Garment Printing Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Garment Printing

Tell us how Garment Printing made you happy

"Absolutely amazing service, super tight deadline but everything went to plan efficient and fast - massive thank you to Dominic who was brilliant! Will definitely use again."
"Used Garment Printing for a recent event, the tees and totes were great quality and super popular, and delivered perfectly in time as always!"
"Very professional service"
"The feel Of the four coats I bought was much lighter and thinner than I expected, with no give in the material. Two child’s ones were good but the two adult ones were miles away from fitting and I threw them away. Sizes were way off. The printing was okayish but I had stressed “big and vibrant” and actually it wasn’t either of those things. Kind of sad little jackets really. The guy I was talking to when ordering was helpful and kept me in the loop, and my order was done very quickly. I didn’t have much idea what they would be like, but I’m disappointed"
"Garment Printing were a total pleasure to deal with from start to finish. They were helpful, efficient and FAST! We'd been searching for a Tshirt printing company that could produce some branded Tshirts for us in a very quick turnaround. They stepped in and did it for us (where most printing companies had said they couldn't). Communication was brilliant. They got back to us re any queries straight away. They helped advise us to get the logo sizing and positioning just right. The Tshirts arrived on time, looking great! Very happy punters, we will definitely use Garment Printing again. Thank you :)"
"speedy service - excellent work"
"Great comms, super helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. They even helped us amend our company logo. Quick delivery as well. My only comment is, the numbers were really big, and a bit too spaced out when double digits. Apart from that, nothing to mention!"
"Fantastic service, I used garment printing for a set of tshirts for my friends hen do. I had painted the design so was a bit apprehensive on how it would come out digitally and also I was really unsure on how to get the artwork to the right dimensions etc, when I thought I had got it right, I sent off an order online. Stephen C was really helpful and emailed me so we could get the best artwork for my tshirts at the right dimensions. Overall I am really statisfied with the Tshirts which were also delivered on time with no issues. Thanks again - hope the Hen loves them!"
"garment printing have been very helpful, we have had various items from them, including printed t shirts for uniform and embroidered aprons. They have been good value and very good quality, the t shirts are washing well! They arrived quickly and the delivery charges were also good value."
"Great quality, price, delivery time and helpful service! Thank you!"
"Great quality for the price and on time delivery and friendly customer service :)"
"I am glad I chose garment printing, the staff have been polite and very helpful when assisting me with my order."
"Great speedy delivery, very efficient thank you."
"Great service, really helpful and accommodating. Good quality t-shirts and easy to use online design tool. Very happy, would definitely use again."
"Great service, fast and friendly. Hats were great looking"
"easy to order and great service; goods arrived before due date quality T shirts. Thanks, highly recommended"
"Brilliant prompt service, order arrived before the scheduled date and plenty of emails during the order process. I ordered 70 T shirts which were all great quality T shirts .Thanks you, would definitely use Garment Printing again"
"Excellent service. Very prompt response to my quote request. Items arrived very quickly and were a very good quality t-shirt. Would use again"
"Very easy from start to finish and quick e mail responses to queries, garment printing clearly know what they are doing, would definiteley use again. One major plus was that items arrived when scheduled. Thanks"
"All good, although maximum print is too small for the large sizes. Also the packaging is terrible. I received 20 t-shirt in thin enveloped. If the envelope will rip during delivery than all my t-shirts will be damaged."
Garment Printing is rated 4.87 based on 416 reviews