Forest Gallery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forest Gallery
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Forest Gallery  Reviews

About Forest Gallery :

Forest Gallery was established in 1980 and is a leading independent art gallery in the UK for buying original artwork online or in our relaxed gallery space. Specialising in original paintings, Forest Gallery showcases a wide variety of affordable art and investment pieces of all styles from select British and international artists. Located in Guildford, Surrey for over 30 years the gallery is now located in the picturesque town of Petworth, West Sussex on the famous Lombard Street.

Tell us how Forest Gallery made you happy
Forest Gallery  5 star review on 17th April 2020
Patricia
Forest Gallery  5 star review on 14th November 2019
Paul
Great, friendly service and value for money.
Collected a framed limited edition print for my wife's 60th birthday - brought tears of joy when she first saw it. What more could you ask for...
What can I say ,would be amazing if more companies were similar to Forrest Gallery Christina was an absolute joy to deal with efficient friendly and a lovely warm person I purchased what I can only describe as my most favourite purchase ever I hope to add to this particular collection and wouldn’t go anywhere else Massive thanks to Forrest Gallery hopefully at sometime I will be able to visit the Gallery in person I will really look forward to this occasion many thanks once again Shoana and Kevin 🌺🌷🌈
Cristina couldn’t have been more helpful. Prompt replies, Friendly yet professional . Nothing was too much trouble. I wouldn’t hesitate using Forest Gallery for future purchases .
Lovely quality product and super quick delivery.
Easy to use gallery website, professional service, prompt delivery, superb personal communication throughout. Absolutely thrilled with our purchase and will enjoy owning such a gorgeous piece. Totally recommend Forest Gallery.
Trusted company who truly are professional and pleasant to deal with. We received our wonderful purchase in perfect condition and lightening fast. I greatly recommend the Forest Gallery Fine Art team.
Great art and sculpture. Affordable prices. Very good service
It's small but lightly and has a look of welcoming atmosphere. Due to a space constraint artworks that are exhibited is limited but are interesting things that you may end up purchasing something (as we did). It will be our "must" place on our Petworth visits.
Superb - friendly and helpful, really prompt replies to questions, fast delivery in perfect condition.
Thank-you Forest Gallery for my beautiful hare.
Excellent service! Keeping me well informed when there was a small delay on delivery.
Forest Gallery  5 star review on 7th November 2020
Fast and efficient delivery.
I can reccomend Forest Gallery. Great service and the painting was extremely well packaged.
Very impressed and happy with my purchase.
My item arrived well packed also sooner than I expected. Would highly recommend.
Our experience with Forest Gallery was excellent from start to finish.

Their pieces are fantastic and after purchasing one particular item the service received was top notch. The welcome telephone call all the way to the delivery of our fantastic piece of art was a great experience.

I wouldn’t hesitate to use Forest Gallery again or recommend to anyone.

Thank you for your helpfulness and efficiency of delivery
Really pleased with my Hare great customer service will not hesitate to order from you in the future.
Ordered a picture on line on Monday received it Friday. Well packed. Also received a call from the gallery- excellent service. Thank you
Delighted with the prompt and efficient service. Thank you very much.
Fantastic service, picture arrived very promptly, packaged beautifully, great service, thank you
Forest Gallery  5 star review on 16th October 2020
I bought two beautiful canvases from Forest Gallery, they arrived on time and well packaged. Ashley was very easy to talk to and it has been a pleasure dealing with Forest Gallery.
Forest Gallery is rated 4.99 based on 112 reviews