FODMarket Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend FODMarket
"Great range of high quality products and quick delivery!"
"Love FodMarket! Products arrive quickly & quality is amazing. Love how useful their products are."
"Speedy delivery and a great choice of yummy food :)"
"All the products I've tried have been good, most of them really good. I place an order every few weeks now. The amount of packaging seems a bit over the top, but at least I can be sure everything will arrive intact. Delivery is always very prompt."
"The oinion free products have really help my IBS symptoms. Going LowFod really works + after following the diet I have seen a great improvement."
"One of the few places in the uk that does a great delivery service with tasty food for low FODMAP food and arrives quickly . Many thanks"
"very efficient and good quality"
"First time ordering from Fodmarket. I would highly recommend the tomato & basil pasta sauce. It is very difficult to buy sauces with no onion and garlic in a supermarket Will be placing another order 😀"
"Nice to find company"
"Having recently started a Low FODMAP diet, I found the FODMarket online shop a real bonus for shopping for certain foods that I cannot get in the supermarkets, such as sauces, snack bars etc. Ordering has been straight-forward each time; the items are well packaged and very quickly sent. Excellent service all round."
"I am a repeat customer. It is so difficult to find products that are fodmap friendly, here they have a great range of products, I have tried a lot of their sauces which are very delicious! Also their salad dressing are delicious. I am very impressed with their packaging, all bottles etc are wrapped individually in cardboard! Delivery is always very quick. I would definitely recommend FODMarket."
"I have used FODmarket quite a few times now and have always found their products to have been of exceptional quality. Their website makes the choosing of products extremely easy and the whole shopping experience is so hassle free. If you follow the Lowfodmap diet like I do, then FODmarket is definitely the must have online shop to use!"
"Good service and range of products. I rely on this website to help me feel ok, the sauces are a lifesaver. I hope the range expands with low fodmap brands outside of the UK."
"Great selection of low FODMAP products. So nice to be able to buy without reading the ingredients:). Fast delivery too. Thank you."
"Easy to use website. Easy to order. Email confirmation. Deliveries come quickly and everything is very well wrapped and packaged - important when it's glass jars. It's just great that I can find all these rather specialist products in one place."
"Great to find a place that does fodmap safe foods as someone who is just beginning the diet and finding a bit of a minefield. It is reassuring as all the ingredients / labeling are clearly explained. They have a good range of products that I'm looking forward to trying. I'm sure I will use FODMarket again"
"The vanilla an brownie mix both make amazing cakes. We all love them and they are so easy too. Orders come well packed and quick"
"Product as described, arrive as expected and within promised delivery schedule."
"Quick delivery and a decent range of products that I can't get in the supermarket. Makes life a lot easier. Would have got 5 stars if it was all just a bit more affordable and less packaging"
"Great service and easy of use with the website! I always use this site and the products are lovely! The only reason it's not a 5 is I'd like even more variety but i understand that can be difficult with limited products!"
FODMarket is rated 4.85 based on 258 reviews