Forest Gallery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forest Gallery
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Forest Gallery  Reviews

About Forest Gallery :

Forest Gallery was established in 1980 and is a leading independent art gallery in the UK for buying original artwork online or in our relaxed gallery space. Specialising in original paintings, Forest Gallery showcases a wide variety of affordable art and investment pieces of all styles from select British and international artists. Located in Guildford, Surrey for over 30 years the gallery is now located in the picturesque town of Petworth, West Sussex on the famous Lombard Street.

Tell us how Forest Gallery made you happy
We ordered Raffy the Maine Coon Kitten as a Memorial for a Friend to say it is absolutely stunning is an understatement. Thank you a safe delivery and great Customer Service.
We stumbled upon the Forest Gallery as we were walking through Petworth. We stopped to admire a picture in the window but the shop looked shut. Luckily the owner was outside chatting to some friends and offered to open up for us to browse. We looked through many of the pictures available and ended up leaving with a lovely limited edition Sam Toft picture. If you happen to be in Petworth, this gallery is well worth a visit, thoroughly recommended!
Ordered two paintings which were delivered within 3 days of order. Paintings were very well protected and packaged. Very efficient and fast service. Very pleased and would most definitely purchase from this gallery again.
Thank you William. We look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Wonderful gallery with amazing customer service.
Forest Gallery deserve 10+/10 in all areas of selling, crating and shipping of their works. Staff were excellent and followed through on their commitment to us. Their care to detailed crating is superb. Painting arrived on time and damage free. Would highly recommend Forest Gallery to anyone interested in purchasing paintings or pictures from them.
Nice web site, excellent service, product well packaged
Dear Ashley and Cristina, just to let you know I am really pleased with the Allan Stephens painting I bought from you. The original plan was to hang it in the hall, but was a little too large, so I have moved my favourite Peter Hill, tree tunnel painting there and the Allan Stephens now has pride of place in the lounge and is definitely a new favourite! Thank you for arranging to have the paintings ready to view when I phoned to express my interest. All the best in your gallery and hope to see you soon.
Great service, excellent communication, fast delivery and wrapped with care and respect. Thank you so much. Kind regards Ann
I bought a small Henty for my pal and Matthew was aware of my budget. Needless to say I was looked after from start to finish. These guys do have gallery however they sell on-line and really do have old fashioned customer service. Very pleased
I rang the Gallery at about 2pm, bought a picture, paid by bank transfer and it was duly delivered to my daughter in Surrey by 6pm that same evening. How much better could customer service get!! Thank you Forest Gallery.
Excellent communication and delivery. Met all my expectations. Good Job!!
Thank you Kent!
Excellent gallery with many nice pieces of art work to choose from the frames are equally as nice and do the art work justice. The customer service from Ashley was beyond excellent, he certainly goes above and beyond, nothing was too much trouble, he is a credit to the gallery. Very prompt delivery and very well protected during transit.
The staff at Forest Gallery are always really helpful and courteous - the range of artwork for sale is excellent and the picture framing service is wonderful. Such a gem in this lovely town of Petworth
Great selection of art work, wonderfully friendly, and first class customer service. Have just bought my 6th piece from the gallery since I moved to the area less than 2 years ago.
Lovely gallery with many different styles. Customer service is lovely. Bought a lovely Sam Toft print as a Christmas present. Thank you.
Brilliant service from Ashley before my visit, ensuring certain pieces were available to view. And great service on the day. I’m extremely happy with my two paintings.
Thank you so much Gayle - it was a pleasure meeting you and helping to find your perfect Michael Morgan prints.
Ashley went to a lot of trouble to make sure I received the painting I wanted - and on time. Forest Gallery have a good choice from a wide range of artists with differing styles. Good old fashioned service and I would certainly recommend them.
Very good, came and delivered and installed. personable, on time and good communication.
Replied immediately to our inquiries on art shown on their website and offered alternatives from the artists they represent. Conducted the transaction professionally with shipment to the States handled expeditiously (and carefully). My wife and I will keep them in mind when looking for paintings in the future.
I chanced to find this gallery while looking online for work by an artist I like . I ended up buying a picture from them and was pleased by how helpful they were and the prompt ( and very well packed ) arrival of the picture .
Forest Gallery is rated 4.98 based on 54 reviews