Goldsmiths Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Goldsmiths
10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Goldsmiths?

Tell us how Goldsmiths made you happy

"I have several issues with Goldsmiths 1. Product Quality - purchased my husbands white gold wedding ring, he had worn it a week on our honeymoon and it was scratched with gold showing through. We were asked in the shop if he had caused the damage by dragging it along rocks in the sea bed - which no he'd not, just general wear. The ring was sent back to be polished and re plated - on return worn for 3 days at work and it looked like he'd had it 20 years, totally scratched and gold looking. On taking it back for repair a second time - we waited more than 3 weeks for its return, told the delay was due to the workshop thinking a charge should be applied. 2. This is where the second issue comes in - all repairs are guaranteed for a year, so why would the workshop even question charging ? either just incompetence or delay tactics. 3. No response when raising a complaint via the customer service complaints email address - not even a thanks for your mail I call that poor service. My personal experience do not buy any white gold products from Goldsmiths - I have three white gold rings, one is 1 years old and looks a little tarnished but still good, 1 is 2 years old no damage and my wedding ring less than a few months old, still looking good - none are from Goldsmiths"
Are you Goldsmiths? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent customer service"
"Treated me very well with my purchase"
"excellent customer service from a lady named joan at goldsmiths in touchwood solihull. nothing was too much trouble. she was friendly and polite."
"Excellent Service always"