Forza Supplements Reviews

0845 519 60 10

sales@forzaindustries.com

Unit 5 Javelin Enterprise Park, Javelin Way

Tell us how Forza Supplements made you happy
I hadn't noticed the item said BBE 8/20, otherwise I most definitely would not have bought these. They gave me quite bad stomach issues and vomiting. It can't be ethical for you to sell food products past their best before date, however discounted. This is putting me off ordering from you again. Not at all happy with the product.
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent Customer Service experienced. Delivery arrived super quickly, I will be ordering again.
Raspberry K2. I think they do work quite well but be warned I had side effects of headaches and stomach cramps when I took 3 so i reduced it to 2 a day and now its not so bad. My appetite has reduced and i dont feel the need to eat as much any more so something is clearly working.
Great products service and prices ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Very good value
Good quality and good service. I even got a freebie . Thank you! 😘
Cheaper to buy them from the website than in stores that sell them. I highly recommend and came within 48 hours
The reason for my low stars is that products that were sent to me were 5months out of date, an email was sent and no response was given. I did purchase them in the sale but still expected the sale products to be in date. I brought the pancake mix, it wasn’t mixing well, only then did I check the date as something seemed “off” apart from lack of communication with the unusable products received the shakes I got I absolutely love!!
very satisfied with products and delivery sometimes some products are not available but long as there not to expensive will carry on using products
I could not believe how quick they were delivered well pleased.
Shakes are lovely, fast delivery
Fast delivery and very competitive prices.
Purchased the double chocolate and vanilla shakes. Both mix up great no gritty powdery texture it goes very smooth. Definitely fills your stomach up without giving that bloaty over stuffed feeling also not like you've just drank alot of liquid it really does fill you up. I also purchased the k2 fat metabolisers can feel the burst of energy they give you not entirely sure how else your meant to feel them work but they seem to be doing well.
i have been using their products for some time now and found that they are; a excellent company very fast checkout and delivery. the products do work when used as part of a calorie controlled diet.
No hassle delivery and ordering. Very pleased with supplements will be ordering again
Very good products. Quick response. Excellent price overall very good.
I don't use it myself, but my wife finds it great to assist in her diet management and gives it five stars.
Excellent service from the company with fast delivery. Recommend this product.
Since I have been using this product I’ve not only felt more energetic but also lost the stubborn weight ! Absolutely love this product
Arrive quickly, amazing price , clear info on packaging, very pleased
Simply the best. Keep Stocking REGIME Beauty Complex.
It really works!!!