Endsleigh Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Endsleigh

How would you rate Endsleigh ?

"They made it very clear what was and was not covered by my police. They said they IO would receive my documents within a certain time and I did. Any changes that I have made to the police has been acted on straight away followed by confirmation in writing within a reasonable amount of time."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"I found endsleigh to be a good price with all my needs included, it was very easy to buy the policy and my policy was quickly emailed to me"
(Home Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Endsleigh is very reasonable and straightforward. I havent had to make a claim so far so can't comment on that."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Home renewal insurance quote received. I e-mailed to say I did not want to renew the quote as it had increased by 80 pounds. I then received another letter saying it was renewed. I phoned and cancelled. I have now received a default notice from their credit company premium credit to say I have defaulted. I have just phoned Endsleigh and in order to cancel the policy (which I had already cancelled but which they have no knowledge of!) it has cost me another 5 pound. Appalling service!"
Chris Seymour
Verified Reviewer
"Disgusting service avoid at all costs"
"I Found Ensleigh Very Expensive.I Saved Over £600 With A Different Company With The Same Cover."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 month ago
"Time-wasting and thoroughly unhelpful. I have never had worse service from an online insurer."
"Once policy taken out discovered I couldn't drive other vehicles third party. Tried to switch vehicle half way through cover to be told their underwriter won't insure my new vehicle so I would have to pay a £75 cancellation fee."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Got a new car and the transition of insurance was very smooth and quick"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"Easy and stright forward."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"I was happy with everything until it came to insuring my new car. I was informed by an advisor when I called the call centre, that I had to pay up my insurance policy on the car that was written off as well as my new car!! I was not happy about this, as I thought when my previous car was written off, that was the end of the policy for that car!! Definitely not happy!! I will not be renewing and I won’t be recommending you either!"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
"We've had contents insurance with Endsleigh for 2 years. This year the premium increased from £111 to £1025 (No - that's not a typo...!!!) Nothing had changed and we've never had to make a claim. I rang Endsleigh and was told that that's just the sort of increases that the insurer RSA was making this year. The Endsleigh employee confirmed that they had made no effort to investigate the unjustified increase or to quote for cover with an alternative insurer. Shockingly lazy - needless to say we've moved elsewhere."
"I have been trying to contact someone regarding a claim."
(Home Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Rubbish from start to finish"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"The premium appears to be attractive but do not use them if there is any chance at all that you might move, change your name or job because when you advise them they will charge you a minimum of £30 (a lot more if you move). This is not made apparent on the motor policy documentation. They also charge £75 to cancel the policy, even if you have paid up front! This company should not be allowed to operate on this basis, more transparency is required, all fees should be highlighted prior to pushing the button. I for one will never use them again and wish I had read up on the reviews before being tempted by a seemingly low premium. Avoid, avoid, avoid."
"Unfortunatly i had to cancel this policy before it was up and running but they still took a big charge of the money paid.Administration fee ! I neaver even drove on the policy. Do not think i would use them again."
"easy and good value"
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Holding on the phone to get through for 50 minutes just isn't practical."
"I got an original quote and decided to take the policy then was charged £200 more. When I complained they said that their system was at fault and the higher price was right. They then offered £40 to compensate me. After about 3 months I complained that I did not recieve the £40 They said they did not know why it was not sent and would send it again. I have still not received it and do not have another hour to waste chasing it up again."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 3 months ago
"Endsleigh were good in the beginning, I found it reasonably easy to purchase a policy and view documents, however when I finished being a student and so updated my details my insurance was raised from £1100 a year to over £1800! In summary a good insurance company if you are sure your details will remain the same, if you may need to change the car on the policy or are going to become full time employed, I’d advise against going with them."
(Car Insurance) - Posted 4 months ago