Forest Gallery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forest Gallery
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Forest Gallery  Reviews

About Forest Gallery :

Forest Gallery was established in 1980 and is a leading independent art gallery in the UK for buying original artwork online or in our relaxed gallery space. Specialising in original paintings, Forest Gallery showcases a wide variety of affordable art and investment pieces of all styles from select British and international artists. Located in Guildford, Surrey for over 30 years the gallery is now located in the picturesque town of Petworth, West Sussex on the famous Lombard Street.

Tell us how Forest Gallery made you happy
Forest Gallery  5 star review on 16th October 2020
Nicholas
Forest Gallery  5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Emma
All I wanted was to ask a question and get an answer, this was done. I then made an order and expected to have an acknowledgement, tick Have my item delivered when it was stated it would be...tick How nice to get pleasent conversation advice and service ..tick Would I recommend them...tick
Recently purchased a print online. Service from the gallery was great and the print arrived the next day. Would certainly recommend and purchase again from them
Excellent service print was packaged so well
We were a little hesitant at first about making a large overseas purchase thru the internet, but all of our questions were answered promptly and clearly, and our painting arrived exactly as described. All in all, a great experience, and I would be happy to order again from Forest Gallery!
The service provided by the Forest Gallery was Top notch!
I recently visited Forest Gallery for the first time and was very impressed with their customer service. The staff were friendly and helpful and they had exactly what I was looking for. Would highly recommend to others and it is a shop I would definitely visit again.
We have bought two paintings from Forest Gallery and cannot fault the service we have received. The team are helpful and friendly and our paintings have been delivered perfectly packed. I would not hesitate to recommend.
It makes a massive change, to find people who actually care.
This was the first time Ive bought from Forrest Gallery and was impressed by their excellent customer services from ordering through to delivery and the personel touch with the delivery. A great choice.
A surprise for my wife and I to find the gallery in Petworth. We saw a picture that really attracted us and were very pleased when other pictures by the same artist were brought to the gallery for us to see. We ended up buying one and it is now hanging in our home. Very friendly and pleasant couple running the gallery - a lovely experience.
Saw a pic, called up and spoke to Cristiana. What a really nice lady who was very helpful , but also chatty. It made the experience so nice to talk to someone who was really interested in the customer. Thanks Cristiana, best wishes, Mr Carter.
Ordered a Suzie Marsh sculpture from Forest Gallery. The Gallery sorted out some minor technical issues and agreed to match the price of a competitor. The sculpture arrived in good time and was brilliantly well packed to prevent transit damage. Excellent service from Cristina and her team.
Brilliant service with lovely little personal touches , I would thoroughly recommend them Martin Smith
I attended the Sean Durkin art exhibition just over a fortnight ago where I purchased a very interesting painting by the artist who was also present. This was actually my second purchase in the last six weeks from the Forest Gallery. I had an excellent time and I’d like to once again thank Cristina and Ashley.
Attended the Sean Durkin preview night exhibition. It was well run and service was friendly and professional. It was great to meet the artist himself, and the artwork that we purchased on the night, arrived on schedule in perfect condition.
Forest Gallery  5 star review on 9th June 2021
EXCELLENT SERVICE, WELL PACKAGED AND DELIVERED AS REQUESTED. CANT FAULT THIS COMPANY
beautiful art and lovely people . WE look forward to manty more visits . I just need a bigger house to hang the paintings !
Items in a gallery exhibition are marked with a red dot when sold. Items without a red dote are available for sale. Not here; at the desk when you say "I want to purchase this artwork" you can instead be told you can only purchase if potential buyers that are yet to make a decision have declined to purchase. Don't be their substitute buyer!!
Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and frustrations. We appreciate your disappointment in missing out on this original painting by Sean Durkin. We have tried our best to be as fair as possible during the event and respect as much as we could people’s time to decide their preferences. However, sometimes it is impossible to avoid disappointment when two people want the same piece. Please keep in mind that this has been an extremely rare event and more paintings from Sean will be coming along soon.
Just does !😁
Fantastic service from start to finish Cristina made everything effortless. Painting arrived when promised and extremely well packaged. Thank you so much . Cathryn
Forest Gallery is rated 4.97 based on 173 reviews