Garment Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Garment Printing

Tell us how Garment Printing made you happy
The customer service was stellar! We had excellent communication and they were very accommodating with regards to deadlines and delivery. The price and quality of our t-shirts were great! I would not hesitate to work with them again.
Really sweet customer services and helpful from the start to the end. All of our team were also super happy of the items received. I would recommend Garment Printing surely to anyone.
Very friendly service and Stephen went above and beyond to make sure that our products arrived on time.
Amazing service from everyone we spoke too, Many Thanks!!
Poor experience with this company. Decided to order one t-shirt to test the quality before placing a larger order. Expecting a fairly high quality DTG print, instead received a low quality vinyl print. Having had a sample from two other companies for the same print and quantity, both used DTG. For the price, I'm quite shocked as I could have achieved the same quality with a WHSmith iron on kit.
Easy and straight-forward process. I'd never used Garment Printing before and each stage of the order was really easy. The service team guided me through the order and offered advice on what was the best printing style for my needs. The order delivered really quickly and before the estimated time. Good quality garments at a good price, great service and quality output.
Helpful and fantastic product
Made every effort to get us the products that we wanted. Then what we actually ordered was well priced, delivered fast and well made.
Our company has worked with Garment printing for the past couple of years and we couldn't be more pleased! This year we ordered t-shirts and these arrived on time and were of great quality. We worked with Chris and he was always on hand to help every step of the way. We made many requests but he was always very quick to answer and very accommodating. Superb service!
The service was superb, and the t-shirts were exactly what was needed! Delivery was also prompt and simple
Hedia and David were outstanding. Helpful, prompt promote our charity with exceptionally well designed t-shirts for a high-level demo campaign. Thanks for your professionalism and pragmatism gang - awesome job.
Great communication with sales representative who was very accommodating with out needs, as well as excellent turn around time. The quality of jumpers and print was to specification and the wide choice of colours was useful when ordering for a large group of people. I would definitely order from Garment Printing in the future.
This is the second time we have used Garment Printing to print their bamboo t shirts. Excellent service, answered our queries immediately. Great price, quality print and products. Delivered on time. I would happily recommend them.
Very quick and efficient turn-around on a last-minute order I needed to make for a company celebration. Another printing firm let me down badly and Garmentprinting stepped in at very short notice and made it happen for us. Great service, great results. Thanks so much for all of your help, especially Rachel !
Incredibly helpful and accommodating. Turned a last minute order around in less than 48 hours. Went the extra mile every step of the way to deliver. Thank you
Needed t-shirts delivered first thing Friday so they could be used by street team that day, was told they would be delivered by 12:30pm. They didn't get delivered until 5:30pm that day, and no one was in to receive delivery. Re-delivered on Monday afternoon, missed another day use. Not happy. Other than that product creation side was as expected.
Hi Shaun. We are very sorry for the delivery mistake and have raised a complaint with our courier company. Would you like a refund on the delivery charge?
Its great to know that you are happy with the printing and products and thanks for your business
I have ordered a t-shirt and bag with my photography logo on it and it turned out fantastic! The material quality is excellent and it's Eco-friendly, which was my main reason for choosing garmentprinting. It was made and delivered quick too. I am happy with my purchase and will buy from them in the future.
Garment Printing were an absolute pleasure to deal with from start to finish. We had a really tight budget to get the job done and they helped us as much as they could and got the job done the day the parcel arrived at their factory. Special thanks to Rachel, Emma & Dom who made this possible. I would not hesitate to give these guys a call with more work in the future. Thank you Garment Printing. Keep up the great work!
I am very happy with the customer service that Garment Printing provided. After an initial issue, the Garment team put in the effort to contacted me and help resolve the issue. Prints have turned out great! I recommend them.
Great quality and a very knowledgeable team. Highly Recommended.
Garment Printing is rated 4.83 based on 457 reviews