Freelance SEO Essex Reviews

Freelance SEO Essex 5 star review on 20th February 2018
Rachel
Freelance SEO Essex 5 star review on 4th September 2017
Bill
I have been with this amazing team for over a year now they can’t do enough for me they make things easier to understand. I can’t wait to build my business in more areas with this amazing company Isabella is absolutely amazing 🤩 Kathrine Branton Hey presto cleaning services
Freelance SEO has been supporting Sicuro UK for the best part of 4 years and I can’t recommend them highly enough! They’ve taken our SEO rankings from page 100+ to page 1, rank 1 on Google for some of our keywords! Sophie is always on the ball and is so efficient with our optimisation pages and blogs. The reports are so easy to read but Sophie will happily talk through any of it with me at a drop of a hat! Very impressed with Freelance. From Danny, Chloe and Sophie and the whole gang… they are definitely the best I’ve used for SEO! Thanks for all your support guys. I have and will continue to recommend you to anyone needing to be ‘seen’ in their industries.
I have been using freelance SEO for a number of years, and sophie and her team, have transformed my business and website. I get constant business now from my website. All the team go far and beyond to help, and are always polite, and informative, they are alway here to help with new ideas, and are super quick and responding to emails. Im here to stay!
Having worked with the team for many years now, I can confidently say they're a fantastic team of hardworking people who go above and beyond what we need them to. Their communication is sublime, and they're more than happy to liaise directly with a relevant third party when needed to speed up any processes, and I never have any fear they'll put a foot wrong. Every member of their team is a pleasure to deal with, but Charles especially is a stand out who is happy to help with whatever, whenever. A huge thank you to Danny and the team for their hard work over the many years we've been with them!
Unparalleled service from the team at FSE. We were using a previous SEO company that provided zero communication and we were out of the loop with things. When we signed up with Danny at FSE, he provided us with a dedicated account manager, Sophie. Very helpful and always ready to take questions from us (even though we ask 1000's every day). They liaise with you on every change that happens and provide suggestions to improve the website and thereby improve the business. Overall, we are happy with FSE and are looking to add more businesses with them. 10/10 for the customer service & SEO.
TriMedika had an old site that was bloated with code and extremely slow to load. It wasn’t fit for purpose in regards to mobile optimisation and as a result our online campaigns were failing. Martin and the Web Development Team at FSE are fantastic. They worked with us to understand the needs of our business and our customers to develop a website that was fit for purpose, functional and met all the accessibility and usability standards. The site is fresh and clean and Martin and co went above and beyond to ensure a slick look and feel and extra features and functionality over and above the original scope of the project. Nothing was too much trouble and we really enjoyed working with you. The project was completed in good time and FSE were extremely competitive compared with other providers. Sam did a great job of ensuring all SEO was transferred across and the new site was fully optimised for SEO performance prior to go live. The website was migrated out of hours with zero downtime. The website load speeds and lighthouse scores since the switchover are fantastic and it’s fully optimised for all devices - desktop and mobile. The site is so well built and structured that we also now have access in-house to edit the site ourselves, which we couldn’t do before without coding knowledge. FSE have really set us up for success and made things super easy to manage. Well done Martin, Danny, Sam and the team, brilliant job as usual.
Freelance SEO, in particular Charles and Chloe, have provide us with a professional, reliable and consistently excellent service over the many years we have been using your company for website development and SEO. You are experts in your field and have a fantastic team onboard - which shows in your output. Any issues we have had with out website have been dealt with quickly and efficiently and every design brief we have given the team has been met exactly as we would have wanted it to be carried out, and some; I feel like we are in safe hands with FSE. Long may our professional relationship continue :)
Surrenden Invest have worked with Freelance SEO Essex since 2015. They have been a major part of our growth and I would recommended them to any business looking for first class PPC and SEO services.
Having worked with Sam at Freelance SEO for around 4 years now we are more than happy with the results he has provided us with as a small business, as well as the working relationship we have formed over this time. Not only has Sam improved our online presence with ranking and website content significantly, we are really seeing results of the work he has actioned in terms of client follow-through. Communication with Sam is always friendly, professional and reliable. We find it very helpful that he provides content for us to follow along with, whilst he explains website performance and updates, as well as emailing us clear meeting follow-ups detailing what we will both be working on going forward. This makes the process a lot clearer and more accessible for us, having no prior knowledge of SEO and online performance. Overall we are really pleased with the work that he has been doing for us and are confident we would recommend him to others.
Having worked with Freelance SEO for over 2 years now, I really cannot recommend their services enough for any business looking to build and maintain a presence online. The team & especially Sophie our account manager are a pleasure to deal with and so very pro-active in the way that they work. You never have to remind or chase them about anything. Each month, we receive a detailed report on the work undertaken in the previous month along with a plan for work they will carry out in the next month. Their input into our business has been worth its weight in gold, and I just wish I has started working with them sooner. I look forward to working with Freelance SEO for many more years to come. Thank you to Danny and all the team. Itayi Chirinda - Fambridge Care Limited.
Essex SEO has been great for my business so far! They have got me my first lead and I could not be happier. I am very excited for the leads to come and cannot be more thankful for everything the team has done.
Thanks.......
We have been working with FSE marketing for a little over a year now. We have used 2 other companies prior to using FSE, and through previous experience with other companies there's no doubt that FSE are at The top of their game, always do what they say and produce result after result. Can see ourselves using only FSE for all our marketing and online presence Worth their weight in gold. Thank you so much to Sophie and Chloe who are always there to assist, explain and help when we need. Much appreciated The Bison Electrical Team
10/10 reliably relaible... We left our previous IT SEO experts due to their lack of communication. Sam, Chloe and Danny have been excellent in the first 5 months so lets keep going. Highly recommended. John Horton - Director - Horton and Garton Estate Agents Hammersmith, W6 0QU
Been with Freelanceseo Essex for 3 months now.....They are a Great team and are doing a good job for us, Results have started to improve with ratings ect (even in these testing times). Sophie is doing a fantastic job on being my account manager
Freelance SEO Essex 5 star review on 7th April 2021
The team at FSE are super helpful and pro-active. They are very knowledgeable and are taking care of all of our social media, Google, SEO etc - all in a very informative way. Highly recommended.
So easy to deal with. Respond quickly to emails and deal with any issues promptly. Would recommend 100%.
We have been using FSE for over 4 months now. I have been using SEO companies for 14 years, and I can honestly say that this company have been the best so far. Everyone from the company that we have had contact with, have been an absolute pleasure to deal with and we have seen great results so far. FSE are very professional and they have been absolutely great. I would 100% recommend this company to anyone. Thank you to all the team. Tony Stanford Catch-it Pest Control Ltd
Danny and the team are fantastic my turnover has quadrupled in 3 months since my website moved to the top of Google 🙂. He also trained us on how to use zoom to maximise my training during these difficult times.
Superb customer service, what we talked about is exactly what happened and more. Always thinking ahead about what’s best for the website/SEO work. Communication is great with weekly updates of how things are going and what changes need to be made, great value for money. Can’t recommend this company enough, you won’t be disappointed!
Freelance SEO Essex is rated 4.96 based on 108 reviews