Freelance SEO Essex Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Freelance SEO Essex

Tell us how Freelance SEO Essex made you happy

Jason Evans, Shore Engineering
"We have worked with Freelance SEO Essex since February of this year. Initial meeting with Danny & Matt was positive where we outlined our ideas and where we wanted to be. FSE has numerous supplementary services such as the Healthcheck of the site, Action Plan, technical abilities to undertake the SEO and PPC campaigns simultaneously and integrate with one another. Our service has been somewhat bespoke as we continue to grow our services which FSE has adapted well within our requirements and delivered accordingly. Effective and efficient firm to date. Jason."
Rachel
"Since Freelance have taken over my SEO campaign I have seen a 300% increase in enquiries for certain areas of my business. This has only taken 3 months to achieve so I look forward to the other areas catching up very soon. My campaign is not straightforward and freelance have listened to my needs and explained the best course of action at every step of the way. I would definitely have no hesitation in recommending them to business owners and have full confidence in their approach to SEO."
"Since working with Freelance SEO we have seen our sales break records consistently each month. I have dealt with a few SEO companies in the past who are happy to take the money each month but don't provide real feedback or suggestions on where the site needs to improve. Straight away Dan and the team gave our site a complete health check and showed weaknesses that needed addressing where the other companies did't bother to work on. The site is the most optimised its been and traffic and sales grow each month. I can talk freely to them whenever and know i'm dealing with competent professionals."
"Freelance SEO Essex provide a professional service across all aspects of digital marketing. They have helped us improve our SEO performance by creating and updating content for our website including landing pages, blogs and case studies."
"Excellent service from all the FSEO team ! Proactive and reactive about all issues related to search and social, and altogether a nice team to work with. Andrew Beale MD Beales Hotels"
"I've been using Freelance SEO for a number of years and can quite honestly say that I wouldn't consider using any other company! I've worked in marketing and dealt with a huge number of companies supposedly offering a similar service but have never came up with the goods. Freelance SEO has dramatically improved our Google search rankings and will soon be building our new website from scratch. If this wasn't enough, they also have fantastic customer service and have helped us on a number of occasions which is not part of "our contract" Anyone looking for a reliable, customer focussed and most importantly transparent company shouldn't look anywhere else."
"Freelance SEO Essex have been a great help to by business optimisation so far and are continuing to help us grow. The migration was handled quickly and efficiently and the new hosting was deal with swiftly. All new content is send promptly each month for my approval and emails are responded to and dealt with in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Freelance SEO."
Thank you very much for such a great review Cara. Looking forward to continuing and improving on the good results we have seen so far.

Danny
"Working with Charles O'Brien was flawless and a pleasure"
"Professional and easy to deal with"
"polite and accommodating service"
"Proving to be a good SEO partner who have helped shore up our search engine position in a competitive business software market sector. Responsive, reliable and intelligent and adding good third party content. Can recommend."
Thank you very much for the review Barry! Its been a pleasure working on the Innate Management website and learning so much about what you do along the way.
"The guys at Freelance SEO Essex play a key role in our marketing strategy and ensure we remain high in the rankings for our industry on Google. They also created our website from scratch and provide regular top quality content. Any marketing strategy we want to implement they give us fantastic ideas and can roll it out extremely quickly. Danny and the team are great to work with and have become an important branch of our business."
Thanks for taking the time out to provide us with such a great review Rob. I look forward to catching up with you soon.

Danny
"I am over the moon with the results Freelance SEO have achieved for my company in such a small time frame! My website is ranking high on the first page of Google & i'm generating so much more business since switching from my previous SEO & PPC management company."
"Our seo results have been excellent, the service the company provides has surpassed expectations, they have expertise in every department and are very proactive suggesting ideas and always on top of their work, also very friendly, easy to work with and always have time for you!"
"We've worked with SEO Freelance since January 2018 and are seeing extremely good results in our Google rankings, now scoring first page for most our keywords. The account management is very personable and on point, with monthly reports and a dedicated account manager. All members of staff are helpful and knowledgeable making the whole SEO process clear and painless. They also advise on our overall online strategy thus now being an integral part of our digital development plan."
"I have found that FSE Online Ltd have been fantastic to me and my business. They have delivered on everything that they said they would and made my website extremely visible on various online platforms. I have also received great advice along with suburb customer service. Danny and team were a referral from a good friend of mine, and since I have been with them I have also recommended them other friends and associates."
"Freelance SEO Essex have proved that we made the right choice when looking for an SEO partner, they are diligent in every aspect of their work and have improved our rankings with their hard work. We have also recently started working with them on Social Media campaigns and again their commitment and diligence cannot be faulted. I would have no hesitation in recommending them. To add, they are also a very friendly team and a joy to work with !"
"We have been using Freelance SEO for a few years now - I can honestly say they are the best SEO company we have used. In this day and age, business via the internet has grown hugely so ensuring our companies services are listed up there in the search rankings is key. Since instructing Freelance SEO Essex to take care of our website and search rankings, we have noticed a big increase in business via the web - They are extremely easy to work with and often go the extra mile to ensure our internet business adapts to the ever changing market."
"Freelance SEO have been in control of our search campaigns for quite a while now and we are continually getting great results. The content they produce is of high quality and they provide great back links towards our website. Overall, Freelance are a quality outfit."
"Have been working with the guys at Freelance SEO Essex for almost two years now, and it is always a pleasure. Great team, highly professional and easy to get along with. Looking forward to continuing to work with them for the years to come."
"We have been with FSE for the last 6 months and have seen a significant jump in our position on Google for nearly all of our keywords. We have also been very pleased with their management of our Google Adwords campaigns."
"I have worked with the Freelance SEO team since March 2018. Their initial tasks were to move a website from Joomla to Wordpress and produce blog articles for two websites on an ongoing basis. Their work so far has been completed to an excellent standard, and I am glad to continue working with them going forward on a brand new website and SEO plan."
"After months of difficulty with my last web developer I was in a desperate situation and was thinking of abandoning my project. Until I contacted Freelance SEO Essex. After my initial phone call with the Owner Danny who assured me they could fix all my problems and everything would be ok and thankfully it has been. I am absolutely amazed with what they have done for me getting me back on track. There customer service is outstanding, Instant responding at all times. I had to have my website rebuilt due to problems with the last developer that was done within a week. I have given them a 5 star rating but I think they would deserve a 5 star plus one. I would most definitely recommend this company to anyone whether you are just starting out or already have a exsisting company you would like to improve."
Freelance SEO Essex is rated 4.95 based on 73 reviews