Forest Gallery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Forest Gallery

About Forest Gallery : Forest Gallery was established in 1980 and is a leading independent art gallery in the UK for buying original artwork online or in our relaxed gallery space. Specialising in original paintings, Forest Gallery showcases a wide variety of affordable art and investment pieces of all styles from select British and international artists. Located in Guildford, Surrey for over 30 years the gallery is now located in the picturesque town of Petworth, West Sussex on the famous Lombard Street.

Live Chat

How would you rate Forest Gallery ?

"The service and communication I have received from Ashley at forest gallery has been exceptional he went the extra mile to make sure I was happy and had made the right choice.The two prints I bought were delivered on time and were extremely well packaged. The framing was also of a high standard. I would not hesitate to recommend them"
"Ashley and the team were fantastic, very easy to work with and incredibly helpful & kind. When the painting in the gallery wasn’t quite what we were looking for, they made contact the artist overseas to find alternative paintings for sale. We hadn’t known this was possible & it really was above and beyond what we expected. Thank you so much. We love our painting and the great service from you all. Jennifer & Sam"
Thank you so much Jennifer and Sam :) It was a pleasure helping you find your perfect painting. Best wishes, Ashley
"I thought the selection of artists and their different styles and subject matter was second to none. Ashleigh was extremely helpful when I selected my last three paintings for my two dozen original collection: an Amanda Jackson, a Joan Puerto and a lovely country scene from Stephen Hawkins. I love the easy-to-use web-page and the roaving camera. Well done Forest Gallery."
I'm glad we could complete your collection Jeremy! Thank you and all the best to you, Ashley
"Having recently moved to Petworth and needing to get a small tapestry re-framed I came upon this wonderful Gallery and Ashley who re-framed the piece beautifully and in a day!Brilliant service and Ashley both picked up the piece and delivered it back to me.The gallery itself is delightful with wonderful pictures and really unusual sculptures-well worth a visit!"
"A very good and friendly service, I would not hesitate to buy from you again. The painting arrived on the day specified, very well wrapped and even more beautiful than I had been able to see on the website."
"I had a very nice experience with the Forest Gallery.Ashley at the Gallery is a very pleasant person to talk and very helpful. Bought a nice picture there and might buy some more in the future. Thanks."
Many thanks for your kind words Gabriele. It was my pleasure and I look forward to seeing you again soon. Best wishes, Ashley
"We were aloud to have our painting on loan for a week which we found very beneficial. It was bought to us and hung. The service was polite, friendly & all one would want. Excellent"
"After seeing a selection of paintings being displayed in a local restaurant and a visit to the main gallery, we liked the very individual style of artist Scott Bateman. In speaking to Ashley at Forest Gallery we found that a commission could be undertaken, providing us with a unique painting, representing our lives in the style of Scott. Ashley was very helpful in the arrangements and ensuring the final painting was exactly what we had wanted."
Forest Gallery is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!