Sheilas’ Wheels Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Sheilas’ Wheels

Tell us how Sheilas’ Wheels made you happy

"When I had my accident they were very helpful.It was sorted out very quickly."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Called this morning ,was told your systems were down (that’s just not acceptable for such a large company ) Called back again after 2pm as required I have now been on hold for over 25 minutes , that is atrocious and I want an explanation and a refund for the cost of my call"
"LOYAL CUSTOMERS TO SHEILAS WHEELS /… LOYAL CUSTOMERS TO SHEILAS WHEELS / ESURE BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!! Just had a look at my Bank Statement and noted that my wife's insurance premium had bounced up £1600 as a result of an accident I had in her car last year resulting in its write off. Unfortunately the renewal was January and I missed the New Premium offer and ended up paying £150 per month. Not happy with this I decided to have a look through the comparison sites and Guess what - Sheila's Wheels / Esure have come in at less than £800 WHAT AN ABSOLUTE CON THESE COMPANIES ARE. I`ll be on to their customer services Monday and if Necessary to the Ombudsman SO ITS RIGHT WHAT THEY - COMPANIES LIKE THIS ARE NOT LOYAL TO YOU - SO DEFINATELY LOOK AROUND"
"By Will Carter Had first loss for 28 years someone broke window stole my coat with my glasses and wallet (I know) sat nav cds charging lead and cash in change from inside You know who an insurance company is when you call when it's gone wrong First paid for glass 100 pounds... Ok Then told total amount you can claim for contents is 200 pounds... I have a 250 excess so informed if I pay 250 excess I can claim 200 pounds back... Well I'm not that great at maths but please thats an insult to loose 50 quid... Then told the paintwork has excess as not classed as interior or glass of 250pounds...Its the same claim Sheila's wheels I'm voting with my feet goodbye you proved who you are cheap quotes cheap flimsy cover that don't stick Message to others reading this pay more don't go cheap as that's what you get cheap and no cover Just my opinion of course X"
"Stay away ,if my policy is dearer with another company I will be happy to pay extra really hard work with communication"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Had a full year of responsible driving get to me last month and to be told there canceling my policy over a payment resulting in them telling me I won't be getting my year no claims discount scandle not happy at all y should thay take away my years no claims a month before my policy is due to renew not happy thank you very much am not a dangerous driver in my opinion its rong to take away my no claims after ave had no accidents 👎"
"Helpfull would house them again"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"It all seems to work ok for me."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Abysmal home insurance company.....do not touch with a bargepole. 5 months on after our drains backed up through no fault of our own and still waiting ! Was offered £400 but damage estimates from 2 building firms estimated £4000 plus. To rub salt in the wound our renewal estimate trebled from previous year. They will not be getting a penny from us ever again......absolutely disgusting service."
"brilliant, so cheap for my first car ! cheapest insurance around for us ladies"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Well customer service agents were fine if you have about an hour or so to wait to get through. I tried the call back system , but they disconnected before I could even answer and then had to start again. My query was a change of Address which cost me £25 Admin fee. It cost £25 to type a new postcode (1 letter change) into a computer apparently. Absolutely ridiculous. I have been a loyal customer of Sheilas wheels for a number of years but it has gone down hill and at the end of this policy I will be moving elsewhere. NOT RECOMMENDED."
"Very competitive"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great service no problems at all."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Paid for a courtesy car as add on to car insurance. Had an accident and was offered courtesy car for 21 days, excepted their offer when car was officially written off. Next day told i had to return the courtesy car after only 5 days as i had accepted their offer. Spent a whole day on the phone trying to explain i had no car, that i would have to wait 5 days for a cheque in the post and would need 5 days for it to clear and would still need to purchase a new car (which is what i thought the point of 21 days courtesy car was for). I was told i would have to pay for the courtesy car if i didn't return it the next working day. Do not take insurance from this company and definately do not pay extra for a courtesy car as an add on. If your car becomes unusable they will leave you up the creek without a paddle what a rip off company SHEILAS WHEELS and ESURE AVOID, AVOID, AVOID."
"Was good and am happy from there services"
"Quick and easy"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Easy, fast and low cost. Still need to see what happens at renewal time but I’m happy with the cover so far."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Good price. Nice app. And fast service!!"
"Very good, only problem when someone reversed into us, they told me it could be knock for knock, wound me up a bit, thank goodness for old fashioned honesty from the guy that ran into us, still getting calls now to make a claim against this decent person, until we all stand up for what’s right, Will these parasites go away!!!!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago