GoodtoGive Reviews

Read GoodtoGive Reviews

(020) 7731 2041

info@goodtogive.co.uk

Suite 3b, Third Floor, Alperton House, Bridgewater Road, Wembley, Middlesex

Tell us how GoodtoGive made you happy
I have just noticed that GoodtoGIve are holding another seminar in March. I went to their last networking meeting and it was very informative. The speakers were very good and I shall definitely be attending other seminars.
Since we registered as a charity, another church put me in touch with GoodtoGive and its made claiming gift aid so easy. I had a meeting with Monique (lovely girl), she took me through a demonstration explaining how they would be able to assist us with retrospective claiming. The process has been very simple and I am extremely happy with the service.
I have found them very accommodating to specific needs in our processing of the Gift Aid Claims. Turnaround time for Claims is average. Customer service is very friendly. Always ready for Training and available to answer questions and queries in a timely fashion.
My stress level have gone gone since GoodtoGive became part of Shabach Outreach Ministries. The administration can now concentrate on other aspects of the ministry and allow GoodtoGive to deal with all matters concerning Giftaid. Which church or leader would not want to engage the services of this company? I would recommend to any church or ministry that is qualified for Giftaid returns to employ the services of GoodtoGive regardless of the size of the congregation or membership. They are on of our trusted partners in ministry and we do value their services and they are part of the Kingdom as well, that just a great bonus.
Our organization is very pleased with the service you are doing and has seen a tremendous difference with our income. Keep up the good work indeed as they say every penny counts most impressed BHCF
GoodtoGive is rated 4.80 based on 5 reviews