Food Hygiene Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Food Hygiene Company
Read Food Hygiene Company  Reviews

About Food Hygiene Company :

Our team at the Food Hygiene Company have been creating high quality training solutions since 2008 and every one of our courses draws on the experience of industry professionals.

All our training courses are developed in house, are accredited by RoSPA and are regularly updated to remain in line with the latest government guidance and legislation.

We offer food hygiene training at levels 1, 2 and 3. Whether you work in hospitality, manufacturing, retail or early years, we have the right course for you.

help@foodhygienecompany.co.uk

Icon Innovation Centre, Eastern Way, Daventry

staff are a delight, it does not matter how many times i have phoned them for support they are so helpful, patient and consistent, a pleasure to deal with
very helpful i am very happy with the final thank you very much......5 stars
Easy to follow and provided easy to follow learning.
Very useful and easy to use
easy to follow
Quick , Easy to use and well priced
Very easy to follow and has helped me a lot preparing for an interview for a new job thank you so much
Very straightforward and thorough. All contents are up to date.
It was very useful for me and I have learnt allot of information which I didn’t known about
i found this food hygine company very informative and helpful
It was good and I learned a lot from it thank you.
very easy to use and good content for what I needed.
Online course was very easy to use and liked that there were questions at the end of each section.
Excellent course. Very easy to follow, the points were clearly communicated and the material covered each topic area in thorough detail. Would highly recommend.
Clear information and easy to follow instructions.
found the course to be of a high standard and gave a good understanding of the legal requirements required.
Relevant and understandable. Good Job!
Very easy to follow and understand. I really liked the mini exercises throughout the course. It really helped to remember the module that you just did. Would definitely recommend The Food Hygiene Company to anyone wanted to do a food hygiene course.
Very useful course and easy to follow and navigate through
Very easy to use and understand.
Food Hygiene Company is rated 4.87 based on 69 reviews