Forest Gallery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Forest Gallery
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Forest Gallery  Reviews

About Forest Gallery :

Forest Gallery was established in 1980 and is a leading independent art gallery in the UK for buying original artwork online or in our relaxed gallery space. Specialising in original paintings, Forest Gallery showcases a wide variety of affordable art and investment pieces of all styles from select British and international artists. Located in Guildford, Surrey for over 30 years the gallery is now located in the picturesque town of Petworth, West Sussex on the famous Lombard Street.

Tell us how Forest Gallery made you happy
Patricia
Forest Gallery  5 star review on 31st July 2019
Nick
More Photos & Videos
A excellent service & friendly service.
Package (a gift) arrived within two days and was loved by its recipients.

Many thanks!
Five stars well deserved! Having viewed Forest Gallery's excellent website the night before, I telephoned Ashley at 10 am on Thursday but the small bronze I wanted had been sold. However by 11 am he had sourced the last unsold bronze in the limited edition run and at 8.30 am on Friday morning the DPD driver left it on my doorstep! Well played, Ashley!
We have bought paintings from Forest Gallery before via the Website! A day visit to Petworth just confirmed what a lovely Gallery this is, small but perfect! Service was as personal as it was when I purchased online with an equally professional touch! We gained another piece to add to the collection. We will be visiting the beautiful Town of Petworth again, and be dropping by to see Ashley's collection. A must visit Gallery! Thank you.
Forest Gallery  5 star review on 17th July 2020
Whenever I visit Petworth I always take a browse around the gallery. However, I regularly view the artwork online. This time I was greeted by Ashley and decided to purchase an excellent painting by Andrew Grant Kurtis. Although a somewhat small gallery there is a great variety of interesting artwork unlike many of the run of the mill galleries that you now find in many towns and cities. I would highly recommend paying a visit to the gallery when your in Petworth.
Excellent website. Easy to use and ordering was trouble free. The item was delivered promptly and packaged well. We are delighted with our new delicate bronze poppy which we chose to mark our wedding anniversary.
Brilliant website which led us to the gallery in Petworth, where we were made very welcome. Ashley was helpful, never just pushing us toward the most expensive paintings. We are very happy indeed with our choice, which now has pride of place in our sitting room. Wouldn't hesitate to use the gallery again.
My order arrived promptly and very well packaged would definitely use these again.
I popped in whilst wandering around Petworth and I was captivated by the wonderful selection of paintings and sculptures and the engaging and knowlegable staff. I purchased a picture I didn't know I wanted until I saw it.

Well worth a visit.
Fantastic experience (ordering from Dublin) from start to finish culminating in the prompt arrival (ahead of schedule) of a beautiful painting that was so securely and safely wrapped that The Shroud of Turin could have been inside.

The selection of paintings is impressive on a website that is easy to navigate. There are multiple angles and close-ups. I really like the ability to view a selection of artwork under themed headings.

The communication was outstanding and Matthew was so helpful at all times answering query after query.

Highly recommended.
Fantastic gallery with a wide range of contemporary and traditional pieces. Really brilliant customer service. Very happy with our new artwork. Looking forward to the next.
I purchased a Michael Morgan print which arrived in just a few days. It was extremely well packaged! I used to live in a small village in Devon, and the gallery there used to sell his work. I always used to pop in and leaf through the prints, imagining I would buy one one day! There was always something else to spend money on however! I finally took the leap last week, and I’m so pleased I did! It’s beautiful, and the difficult decision is choosing which wall it should be displayed on. Thankyou very much to Forest Gallery for their excellent service.
Very pleased with Simba, he's lovely. Very good service too.
Clear and easy to use website with an excellent choice of artwork. Contacted Forest Gallery and the response was quick and informative. Ordering process was simple and the delivery was excellent with the artwork being delivered quickly and securely. Would highly recommend.
Very good to deal with I can't fault them
Excellent website. Easy purchase and great communication.
The item arrived bang on time and expertly packaged.
Definitely recommended
I ordered a Michael Morgan print on Saturday, it arrived on Tuesday 3 days later and is beautiful. It was also beautifully packaged, and is perfect for the place we had in mind. Thankyou very much for such excellent service.
Ordered a painting from Ashley at 10am, delivered to our home at 2pm and hanging on the wall by 2.10pm, what more can I say?
Excellent service as usual!.
We recently finished the refurbishment of our garden room and selected an original oil painting by Frank Getty. We were nervous about buying online. However Ashley sent us a visualisation of the work in the room. We have just hung the framed canvas, and we are thrilled with it. The Forest Gallery service was great, and we look forward to visiting Petworth next time.
They responded quickly and efficiently to my order and made the extra effort to ensure my son’s birthday present arrived on time despite stock issues and lockdown! Very pleased with the service.
Forest Gallery is rated 4.99 based on 82 reviews