FUE Clinics Reviews

FUE Clinics 5 star review on 13th June 2021
Chris
FUE Clinics 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Kyle G
Fantastic experience, from start to finish everyone was welcoming and made me feel at ease and couldn’t do enough for you. Couldn’t of wished for a better experience. Really Happy with the new hairline and now it’s just a waiting game for it to grow over the coming months. Thank you to everyone involved on the day !!
The team was brilliant from start to finish, I was reassured about the procedure and felt comfortable throughout the day.
Thought I'd write a review 3 months after treatment, after seeing some results. My new hairline is now slowly coming through and I'm very happy with it! :)
Great staff Put me at ease
Brilliant service from start to finish. Jeremy and his team are very professional and informative. 1 year in and I’m so happy with my results. I would highly recommend using FUE Clinics!
My appointment with F U E clinic took place on 9th October. On arrival i was greeted by lee and member of the FUE team, Who was very friendly relaxed and would put anyone at ease who were a little anxious on the day. MY Doctor on the day was Dr Anne Kremer, once again very professional, very relaxed, very friendly. The rest of the team were led By Lydia who along with her team were absolutely excellent from my arrival to departure. They were all very relaxed, efficient, professional and above friendly they made the whole procedure flow with ease. I would recommend this company to anyone who is thinking of having this type of procedure carried out. They were excellent throughout the whole experience an i would like to personally thank them for an enjoyable day, great team.
Thank you to my wonderful Surgeon Miss Kremer, and the lovely Lee who went above & beyond to ensure I received the very best of care :) & all of the fantastic ladies who worked so hard to ensure I received the best treatment possible to enable me to get the best results possible!! and not forgetting a massive thankyou to Jeremy who has guided me on my transplant journey & is still in contact (& giving valuable guidance) 3 days after my transplant. If you are considering a transplant I really couldn't rate this family run business highly enough, they are a very professional and very happy team who clearly love their work and are truly invested in getting the best results for their clients. I know my hair growth is going to take a long time (& commitment from me) but I can already see improvements in my appearance and couldn't be happier :) THANKYOU X
I had an FUE for my quite severely receded frontal area done at FUE Clinics in Solihull two weeks ago. I was quite anxious in the build up to it, firstly because it's surgery of course and secondly, I found that being sure I'd chosen the right clinic based on what I could find on the internet very difficult. I'd much rather have had a word of mouth recommendation from a friend, however I had to rely on communications with FUE Clinics and information on websites such as this one! It was more difficult than it needed to be I believe, as I shall explain. I'll write quite a detailed report of the entire process in the hope that firstly, you don't have the same anxiety that I did, and secondly, if you decide to have a procedure, you do it with FUE Clinics and not a different, possibly worse, clinic. So I'll start off by talking about the day itself, since that is after all the more important factor you should consider. If I was to give a rating to this part of the process, I would absolutely give this 5 stars. The day started off with a conversation with my surgeon, Dr Steve Stangoni, and Lee, who I believe is one of the managers, concerning what the target hairline was. They were very patient with all of my questions and were very diligent in ensuring that I made decisions that I would be happy with. There then followed three extraction sessions, one for the back of the head and one for each side. One thing that I think people who are considering hair transplants worry about is whether it is painful. So during the course of these extractions there are about 20-25 anaethetic injections, which are quite painful but the pain is brief, if sharp. While the extractions take place, you have to stay still in quite uncomfortable positions for about 45 minutes or so. However, the pain is pretty minor in the grand scheme of things and is not something to be concerned about in my opinion. After lunch, the afternoon session involves having a few more anaesthetic injections in the forehead, which is the final (brief) painful bit of the day, then Dr Stangoni spent maybe an hour or so making incisions. In general I found him to be very approachable throughout the day and it was very easy to form a rapport with him. Following this, there were two more sessions, maybe about two hours each, where two nurses inserted the grafts. During the afternoon session, I had to stay absolutely still for long periods with only short occasional breaks. Luckily, the seat was extremely comfortable and I had command of a tv to watch whatever I wanted on Netflix/Prime/iPlayer so the time flew by. After that, by about 18:00, I was pretty much done - there was a final chat with Dr Stangoni and Lee where they gave some advice about how to protect the grafts in the ensuing days and also gave me a bag with some medication to consume over the next few days - nothing too onerous and the instructions are clear. Like I said, I have no hesitation giving 5 stars for this day. As for the results? Well, don't know yet, results can never be guaranteed but to my eye the coverage looks dense and consistent. Dr Stangoni was very optimistic and given everything else he said throughout the day was bs-free, I've no reason to doubt him. So...why only four stars? Well, there's two parts to the process, one is the surgery on the day and the other is the consultation and communications related to the surgery, and it's due to the second part that I've lowered my rating. The consultation phase was very good though. I