Garment Printing Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Garment Printing

How would you rate Garment Printing ?

Kay Laing
"From start to finish, Stephen Cobain was extremely clear, patient and helpful. The communication throughout the process was really impressive. Stephen was understanding of our requirements and budgetary restrictions as a charity with a focus on feeding children. The team were also extremely helpful in assisting to finalise the files to an appropriate format prior to printing. The printing and delivery process itself was really fast, and the final product was great quality - everyone in the team loves them."
Cheryl
"Great communication Quick delivery Great sweaters"
"Our tshirts arrived on time. Both the tees and the print were fantastic quality."
"Happy,was not the word .I was over the moon (and so were those in reciept)with the T-shirts.Must say that did a good job with the art work I managed to tthem.Also"
"Fast, efficient service. Quality product. Delivery on time"
"The service was excellent and the turn around really fast. The quality of the products were also really great and we're very pleased."
"Very quick turnaround time and prompt customer service help!"
"Great customer service! Highly professional on every level: execution, communication and printing quality. I have tested various printers at the same time but I continue with GP."
"With a quick turnaround of 48hrs I had T shirts branded and printed. Chris was really helpful. Would recommend and use again for sure. Thanks"
"Very swift and efficient."
"Very happy with our zipped hoodies. Express delivery was available which always good when you want something urgently."
"They are reliable and flexible"
"Really good service - very helpful and patient, clothing came exactly as I wanted, would use again"
"The order came wrong and we overpaid. Delivery was late for big event. Will not use that company again and will not recommend."
So sorry to hear you are not happy with the service. I have tried to call you to discuss and cannot get through.

I have looked into this and can see an email chain showing you called us on the 24th August asking for the order to be delivered on the 25th August.

The order actually left us on the 23rd, and was delivered on the 24th, at 14.57pm, so the delivery was actually a day early than you requested.

We have not had any correspondence regarding the order being printed incorrectly so I will try to call you again tomorrow to clarify.

Many Thanks.
"Great customer service fast delivery excellent quality"
"Wide range of products to choose from, very good communication, quality and quick printing process: we have done over 15 orders with garmentprinting and we highly recommend them."
"I had a super tight deadline for some printed tote bags that I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to hit. But Stephen made the whole process super easy and took all the stress out of! Hit the deadline without scrimping on quality - the tote bags are great! Thank you!"
"."
"Since 2014 I have been using Garment Printing to supply and print t shirts for my annual Milton Keynes Leukaemia Concerts for Bloodwise. The shirts need to be high quality to take the fantastic designs and they need to be at a price which my customers consider value for money whilst also providing a sufficient charity donation. I order batches of t shirts on the Monday, and they are printed and with me on the Friday. Superb service"
"At very short notice they were able to produce a small number of high quality T Shirts for a charity launch. Service, price and quality were all excellent. George Guy Chair ICU Steps Edinburgh"
"The staff were really attentive and helped me along the whole process! Would definitely use this service again."
"I only gave them 24 hours to print 15 running shirts for the City 5km. The shirts turned up on time and were great quality, cannot fault the service!"
Garment Printing is rated 4.87 based on 369 reviews