Forest Gallery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forest Gallery
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Forest Gallery  Reviews

About Forest Gallery :

Forest Gallery was established in 1980 and is a leading independent art gallery in the UK for buying original artwork online or in our relaxed gallery space. Specialising in original paintings, Forest Gallery showcases a wide variety of affordable art and investment pieces of all styles from select British and international artists. Located in Guildford, Surrey for over 30 years the gallery is now located in the picturesque town of Petworth, West Sussex on the famous Lombard Street.

Tell us how Forest Gallery made you happy
Gary
Forest Gallery  5 star review on 18th April 2020
Andrea
Fantastic service .
Look forward to making further purchases from Forest Gallery in the future.
Great friendly service. They went over and above to help me. Would definitely recommend Forest Gallery. Many thanks
The item came as described, nicely and safely wrapped and is great value. If you're ever buying on line this is the sort of experience you want to have.
Phoned the gallery for some information and they were extremely helpful. Explained the process and talked me through delivery times and expectations based on my quite quick turnaround request. So helpful in fact that by sending me an invoice for one piece to pay directly to speed things up I ended up having to pay an additional £5 for delivery of my second item which I bought on the website! Still waiting on the print but the sculpture arrived the next day.
Hello Kevin

Thank you for your kind review and also for letting us know about the postage charge you incurred. You should now have received a refund for that - thank you for pointing it out :)

Best wishes

Forest Gallery
Really nice firm to deal with . Received my Henty in tip top condition
So happy with it FG . Thanks so much
TB
It’s always a pleasure dealing with Forest Gallery.
They offer a great selection of original art at affordable prices, and showcase local artists too.
We’d been looking for a piece of art to suit a bare wall in our snug room, and spotted something on Forest Gallery’s website.
Despite being in lockdown, they were very happy for us to have the painting on approval for 7 days, and delivered it to us the same day.
We absolutely loved it, fixed it in position and paid the same day.
Forest Gallery  5 star review on 4th March 2021
Very pleased with our purchase and the service provided.
Prompt service and fast deliver, happy with the figure purcahsed
really professional and amazing help in shipping. fantastic!
Superb service and helpful
An absolute pleasure doing business with you.
DnG x
Great quality product by Tim Bulmer sent securely and quickly.
Will look to buy from again.
Excellent service
Very pleased with my purchase
Very helpful, accommodating and a pleasure to visit.
An excellent gallery in both choice of paintings and helpfulness of staff.
Purchased a painting via their web site last weekend, very easy to buy and excellent details supplied. The galley emailed me that day to inform me the painting would be posted on Monday I was kept well informed and the painting arrived today I live in Belfast Northern Ireland. Very happy with the fabulous service and communication. Would definitely do business again. Happy New Year stay safe & hopefully you have a fabulous 2021 :-)
Forest Gallery  5 star review on 9th January 2021
We purchased two pictures before Christmas. We very much enjoyed our shopping experience at the Petworth Forest Gallery. All artwork was nicely displayed and enticing and we were very well looked in a pleasant, courteous, informative way.
I have just purchased my third picture from Forest Gallery because I like dealing with them . From their website come clear detailed photographs of the artwork for sale and then when contacting them there comes quick and helpful replies . All hassle free!
Lovely people to deal with. I choose my painting on Monday and arranged to collect it at a time that suited me on Wednesday.
Ashley met me at the gallery even though it sadly has to be closed and even moved the window display so that I could take a really good look at my purchase.
Social distancing was no problem either.
Excellent service. Called the weekend before Christmas to buy something as a gift and they made sure it was delivered not just in time, but the very next working day. Went the extra mile to get this done.Will certainly be paying them a visit when the pandemic is behind us.
Excellent service, quick delivery and very friendly staff.
Forest Gallery is rated 4.99 based on 143 reviews