Freelance SEO Essex Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Freelance SEO Essex

How would you rate Freelance SEO Essex ?

"I have worked with a number of different SEO companies over the years but Freelance SEO is by far the best! From the start both Danny and Jack have been very open with what we can expect and after just a month the results speak for themselves! Freelance SEO have improved our keyword ranking more in just 1 month compared to our previous company who looked after the campaign for 4 years! A full health check was done on our website which made us aware of issues that were negatively effecting our results and a plan was put in place to rectify the problems. On a monthly basis we get a simple ranking report which is easy to understand and better still the team are at the other end of the phone to answer any questions you may have. I would highly recommend Freelance SEO to anyone that's looking to increase exposure to their website online. Carl Green - Business Development Manager - Indifit.co.uk"
"Dealt with Freelance SEO for the past 2 and a half years. They are fantastic! From the first minute to now, I do not have a bad word to say about them. Our hits on our website have improved drastically and their integrity, honesty and trust is second to none. Our Google inquiries have also increased, this took over a year but this is what I was told from the get go. Thank you."
"took my website form nowhere to page 1 for a lot of key words and phrases."
"Since Freelance have taken over my SEO campaign I have seen a 300% increase in enquiries for certain areas of my business. This has only taken 3 months to achieve so I look forward to the other areas catching up very soon. My campaign is not straightforward and freelance have listened to my needs and explained the best course of action at every step of the way. I would definitely have no hesitation in recommending them to business owners and have full confidence in their approach to SEO."
"FSE provide a first class SEO & PPC service to our Property Company, being a very competitive market they sure know how to deliver a well favoured position for us on Google & Bing. We have seen nearly all of our individual branch webpages and our main group website creep into top positions for their locations and keywords. This has lead to us having more brand awareness and quality leads. Customer service is impeccable. Highly recommend."
"Our online shop was relatively new and we had started with another SEO company who suggested a Google Shopping Campaign. This was not viable as we were spending far more than our sales. Since we have swapped to Freelance SEO they have started on SEO, have implemented changes to our Google Shopping Campaign to make it considerably cheaper and our orders have increased. In the first 2 months our orders have increase by 3 or 4 times what they are and I know that this will continue. They have been very helpful and knowledgeable about other aspects and have had no hesitation in giving me extra advice above and beyond what they are 'contracted' to do. I would definitely recommend them. Thanks guys, keep up the good work."
"Your response to the needs my web site need was almost instant great service i would highly recommend these guys thank you"
Ros French
Verified Buyer
"The team very quickly replied to my first enquiry and the introductory emailed promised all I wanted and hasn't failed to deliver. They have delivered all work required when expected and professionally. Everything has been explained well and I am confident my website is in capable hands."
James Park
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service and results exceeded expectations in a very short space of time. We were expecting good results after around 3 months into our SEO journey, however, after just 4 - 6 weeks we had incredibly good quality leads and sales which came from them. Unbeatable ROI"
"Since working with Freelance SEO we have seen our sales break records consistently each month. I have dealt with a few SEO companies in the past who are happy to take the money each month but don't provide real feedback or suggestions on where the site needs to improve. Straight away Dan and the team gave our site a complete health check and showed weaknesses that needed addressing where the other companies did't bother to work on. The site is the most optimised its been and traffic and sales grow each month. I can talk freely to them whenever and know i'm dealing with competent professionals."
"From our initial call to FSE I have felt nothing but comfortable with them taking control of our website needs and SEO campaign. They have been nothing more than understanding, supportive and at the end of the phone if need be. Special thank you to the whole team with Matt taking control of our needs and working on them straight away."
"Freelance SEO Essex have been a revelation to our business. They understand what we want to achieve and they implement the necessary steps to make it happen, simply and effectively."
"I have been dealing with Danielle and Danny for 9 months now. I have been very happy, there are not many SEO companies who you meet face to face to gain that trust. They are helpful and know their business, I have let them get on with it and constantly measure the response that I am getting for my business and it has worked for me. Regards, Scott"
"I am a new customer to Freelance SEO but in two months I have seen a credible rise in the results listings in Google."
"Definitely the best SEO company we have used"
Lee Sturgess
Verified Buyer
"Freelance SEO Essex have the perfect balance of professionalism and friendliness. We've seen great results already within just a new months! Would recommend!"
Martin Newton
Verified Buyer
"Freelance SEO Essex provided a fantastic and cost-effective web solution that perfectly meets our needs. The website was delivered on time and the modern and responsive design surpassed our expectations. Every request we made was accommodated quickly and efficiently by very knowledgeable and dedicated staff - both during design and after - with first class technical support throughout. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend."
Terry Lewis
Verified Buyer
"We would like to thank the team at freelance for creating our new web site and look forward to working with the team going forward carrying out our SEO pleasure to work with. T Lewis (abs)"
John Fraser
Verified Buyer
"We met and talked to a LOT of content writers and SEO companies, these guys are head and shoulders better than anyone else and damn nice people as well, they act quickly and most importantly with integrity and honesty, that's rare in business these days. Can confidently recommend them. www.bluhuski.com"
Sam Barton
Verified Buyer
"We have been working with FreelanceSEO for a couple of months now and are impressed with the results so far, hope we continue to be impressed!"
Freelance SEO Essex is rated 4.96 based on 52 reviews