Footasylum Q&A

Fashion
Fashion Accessories
Footwear

Got a Question?

im so angry , I placed an order and only 2 out of the 3 items have arrived you have taken 146,99 put of my bank , ive tried to call youre customer services and just get put on hold , these are for my son for Christmas ,I want my money back or a hoodie sent out asap

Your answer has been saved, your answer is very valuable as it will help many other customers. Thank you!

Click here to view your answer
How long does it take to dispatch orders to store?

Click here to view your answer
Spoke to customer services twice regarding missing order on Friday 15/12/17. I was told Hermes has lost the parcel and they will call be back ,that did not happen. I am £139.99 out of pocket will I receive a new order or will my money be, refunded to me. Please find my order number 10797217 Mobile 07885597843

Click here to view your answer
how much is the shipping cost to Philippines?

Click here to view your answer

Get ready for our phone call!