Garment Printing Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Garment Printing

How would you rate Garment Printing ?

Cheryl
"Great communication Quick delivery Great sweaters"
"Our tshirts arrived on time. Both the tees and the print were fantastic quality."
South Island Son
"Great print and t-shirt quality. Fast delivery. Excellent customer service throughout the process. We're all very happy with the results."
"I had a super tight deadline for some printed tote bags that I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to hit. But Stephen made the whole process super easy and took all the stress out of! Hit the deadline without scrimping on quality - the tote bags are great! Thank you!"
"Terrible service. The shirt arrived on time but it wasn't how I wanted. Just a waste of money! Chris was also quite rude with me and he didnt care enough to make sure i was happy with the shirt he delivered. Unprofessional! Never again."
So sorry to hear you are not happy with the service. As you can see from the vast majority of our reviews, this is not common practice.

I have looked through the correspondence, and I am struggling to find anything that could be classed as rude or unprofessional. I can see that you wanted the print size larger than what is possible on a t-shirt, and Chris advised you of this.

Please, can you confirm the best time for me to call you, in order to sort this issue out for yourself.
"Since 2014 I have been using Garment Printing to supply and print t shirts for my annual Milton Keynes Leukaemia Concerts for Bloodwise. The shirts need to be high quality to take the fantastic designs and they need to be at a price which my customers consider value for money whilst also providing a sufficient charity donation. I order batches of t shirts on the Monday, and they are printed and with me on the Friday. Superb service"
"At very short notice they were able to produce a small number of high quality T Shirts for a charity launch. Service, price and quality were all excellent. George Guy Chair ICU Steps Edinburgh"
"The staff were really attentive and helped me along the whole process! Would definitely use this service again."
"I only gave them 24 hours to print 15 running shirts for the City 5km. The shirts turned up on time and were great quality, cannot fault the service!"
"Good service, sales team patient with my request and time it took me to get the order right. Two thumbs up!!"
"We worked with Garment Printing to create some branded varsity jackets for an event and they turned out wonderfully. Chris was a delight to work with and was very helpful in helping us achieve exactly what we hoped and was the perfect touch to our event. Would highly recommend and wouldn't hesitate to use their services again."
"I have placed a few orders from Garment Printing now and I can highly recommend. Great service, competitive prices and good quality. We LOVE our personalised company sports day t-shirts that we have just received. Thank you again."
"Easy ordering process, fast delivery and quality custom t-shirts!"
"Delivered quality products to an almost impossible deadline"
"Great service, good price, quick delivery. Thank you"
"They are using plastisol ink for a black artwork what is not really looks black. Not nice at all. Will not order anything in the feature."
"We had a very good experience with Garment Printing. The whole process was easy from design, quote, payment and delivery. Good communication throughout. Would use again and recommend."
"We have placed multiple T-shirt orders due to the ease of ordering, quality of the T-shirts and printing and delivery. We are all busy so having a hassle free provider is perfect!"
"Very good except error in one of the sizes. Received one too many large and one too little mediums"
"Fantastic service! Incredibly fast turnaround and great product. Thank you!"
"The shirts are a bit too small/tight fitting but the print was good quality."
"Great quality T shirt, great customer service and communication (same day service) and delivered promptly. Thanks to Chris for awesome service."
"Order was quick and efficient, print on t shirt was great. Would use again."
Garment Printing is rated 4.86 based on 355 reviews