Sheilas’ Wheels Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Sheilas’ Wheels

How would you rate Sheilas’ Wheels?

316 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Alison

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Sheilas’ Wheels in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The company offered a good price and it was very easy to change my insurance to them."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
"Great price easy set up"
"Terrible. They didn't listen when i was involved in a accident and I was blamed. When I had explained the situation. It was clearly the other driver. Then when I tried to speak talkto them after they would not help. Even though they said they were going to go through the call that was made. I was not given the cursity car. As they said they had 72 hours. And then they wrote the car off. I wasn't asked if I wanted the car back. I wasn't told I could dispute the pay out. The communication was terrible. Then after the huge exspence of sorting out a new car and insuring it I discovered they didn't add road side assistance. I think this company is appalling and when the policy runs out I will not be using them again."
"Very good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"So easy to make an application, I received a quote well below other insurance offers."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"When my policy 2016-17 expired Sheila Wheels sent me the renewal quote for the year 2017-18 which was higher than the totally new quote which was quoted on the GoCompare site. According to me that does not seem good policy."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"top insurers"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Well I changed my insurance from one vehicle to another, the other vehicle being a diesel Qashqai from a Ford Focus, The gentleman on the other end of the phone talked abit fast for me, so I’m still not sure what my new payment is going to be. So waiting for my next statement to show me the difference, let’s hope I’m not in for a big shock. Next time I will ask them to explain it to me slower & clearer."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Haven’t had the need for anything but the cover provided was very reasonably priced plus home emergency cover thrown in at no extra cost. Very good at sending regular communication updates."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"They lie about the fact you pay for 10 Months of insurance and the equal it to a whole year no claim when you leave them!!!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I have NOT made a claim the person who took my call made a judgement about information i gave then basically blaming me for a minor incident he then.proceeded to say i had to pay my excess and would not allow me to go back to my dealership with my car under warranty. I cancelled the claim to date i have had no confirmation my information has been logged and nothing more. I have not paid my excess. I am disgusted with the assumption as a female i was at fault re a minor bump that required no intervention. Luckily i have protected no claims. I am.now unable to change due to other financial circumstances as soon as i can i will be changing my cover. Girls do not use sheilas wheels."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"My wife was already with Sheilas' Wheels, they offered a very competitive rate for my car, a Focus ST, as well as a discount for a multi car policy... what's not to like? Straightforward proposal process, clear guidance and great customer service, I would recommend Sheilas' to everyone."
"quick and easy to do"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"ye cana beet em five star"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have tried on numerous occasions to change my address by phone, only to be told that due to extreme weather to email. Which I did, only to receive an email telling me to phone! I am now on hold, however much this costs me is anyone's guess. I know my change of address will result in additional cost that's why I've been instructed to phone."
"Don't use. Third party hit my car and they are now claiming that i didn't inform them about all of the damage. I now have a car with a cracked bumper due to no fault of my own! Also still don't have my excess back, and this was back in October."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Have never made a claim but am confident it would be dealt with very efficiently."
"Great"
"Very helpful"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Your company not only got it wrong once, but the same thing the year after .You don't listen to your customers , I just hope you consult me before you take my money automatically , this year or I will have to do something about it. I do not want an automatic renewal in 2018 ."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago