Endsleigh Customer Service Reviews

Endsleigh have a Customer Service Grade of B.

B
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B

Customer Service - Good

76.47%
Industry Average
" The customer service was clear and distinct and I will use this company again if they give me a decent quote for the next insurance I need "
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
" Easy to obtain and very helpful customer service. This was the cheapest provider I could find with many extras. Definately renewing with them "
posted 11 months ago - Dennis
" Had to claim for new windscreen,they sorted it out asap,very good service "
posted 11 months ago - Philip
" I found it very easy to open an account. The customer service people whom I spoke to were particularly helpful and polite and friendly "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Good service, customer and otherwise. "
posted 1 year ago - Rachel
" Very good service would recommend to friends and family anytime I am just about to get in touch as I have purchased another car and want a multi policy so will see how that goes "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Policy was easy to set up and came at a really good price. Customer service very knowledgable. "
posted 2 years ago - Paul
" Excellent service lady on phone very helpful knew what she was talking about nothing was a bother to her will definitely use this company again. "
posted 2 years ago - Anonymous
" Very competitive insurance costs with helpful customer service. "
posted 2 years ago - Anonymous
" good price,good service "
Endsleigh