Formara Reviews

of reviewers recommend Formara
Read Formara Reviews

print@formara.co.uk

16 The Candlemakers

Tell us how Formara made you happy
Really good everytime, quality supplier
Really good service and Barbara has been amazingly helpful sourcing a special folder that we required for our printing. I would highly recommend! A+++
Everyone I've dealt with over the years has been friendly and helpful. Their level of communication and customer service is first class, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them
A really super service I have over the past few years used Formara, and they produce all my books.
I am really delighted, the quality is excellent, fast turn around and affordable prices.
Winston
I have used the printing services from Formara for many years, they are always very efficient and professional and the staff are always very helpful and quick to provide quotes and orders.
Steve and the team have done a fantastic job with our printed booklets and have provided great customer service at every step. We'll certainly be using their services again in the future.
Found FORMARA very helpful, a good Company to do business with. They have given excellent service and produced a superb printed booklet. Many thanks and I will be looking to do business with FORMARA again shortly.
Great quality, fast, efficient and friendly. Very happy working with Steve and the team. Would highly recommend.
Well helpfully
Well quick
Well professional
Well nice people!!
It has been a pleasure working with Formara. Their customer service, enthusiasm and commitment to protecting the environment stand them apart.
Very happy with the excellent quality and speed of Formara's work and the help they provide when needed
Brilliant customer service and great final product. Steve and the team went above and beyond to get us our print on a tight deadline and we're really happy with the results. Highly recommend!
Fast and efficient service
(Barry Farmer) - Posted 5 months ago
Always on hand and happy to help no matter how big or small the job is. Fast turn around and reliable.
(Barry Farmer) - Posted 5 months ago
Brilliant service, new friends in business now :)
(Barbara Bruce) - Posted 5 months ago
Andy and the team at Formara have been fabulous. Super helpful with loads of advice and nothing is too much trouble. They have helped Alice House to relaunch our supporter magazine which has had superb feedback. Highly recommended :)
I found Formara through a quick google search. Other print companies were really rigid about what they could offer but Neil was very friendly and couldn't have been more helpful or flexible, even with a pretty small order.

We didn't have time for samples to be sent so just had to work with Neil and trust he made good choices with the paper and finishing - it all looks great! Really high quality.

Glad I don't have to google search again - we've found our printer.
Great to work with such a professional, speedy organisation that understands the message we are trying to portray. Understood the brief 100%, produced an incredible design, perfectly meeting our needs within a very tight deadline. Would highly recommend. Thank you.
Responsive and friendly
We have just recently started working with Formara and the service has been fantastic! Barbara and the team are wonderful, they're very communicative and quick to respond to our questions and will reach to us to clarify things if a question arises, so they can be sure to provide exactly what we need. The print work is extremely high quality and their fulfillment is accurate and timely. They make a tremendous effort to be sure we're happy with the results. We appreciate it, and look forward our ongoing partnership with Formara!
Formara is rated 4.96 based on 26 reviews