FUE Clinics Reviews

198 Tanworth LaneShirley

Dr Michael M
Verified Buyer
"Professional and personal"
"Please do not have any hesitation in booking a FUT procedure here with Ms Kremer. This is a family run business. They have a vested interest for it to work. The hair technicians , with the exception of the one family member are freelance and work everywhere including Harley St. The quality of care you receive is first rate. Ms Kremer is exceptional and pleasant and approachable. This is not a scary procedure. It is routine. Follow the instructions for the first two weeks and there is nothing to worry about. I had my procedure over two months ago, everything is going to plan and I am awaiting my results with confidence. Do not worry. Get it done. I am a woman and should have had it done years ago. there is nothng to worry about. You are in safe hands with FuE."
"If you are thinking about a hair transplant i have no hesitation to recommend FUE Clinics. I am a few years on now and cannot thank them enough. They are the real deal!"
"It was as far back as 1993 that I had my previous hair transplant being a scalp reduction procedure carried out at a clinic in the Leeds area. Although it was a instant improvement it was quite brutal and the post opp recovery, suffering extensive swelling and bruising with at least 2 weeks recovery time before being able to return to work. So I never returned to complete the treatment, last year I was noticing that my hairline was disappearing and also that I needed other work to improve the overall appearance of my hair. I spent time researching the FUT and FUE methods and the various clinics that offered this procedure. I made an appointment at the FUE clinic in Solihull for a consultation with Jeremy and it was decided that The FUT procedure was the correct option for me. I was also informed that this transplant procedure recovery time was far less.. An appointment was made for January and on arrival I was meet by Jeremy and then introduced to Dr Anne Kremer and the ladies of the technical team. At this stage I was feeling quite nervous, thinking of the past experiences, within a short time I was totally relaxed as the whole team were so good, professional and reassuring, answering all my doubting questions.Although it was a long day the time went quite quickly and once the areas had been anaesthetised which was totally painless, I just sat back, chattering with the team and watching movies. Once finished Jeremy discussed the 7 days post opp procedures and supplied all the medication required. Tomorrow is the 7th day and I must say I have been pain free without swelling or bruising and now thinking what was all the fuss about! If you are considering this type of procedure and you want the best, then there is only one place to go! Jeremy, Dr Kramer and the who team are so professional, caring and reassuring."
"Professional treatment, kept me comfortable and aware of what was going on at all times"
"Where to begin! It's been just over four years since my hair transplant with FUE Clinics and the subsequent transformation has been dare I sound cliche - "life changing" I remember my first visit to FUE Clinics and consult with Arran as if it was yesterday.  This guy's approach, expertise and honesty is second to none. Any question I had, answered.  Any advice I needed, provided.  The surgery itself was faultless, the level of care and attention to every microscopic detail, exceptional. I could not have been looked after or provided for, any better.  The relationship and trust built, even to this present day, untainted. Life since has been a blessing, the confidence in my appearance after and even before the result came through catapulted me into what could be described as a new life, with no insecurities that had previously held me back.  I took life by the horns and the successes that came with it.    My advice to anyone out there, having been in your position, looking for a hair transplant or just looking for some answers to the questions you have.  Don't hesitate, give FUE Clinics a call.  Having been in your shoes once before, make your difference, today."
"all the staff and i mean all the staff were great! made me feel totally at ease and relaxed, if you can handle a little tiny scratch on ya head which does not hurt in the slightest, the rest of the treatment is a walk in the park, and trust me i'm the biggest wimp i know when it comes to any form of pain, there is NO PAIN, ok???? just follow all there instructions before and after the operation (procedure), and you'll be great! you are laid down most of the day, but they have netflix and radio and the craic is good, all you have to do is lie there and watch a film, and try and keep your head still, now how hard is that? piece of cake......thanks guys, i look forward to seeing my hair back on my head in 6 to 12 months, worth the wait and the money, so if you want ya hair back, contact these guys i totally recommend them...ok your thinking but how much is it going to cost me, mine cost £5,500 all in thats everything, after drugs and food for the day, and i had most of the top of my head done! and it will bring you happiness and confidence and make you look younger, iv'e seen all there pics, just cant wait for mine to grow, but you MUST BE PATIENT, you cant rush mother nature......"
"I did my surgery in the Birmingham property and it’s was great from start to finish.Everyone was amazing.nearly a month after my surgery everything is going according to plan and very happy I went through with it.I really would reccomend it to anyone who is thinking about it."
"Very kind and reassuring attitude from all the staff. Everything was explained clearly. Comfort during the long procedure was a priority. Good after care provided."
"Deciding on an FUE hair transplant felt like a bit of a lottery for a novice like me as there are plenty of credible providers to chose from. I short-listed several and eventually went with my gut feeling - FUE Clinics - which proved to be the correct choice. From consultation and expectation-setting, through to surgery and post procedural support, I received a 10/10 service from Jeremy and his team of medical professionals. Pragmatic, straight-talking and totally in command of their science, they guided me through the process from start to finish. Choose FUE Clinics - they do exactly what they say on their tin ! David O, Cardiff"
"The whole process from the initial meeting through to the procedure was excellent. Everyone was fantastic and i was made to feel at ease."
"During the day (literally from the moment I arrived) I was made to feel welcome and at ease. Dr Nikos is clearly very experienced and extremely professional, his attention to detail was amazing. It’s only been a couple of days since the FUT procedure but I clearly see the outline of the new hairline and I am really happy with it. It obviously takes a while to see full results so I can’t comment on these yet but (so far) I can not recommend FUE Clinics highly enough. Like most people, I shopped around a lot before deciding on this procedure/clinic. I’m really relieved that I chose FUE Clinics to look after me."
"Really happy with the results. Great work from start to finish. Good professionalism."
"Very Impressive from start to finish. All FUE staff were extremely professional and made me feel at ease throughout the day. I would encourage anyone thinking of getting this procedure done, to go with FUE."
"Customer care and service was excellent. The team of staff working on me were a great bunch and extremely professional on everything they did"
"After visiting Jeremy at the FUE clinic I was advised I didn't need a transplant. Jeremy advised me to take Avodart on a regular basis. After two years of consistently taking the medication my hair is thicker and is less prone to falling out. I have a more defined hair line. Thanks to Jeremy I have managed retain my hair and my confidence."
"I was fairly apprehensive about the whole procedure, but Jeremy and the rest of the team soon made me feel very relaxed. Every detail of what was about to happen was clearly and precisely explained. Although it was a long day it seemed to pass fairly quickly, helped in part by a hearty lunch provided by FUE. The whole team worked tirelessly all day with speed and great skill, to provide me with what I hope will be a new start to the new year with more vigour, confidence, (and hair) thank you FUE."
"Friendly professional staff, felt very comfortable throughout the whole procedure."
"Every single member of staff was lovely - professional, caring and precise."
"Following thorough research into clinics, I was taken back by the expertise and empathy given by Dr Nikos and Jeremy, not just at the initial consultation but on the day of treatment and up to now - 2weeks later. The team on the day were wonderful and it was a delight to be treated by them. I feel at this stage, the right decision was made, and look forward to witnessing the results in coming months!"
FUE Clinics is rated 4.99 based on 102 reviews