Gents Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Gents Shop

Tell us how Gents Shop made you happy

"great seller. everything in great condition."
"this was my first order with Gents Shop,i was very impressed with everything from there website to delivery,recommend Gents Shop"
"Excellent service, great product just what i wanted and at a good price 5 stars and more !"
"Perfect colour, mustard yellow braces, to go with suit for beach wedding."
"Good website, good product, good service"
"Top product - fast delivery !"
"thank you for prompt delivery and quality products . Would have no hesitation using your service in future,"
"Great service. Quick delivery"
"Top quality products and top quality service. Very courteous communication and prompt delivery. Would certainly use again."
"Excellent quick delivery of exactly what I ordered!!!"
"Service and braces very good. Will use again."
"Amazing service and fast delivery to Spain. The personalized cufflinks are impeccable!! I would definitely return to this shop."
"Very satisfied with the wallet and delivery very quick. Would purchase again"
"The lady I contacted by email replied promptly with some very valuable advice which helped me make a successful decision."
"Quality item, very well presented and packaged. A little gem, will use again."
"I purchased some chocolate brown braces for my step father as a birthday present. He is really pleased with them, and said that they are extremely good quality."
"First time shopping with them, I needed some 2xl braces for 2 very tall young men, and these were an excellent fit, very quick delivery service. I will use their services again, for future weddings."
"Brilliant service, we needed extra items which were out of stock for a wedding. They let us know as soon as they were back in stock so we could get them ordered. Speedy delivery and great quality braces."
"Braces are brilliant.really pleased.have bought braces in the passed from other dealers.and l gave up as the clips never worked.but these have a great grip.would reccomend your shop instantly.well done ***"
"Easy, Fast and Efficient!"
Gents Shop is rated 4.98 based on 57 reviews