Flooring Surgeons Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Flooring Surgeons

About Flooring Surgeons: From humble beginnings, Flooring Surgeons has been founded on a decade worth of hard work, consistency and drive. With over 10 years of extensive experience in the field, we are known as the ‘surgeons’ when it comes to Floors. We specialise in the highest quality of flooring and consistently aim to provide our customers with the best possible service, but also with the best possible price.

info@flooringsurgeons.co.uk

37 Windmill HillHalesowenBirminghamB63 2BZ

How would you rate Flooring Surgeons ?

Russel C
"I've had 2 rooms of flooring now,such a good choice and had a very good price with Harvey so pop in branch and have a chat you will be very satisfied."
Meira B
"Great service. Nothing was too much trouble. Very happy with my new, kitchen floor. Would highly recommend Flooring Surgeons."
"Supplied and fitted, would entirely recommend, 5 stars"
"Always a pleasure shopping with these guys. Orders are always on time and so are their delivers. 5⭐️"
"Great customer service picked a floor online, someone came out to measure, fitted 3 days later. Great work and a pleasure to deal with."
"Fantastic product, excellent service and a great deal. Recommend."
"Flooring is brilliant quality, looks fab down & has received great feedback from everyone who’s seen it. Feels great underfoot too, never feels as cold as my old traditional laminate floor felt & I love the texture as the grain is actually etched in making it not only look but feel realistic."
"I was looking for someone to lay some engineered wooden flooring and they put me in touch with a very good fitter who completed the job to a very high standard! I was very happy with their recommendation and will use them in the future."
"Supplied and fitted, would entirely recommend, 5 stars"
"Came in store and purchased a high-quantity of flooring for my renovation project. Excellent and informative customer service and guidance. Very pleased with the top quality products met with affordable prices, client aftercare was top notch too. Highly recommended! Terry"
Flooring Surgeons is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews