Sheilas’ Wheels Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Sheilas’ Wheels
Telephone

How would you rate Sheilas’ Wheels ?

"I found sheilas wheels to be very helpful and I understood what they were talking about"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 22 hours ago
"I found my experience with Sheila,s wheels good"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
"fantastic customer service,, no problem getting through on the phone, unlike other companies..very helpful on the phone, and this is my second yr with them."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 days ago
"Great service never had a problem in the year I've been with this company would recommend to people ?"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Your quote delivered exactly as stated and Sheila’s wheels delivered their services accordingly. No issues. Very happy."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Awful company, been with them for years, never claimed. Changed my car and got an increase in premium £250, even though the new car is a family type with a smaller engine than my previous sports cars. Nowadays it takes hours to get through to them on the phone and when you do, they just hang up on you. I believe it used to be a good company with competitive rates - now my advice: stay clear from these money grabbers! PS, The new insurance with a different firm cost me almost 50% less, so even with cancellation fees I'm still MUCH better off with the other insurer."
"WORST CAR INSURANCE COMPANY EVER. Someone ran into my car overnight and my car cannot lock at all. They took my car to the garage and I am entitled to a courtesy car yet after a week i have not received it and on top of that they can't find my car. They also said if i want my car i have to come and get it myself. DISGUSTED."
"No complaints"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"In simple word just perfect insurance company"
"No"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"It would be a good idea if it would be possible to just input a fresh car details using all the personal details you hold to check premium when one wants to change the car."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"They are the best company I’ve ever dealt with kept me updated constantly so profetional would not go anywhere else fantastic"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Easy to deal with over the phone, very helpful"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"The provider I had when it came to renewing my insurance had quite substantially increased my premiums despite being with them for a number of years & without me making any claims, Sheilas Wheels came in a good amount under for the same cover & requirements."
"Would recommend"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I used to be very happy with them. However they seem to have passed on their travel claims to a third party that is putting forward pretty unreasonable requests (detail below) and that made me wait 20 mins to speak to the right person. (I had to list all that was in the bag that was delayed, inc value, when I bought it, where, what proof of purchase I have, etc. I am not claiming for lost contents, only expenses for basic items!! Also they asked for the airport baggage department to confirm 'in writing' the number of hours between they lost the bad and when I got it back... The whole thing has taken hours to compile and a 40 mins call. Def not worth the £200!)"
"over all i ilke this company or i wouldnt be here for many years...but today i was spoken to by a female wish id got here name very rudely and i was a little upset....i hung up on her called back explained to a lovely helper Called Hayley who couldnt have been nicer trying to calm me down from being spoken to like an idiot by the last operative ...... so im hoping this little review gives Hayley her employe of the month award as she was brilliant ... and find out who that miserable condescending operative is and give her a kick up the backside ! Gary"
"I got charged a very high rate to change my address on the policy which seems ridiculous as none of my details have changed as far as my policy is concerned. I won't be using them again because of this."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very professional no complaints"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Starting the policy and everything attached to it i.e. documents etc. couldn't have been easier. Big plus there. Changed my vehicle shortly after though and the pain and cost I had to go through from there was ridiculous. Something so simple became the worlds biggest issue, leading me to think I'm the first policy holder they've ever had that changed car mid way through the agreement. If you simply want insurance I've nothing bad to say. If there's a possibility you might change your car before your policy expires I'd avoid them like a week old kebab....."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago