Endsleigh Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Endsleigh

How would you rate Endsleigh?

145 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jonathan

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Endsleigh in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Once policy taken out discovered I couldn't drive other vehicles third party. Tried to switch vehicle half way through cover to be told their underwriter won't insure my new vehicle so I would have to pay a £75 cancellation fee."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"Got a new car and the transition of insurance was very smooth and quick"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Easy and stright forward."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"I was happy with everything until it came to insuring my new car. I was informed by an advisor when I called the call centre, that I had to pay up my insurance policy on the car that was written off as well as my new car!! I was not happy about this, as I thought when my previous car was written off, that was the end of the policy for that car!! Definitely not happy!! I will not be renewing and I won’t be recommending you either!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"We've had contents insurance with Endsleigh for 2 years. This year the premium increased from £111 to £1025 (No - that's not a typo...!!!) Nothing had changed and we've never had to make a claim. I rang Endsleigh and was told that that's just the sort of increases that the insurer RSA was making this year. The Endsleigh employee confirmed that they had made no effort to investigate the unjustified increase or to quote for cover with an alternative insurer. Shockingly lazy - needless to say we've moved elsewhere."
"I have been trying to contact someone regarding a claim."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Rubbish from start to finish"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"The premium appears to be attractive but do not use them if there is any chance at all that you might move, change your name or job because when you advise them they will charge you a minimum of £30 (a lot more if you move). This is not made apparent on the motor policy documentation. They also charge £75 to cancel the policy, even if you have paid up front! This company should not be allowed to operate on this basis, more transparency is required, all fees should be highlighted prior to pushing the button. I for one will never use them again and wish I had read up on the reviews before being tempted by a seemingly low premium. Avoid, avoid, avoid."
"Unfortunatly i had to cancel this policy before it was up and running but they still took a big charge of the money paid.Administration fee ! I neaver even drove on the policy. Do not think i would use them again."
"easy and good value"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Holding on the phone to get through for 50 minutes just isn't practical."
"I got an original quote and decided to take the policy then was charged £200 more. When I complained they said that their system was at fault and the higher price was right. They then offered £40 to compensate me. After about 3 months I complained that I did not recieve the £40 They said they did not know why it was not sent and would send it again. I have still not received it and do not have another hour to waste chasing it up again."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Endsleigh were good in the beginning, I found it reasonably easy to purchase a policy and view documents, however when I finished being a student and so updated my details my insurance was raised from £1100 a year to over £1800! In summary a good insurance company if you are sure your details will remain the same, if you may need to change the car on the policy or are going to become full time employed, I’d advise against going with them."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"I only used them for a fortnight because I sold the vehical for a van and they do not insure vans"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"absolutely appalling. My daughter with a no claims history, no penalties or accidents simply informed this company of a change of job and location within the UK - they then refused to insure her and offered her a new policy x4 times the amount . They then said she would also have to pay a cancellation fee even though they decided to cancel! Over the phone they then decided they would not insist on the cancellation fee but then subsequently deducted it from her account. Absolutely appalling - please please DO NOT insure with this company"
"I cannot fault any experience regarding Endsleigh policy and enquiry"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Absolutely awful, please avoid at all costs. This company will use any underhand means available in order to avoid paying a claim. I had contents insurance and my flat keys were stolen (along with my car during a car-jacking) - replacement locks should be covered, right? However, because the thief used misdirection, apparently this comes under "theft by deception", which they refuse to cover. They've created a lot of bad-will, and lost any future business, for the sake of saving themselves £150 (against £300 new locks)."
"they are very good"
Ms Albertoni
Verified Reviewer
"Worst company, worst customer service, they will charge you to leave even if they don't comply with their service, been waiting over 3 weeks for my claim , tried cancelling they wont even talk about it keep passing to another member of staff, until I was told I need to pay £200 to cancel it , what a joke"
"I can find absolutely nothing to find fault with"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago