Endsleigh Reviews

Endsleigh have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their delivery. Full Insights

55% of reviewers recommend Endsleigh
00AM
12AM
Telephone

How would you rate Endsleigh ?

"Just there... ...necessary evil!"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"They charge for everything!!! Made error when filling out application form and was charged £30 even although this was done within the 14 day cooling off period. We needed to add an extra driver for one month, (full clean licence)...charged £90 plus £30 admin fee. Was buying a new car so decided to cancel policy (we weren't going to renew with them anyway) rather than be charged again but hay ho guess what ..charged astronomical amount of £75. A total amount of £225 over and above our policy amount. DISGRACEFUL!!!!"
"Competitive quote. Discussed possible renewal for a different car and the support team was very helpful"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Extremely easy to communicate with"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"They charge you for everything! Even charging for not having the service with them!"
"If I could select 0 stars, I would. SHOCKING customer service. They are quite happy to leave you on hold for HOURS on end. They say they'll ring you back... THEY WONT. I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy."
"Happy"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"No major issues . All went pretty smoothly but then we haven't made a claim"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Quoted 2000 pounds to change car on policy with maximum 9+years ncb. L&V quoted £165. No explanation from Endsleigh - how does Endsleigh stay in business?"
"The worst, and I mean THE WORST company I have ever dealt with. I needed to make a claim. I telephoned and was put in a queue to be answered. Two hours later and costing £15 in phone charges I got through. The claim was honoured but only gave a fraction of the cost of the item, leaving me another telephone call. That call took 1hour 30 minutes to be answered, by a rude and uncaring lady who assumed one is born with the knowledge of how claims and access charges work. I later got a rather rude lady leaving me a message on my phone from Endsleigh asking why I had given them the worst score for there claim handleing....I WONDER WHY?????. I didnt reply to them. I will be glad when I can change companies when my years contract is up. Also the company Premier Credit who I pay my instalments to, are just as bad. Rude, confusing and totaly oblivious to what customers want and expect from them."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Your student insurance is a rip off. Its so complex even though I work in the business I could not understand all the cover - and your agent couldn't either when I spoke to her. Most of this insurance is covered under my home insurance. Absolutely rip off and so complex even your own staff can't understand it"
"Tried loads of times to contact Endsleigh by phone and email, always waited over 30 mins before giving up. Needed to cancel a policy. The response when I actually did get to speak to them was appalling and I got charged £36. Please pay a bit more and go with a decent insurance company, as these jokers are disgusting to deal with"
"They made it very clear what was and was not covered by my police. They said they IO would receive my documents within a certain time and I did. Any changes that I have made to the police has been acted on straight away followed by confirmation in writing within a reasonable amount of time."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"I found endsleigh to be a good price with all my needs included, it was very easy to buy the policy and my policy was quickly emailed to me"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"Endsleigh is very reasonable and straightforward. I havent had to make a claim so far so can't comment on that."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago
"Home renewal insurance quote received. I e-mailed to say I did not want to renew the quote as it had increased by 80 pounds. I then received another letter saying it was renewed. I phoned and cancelled. I have now received a default notice from their credit company premium credit to say I have defaulted. I have just phoned Endsleigh and in order to cancel the policy (which I had already cancelled but which they have no knowledge of!) it has cost me another 5 pound. Appalling service!"
"Disgusting service avoid at all costs"
"I Found Ensleigh Very Expensive.I Saved Over £600 With A Different Company With The Same Cover."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago
"Time-wasting and thoroughly unhelpful. I have never had worse service from an online insurer."
"Once policy taken out discovered I couldn't drive other vehicles third party. Tried to switch vehicle half way through cover to be told their underwriter won't insure my new vehicle so I would have to pay a £75 cancellation fee."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 5 months ago