FODMarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend FODMarket
Great selection of products, information easily accessible and fair postage fees. Would definitely shop here again.
Fantastic range of FODMAP products, delivery is quick as well.
Delivery and customer service both excellent. Stock Anilas sauces which are fantastic.
Good service. Arrived as expected. Well packaged. A good source for those of us who are dietary challenged!
Very good website, easy to find items and products are very tasty and delivery is good.
Love FODMarket! Great range of products and prompt service and delivery. My son suffers with ulcerative colitis and was recommended to try the Fodmap diet. This has really helped him and finding FODMarket online was so useful to us. Would recommend!
A good range of ‘tummy’ friendly foods & dispatched promptly
so helpful to have a source of FODMAP free foods- the stock powders are particularly brilliant.
I love this site, I went so long without my favourite foods but now I can have what I like. Plus there are great prices and quick delivery.
I've been ordering from fodmarket for a while now, not only is their deliveries very quick but all the food is amazing. Being unable to have any onion or garlic makes it so difficult to buy certain things e.g. sauces, this online store makes it so much easier for me to enjoy these foods again. Thank you!
It is such a relief to have found FODMarket! I was really struggling to find suitable foods that were tasty as I was so sick of having to eat plain, bland food! But not anymore! Excellent service and range of products and quick delivery! Thank you!
I was impressed at the amount of products available that were low fodmap. Delivery time was very good, there was quite a lot of packaging, but nothing was going to get broken in there. Will be ordering again
So helpful to have such a variety of 'safe' foods in one place. My belly thanks you :) Quick delivery too!
A good selection of food and sauces for people with IBS. I buy the Thai curry sauce and pasta sauce which taste amazing. Delivery is quick, usually within a few days. Prices are reasonable. Highly recommended.
Great range of foods, came so so quickly and everything was in perfect condition! Couldn’t recommend highly enough!
FODMarket is ideal for people following the low FODMAP diet! It saves so much time having low FODMAP sauces, stock cubes and snacks in one place and there is so much to choose from. Delivery was quick and everything was packaged well. Will definitely be buying from here again.
I found it very easy to find what I wanted on the website. The products arrived quickly and in perfect condition.
Great products, a good selection of products, slightly expensive delivery charge, but quick delivery. The products are fantastic. I will definitely be ordering again.
The service was excellent and ordering and delivery was easy and speedy. The range of products is limited but all of the basics are available. It was fantastic to have the products delivered to the door. Would definitely recommend using this service!
I had excellent service and fast delivery and you have a great range of products, I only hope you continue to expand so there’s even more choice!
FODMarket is rated 4.84 based on 308 reviews