Sheilas’ Wheels Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Sheilas’ Wheels

How would you rate Sheilas’ Wheels ?

"very straight forward, i got the cheapest quota from them and surprisingly didn't have to wait long on the phone like the other companies. highly recommended.."
"I’m happy with my car insurance"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"Excellent prompt service very good rates cheapest car insurance after having no claims discount of my own for ten years plus always been named driver , so all other companies double triple price than SHEILA'S WHEELS ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND ."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"Very good to get insured with don't miss out go with sheilas wheels"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Motor Renewal document information was never received, policy was 50% higher than elsewhere. cost me £25 to get out of a policy that had only just started (realised when first payment was taken) Will be cancelling all of the policies I have with them ... apparently you can't notify them in advance that you don't wish to renew."
"N/a"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"A company that shows customer loyalty and passes discount on rather than having to shop around."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Found everything fine."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"All good great service"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I had my insurance with this company. But when I changed my car they wanted £200 more than my present one. I emailed the company several times as need my proof of no claims. I am alas still waiting and might loose my present insurance."
"Easy to buy online and excellent value for the amount of cover required"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Have found it too expensive, when making changes to policy it is not free"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Everyone I've dealt with in sheilas wheels has been friendly and helpful. I'm impressed with their service."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Really easy to set up documents through very quickly. Customer services were excellent when I changed my vehicle mid policy, although there was a minor error which I didn’t notice they informed me immediately and refunded the small overpayment straight away. Good-day Sheila"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Fine until you have no make a claim. I have 18 years protected no claims discount. A lady drove into my parked car this week in a car park so I put in a claim for repairs. My renewal premium had come in at just over £400. When I rang to renew, my premium had jumped by around £65. I discovered that Sheila’s wheels increase your premium if you report an accident or claim even if it is not your fault. Other insurance companies (CoOp for example) do not do this and I feel they put their clients’ best interests first, unlike Sheila’s Wheels."
"Very poor customer service, misleading prices, errors not corrected, (no leadership) I will not recommend it! took them a year in correcting a mistake on my insurance and charged wrong price for my policy. Avoid it if you can!!"
"I found sheilas wheels to be very helpful and I understood what they were talking about"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I found my experience with Sheila,s wheels good"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"fantastic customer service,, no problem getting through on the phone, unlike other companies..very helpful on the phone, and this is my second yr with them."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Great service never had a problem in the year I've been with this company would recommend to people ?"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago