Formara Reviews

of reviewers recommend Formara
Read Formara Reviews

print@formara.co.uk

16 The Candlemakers

Tell us how Formara made you happy
This was my first experience of a large print and postage job (survey) and I immediately felt in safe hands. The Formara team were incredibly helpful and talked me through the processes required. Their communication was excellent throughout and they responded promptly to any queries I had. The design and print quality made Formara stand out from other companies, and their pricing was also competitive. (University client)
I wasn't experienced in working with printers and I found Formara super helpful, they explained everything really well, they listened and came up with creative solutions. We have ended up with an excellent end product, pleasure to work with
(Andy Pond) - Posted 5 days ago
Would highly recommend! The printing was professional, and fast delivery. Brilliant value for money. Plus customer service was great! I will definitely be using this service again. Thank you
Great service, high quality printing, quick responses - highly recommend!
Really good everytime, quality supplier
Really good service and Barbara has been amazingly helpful sourcing a special folder that we required for our printing. I would highly recommend! A+++
Everyone I've dealt with over the years has been friendly and helpful. Their level of communication and customer service is first class, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them
A really super service I have over the past few years used Formara, and they produce all my books. I am really delighted, the quality is excellent, fast turn around and affordable prices. Winston
I have used the printing services from Formara for many years, they are always very efficient and professional and the staff are always very helpful and quick to provide quotes and orders.
Steve and the team have done a fantastic job with our printed booklets and have provided great customer service at every step. We'll certainly be using their services again in the future.
Found FORMARA very helpful, a good Company to do business with. They have given excellent service and produced a superb printed booklet. Many thanks and I will be looking to do business with FORMARA again shortly.
Great quality, fast, efficient and friendly. Very happy working with Steve and the team. Would highly recommend.
Well helpfully Well quick Well professional Well nice people!!
It has been a pleasure working with Formara. Their customer service, enthusiasm and commitment to protecting the environment stand them apart.
Very happy with the excellent quality and speed of Formara's work and the help they provide when needed
Brilliant customer service and great final product. Steve and the team went above and beyond to get us our print on a tight deadline and we're really happy with the results. Highly recommend!
Fast and efficient service
(Barry Farmer) - Posted 9 months ago
Always on hand and happy to help no matter how big or small the job is. Fast turn around and reliable.
(Barry Farmer) - Posted 9 months ago
Brilliant service, new friends in business now :)
(Barbara Bruce) - Posted 9 months ago
Andy and the team at Formara have been fabulous. Super helpful with loads of advice and nothing is too much trouble. They have helped Alice House to relaunch our supporter magazine which has had superb feedback. Highly recommended :)
Formara is rated 4.97 based on 30 reviews