From the Hip Video Productions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend From the Hip Video Productions
"Working with Dan was a pleasure as he is highly motivated and energetic. He came up with original ideas and prepared throughly."
"Dan and the team are always incredibly helpful. They go that extra mile to fit in and help me with some of my last minute jobs! Its much appreciated that they understand the demands of my clients and can be so adaptable."
"Great team, great company and great service. From the Hip has played a key role in The PR Farm's video output and we always know that we'll receive professional advice and guidance at every step of the way. Not only that, but the team's friendly, approachable and fun nature means that the work gets done - without it feeling like work. Well done guys, and we look forward to continue working with you going forwards."
"Hip Video Productions were great at listening to our clients requirements, working within budget whilst ensuring the final output was on brief and completed to a very high standard. I would definitely use them for future projects."
"From The Hip were a great team to work with. They came up with some fantastic creative ideas to achieve our video and captured the ambiance on the day perfectly. The video was perfect for what we needed and lots of fun to make. I would definitely recommend From The Hip."
"We really enjoyed working with Dan and the team at From the Hip, everyone was so friendly and helpful. We were thrilled with the end result and love our new corporate video. I wouldnt hesitate to work with them again or recommend them! Great company."
From the Hip Video Productions is rated 4.83 based on 6 reviews