Gents Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Gents Shop

How would you rate Gents Shop ?

"The items I was looking for were not in sufficient stock, but as soon as they were I got an email to let me know! Fabulous customer care!"
"easy to order, excellent selection, very good quality and value."
"Excellent service. Good product."
"V G"
"Great customer service, even down to posting on the right day to avoid a parcel arriving whilst we were away. Well done!"
"Website is easy to navigate and carries sufficient information and detail to allow you to make a decision. Despatch and delivery of my item was prompt and the quality of my Braces is quite superb. These are of first class quality, superb materials and look sure to last. It is quite some time since I last had such quality."
"Good quality braces lovely with my husband's suit for a wedding. Bonus that you can actually purchase in different sizes"
"I am very happy with my Scottish Thistle cufflinks, which were a perfect accompaniment to my outfit for a recent wedding. Arrived quickly in nice wee cufflink box."
"I bought some extra long mens braces. You just can’t find these on the high street. My husband is really pleased with them. Very strong clips and a comfortable fit. The braces were delivered the next day. Would certainly recommend."
Gents Shop is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews