FORZA Industries Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend FORZA Industries

About FORZA Industries: FORZA is a leading manufacturer and retailer of dietary supplements for weight loss, sports nutrition, beauty and wellbeing.

08455196010

sales@forzaindustries.com

Unit 5 Javelin Enterprise Park,Javelin Way,

How would you rate FORZA Industries?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

61 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
jerome

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about FORZA Industries in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"it was everything i was expecting, the staff was very caring and so was customer services"
"Have always had good service. Recently had a minor hitch and was most impressed by help and interest displayed by Lindsay."
Vicky Sawlani
Verified Buyer
"can u please check I still have not received the delivery , its already 10 days since I have placed the order"
Susan Norris
Verified Buyer
"Very satisfied with the shakes"
Carole Waters
Verified Buyer
"Tried three of the shakes so far and they definitely keep me feeling full for longer than other shakes I've tried. Only criticism I might have, is they are a bit too sweet for me. Other than that, they seem to work well."
Rafal Kotlewski
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much amazing product plus 20% off for next purchase. Quality service"
"Fast delivery, good value, great product"
"Easiest diet ever and shakes taste great"
Cloe Fuller
Verified Buyer
"My delivery never arrived, I ordered 7 days ago, lady on phone said she's sending me out another"
Hi

Thank you your feedback .
We spoke on the 13th and your parcel was resent. According to the tracking it was signed for at 9.34 this morning at the address on your invoice.
If this is not the case please do not hesitate to contact me.
Lori Clark
Verified Buyer
"The shakes are really good tasting I was pleasantly surprised. Also the wrong bottle was sent with my order, I just sent an email and the correct bottle was sent out that same day 1st class... Great service."
Sima Gurung
Verified Buyer
"I was initially a really unhappy customer because my delivery was late but once i enquired about it,Lindsay (the customer service manager) replied the next day. The email was sent to my junk mail so i did not find it and wrote a complain. Im sorry about the inconvenience but am really pleased to let you know i recieved my delivery today (the very next day of my complaint being recieved). And for that im giving 5 stars customer service and definitely will return for being heard and assisted promptly. Thank you."
Mohamed Salah Ismail
Verified Buyer
"i asked for the delivery at the same day as i was traveling and after some time I got call from the customer service saying that its banks holiday and they wont be able to deliver the same day and it will take 2 days to be delivered, I asked for refund and I got it ."
Brandy Simpson
Verified Buyer
"My address and name that was correct on the receipt had a different name on the outside of the parcel and had wrong postal code ... Lucky it made it to me . Not impressed"
"The raspberry k2 made me poorly for a week with shaking , feeling sick , dizziness , and paranoia , these pills are dangerous , and they state that there is no side affects, well that is a lie! I have wasted my money as I won't be taking them again!"
"I recently purchased the 7 day started pack and i was so happy with the product i bought a months worth, the taste is amazing!,i also purchased the hydratrim capsules and they really do work, i am so pleased with this product and would defiantly recommend to my friends"
"Quick delivery. And a product that actually works"
Michelle Smith
Verified Buyer
"I had an item missing from my order, Lindsay was very quick to respond and to also ensure my missing item was sent out asap! New delivery was received when promised and I also got a lovely surprise! Brilliant customer service from Lindsay!!"
Kulwant Singh
Verified Buyer
"Best pre workout supplement for best people."
"Efficient delivery and timely"
Christine Bowden
Verified Buyer
"Over three months have lost 9.5kg with the help of Green Coffee and a calorie controlled diet. This supplement has given me more energy than I have ever had in that I am so active I don't think about food until mealtimes! On the subject of the jitters, I had no problem at all. Would recommend giving these a try."
FORZA Industries is rated 4.07 based on 61 reviews