Graham & Brown Reviews

Graham & Brown have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

91% of reviewers recommend Graham & Brown

How would you rate Graham & Brown ?

The Style Ranger
"They were outstanding at customer service and had a terrific product. I loved the wallpaper which I used for an fundraiser for Burning Man in San Francisco. It covered the photo wall and was an absolute success. The paper was even more beautiful in person, and went on like a dream. As a former Window Dresser in Manhattan for Lux Goods, this resource is great!"
Linda Rhead
"Excellent service from start to finish, quick delivery and kept informed every step of the way. Add to that the wallpaper I chose is absolutely stunning and you have a very happy customer."
Doreen Phoenix
"What a helpful team ordered delivered next day paper went up a dream could not be happier"
"My paint is a lovely colour but not sure about longevity at all-got the resistance emulsion and boy does it mark-when I wiped it, so d of the paint comes odc on my cloth and leaves the wall lighter-maybe it's because use its a dark blue - hence had to order another pot-may as well gone for farrow and ball-very disappointed-expensive and time consuming as I have to paint the whole wall again"
"Fantastic shopping experience - the wallpapers are really high quality and beautiful. The delivery is really express and the customer service is just excellent. I definitely recommend to purchase the wallpapers here and wouldn´t doubt to buy there again, even the shipping fees outside UK is higher."
"The wallpaper that I ordered came delivery free in two days. I didn't request fast delivery. So it was a nice suprise. I'm delighted with the paper. I would defiantly recommend them, and I will be using them again."
"Bought from website. took ages to come, when it did it was faulty straight out of the box. contacted to return, was told i had to send it back which involved me taking it to the drop off point as they would not collect from where they delivered it. apparently will take another week to get a refund and longer to get a replacement. customer disservice agent said "this is our policy" at least half a dozen times on call. Very dissapointing"
"Beautiful wallpaper easy to hang"
"Delivery was very quick. Shame Brewers could not obtain it for me as I do not like ordering on the computer. Many shops are closing due to internet shopping. Should you rethink this? Won't be doing the wallpapering until next year!"
"Ordered wallpaper with Graham & Brown as I first saw this wallpaper at B & Q never had stock ! So well happy cheaper and delivered to my door in just 2 days with no P&P"
"Great service"
"Ordered Saturday lunchtime - arrived Monday - Great service. BUT I was on the phone on Saturday to a young lady who wasn't aware of the 20% discount that I got with my sample order and who basically refused to take my order over the phone so I had to spend another 15 minutes ordering through the website when all I really needed to do was to give my card number and delivery address to her. Case of "Computer says no" attitude which was not helpful to me - a first time customer."
"Love the beautiful designs, ease of application, price & swift delivery."
"Really good service delivery and quality products"
"Great samples, super fast delivery, great quality. Already came back twice and just about to order again. Can't recommend enough"
"Since buying wallpaper I have had numerous marketing emails from this company. Despite clicking on the unsubscribe button (on 3 separate emails) and speaking to their customer services department, these unsolicited emails keep on coming. When I originally ordered from them, I made sure that I unchecked any boxes agreeing to my receiving marketing emails. This type of aggressive marketing needs to be stopped."
"fast order delivery, easy web site"
"Exactly what we wanted excellent delivery within 2 days."
"Excellent service and delivery, great product. Second time I’ve ordered from Graham & Brown, five star both times."
"Excellent product at a reasonable price and very fast delivery."
"Excellent product at a reasonable price and very fast delivery."
"The samples we ordered came within a couple of days and then we ordered wallpaper Saturday morning and it was with us Monday afternoon - excellent service and with a one hour delivery slot. We've postponed decorating until after Christmas but are delighted with the paper."
Graham & Brown is rated 4.60 based on 302 reviews