Garment Printing Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Garment Printing

Tell us how Garment Printing made you happy

Kay Laing
"From start to finish, Stephen Cobain was extremely clear, patient and helpful. The communication throughout the process was really impressive. Stephen was understanding of our requirements and budgetary restrictions as a charity with a focus on feeding children. The team were also extremely helpful in assisting to finalise the files to an appropriate format prior to printing. The printing and delivery process itself was really fast, and the final product was great quality - everyone in the team loves them."
Cheryl
"Great communication Quick delivery Great sweaters"
"Our tshirts arrived on time. Both the tees and the print were fantastic quality."
"The artwork on one of the hoodies was disproportionately resized which made it appear squashed. The artwork on another was very dull. I was happy with the third hoodie otherwise I would've given 1 star!"
Hi Andrew,

I am so sorry that you are disappointed with the order. As you can see from the rest of our reviews, this is very much out of the norm.

Your account manager Stephen has tried to contact you several times via email and phone and cannot get hold of you.

This is the first we have heard of your disappointment, so if you can get back to Stephen, we will find a solution for this for you.

Many Thanks,

Garment Printing
"Fantastic customer service, so happy with my product"
"Extremely efficient and speedy service."
"Great service very pleased"
"Initially contacted them by phone. Instructive and clear on the phone. Site easy to use but I could not upload my work as a pdf (as said on the site). However, once uploaded the work was carried out efficiently and arrived quickly,"
"Great service and great 30+ t-shirts received."
"Easy to deal with, prompt delivery and a good quality product."
"Saved our bacon after we left it far too late to get 200 shirts printed for a trade show. Turned around in just a few days and the shirts were delivered on time and looked really good. Great communications all the way through the process from Mark - even refunded us for two shirts before we'd even seen them as he wasn't happy with the quality. Very impressed with the service all round"
"Amazing service. Speedy responses and first class quality!"
"Fantastic very reliable.exellent communication with Mark Speakman . Everything arrived on the correct date and exellent quality material . Highly recommend these guys x"
"We order about once a year for our small shop. Communication (their end) is always great. Very efficient service including delivery a day earlier than expected. T-Shirts are great quality and have lasted a few years of regular wear and washing. Wouldn't look anywhere else for our t-shirt printing."
"The team couldn't be more helpful in assisting me with what I needed. The service was fast and 5 star. I contacted them both via email and phone call with any queries they had and they were very quick to respond. I will definitely use this company again."
"Excellent quality, great customer service, fast turnaround."
"A great service from them, I had lots of questions as this is the first time I have had clothing printed so wasnt sure of the technical requirements. I found their team very quick to respond to my questions and with the right level of detail to make sure I new what I was getting. Great supplied product, delivered ontime and at a great price. I will definitely be coming back."
"The quality of the hoodies was good and soft. The process of ordering on the website was easy which was a delight."
"Happy,was not the word .I was over the moon (and so were those in reciept)with the T-shirts.Must say that did a good job with the art work I managed to tthem.Also"
"Fast, efficient service. Quality product. Delivery on time"
"The service was excellent and the turn around really fast. The quality of the products were also really great and we're very pleased."
"Very quick turnaround time and prompt customer service help!"
"Great customer service! Highly professional on every level: execution, communication and printing quality. I have tested various printers at the same time but I continue with GP."
Garment Printing is rated 4.86 based on 384 reviews