Flooring Surgeons Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Flooring Surgeons Reviews

About Flooring Surgeons:

From humble beginnings, Flooring Surgeons has been founded on a decade worth of hard work, consistency and drive. With over 10 years of extensive experience in the field, we are known as the ‘surgeons’ when it comes to Floors. We specialise in the highest quality of flooring and consistently aim to provide our customers with the best possible service, but also with the best possible price.

info@flooringsurgeons.co.uk

Tell us how Flooring Surgeons made you happy
Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 5th April 2022
Hannah
Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 15th November 2021
Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 15th November 2021
Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 12th October 2021
Jan K
Excellent service from start to finish. Ed was always on hand to answer any queries we had, and found exactly the type of style we wanted! The fitters were fabulous, efficient and knew what they were talking about. Couldn’t be happier with the service and product we have received. Would 100% recommend! Thank you, Ed, Poya and the team!
Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 15th November 2021 Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 15th November 2021
We had a great experience with the Flooring Surgeons. We visited both Halesowen and Penn branches - both Harvi and Ed very friendly and knowledgable. Great customer service. Always prompt and personable. We selected a light oak engineered wood and it looks absolutely amazing. Flooring surgeons were recommended to me by my sister and also some friends. I will also be recommending Flooring Surgeons to others and will be using them for any flooring that I may need in future. It’s so hard to get good customer service these days so, do have such good service from FS made us extra happy. Fitters were also great - worked very quickly and neatly and went the extra mile. Hannah.
Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 5th April 2022
They made my flooring dreams come true. Quality products and professional staff doing what they do best. Thank you Flooring Surgeon. I highly recommend.
I recently purchased a large amount of laminate. Unfortunately, two of the boxes arrived with damage. Subsequently, I called Flooring Surgeons and their help was first class in every respect. Excellent product and excellent customer service. David
Easy to order, help available on the phone, beautiful laminate parquet and prompt delivery. No complaints.
I was recommended by a family member to floor surgeons. Harvey was very helpful. The floor was fitted with no issues however the supposed fitters were horrific. They fitted skirting board that even a non carpenter could do a better job. I called Harvey and surprisingly the fitters wouldn't come back out as apparently its the walls fault. A true carpenter would have worked with this however they just bodged the job and left me with the pictures below! Due to the fact these fitters are sub contracted it seems you may also have dodgy workmanship in your home! I ask you go elsewhere if you want skirting boards!!!
Excellent service from Harvey very helpful . fitters where very good looks perfect will certainly use again recommended highly
After seeing Flooring Surgeons on Instragram, we immediately knew they were the ones we wanted to the flooring in our new home. The quality of their work looked superb and they did not disappoint. From our first visit to the showroom, right through to installation the service and advise was exceptional. We had an idea of what we wanted, but Ed from Wolverhampton showed us something that complimented our room so much better! And he came out same day for site visit with samples, So glad for the recommendation, love our flooring! They are a great team!
After perusing lots of floors at the Flooring Surgeons Penn showroom, I chose a beautiful floor for what I know to be a very good price and the results have surpassed my expectations. Fitting was top notch as was the whole buying experience. Thank you guys
Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 13th October 2021 Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 13th October 2021 Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 13th October 2021
An absolutely brilliant service from the first time I entered the store! Polite, well informed staff, free measuring service. The price was very competitive .Once I placed an order I was kept up to date every step of the way. Arrangements were also made to help in the disposal of the existing carpets which, as a person living on their own, I really appreciated! Fantastic fitters, great too that Joy came to check all was in order on the day. Absolutely love the finished result. Thank you so much. You were all amazing!
Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 12th October 2021
We ordered our flooring from the Flooring Surgeons after seeing them on Instagram. They were really helpful with selecting the colour I had seen on their post. Once ordered delivery was quick, unfortunately they were unable to fit it as we were too far away, however now it’s down it looks amazing, really happy with the look and the quality. Looks like real wood, even though it’s laminate😀 Thank you Flooring Surgeons.
Poya at the store was really helpful and chose his recommended floor and I am in Love with how it came out. Once again thank you
Delighted with the service from Harvey and the team from start to finish. Customer service was excellent and the fitters did a fantastic job. Would whole heartedly recommend!
Thanks Harvey for my herringbone flooring it looks fantastic really pleased would highly recommend flooring surgeons and thanks to the lads did a fab fitting job
I Found flooring surgeons online, and they have been an absolute pleasure to purchase from. Harvey was so helpful we also received our floor the day he said it would be delivered. Could not recommend them enough.
Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 6th April 2021 Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 6th April 2021 Flooring Surgeons 5 star review on 6th April 2021
From start to finish, the service received from Flooring Surgeons has been outstanding, especially Harvey, who has been most helpful. We will definitely be using Flooring Surgeons again in the future.
From our first enquiry in the shop, through to fitting, we received excellent service. Harvey was really knowledgeable and helpful. Gave us excellent advice. The fitters were so polite, and efficient. Worked so hard and did a grand professional job. After a few months (fitted in September) it’s clear to see this was well worth the investment. Highly recommended.
Highly recommend, Harvey was so helpful and so professional from the moment we walked into the shop right up until the organising of the fitting... great fitters never stopped till the job was done... little gem of a shop 👍
all staff were knowledgeable, helpful and NOT pushy as the big stores tend to be. Products arrived as promised ,on time and delivered free (it was quite a large order, but thank you to Harvey) We needed an extra box to complete he job and this was organised promptly. good service all round.
Great service provided by Harvey who was friendly, took the time to measure my floors and gave me good advice which helped me make the right choice in choosing my laminate flooring. The fitters were friendly, on time and have completed an excellent job. I am very pleased with the quality and look of my new flooring. I would highly recommend flooring surgeons.
Fantastic service, Harvey was very helpful throughout the process. Honestly to anyone looking to buy from Flooring Surgeons do not hesitate. Thankyou for everything Imran
Flooring Surgeons is rated 4.9 based on 105 reviews