Freelance SEO Essex Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Freelance SEO Essex

Tell us how Freelance SEO Essex made you happy

Jason Evans, Shore Engineering
"We have worked with Freelance SEO Essex since February of this year. Initial meeting with Danny & Matt was positive where we outlined our ideas and where we wanted to be. FSE has numerous supplementary services such as the Healthcheck of the site, Action Plan, technical abilities to undertake the SEO and PPC campaigns simultaneously and integrate with one another. Our service has been somewhat bespoke as we continue to grow our services which FSE has adapted well within our requirements and delivered accordingly. Effective and efficient firm to date. Jason."
Rachel
"Since Freelance have taken over my SEO campaign I have seen a 300% increase in enquiries for certain areas of my business. This has only taken 3 months to achieve so I look forward to the other areas catching up very soon. My campaign is not straightforward and freelance have listened to my needs and explained the best course of action at every step of the way. I would definitely have no hesitation in recommending them to business owners and have full confidence in their approach to SEO."
"Since working with Freelance SEO we have seen our sales break records consistently each month. I have dealt with a few SEO companies in the past who are happy to take the money each month but don't provide real feedback or suggestions on where the site needs to improve. Straight away Dan and the team gave our site a complete health check and showed weaknesses that needed addressing where the other companies did't bother to work on. The site is the most optimised its been and traffic and sales grow each month. I can talk freely to them whenever and know i'm dealing with competent professionals."
"Amazing results from Danny and all of the team at Freelance SEO and faster than we ever expected. When we first approached them to work on our SEO we wasn't even ranking online and within a few months we was showing in the top spots on google where we have stayed ever since. They have also massively helped us with other areas of our website and online marketing and we have seen a big increase in leads as a result of working with them. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to make online sales, generate leads and more customer for their business, they are a great team to work with."
"I cannot express my gratitude enough. Apart from eating healthy, this was my best investment I have ever done. I tried other companies and one even told me there is nothing we can do for your website anymore. Then Freelance SEO Essex turned my business around, they made things possible where others gave up. Within a few months I am ranked on page 1 with so many keywords on the mayor search engines, even though my industry is well competitive. If you really want to do a change go with them. I am so glad I did. The whole experience, including the copywriting, was amazing."
"From start to finish, my experience with Freelance SEO Essex has been overwhelmingly positive. With an initial meeting where I covered off what I was looking for, the team were able to give me feedback, ideas and suggestions as to how to improve things. As a result, I have a brand new website which is already bringing in new enquiries, and I have already used Freelance SEO Essex for extra design work. I thoroughly recommend Danny and his team to anyone that is looking to improve their website and SEO - I only wish I had done it sooner!"
"danny And the team have help my company so much have helped me build my business up and gain more customers. Highly recommend them with no conconcerns wouldn’t even consider using anyone else. Thank you so much for what you are doing and have done already"
"Danny & his team are fantastic. Really helpful there knowledge of the industry is Impeccable. I’ve gained some much more work since using Danny and his team. Wouldn’t use any other company. Highly recommended."
"Absolutely Briallaint , Freelance SEO Essex built me a new Entertainment Website ! Highly Recomend theses guys 100% , Hannah , Chloe and Danny gave me a very Professional service and communication was top draw ! Gave me exctaly What I needed a very Professional and Be Spoke Website Exctaly What's I wanted ! If you need a website or Seo , then I would highly recommend you use Freelance SEO Essex !! Thank you : Ben ( Specialist Discos Team )"
"Freelance SEO Essex provide a professional service across all aspects of digital marketing. They have helped us improve our SEO performance by creating and updating content for our website including landing pages, blogs and case studies."
"Excellent service from all the FSEO team ! Proactive and reactive about all issues related to search and social, and altogether a nice team to work with. Andrew Beale MD Beales Hotels"
"I've been using Freelance SEO for a number of years and can quite honestly say that I wouldn't consider using any other company! I've worked in marketing and dealt with a huge number of companies supposedly offering a similar service but have never came up with the goods. Freelance SEO has dramatically improved our Google search rankings and will soon be building our new website from scratch. If this wasn't enough, they also have fantastic customer service and have helped us on a number of occasions which is not part of "our contract" Anyone looking for a reliable, customer focussed and most importantly transparent company shouldn't look anywhere else."
"Freelance SEO Essex have been a great help to by business optimisation so far and are continuing to help us grow. The migration was handled quickly and efficiently and the new hosting was deal with swiftly. All new content is send promptly each month for my approval and emails are responded to and dealt with in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Freelance SEO."
Thank you very much for such a great review Cara. Looking forward to continuing and improving on the good results we have seen so far.

Danny
"Working with Charles O'Brien was flawless and a pleasure"
"Professional and easy to deal with"
"polite and accommodating service"
"Proving to be a good SEO partner who have helped shore up our search engine position in a competitive business software market sector. Responsive, reliable and intelligent and adding good third party content. Can recommend."
Thank you very much for the review Barry! Its been a pleasure working on the Innate Management website and learning so much about what you do along the way.
"The guys at Freelance SEO Essex play a key role in our marketing strategy and ensure we remain high in the rankings for our industry on Google. They also created our website from scratch and provide regular top quality content. Any marketing strategy we want to implement they give us fantastic ideas and can roll it out extremely quickly. Danny and the team are great to work with and have become an important branch of our business."
Thanks for taking the time out to provide us with such a great review Rob. I look forward to catching up with you soon.

Danny
"I am over the moon with the results Freelance SEO have achieved for my company in such a small time frame! My website is ranking high on the first page of Google & i'm generating so much more business since switching from my previous SEO & PPC management company."
"Our seo results have been excellent, the service the company provides has surpassed expectations, they have expertise in every department and are very proactive suggesting ideas and always on top of their work, also very friendly, easy to work with and always have time for you!"
"We've worked with SEO Freelance since January 2018 and are seeing extremely good results in our Google rankings, now scoring first page for most our keywords. The account management is very personable and on point, with monthly reports and a dedicated account manager. All members of staff are helpful and knowledgeable making the whole SEO process clear and painless. They also advise on our overall online strategy thus now being an integral part of our digital development plan."
"I have found that FSE Online Ltd have been fantastic to me and my business. They have delivered on everything that they said they would and made my website extremely visible on various online platforms. I have also received great advice along with suburb customer service. Danny and team were a referral from a good friend of mine, and since I have been with them I have also recommended them other friends and associates."
"Freelance SEO Essex have proved that we made the right choice when looking for an SEO partner, they are diligent in every aspect of their work and have improved our rankings with their hard work. We have also recently started working with them on Social Media campaigns and again their commitment and diligence cannot be faulted. I would have no hesitation in recommending them. To add, they are also a very friendly team and a joy to work with !"
Freelance SEO Essex is rated 4.95 based on 79 reviews