Forest Gallery Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
5 out of 5
Read Forest Gallery  Reviews

About Forest Gallery :

Forest Gallery was established in 1980 and is a leading independent art gallery in the UK for buying original artwork online or in our relaxed gallery space. Specialising in original paintings, Forest Gallery showcases a wide variety of affordable art and investment pieces of all styles from select British and international artists. Located in Guildford, Surrey for over 30 years the gallery is now located in the picturesque town of Petworth, West Sussex on the famous Lombard Street.

Tell us how Forest Gallery made you happy
Forest Gallery  5 star review on 9th January 2021
Gary Scott
Forest Gallery  5 star review on 7th November 2020
Jane
Very professional and prompt service the painting was securely packed and delivered the next day by courier I would highly recommend this gallery
Forest Gallery  5 star review on 27th May 2022
Lovely, friendly and professional communication - thank you Cristina! Sculpture arrived safely and very well packed. Forest Gallery is a pleasure to deal with, plus the bonus is that my purchase of 'Mr Dave' the Sun bear will help Suzie Marsh (the artist) and me support Animals Asia, which is such a well deserved charity for the work they undertake.
Thank you Forest Gallery for your fantastic service and speed sending a gift voucher to me for my friend's 50th birthday. I ordered on the Tuesday needing it for the Friday and it arrived the very next day. The team were helpful, very friendly and so nice to deal with. I initially called to discuss my needs and was sent a confirmation email very quickly. The voucher was good quality and sent in a lovely black and gold envelope and included a thank you card to myself for buying it from the gallery. Thank you!
Never difficult to find something we like, but harder to resist buying it! As ever friendly helpful service. We have always admired the regular and frequent change of window display. Thus we always stop and look. A & J
Extremely kind and helpful!
I purchased a wonderful piece of art from Forest Gallery at the Affordable Art Fair. The staff were incredibly helpful and informative and really went the extra mile in helping me get the artwork home. I cannot praise highly enough!
Nice welcome and informative staff.
Delighted with our purchase from the Gallery at the Affordable Art Fair. Look forward to seeing more from the artist.
Initially I was disappointed to receive my purchase in a damaged condition, however after being returned to the Gallery for reglazing I am now happy with my purchase.
Dear Lynda, Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. Unfortunately, sometimes breakages can occur when posting artworks under glass. Having said that, customer satisfaction is our priority. That's why we sent you a new replacement as soon as we found out (we did not reglaze the previous one). You can check this by comparing the edition numbers on the bottom right corner of both pieces. We hope your lovely piece brings lots of happiness at home for many years to come!
Perfect experience :) Good comms, fast and well-packaged. Thank you.
Just purchased painting from Forest Gallery, excellent service!
Very relaxed and helpful style, we enjoyed the visit and found exactly what we were looking for
Having read the many positive reviews of Forrest Gallery I ordered a framed print by Michael Morgan. I only had to wait a few days before I received the very securely packaged print. I am very pleased with the quality of the print and frame. Excellent service and one that I can happily recommend.
Very friendly and helpful
Website pictures were very good. Process for purchase was also very easy and I get an email when purchase was taken to post office. Gift was very well packaged and arrive just a few days later in perfect condition.
A very quick and efficient service.
re. my email, very happy.
Fantastic service to arrange a commissioned painting. The painting is amazing- thank you so much!
I had seen a limited edition print by Bryan Hanlon at a gallery in my home region, unfortunately when I went to purchase it, it had been snapped up! I looked online and found the one that I wanted at the Forest Gallery. After an email to Cristina, she promptly replied with photographs so that I could confirm that it was the artwork that I wanted. Three days later, I am the proud owner, thank you so much to Cristina & the gallery for their personal touch from miles away 🙂.
The selection of art is beautiful and hard to chose from. The service is impeccable. We will be returning soon enough.
Forest Gallery is rated 4.96 based on 211 reviews