Endsleigh Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Endsleigh

How would you rate Endsleigh?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

134 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Eamonn

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Endsleigh in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I got an original quote and decided to take the policy then was charged £200 more. When I complained they said that their system was at fault and the higher price was right. They then offered £40 to compensate me. After about 3 months I complained that I did not recieve the £40 They said they did not know why it was not sent and would send it again. I have still not received it and do not have another hour to waste chasing it up again."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
"Endsleigh were good in the beginning, I found it reasonably easy to purchase a policy and view documents, however when I finished being a student and so updated my details my insurance was raised from £1100 a year to over £1800! In summary a good insurance company if you are sure your details will remain the same, if you may need to change the car on the policy or are going to become full time employed, I’d advise against going with them."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"I only used them for a fortnight because I sold the vehical for a van and they do not insure vans"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
"absolutely appalling. My daughter with a no claims history, no penalties or accidents simply informed this company of a change of job and location within the UK - they then refused to insure her and offered her a new policy x4 times the amount . They then said she would also have to pay a cancellation fee even though they decided to cancel! Over the phone they then decided they would not insist on the cancellation fee but then subsequently deducted it from her account. Absolutely appalling - please please DO NOT insure with this company"
"I cannot fault any experience regarding Endsleigh policy and enquiry"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Absolutely awful, please avoid at all costs. This company will use any underhand means available in order to avoid paying a claim. I had contents insurance and my flat keys were stolen (along with my car during a car-jacking) - replacement locks should be covered, right? However, because the thief used misdirection, apparently this comes under "theft by deception", which they refuse to cover. They've created a lot of bad-will, and lost any future business, for the sake of saving themselves £150 (against £300 new locks)."
"they are very good"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Ms Albertoni
Verified Reviewer
"Worst company, worst customer service, they will charge you to leave even if they don't comply with their service, been waiting over 3 weeks for my claim , tried cancelling they wont even talk about it keep passing to another member of staff, until I was told I need to pay £200 to cancel it , what a joke"
"I can find absolutely nothing to find fault with"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Ok and good priced insurance for my car but I recently changed my address. First time for 27 years. When advising Endsleigh of this I by phone got charged £30 for what must have been all of 3 mins effort on a computer on their part. Not impressed in being ripped of for £30 for this very small change."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"The customer service was clear and distinct and I will use this company again if they give me a decent quote for the next insurance I need"
"Unacceptable service."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Absolutely joke of a company I did a quote and went back to it 1 hour later and paid the initial deposit of £160.01 for them to take the payment out of my account and not give me the insurance now I cant get my money back !!!!"
"Premium excessive"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very good, helpful. Thanks"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Great company never had any problems"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"can not believe that I could not get ins for my new vec never again"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"I needed to add a driver for a few days and the additional cost was taking out a new policy! We had done it the week before on another policy for a cost of £10. Changed cars after 4 months and again may have taken out new policy cheaper. Weill not use again!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Been waiting for 12 minutes on hold"
"One week insurance for holiday abroad. Easy to buy and suited our needs.Also best value at the time.Did not to make a claim as holiday went smoothly."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago