Kwik Fit Insurance Refund Reviews

Kwik Fit Insurance have a Refund Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Refund - Difficult

27.27%
Industry Average
" I paid on my credit card last March for a friend ,it was car insurance, she didn't have her own card to pay , this year they have auto renewed it of my card £456 even though she has cancelled it and gone with a cheaper company , despite numerous phone calls and e mails they still will not refund my money , please do not use this company , it's been nearly 2 months now and I'm still waiting for my refund, , consumer complaints has to be the next step , I have contacted the bank ,who can do nothing because it was cancelled by telephone and we have no other proof of cancelation "
posted 1 year ago - I.
" Kwik fit auto renewed my policy at the end of 1st year. They took premium for whole year without my knowledge 5 days before it was even due for renewal. To make matters worse they took the yearly payment twice!! 10 days after payment taken im still trying to get my money refunded. Will not be using yhem again. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" My husband cancelled his car insurance in January 2017, as it doubled in price, he rang Kwik fit to tell them he wouldnt be renewing his car policy, had a letter to say it's cancelled. On the 6th Feb 17, they have taken money from our bank account, he has rang them twice to get the money refunded, and still nothing, I guess next step financial ombudsman. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" I rang them and been told it was a COMPUTER GENERATED mistake and they will refund me in 5 days . "
posted 1 year ago - Sylvia
" Stay well clear. Just noticed they have taken a big lump of money out my account without sending any reminders texts or emails. They said they have sent 4 letters which is an absolute joke. Won't refund money and now want another lump of payment to cancel. How can you pay £38 a month and then jump to £116 a month. Disgraceful. Stay well well clear "
posted 2 years ago -
" Also payed for a security device which cost me £70 didnt receive and after calling them several times I still didnt receive this but I had an insult of a refund of just £17. "
posted 2 years ago - Nick
" renewed policy without my agreement, policy doubled in price. Cancellation a hassle- still no refund after 3 weeks. Customer service shocking! Avoid. "
posted 2 years ago - John
" Currently waiting for my money to be refunded back to me. "
posted 2 years ago - Sarah
" It wasn't until August that I realised Kwik Fit had still been taking monthly payments, I phoned to ask for money back, and they claimed I had not cancelled, and would take the cancellation date from August I asked for a refund from April to August payments, but their response was to pass me to a debt collection agency for £62 for cancelling the DD, when the fact is they owe me over £300. "
posted 2 years ago - lynn lirby
" Really disappointed with customer services attitude, kiwi fit withdrew £117 from my bank by my card details without my permission and are still refusing to refund the money, there is a major communication floor with there team. "
posted 3 years ago - Matthew