Garment Printing Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Garment Printing

How would you rate Garment Printing?

Ruby
"Garment Printing provided great customer service and quick turnaround. A phone call with Fiona answered all my questions and the finished t-shirts and bags were perfect for my University design project! I would definitely use this service again."
Laurent
"Garment Printkng are very professional, very friendly and honestly your T-Shirt was perfect"
Christine Ogden
Verified Reviewer
"Cian was our contact and was perfect! Prompt, responsive, and worked through all details until we had the product we wanted. I appreciate the time and patience but very much also appreciate the fabulous end product. The quality of the tee shirts themselves was great, but the color used and detail rendered in the designs front and back were even better than I'd hoped. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for great customer service and even better products!"
South Island Son
Verified Reviewer
"Great print and t-shirt quality. Fast delivery. Excellent customer service throughout the process. We're all very happy with the results."
"Great product, good service. Totally happy with t-shirts reflecting my new brand. Will definitely be back!"
"Fantastic service from initial contact through to delivery. Really pleased with the final results and the friendly, speedy response from Mark. Brilliant all round."
"Quick turnaround great quality and price"
L. F Builders
Unverified Reviewer
"Good product- slightly dissapionted as thought it was a golf shirt , my fault . How ever a very good service provided from Fiona"
"The customer service we received from Fiona was exceptional and she was very helpful throughout the design process. The t-shirts were good quality and the logo we had printed on them looked fantastic."
"Very helpful company, thank you"
Evans Cycles
Verified Reviewer
"Not only did Garment Printing produce some great embroidered and printed jackets, they managed to turn it around in such a short space of time. So impressed with Fiona and her level of service, the speed of turnaround and the quality of the work. Highly recommended, i would't go anywhere else for printing or embroidering work."
"I'm very happy with my order in terms of quality. The service i experienced was really good also the customer service with Christopher McTurk was perfect. Thanks again"
"The t shirts are a fantastic quality, both the material and print work! Christopher was such a huge help leading up to putting in the order. I was a very challenging customer due to issues we faced getting our designs signed off at work and Chris was very patient and helpful. Fantastic company, will definitely be using again next time!"
"Quick service. Very professional. And the garments arrived and were beautiful! Thanks guys. Christopher McTurk in particular was extremely helpful!"
Gillian Lloyd
Verified Reviewer
"They were very patient with my long-drawn-out order, and most helpful with details of colour, size and printing. The price was competitive and the order accurate and promptly delivered."
"Excellent service from Fiona straight from the start when we were looking for a quote helped me pick Garment Printing over other suppliers. Smooth purchase process and quality results."
Margo Henson
Verified Reviewer
"5 star customer service and satisfaction. Fantastic communication through out, always keeping you up to date with your order. I wanted to recreate a t-shirt from the 70's in a larger size for a present. Chris made this process a dream and the t-shirt was absolutely perfect, I couldn't have asked for more. No hesitation in recommending Garment Printing for professional service and 100% quality printing."
University Of Bath
Verified Reviewer
"After an original supplier let us down Garment Printing came to the rescue supplying us with a high quality product within 24 hours! Mark and Chris were very helpful and efficient in getting our order underway. Thank you!"
Wendy Harrison
Unverified Reviewer
"Garment printing were excellent, we had been let down at the very last minute and needed a 24 hour printing service. After a brief search we found Garment Printing, through on-line chat with Christopher (who was more than helpful) we placed an order. The T-shirts arrived well in time for a conference we were due to attend. 5* service. Thank You from the Optalysys team."
Garment Printing is rated 4.89 based on 313 reviews