Flooring Surgeons Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Flooring Surgeons

About Flooring Surgeons: From humble beginnings, Flooring Surgeons has been founded on a decade worth of hard work, consistency and drive. With over 10 years of extensive experience in the field, we are known as the ‘surgeons’ when it comes to Floors. We specialise in the highest quality of flooring and consistently aim to provide our customers with the best possible service, but also with the best possible price.

info@flooringsurgeons.co.uk

37 Windmill HillHalesowenBirminghamB63 2BZ

Tell us how Flooring Surgeons made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Alen S
"Fantastic response from the onset, wicked advice and a great choice of flooring! Many thanks for all your help and the smashing job done by the fitters. Would highly recommend!"
Holly H
"John was super understanding from the onset and knew exactly what to offer which was perfectly fit for purpose. Ace from start to finish - thank you"
"Excellent service, I would highly recommend Flooring Surgeons. Harvey turned up spot on time to measure up & brought some samples with him so I could see the material options available to me. Very importantly he recommended the most suitable floor for my needs (hard wearing, scratch resistant, durable) rather than a more expensive product I thought I needed. He was very helpful & patient when choosing, then flexible when I wanted to change fitting dates. The fitters turned up on time, did an excellent job, very high quality finish on the installation. Overall really pleased, floor looks a lot more expensive than it was. Please see my (slightly poor!) photo - room still not finished but you can see how good the floor is."
"Excellent, extremely professional service, nothing was too much trouble for the company. The fitters were amazing! True craftsmanship! Thank you for making our home look amazing for such a reasonable quote ."
"Excellent customer service. Picked a solid wood floor and had it fitted by there own fitter, who did a fantastic job... You will not be disappointed if you use flooring surgeons. ."
"Excellent customer service. Top quality products and fitting was completed at a very high standard."
"The service was excellent. The product was of a very good quality and the fitting was perfect. I highly recommend flooring surgeons!"
"Top quality product and excellent customer service. Fitting was completed at a very high standard."
"I recently had some flooring laid by a 'rated' tradesman, to say I was disappointed would be an understatement. I rang Harvey who came out with samples and some good advice ...Just had the floor lifted and a new floor laid.I'm very pleased with the result, the team of fitters, led by Max, were courteous , tidy and did a very professional job .I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Flooring Surgeons ...Great Job .Thankyou."
"Very helpful, not pushy when shopping, fitter Max is excellent another great job, very neat and tidy"
"Harry is lovely, they also posted out some samples to me, it was all very professional and laid back. The fitters were also really lovely guys, they worked really hard and the finish was amazing. Would definitely use again."
"Excellent service. Goods were of extremely good quality and fitting was done to a high standard. Would highly recommend Flooring Surgeons."
"GREAT SERVICE.."
"Great to buy from and great workmanship. Will recommended them to anyone. Very please with what the have done for us"
"Absolutely brilliant. Don’t look anywhere else this is the place you need to be. The guy in there is so helpful knowledgeable and a lovely person."
"Booked in a measure, the guy on the call out was on time and very knowledgable - gave us unbiased advice and helped us pic the perfect floor. Huge thanks to the guys @flooringsurgeons as well as the fitters who did a fantastic job"
"Couldn't fault a thing. Complete smooth process from start to finish. Thanks for all your help, finally a company that's not in it for the money. 5 STAR"
"Really happy with the service and the flooring. Had really good advice from our first conversation with Harvey and the fitters were really friendly and have done a top quality job."
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Easy to get a quote and details of the job over phone and message and all explained well. Fitters were great - very friendly and professional, worked very hard to accommodate our job under tricky circumstances and did a brilliant job for us going above and beyond. Nothing was too much trouble and the finished job is of a very high quality. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent customer service from Harvey. Took the time to explain everything and ensure we were completely happy. Very knowledgeable and helpful. The fitters were extremely polite and informative. We are very happy with the end product"
Flooring Surgeons is rated 5.00 based on 48 reviews