Garment Printing Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Garment Printing

How would you rate Garment Printing?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Martin
"Excellent service with great quality printing and garments."
Jo Phaure
"Quality product, fantastic prices and prompt and helpful service."
"EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EXTREMELY PATIENT WITH ENQUIRIES (FIONA) ALSO VERY GOOD COMPETITIVE PRICES."
"Extremely fast responses! Worked very hard to get things right for me, start to finish. End product was exactly as pictured."
"I'd like to thank Chris for his service with my order. Chris reassured me that I'd get my order in time, despite the incorrect business address on Google, and always responded to my emails quickly and professionally. The shirts turned out great, thank you so much."
"Fiona provided great customer service and met all our needs, would recommend to anyone seeking bespoke printing."
"Quick service, really great quality of printing. Although a smaller project Katy Palmer and the team were very attentive and helpful on all aspects of the order and accommodating for changes that needed to be made on the artwork. Will definitely use them again for personalised clothing."
Benjamin Verheijden
Unverified Reviewer
"Fast service and order turnaround"
"After I was let down by another printing company at the last minute, I contacted Garment Printing who saved the day. Fiona was really helpful and guaranteed delivery of the shirts in a very tight timeframe. I was really impressed with the shirts which looked exactly as I wanted and arrived on time. Very professional service. Will definitely be using them again."
"It was present for two friends in my volleyball team and they both loved it very much."
"Nice easy company to deal with. Good customer service and excellent product at a good price. Well done for making the DHers from Llandegla very happy."
"Excellent customer service. Very helpful. Great products!"
"excellent customer service, great quality prints"
"Really quick turnaround and the product was great - thank you"
"Excellent service with great quality printing and garments."
"Very Happy with the way everything was handled, from the first conversations to the last.... very prompt delivery"
"Good quality goods Helpful service Quick delivery with right and minimum wrapping"
"- Quick turn around - Good quality products - Strong Visuals"
"Just as how I expected to receive it. Very helpful and great quality. Highly recommend their service!"
"Pretty efficient and helpful service, I think that giving customers templates is always going to ensure better results for the customers which it did for me. Very happy with my T-shirts and I will be using them again in the future."
"I needed some shirts printed on short notice, and they were able to make it happen (when a lot of other places I tried could not), and very responsive to emails. The shirts came out very well. Thank you!"
"Came out really well and the lady who helped me out was super lovely :)"
"Printed t-shirts on time at very short notice."
Garment Printing is rated 4.89 based on 280 reviews