Edge Entertainment Consultants Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edge Entertainment Consultants Ltd
Read Edge Entertainment Consultants Ltd Reviews

About Edge Entertainment Consultants Ltd:

Edge Entertainment Consultants Ltd provides a booking service for all types of entertainment across the Uk, Europe and around the World.

Fun4Events & BlacKTieDj are trading styles of Edge Entertainment Consultants Ltd.

01945465566

info@fun4events.co.uk

Tell us how Edge Entertainment Consultants Ltd made you happy
It was easy to book, any questions were answered promptly by email & on day of event kept in touch for arrival time. The stalls that were booked kept everyone entertained throughout the evening. Would use again.
We booked a number of table top games for our Annual Gala Dinner and the feedback from our guests was very positive in terms of the way that these fun activities contributed to a great evening. Fun4Events were very helpful in terms of arranging the bookings, deliver and staff to manage the equipment. Overall a great service. Thank you. Paul Knight - ICE Y&H Dinner Secretary
Brilliant music -kept the dancefloor full all night!
Amazing DJ, very professional and everyone loved him. Fab music that had everyone up on the dance floor. Definately recommend and will use them again.
The entertainment I booked was first class, and the service I received from the Edge very good.
A big thank you for a fantastic evening. Everyone had such a great time and my husband and many guests are still taking about it! The Twin Racing was in constant use and proved popular with all ages. The Magic Selfie Mirror was also popular and having the photo book is a wonderful keepsake.
We booked a driver simulator for a trade day we organised and we were over the moon with it. Shaun turned up in good time and set up promptly. He then looked after all my customers who came in have a go on it and was very accommodating. Excellent service, highly recommended!
Good communications & a pleasure to deal with
Easy to deal with, on-time and well executed.
Very helpful in meeting my requirements
Great team and very helpful staff
Really straightforward to book and Alan was so helpful with any questions we had. The night was fantastic, everyone loved the Rock & Roll Bingo! We will definitely be booking again!
The DJ was polite and likeable but because this was my first time to plan my event and doesn’t know anything about it, I noticed that there were few moments of silence in the hall during the party hence it felt uncomfortable. Well I can only learn from this experience. I should have been guided or something...
Steve, the origami artist, provided the guests with great origami to fit our butterfly theme. He was friendly and engaging throughout the night.
Very professional service from start to finish and staff attending were extremely helpful.
Very fun and engaging.
Everyone enjoyed the magic mirror and it was a big hit.
thank you!! staff were very polite and patient and everyone had a great time! it definitely added that extra to our Christmas party!!!
Well organised entertainment . The 'Race Night' went down well with colleagues and eveyone had a great time. No hiccups with equipment . Easy to follow and timings worked well with the evening food. I would definitely use 'The Edge & Fun4Events' again
No problems at all, all ran smoothly and great to work with! Thank you!
Edge Entertainment Consultants Ltd is rated 4.9 based on 114 reviews