Gents Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Gents Shop

Tell us how Gents Shop made you happy

"Ordered on line form a large selection. Dispatched quickly and arrived very soon after. The braces look great, and am sure the recipient will be pleased. Cannot fault the customer service."
"Excellent, prompt service"
"Exceptional quality, best wallet I’ve bought by far. Quick delivery and very well wrapped. Will certainly purchase again."
"Excellent service, really good quality braces. Would definetly recommend to family and friends."
"Good online site. Easy ordering and quick delivery."
"Lovely good quality trouser braces. They are the best quality that you can get on the internet. Massive variety and satisfied with the price. You get what you pay for. I've only one critasism tho the slim germany trouser braces should be a little cheaper than the thick heavy dutie wide clip made in england 35mm trouser braces as these thick braces are much stronger heavy dutie ones, the strongest I've seen. But there all the same price. But however The slim ones are still very good quality, but there very smart going out braces for a lighter smart look. I love these ones, and the clips are a very strong grip. Thick or slim ones, I think there brilliant. I'll always buy from here and nowhere else."
"X"
"Super item would shop here again"
"Good item extra fast delivery time & well packaged Highly recommended"
"Great product. Prompt delivery. Overall excellent service. πŸ‘"
"Easy to order and quick delivery. πŸ˜€"
"The items I was looking for were not in sufficient stock, but as soon as they were I got an email to let me know! Fabulous customer care!"
"easy to order, excellent selection, very good quality and value."
"Excellent service. Good product."
"V G"
"Great customer service, even down to posting on the right day to avoid a parcel arriving whilst we were away. Well done!"
"Website is easy to navigate and carries sufficient information and detail to allow you to make a decision. Despatch and delivery of my item was prompt and the quality of my Braces is quite superb. These are of first class quality, superb materials and look sure to last. It is quite some time since I last had such quality."
"Good quality braces lovely with my husband's suit for a wedding. Bonus that you can actually purchase in different sizes"
"I am very happy with my Scottish Thistle cufflinks, which were a perfect accompaniment to my outfit for a recent wedding. Arrived quickly in nice wee cufflink box."
"I bought some extra long mens braces. You just can’t find these on the high street. My husband is really pleased with them. Very strong clips and a comfortable fit. The braces were delivered the next day. Would certainly recommend."
Gents Shop is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews