Flower Station Reviews

info@flowerstation.co.uk

Rossmore Court, London United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Flower Station?

"I order flowers for my wife coming home from hospital. we never received the flowers. I called Flower Station and they told me they delivered them to a person I have never met. They refused to refund - point blank. they told me - to have my wife - JUST HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL - to go and find them..... Shocked beyond belief."
"Good from start to finish...I would give Flower Station 5 stars , but then I rarely do. Otherwise, if you are looking for a straight forward delivery of pretty good bouquets than this is the place to order from."
"I would give Flower Station 5 out of 5 but I rarely do that. Otherwise, I can not fault their customer service, their bouquet and the delivery service. Very please with Flower Station overall, and they deliver their flowers themselves which is always a bonus in my mind. Keep up the good work."
"Good products and very affordable prices compared to some other florists. Their delivery service is top notch as well with email notifications and live tracking. Thank you Flower Station, I will order again."
"Very good experience overall, just as one would expect from a flower delivery service. I rarely give 5 out of 5 so this is as good as it gets form (a siging delivery driver maybe would have done the trick). In all fairness, my whole experience went very smoothly and flowers were just as ordered."
"Happy with the way my order went, from placing the order and all the way to my friend receiving an amazing bouquet. A big thank you to everyone."
"Thank you Flower Station for all your efforts in helping my Anniversary present get delivered on time."
"I was pleasantly surprised at my overall experince with Flower Station. I had some initial queries regarding their bouquets and the delivery service. Each time I called, they were quick to answer and very friendly. Overall a smooth transaction."
"Very professional service from Flower Station. I chose their Sweet Scents Of Summer bouquet and it arrived just as it should. Loved the email notifications and order tracking service. Smashing!"
"Great effort from Flower Station. Easy to place an order, fllow up from their customer service was good, and flower delivery as requested. Will use again."
"Ordered luxury red roses bouquet from Flower Station for same day delivery in London. Flowers arrived, just as in picture and their delivery service was just as amazing. I was sent constant email notifications and was even able to track the order on a map. Perfect!"
"I needed flowers to be delivered in London on a Sunday and after some good searching I call up Flower Station. They were ble to accept my order and everything went beautifully from there onwards. Very happy with the level of communication. Thank you."
"Lovely fresh flowers. I received an amazing bouquet, delivered in water and in a beautiful gift bag. Their delivery driver was very friendly and professional. I would recommend Flower Station"
Flower Station is rated 4.50 based on 14 reviews