Sheilas’ Wheels Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Sheilas’ Wheels

Tell us how Sheilas’ Wheels made you happy

"I have both home and car insurance with Shielas Wheels, they encouraged me to google prices before I renewed and price matched - saving me a £110 approx. Think they are fair and genuine"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
"Insurance has doubled in the last few years and they applied a legal protection that I never signed up for. When I told them I hadn’t requested this they said There is charge to take it off. No money back and then applied to renewal to charge again next year! Just want to keep adding on costs. Very disappointed"
"Pleasant service, met my needs, financial and security."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"All been dealt with very quickly and very efficiently!!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Worst car insurance company ever. They have made several mistakes on my police and so my insurance would be voice. Have asked for a call back and a copy of the transcribed twice of the call so find out where it went wrong. When I phone to make the changes they told me my police would go up by over £500 a year. This was a joke as I could check on line and it was only £100 more. As I stands I am still waiting to find out who is a fault."
"Ridden with extra fees. Ends up making it a lot more expensive in the end."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I phoned Sheila's Wheels to ask them to remove a named driver from my car policy the charge for this is.....£35.00!!! Astonishing isn't it. Buyer beware!"
"Fast freidnly"
"I really could not fault the gentleman who attended to me when I insured my car with Sheilas' Wheels last year. He had the 'patience of Job' when explaining everything to me relating to the policy. Fortunately, I have not had any further need to contact the Company, and only hope that when my renewal is due they continue to charge as reasonably as they did last year."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"bought and sold cars over the summer, very easy to deal with and competitively priced to add on temporary insurance Did go with another company for multicar when I moved in with my partner and I thought I had asked for my SW policy to be cancelled rather than renewed. It was renewed which I only discovered when I got my credit card statement but very helpful gentleman on the phone was able to backdate and refund me completely with no quibbles."
"Im hoping i never have to contact them but as ive not i dont really know how good they are."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"very straight forward, i got the cheapest quota from them and surprisingly didn't have to wait long on the phone like the other companies. highly recommended.."
"I’m happy with my car insurance"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent prompt service very good rates cheapest car insurance after having no claims discount of my own for ten years plus always been named driver , so all other companies double triple price than SHEILA'S WHEELS ! HIGHLY RECOMMEND ."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very good to get insured with don't miss out go with sheilas wheels"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Motor Renewal document information was never received, policy was 50% higher than elsewhere. cost me £25 to get out of a policy that had only just started (realised when first payment was taken) Will be cancelling all of the policies I have with them ... apparently you can't notify them in advance that you don't wish to renew."
"N/a"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"A company that shows customer loyalty and passes discount on rather than having to shop around."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago