Endsleigh Reviews

Endsleigh have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their delivery. Full Insights

56% of reviewers recommend Endsleigh

How would you rate Endsleigh ?

"Happy"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"No major issues . All went pretty smoothly but then we haven't made a claim"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Quoted 2000 pounds to change car on policy with maximum 9+years ncb. L&V quoted £165. No explanation from Endsleigh - how does Endsleigh stay in business?"
"The worst, and I mean THE WORST company I have ever dealt with. I needed to make a claim. I telephoned and was put in a queue to be answered. Two hours later and costing £15 in phone charges I got through. The claim was honoured but only gave a fraction of the cost of the item, leaving me another telephone call. That call took 1hour 30 minutes to be answered, by a rude and uncaring lady who assumed one is born with the knowledge of how claims and access charges work. I later got a rather rude lady leaving me a message on my phone from Endsleigh asking why I had given them the worst score for there claim handleing....I WONDER WHY?????. I didnt reply to them. I will be glad when I can change companies when my years contract is up. Also the company Premier Credit who I pay my instalments to, are just as bad. Rude, confusing and totaly oblivious to what customers want and expect from them."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Your student insurance is a rip off. Its so complex even though I work in the business I could not understand all the cover - and your agent couldn't either when I spoke to her. Most of this insurance is covered under my home insurance. Absolutely rip off and so complex even your own staff can't understand it"
"Tried loads of times to contact Endsleigh by phone and email, always waited over 30 mins before giving up. Needed to cancel a policy. The response when I actually did get to speak to them was appalling and I got charged £36. Please pay a bit more and go with a decent insurance company, as these jokers are disgusting to deal with"
"They made it very clear what was and was not covered by my police. They said they IO would receive my documents within a certain time and I did. Any changes that I have made to the police has been acted on straight away followed by confirmation in writing within a reasonable amount of time."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"I found endsleigh to be a good price with all my needs included, it was very easy to buy the policy and my policy was quickly emailed to me"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Endsleigh is very reasonable and straightforward. I havent had to make a claim so far so can't comment on that."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Home renewal insurance quote received. I e-mailed to say I did not want to renew the quote as it had increased by 80 pounds. I then received another letter saying it was renewed. I phoned and cancelled. I have now received a default notice from their credit company premium credit to say I have defaulted. I have just phoned Endsleigh and in order to cancel the policy (which I had already cancelled but which they have no knowledge of!) it has cost me another 5 pound. Appalling service!"
"Disgusting service avoid at all costs"
"I Found Ensleigh Very Expensive.I Saved Over £600 With A Different Company With The Same Cover."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Time-wasting and thoroughly unhelpful. I have never had worse service from an online insurer."
"Once policy taken out discovered I couldn't drive other vehicles third party. Tried to switch vehicle half way through cover to be told their underwriter won't insure my new vehicle so I would have to pay a £75 cancellation fee."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Got a new car and the transition of insurance was very smooth and quick"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"Easy and stright forward."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"I was happy with everything until it came to insuring my new car. I was informed by an advisor when I called the call centre, that I had to pay up my insurance policy on the car that was written off as well as my new car!! I was not happy about this, as I thought when my previous car was written off, that was the end of the policy for that car!! Definitely not happy!! I will not be renewing and I won’t be recommending you either!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"We've had contents insurance with Endsleigh for 2 years. This year the premium increased from £111 to £1025 (No - that's not a typo...!!!) Nothing had changed and we've never had to make a claim. I rang Endsleigh and was told that that's just the sort of increases that the insurer RSA was making this year. The Endsleigh employee confirmed that they had made no effort to investigate the unjustified increase or to quote for cover with an alternative insurer. Shockingly lazy - needless to say we've moved elsewhere."
"I have been trying to contact someone regarding a claim."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"Rubbish from start to finish"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago