Sheilas’ Wheels Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Sheilas’ Wheels

How would you rate Sheilas’ Wheels ?

"Very professional no complaints"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 17 hours ago
"Starting the policy and everything attached to it i.e. documents etc. couldn't have been easier. Big plus there. Changed my vehicle shortly after though and the pain and cost I had to go through from there was ridiculous. Something so simple became the worlds biggest issue, leading me to think I'm the first policy holder they've ever had that changed car mid way through the agreement. If you simply want insurance I've nothing bad to say. If there's a possibility you might change your car before your policy expires I'd avoid them like a week old kebab....."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 days ago
"I like the updates they send online. If you break down. If you have an accident. When it’s bad weather like snow and if you have a bump. Really really good service. Very efficient too."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Sheila Wheels is the worst insurance company in U.K. The company uses Invisio Validation Services as their adjudicating company. My claims for water escape was dealt with unprofessionally. I was dejected and disappointed with service I received from their insurance company and all their service providers. You are warned. Sheila Wheels is the worst insurance company in the U.K. Sheila Wheels and their subsidiaries companies are very poor with offering good service. I can’t wait to leave this insurance company. 15th June 2018"
"I have had no reason to deal with Sheilas Wheels as nothing has gone wrong for me to have to put in a claim and nothing against the company at all but I find ALL insurance jargon written so us every day folk find it confusing to understand"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"Made a small claim with shielas wheels they were nothing but effecient and helpful, I have already recommended them to all my family ... thank you Sheila’s wheels for making it all seem uncomplicated so unusual 10/10"
"Spoke to Riz, wasn't friendly or helpful. There is no need for such a rude tone of voice. emailed them with feedback, heard nothing. My renewal was £330 but I got the same policy on GoCompare for £280."
"Don't go with Sheila's Wheels home insurance if you have more than 5 years no claims because they will reduce it down to 5. So I should have 9 years no claims but now they'll only give me proof for 6 - they have essentially deducted 3 years from me, which will have a knock on effect with my new insurer. Also they also auto-renew without any consent!"
"Had my policy for 4 months and so far so good. Easy to set up and so far easy to maintain"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Absolutely horrendous company. We were involved in a collision after a driver pulled out in front of us. Esure unfortunately represented both parties and refused to investigate the accident and applied partial liability to both parties. I assume because its better for them to raise both our insurance premiums and save the expense of investigating the claim at all, nevermind correctly. After chasing them up and hounding them they eventually provided a courtesy car that should have been offered and provided at the time of the claim. Only for them to take it back almost 2 weeks earlier than agreed leaving us whitout a car whilst trying to replace the one that they wrote off rather than repair. They didnt even communicate to us that they were taking the courtesy car off hire, a confused rental agent called us apologising that they were going to need the car back today. Each time we called the insurance agent they were rude and abrupt. Uncurteous and unhelpful. We will never do bussiness with them again and advise anyone else to avoid them like the plague.if i could givem minus stars i would."
"Products offered are fine but call centre has too many menus and recorded messages and it takes too long to get through to speak to a human being."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Easy to use, quick feed back. No issues. Great"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Very pleased with the service"
"Great service...great price"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I have a very good opinion. I'm happy with them are serious."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"There an insurance company, they'll try and increase my policy there automatic renewal when my current policy expires like every insurance company and I'll be back on gocompare to get a cheaper offer (quite possible off them) normally how it goes."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Helpful when a customer but awful when sorting out an existing claim after you have switched to a cheaper company. No one helps and they cut you off at any opportunity after saying they will put you on hold/ring you back."
"Very pleased with sheilas wheels, easy to contact regulaur emails would definitely use this company again"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
Mrs Karen Matejak
Verified Reviewer
"you were very very expensive compared to direct line insurance - over twice as much and you were not bothered when called and dismissed me as a valued customer and mature woman driver with no convictions £380 by SW - £174 DL so whats going on here?"
Sheilas’ Wheels is rated 3.79 based on 341 reviews