Endsleigh Reviews

of reviewers recommend Endsleigh

Tell us how Endsleigh made you happy
Very easy to deal with and prompt attention.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 days ago
Good service no hassle
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 week ago
There emergency team is external and also, 4 days after they arranged a boiler call-out, the engineer over compensated the pressure too much. So, it's been over 24 hours in the winter season without heating and hot water, and I was told that my tennants would have to wait another day for a recall to fix it again. They had no consideration for my tennants. Again. If you are a landlord, avoid this company like the plague. They are cheap and support very bad engineers. They don't care if there is no hot water or heating in the house.
Disgusted. Seems to be a theme regarding renewing car insurance. Then telling the customer they have to prove it!!! Only one worth a mention is Emma
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! They failed to send me any reminder of my car insurance obviously relying on the auto renewal process to take this increased premium directly from my account. When contacted them they insisted I had agreed to this 1 year ago(!!!) , stating it was buried somewhere in the small print of the t&cs and that they would charge me £30 admin fee to refund my premium. ABSOLUTELY SCANDALOUS THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS.
Wish I could given -0 stars. Go elsewhere. Do not choose them for home insurance. Should not be trading. They have no intention of honoring any claim if they can wriggle out of it.
Waste of time!!!! Young driver have been driving for over two years and have no claims unfortunately had an accident with my car resulted in a three car pile up due to wet road surfaces preventing the brakes from working police have been and were not taking any further action and no one would be held liable as it was poor weather conditions and were out with the drivers control due to my car being quite old on impact it took the full force and crushed like a can, severe front end damage the car that was hit in the rear has almost no damage at all a few scratches in the bumper, mines however is completely undrivable I pay extra for recovery, so had phoned up to have this done I'm full comp so expected better treatment than what I got, I was asked the same questions over and over again and ended up on the phone for almost two hours and was then told I would have to wait up to 4 hours for recovery to get my car and that they would not give me a claim to have it repaired or even pay out if it was written off (the front end is in the windshield so it probably is) after a long discussion after having talked with police while on hold they moved my car into a safer location so it was not in the middle of a road and that is where it will remain I'm now without a car and two passengers taken to hospital no chance of a claim or any way of getting my car fixed or replaced I now need to get someone to remove it from the ditch and I'm now honestly expecting my no claims to go out the window eventhough they have literally not helped. Actually ridiculous that they expected me to wait on the side of a high speed road in the pouring rain with two younger kids one with a broken wrist and crying in pain while we wait on recovery for 4 hours, and then make no attempt to help out with my car. what am I actually paying insurance for!!!! Probably going to cancel since I don't have a car to insure and I can't afford another one, definitely do not recommend.
Poor service needed to alter policy they could not do it the day we phoned. They phoned back day after when they could not contact insurance company. Not the service you expect from this company. We were backed into a corner to accept the increase they came up with as the car was needed for work at 7 am next morning. Promised they would make our feelings known. No further contact from them.will be looking to change when renewel due.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 months ago
Customer service is Bad! They auto renewed my insurance after my request NOT to, now they want me to pay a late cancellation fee... And miraculously have no record of my call. Absolute cowboy operation!! DO NOT USE
DISGUSTED CHARGING £30 TO CHANGE ADRESS WHEN A BRAND NEW BETTER POLICY COSTS £42 COME INTO THE REAL WORLD ENDSLEIGH TAKING MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE
Horrific company. Charged admin fees to change the address on my policy which they did not do correctly so I paid insurance for a property that I didn’t live in and based on the postcode actually didn’t exist. They then auto renewed my policy without my knowledge, after I specifically asked for it not to auto renew when arranging the policy. When I queried this I was told that they cannot arrange this when a policy is set up and you need to call once the policy is running to cancel the auto renewal. I was then told that I had to pay a £30 cancellation fee to cancel this policy despite the fact it was for a property I didn’t live at and had informed them previously of my address change and the renewed policy had been running for less than twelve hours. Furthermore when I questioned the fact that they don’t contact customers directly to inform of auto renewals, I was told it’s the customers responsibility to check their online account. Endsleigh lack competitive prices and any sort of customer service, I would most certainly not recommend them.
20 years a customer, home and buildings insurance, car insurance and even travel insurance. I year ago home insurance hiked up to double the amount, queried this and told 'Brexit and home owners flooded down south' was the reason! We were going through illness and bereavement so paid it. This year got a letter saying they would have to increase again and we had to phone as they could not give a quote. To add insult to injury they had enclosed a quote for a total stranger, breaching data protection rules. Phoned 'customer service' and told they would not discuss it with me as I am not named on the policy, the individual was sneery and a full on jobsworth. Told this was a new regulation brought into force on 20th March 2019. I asked if they had informed customers and they said all policyholders would have been told - THIS IS NOT THE CASE. I receive all the email communication for the household including Endsleigh and we were not told of this. We will never do business with this company again, we subsequently found 13 quotes online including one for Endsleigh at less half the amount. They are a disgrace and we are in the process of contacting the financial ombudsman.
Insured my car with Endsleigh in Febuary 2019 for 12 months but unfortunately have got to sell the car this July. Been informed by Endsleigh Rep that no refund will be given for the remaining 7 months and that I will have to pay an additional £10.. cancellation fee. I would never use this company again.
ENDSLEIGH WILL NOT PAY YOU ANY REFUND ON POLICIES - in cancelling my policy early to transfer to a new company for a different car, I have been charged a £75 admin fee. Absolutely criminally high charge to click a few buttons - it meant I had to pay a balance to have a policy cancelled that still had 3 1/2 months left on it. It is an unjustifiably high amount and the call-handler could not have seemed less bothered. If you are with Endsleigh be warned - read the small print. But remember you're trapped no matter what... it is "standard industry practice" to steal from the customers and keep the monies paid. Other firms don't even pretend and just say they wont pay anything back.
Do not insure Home insurance, they will reject any claim despite providing evidence, i backed into my garage door with my car, and despite providing photo's of the damage to both Vehicle (minor) and the garage door, they refused the claim as 'the damage is inconsistant with the vehicle' other than videoing the actual accident it seems no evidence will be good enough
I have now spent nearly an hour trying to contact Endsleigh by telephone. I wanted to renew a home policy. I also wanted to ask why the premium has doubled for this year. After long waits on two different numbers I called the renewal number given on the web site and was told I had another wrong number but I would be transferred at the head of the queue. Of course I was put into another long wait and gave up in the end. What sort of service would I get if I wanted to make claim? They've lost my business. Back to compare the meerkat!
no stars if it was possible i was sent no renewable reminder for car asked why the made a lame excuse that they sent me a letter about my health and that i didnt replyi i had answered all questions at the start of the policy term been with them many years they then quoted me near double the previous years premium coudnt care less attitude they didnt send me any letters
Not worth writing a comment
(Car Insurance) - Posted 7 months ago
Easy web site to use & good value for money
(Car Insurance) - Posted 8 months ago
Firstly I find it robbery that you charge £30 for change any details on the home insurance policy or £30 to cancel a policy. I have just cancelled mine because I believe paying £30 to change my address after I have been with you for a couple of years is shocking and you obviously to wish to retain your customers, only to be charge £58 not £30 like your site states. Do NOT use.
Endsleigh is rated 3.10 based on 192 reviews