioned. I got refund but looks like delivery money was deducted from it."
"Order placed late Saturday evening and delivered on Monday. Excellent service"
"Now the 3rd wallpaper I’ve bought from Graham and brown and delighted with the quality and designs plus delivery is always really quick"
Graham & Brown is rated 4.60 based on 299 reviews