had my initial consultation two years before the surgery, where I was initially advised that FUT would be more suitable, however I wasn't so keen on this option. I had a consultation with another clinic who advised FUE. I got back to Jeremy with this, where he conceded that FUE would be feasible and indeed on the day I was told that I would easily have a big enough yield to cover my bald area, without any risk of over-harvesting. I'm not going to be too harsh on this, the FUE technology is ever changing and there are quite a lot of factors to consider concerning FUE versus FUT. The other clinic tried to do far more of a hard sell and gloss over my concerns - Jeremy was the complete opposite and never tried to pressure me into committing to anything or play down the realities of the procedure and this counted hugely in his favour. I phoned a few more times in the intervening two years as I ummed and ahhed - again, Jeremy and the other consultants were very patient and happy to spend as much time as needed to answer my questions, even though I had not followed up on previous enquiries and had not made any pledge to doing so in future. Once I finally committed, about a month before the procedure, things started to slip. I left my deposit and was told I'd receive my information pack both via email and via post. I didn't get an acknowledgement for the deposit and after receiving neither the letter nor the email, had to do either two or three reminder phone calls before I eventually received them. I paid the full balance...and got no acknowledgement. I returned the health questionaire...and got no acknowledgement. The email said my surgeon on the day would be Dr Nikolaos Zakynthinakis, the letter said it would be Dr Steve Stangoni. A week before the surgery, maybe an email or text message to say a friendly "just one week away, hope everything's ok?" and remind me not to consume any alcohol or spicy food would have been nice? But still nothing. By now I'd reached the point of trawling through unsolicited google reviews and a few forum comments from many years ago that I'd discovered, wondering if I'd been a gullible idiot about to make a disasterous mistake. I even told my partner before heading out that all I was definitely doing was going to Solihull and meeting some people, and that if things didn't feel right once I'd had my initial conversation with the surgeon I would walk away. To add to this, the advice I received in advance of the surgery did not match what I was told on the day. I asked if it was necessary to shave the head for the surgery and was told beforehand that the back and sides needed to be shaved but leaving some length on top was ok. But on the day, they wanted to shave the entire head. For my frontal recession, having a bit of length makes a big difference to the appearance so if I'd shaved the top, it would have meant my appearance would have been far more surprising to friends and colleagues once I returned from my planned two weeks of invisibility, so this wasn't a trivial matter. As it turned out, a solution was found where the back and sides were shaved up to the crown, and they then combed the hair on top back with spray and we could continue from there, but it wasn't a great way to start the day. Secondly, the instructions I received beforehand advised me to bring a loose fitting hat on the day. But after the surgery I was told not to wear a hat because it could disturb the grafts. Again, this isn't a trivial issue - I'd planned to spend the following day in my hotel, covering my unsightly forehead with a cap where necessary - I now couldn't do this so checked out a day earlier than planned. In fairness, Lee kindly made an additional trip to the shop to collect me some food for the evening and next morning so I could avoid having to get food in public areas. I was anxious about the walk from my car to my hotel room with said forehead and bandage upon returning to the hotel (for what it's worth, in the event, no one seemed to bat an eyelid, either that evening or the next morning when I checked out!). Finally, there is written advice given after the surgery about when to take the medications, how to wash the grafts, what position to sleep in and when you can eat/drink certain foods. However I was given additional advice after the surgery which isn't on the written advice, such as avoiding shirts that will disturb the grafts when put on and removed and making sure that I don't lean over too far when picking things up off the floor - but how long do I need to follow this advice for? Again, I think the information needs to be reconciled better. Ok, that's the grumbling out of the way, I'll now mention the post-op phase - I'm writing this two weeks after the surgery. There was a bit of intermittent pain around the donor area during the first week, and sleep was very broken. I would definitely book the first week off work. The second week I've felt physically absolutely fine though, although I'll be needing to wear a cap for a few more weeks until the grafts drop out and the back and sides grow out more. I've asked Jeremy many questions during this time and got replies very quickly every time. I should also point out that I've hinted that I might not be giving a 5-star review for the process, but I've still been invited to do this review and haven't been pressured to not do a review or change my rating - I'm just saying this because inevitably you wonder how legitimate reviews for these kind of things are, but having done the process, my assumption is that all the high ratings are legitimate and the lack of low ratings is also legitimate i.e. there are no funny games with negative reviews being discouraged or deleted. So would I recommend FUE Clinics? Yes, absolutely - obviously I can only judge on what I've experienced but I would happily recommend Dr Stangoni and the Saturday nurses to anybody who is considering an FUE. But there are a few admin/comms issues that I think would be so easy to fix that could make the entire process smoother, so I urge the company to address these!
