Freelance SEO Essex Reviews

Freelance SEO Essex 5 star review on 4th September 2017
Bill
Freelance SEO Essex 5 star review on 24th April 2017
Graham
We have been using FSE for over 4 months now. I have been using SEO companies for 14 years, and I can honestly say that this company have been the best so far. Everyone from the company that we have had contact with, have been an absolute pleasure to deal with and we have seen great results so far. FSE are very professional and they have been absolutely great. I would 100% recommend this company to anyone.
Thank you to all the team.
Tony Stanford
Catch-it Pest Control Ltd
Danny and the team are fantastic my turnover has quadrupled in 3 months since my website moved to the top of Google 🙂. He also trained us on how to use zoom to maximise my training during these difficult times.
Superb customer service, what we talked about is exactly what happened and more. Always thinking ahead about what’s best for the website/SEO work. Communication is great with weekly updates of how things are going and what changes need to be made, great value for money.

Can’t recommend this company enough, you won’t be disappointed!
Just started my own business, struggling with my website. Let these guys take over. Then all of a sudden phone starts to ring. Can’t thank them enough. I highly recommend them.
Very professional from the start and have made a significant difference to my SEO. A joy to deal with.
Firstly I would like to say a massive thank you to Chloe, Sophie and Chris in their support building our new website - even with us going back and forth on decisions, no matter what we asked for they completed it quickly and without issues. Even without the possibility of in-person meetings at these current times we were able to productively talk through the website development via zoom, showing that no issue was too complicated to overcome. We have already had very good reception of the website since going live yesterday - top-level service!
Amazing work on my website after only 1 month! A very knowledgable and highly recommended team. Nothing is too much to ask and it's great to see tangible results so quickly.
Freelance SEO Essex 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Great service. Would highly recommend their work
I can't thank the team at Freelance SEO Essex enough for their support - always being proactive and offering their time and expertise to get the best for our small charity. Their work has been transformative in helping us reach a much wider audience and gain visibility online. 10/10 would recommend! Thank you all!
I started with Freelance SEO Essex in December 2019. All I can say is that their work has been phenomenal and they got me to the top of google in only 3 months! I have really seen a difference in my bookings since using them !
Great service and really knowledgeable highly recommend
As a director of a creative agency, we have a lot of experience in creating beautiful, functional websites for our clients but only have a basic knowledge of SEO.

After a number of meetings where Danny showed us what he could do, we tasked Freelance SEO Essex with getting our wedding photography and videography business ranking higher in Google.

Their service has been second to none. Danny’s team ran a detailed report on our website and listed where there was room for improvement and they are now working their way through the list to ensure that our website is seen by as many of our ideal clients as possible. No meta tag is being left unturned.

I would not expect the level of service I am receiving for the price I’m paying. It has been exceptional. So exceptional that we have formed an alliance and are now including Danny’s service in every single website proposal we write.

Thank you Freelance SEO Essex for being incredible and I look forward to continuing working with your brilliant team in the future.
Amazing results from Danny and all of the team at Freelance SEO and faster than we ever expected. When we first approached them to work on our SEO we wasn't even ranking online and within a few months we was showing in the top spots on google where we have stayed ever since. They have also massively helped us with other areas of our website and online marketing and we have seen a big increase in leads as a result of working with them. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to make online sales, generate leads and more customer for their business, they are a great team to work with.
I cannot express my gratitude enough. Apart from eating healthy, this was my best investment I have ever done. I tried other companies and one even told me there is nothing we can do for your website anymore. Then Freelance SEO Essex turned my business around, they made things possible where others gave up. Within a few months I am ranked on page 1 with so many keywords on the mayor search engines, even though my industry is well competitive. If you really want to do a change go with them. I am so glad I did. The whole experience, including the copywriting, was amazing.
From start to finish, my experience with Freelance SEO Essex has been overwhelmingly positive.

With an initial meeting where I covered off what I was looking for, the team were able to give me feedback, ideas and suggestions as to how to improve things.

As a result, I have a brand new website which is already bringing in new enquiries, and I have already used Freelance SEO Essex for extra design work.

I thoroughly recommend Danny and his team to anyone that is looking to improve their website and SEO - I only wish I had done it sooner!
Freelance SEO Essex 5 star review on 25th February 2019
danny And the team have help my company so much have helped me build my business up and gain more customers.
Highly recommend them with no conconcerns wouldn’t even consider using anyone else.

Thank you so much for what you are doing and have done already
Danny & his team are fantastic.

Really helpful there knowledge of the industry is Impeccable.

I’ve gained some much more work since using Danny and his team.

Wouldn’t use any other company.

Highly recommended.
Absolutely Briallaint , Freelance SEO Essex built me a new Entertainment Website ! Highly Recomend theses guys 100% , Hannah , Chloe and Danny gave me a very Professional service and communication was top draw ! Gave me exctaly What I needed a very Professional and Be Spoke Website Exctaly What's I wanted ! If you need a website or Seo , then I would highly recommend you use Freelance SEO Essex !! Thank you : Ben ( Specialist Discos Team )
Freelance SEO Essex 5 star review on 14th January 2019
Freelance SEO Essex provide a professional service across all aspects of digital marketing. They have helped us improve our SEO performance by creating and updating content for our website including landing pages, blogs and case studies.
Excellent service from all the FSEO team !

Proactive and reactive about all issues related to search and social, and altogether a nice team to work with.

Andrew Beale