FODMarket Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend FODMarket
"Great life savers and nice products"
"FODmarket has been a blessing in providing easy ready made sauces that I can use for my son, and that he likes. It now means that not everything has to be made from scratch and is great for a quick alternative."
"Very happy to find a company selling Fodmap products, what a relief. The stock cubes had been so difficult to find and they're great. I also loved the mayo.However I was waiting a full week or more for delivery, which when you're desperate for the products felt like a long wait."
"When you are on a restricted diet,food tends to be boring and bland.I eventually tracked you down on the internet.We have tried 2 of your sauces and they are both delightful.I will be reordering soon."
"Great selection - absolute life saver"
"I love ordering from fodmarket. I shop there online once a month. Always reliable, fast delivery and packaged well 5*"
"FODMarket has allowed me to enjoy pasta again. I developed a bad reaction to onion and garlic and their sauces have helped so much. Highly recommended 😊"
"Brilliant products! It's so good to be able to buy food products for my daughter's FODMAP diet, especially the sauces made without onion or garlic. Always prompt delivery & a friendly service."
"Really excellent, quick delivery. A huge help to find low fodmap products available in the UK. Everything have tried so far has been really tasty."
"My wife has to eat Fodmap, and Fodmarket has great things we can use for very tasty meals,"
"Great to have low Fodmap stock products readily available by post. Ordered vegetable, chicken and beef but not yet tried them all."
"A breakthrough - awesome! Finally, a place where you can buy tasty FODMAP products without having to trawl through the ingredients list. Thank you. Please keep increasing your product list... :)"
"Fabulous products and fantastic delivery times. Very impressed and so are everyone I bake for."
"Very happy that I am able to buy low FODMAP products and supplements on one site!"
"Excellent range, great service and fast delivery!"
"Great range of products, easy checkout, quick delivery! What more could you want?!"
"This website really helped me when my whole kitchen cupboard was turned upside down from a bad flare of IBS. I’ve tried the pasta sauces which are really tasty and the curry kits are amazing letting you put your own additions to it. The one item I can’t cook without now is the garlic oil. All the flavour but none of the horrid side effects. I have since reintroduced some foods and been ok but can not tolerate garlic or onion so this sight makes my cooking life easier."
"Good range of tasty sauces and pasta, has added flavour to my diet and made food enjoyable again"
"So pleased to find this FODMAP website... and knowing that what ever you ordered was ok to eat! Great service. Thank you"
"I bought from Fodmarket because you sell the Massells stock cubes individually and I wanted to try them without having to pay £10 or more for 10 packs. I also purchased the Marinara sauce which was very nice and and on special offer. I found the website easy to navigate and was please with delivery time."
FODMarket is rated 4.85 based on 174 reviews