From the initial consultation right up until the now, everything has been fantastic. The consultation and booking with Jeremy was very straight forward, and he quickly answered any questions I had leading up to the day. The actual day was really fantastic. The clinic and staff are everything you would hope and expect for a first class medical procedure. I interacted with every member of staff, and they are all very relaxed and professional. They're also really personable. Not in a false, forced way, they're just genuine and clearly enjoy their job, that they are really really good at. The procedure is nothing at all to worry about, in the slightest. It's relaxed, pain free, the staff are great to talk to and there is entertainment available. The hairline designed by Dr Steve is better than I had hoped and planned for. Even now in the early stages of recovery, I can't help but be excited. They will of course consult with you on what you want, but they really know what they're doing, down to the smallest detail, so don't worry, really. They give you a full post-procedure aftercare package with instructions. It's all very clear and easy to follow. Overall, an amazing experience.
My experience was nothing short of fantastic. I was very well looked after by all the staff and they made me feel at home. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting a hair transplant to book with these guys.
Booking a consultation and a date for the procedure was extremely easy. I was able to call the clinic at anytime and ask any questions leading up to the procedure, which they were very happy to answer and very thorough also. On the day of the procedure I arrived and was treated so well by the team, everyone was so friendly and put me at ease right away. Everything was explained in detail and I the procedure went ahead without any problems whatsoever. Dr Steve and all the team made my day feel so special and I am very excited to see the results of their hard work!
Great experience, great day. Was made to feel really comfortable on walking through the door. Excellent staff! Very professional and chatty. Can’t wait to see the results.
I can’t thank Jeremy and his team enough I felt bad I didn’t thank them all enough the results already have made me so happy 😀 I just hope the end result is as good and can’t wait to show them all. As some that runs there own business you must be very proud of your team how professional they are but also how human they are. From the moment I met Jeremy a few years back to the moment I left the fue clinic last night I just want to thank you so much and all the team you put me at ease and for that and what hopefully will stop me wearing hats I Thankyou so much. I can’t stop smiling ☺️ your all miracle workers.
An absolutely wonderful process, from first contact to procedure to aftercare.A truly lovely, friendly and caring team who made me feel really comfortable and at ease throughout the day .
Brilliant service, exactly what I wanted, the team were brilliant and looked after me every step of the way!
Great service felt very welcomed and well looked after felt no pain throughout the surgery
Excellent from start to finish. Life changing experience, wonderful staff and a lovely clean and private location. Many thanks FUE
Absolutely amazing experience, everybody was so nice and actually had a laugh. Would highly recommend and trust these as I understand why people are usually scepticle. Also my results are now amazing but be patient :)
I looked at a lot of different options about where the right place would be to have my hair transplant and am really pleased I chose FUE Clinics. The clinic is easy to get to with ample on site parking. From start to finish, the whole team made me feel welcome and comfortable. Dr Nikolaos Zakynthinakis and the technicians were great throughout the day. Jeremy has been very quick to respond to any queries both before and after surgery. Highly recommended.
2nd time after great results first time Same excellent service aswell Lovely staff, took care of me very well. Went above and beyond
FUE Clinics is rated 4.97 based on 284 reviews