Sheilas’ Wheels Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Sheilas’ Wheels

How would you rate Sheilas’ Wheels?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

296 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Terence
Very good service.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Sheilas’ Wheels in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very good service."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
Caroline Conrad
Unverified Reviewer
"I have been with Sheilas Wheels for many years and never made a claim, I changed my car and the renewal quote was far too high, so I shopped around and found another company saving £300. I cancelled the policy in November which was due for renewal 2nd December. Whilst checking through my credit card statements I realised sheilas wheels had taken out the full £644 from my account, I phoned today after waiting to get through for 5 mins and been charged for call, the person first said I did not cancel then said oh yes its our mistake he was abrupt and difficult to understand, i was very annoyed that they had done this, and was told there will be no compensation, just £10 for the call !!"
"On the whole, very good company to deal with from the initial customer service point. Luckily I haven't had to make a claim and it is at this point that you find out how good an insurance company is."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
"Found arranging the insurance really easy, and when I bought my new car I spoke to someone who was really helpful and changed over no problem"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very satisfied with the service so for thank you so much"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Found the whole process and service with Sheilas Wheels from start to finish excellent, happy to re insure with them pending revised policy :)"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"A hire car smacked into me so after 46 years of accident free motoring I had to make a claim. Shelia's Wheels were excellent, I couldn't fault them"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very helpful and informative at a very competitive price."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Failed to repair car and damaged car further when attempting to repair. Have failed to respond to complaint won’t be renewing with them !"
Shane Robson
Verified Reviewer
"Car was involved in a collision which was the other drivers fault, car was not repaired to the same standard, Sheila's Wheels were very unhelpful and have left me with a car that is not roadworthy! Two policies that will be going elsewhere come renewal"
"Just went through trying to get a car insurance quote online and on telephone with numerous other companies and after hours of frustration went to Sheila;s Wheels and all sorted within 7 minutes. Hooray at last a helpful useful company. Lets hope it lives up to the expectation now."
"Sheila’s wheels is very helpful with the best prices and no stress keep up the good work and thanks very much"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I have had good input from them and hope to still use them if they continue to be my lowest quote"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"The only provider who could offer me the cover I wanted. Excellent."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Found the forms easy to fill in on line, if I had any query's I got in touch y e-mail and the query's were dealt with very quickly. very easy to down load all information and policy's ."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Most impressed with Sheilas’s Wheels. So easy to use the site and if you need help in Customer Services their service is great and they go the extra mile to resolve any issues u may have regarding the policy or anything that you are unsure about Would definitely use them again."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Exvellent service and when needed to speak to anyone they was very helpfull xx"
Howard Mitchell
Verified Reviewer
"Had an accident that wasnt my fault. ‘Legal’ team have been sat on their hands for the last three months not recovering my excess or doing anything of any value"
Hiten Babulal
Verified Reviewer
"Over 18 months ago I discovered Sheila's Wheel through a car insurance comparison web-site. I found that dealing with Sheila's Wheel on-line was very good. They had actually properly thought of thier very good and easy to follow Web-site design. It was very easy to navigate through step by step AND it was also easy to underastand each step and broad terms of the car insurance cover. In general all the 'small prints' were clearly explained BUT in the large print. ABOVE ALL DEALING WITH SHEILA'S WHEEL I SAVED £183.00 ON THE CAR INSURANCE. My current insurance provider quoted mote then £400, whereas Sheila' Wheel quoted less then £275.00, a real bargain."
Miss M Lawson
Verified Reviewer
"I’v been a customer with Sheila he’s wheels for years. I’v never had a claim and pay annually. I find them hard work I inquired to add my granddaughter on my insurance last year as a learner driver and was told that I couldn’t. Just rang them this morning to ask about business insurance am I covered and find out no I’m not but I can be at a price. There is always a price. I will 100% not be renewing my car insurance with them in the future."
Sheilas’ Wheels is rated 3.78 based on 296 reviews