Get Customers Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Get Customers Ltd
Read Get Customers Ltd Reviews
So impressed. We had no hot water or heating, Brett gave us a very competitive quote within 10 minutes. The new boiler was installed next day and the engineer did a first class job. High recommend these guys.
I'm very happy with the installation by boiler genie. Had a couple of issues during the installation, related to how the previous boiler was installed on our older property, but everything was resolved and completed with excellent customer service throughout the process.
Brilliant service, was friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend to anyone in the Cambridge area who are looking to get a new boiler.
Amazing service. Our boiler had completely broken down so I was on the hunt dm for someone to replace it. I was on the website and before I could finish the survey, Brett was on the phone to me, talking me through everything. I had to finance my boiler but this process was simple and easy. As soon as the finance was sorted Jack was around fitting the new boiler. All round fantastic service and best price out there.
Really impressed with these guys. I didn't have a clue what boiler I needed, but they somehow kept it very simple but also very informative. I did a simple photo survey with a tool they sent me a link for, and within 30 minutes I had two quotes. My new boiler was installed within 2 days, Jack the installer was amazing! Super professional and very tidy ! Lee M
Really cool photo survey tool made the whole process so simple. Within 30 minutes I received two quotes and agreed a new boiler install within two days. Excellent and very helpful people. Thanks guys. James S.
Get Customers Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews