Flooring Surgeons Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Flooring Surgeons

About Flooring Surgeons: From humble beginnings, Flooring Surgeons has been founded on a decade worth of hard work, consistency and drive. With over 10 years of extensive experience in the field, we are known as the ‘surgeons’ when it comes to Floors. We specialise in the highest quality of flooring and consistently aim to provide our customers with the best possible service, but also with the best possible price.

info@flooringsurgeons.co.uk

37 Windmill HillHalesowenBirminghamB63 2BZ

Tell us how Flooring Surgeons made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Alen S
"Fantastic response from the onset, wicked advice and a great choice of flooring! Many thanks for all your help and the smashing job done by the fitters. Would highly recommend!"
Holly H
"John was super understanding from the onset and knew exactly what to offer which was perfectly fit for purpose. Ace from start to finish - thank you"
"Excellent service, I would highly recommend Flooring Surgeons. Harvey turned up spot on time to measure up & brought some samples with him so I could see the material options available to me. Very importantly he recommended the most suitable floor for my needs (hard wearing, scratch resistant, durable) rather than a more expensive product I thought I needed. He was very helpful & patient when choosing, then flexible when I wanted to change fitting dates. The fitters turned up on time, did an excellent job, very high quality finish on the installation. Overall really pleased, floor looks a lot more expensive than it was. Please see my (slightly poor!) photo - room still not finished but you can see how good the floor is."
"Excellent service. Goods were of extremely good quality and fitting was done to a high standard. Would highly recommend Flooring Surgeons."
"GREAT SERVICE.."
"Great to buy from and great workmanship. Will recommended them to anyone. Very please with what the have done for us"
"Absolutely brilliant. Don’t look anywhere else this is the place you need to be. The guy in there is so helpful knowledgeable and a lovely person."
"Booked in a measure, the guy on the call out was on time and very knowledgable - gave us unbiased advice and helped us pic the perfect floor. Huge thanks to the guys @flooringsurgeons as well as the fitters who did a fantastic job"
"Couldn't fault a thing. Complete smooth process from start to finish. Thanks for all your help, finally a company that's not in it for the money. 5 STAR"
"Really happy with the service and the flooring. Had really good advice from our first conversation with Harvey and the fitters were really friendly and have done a top quality job."
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Easy to get a quote and details of the job over phone and message and all explained well. Fitters were great - very friendly and professional, worked very hard to accommodate our job under tricky circumstances and did a brilliant job for us going above and beyond. Nothing was too much trouble and the finished job is of a very high quality. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent customer service from Harvey. Took the time to explain everything and ensure we were completely happy. Very knowledgeable and helpful. The fitters were extremely polite and informative. We are very happy with the end product"
"Fantastic customer service from the beginning to the end. Harvey is very knowledgeable about flooring and gave excellent advice. This is coming from a very fussy person. Floor fitted by the store, lovely job done and the floor looks gorgeous! Engineered wood - Brushed oiled oak."
"I can highly recommend Flooring Surgeons. I am very pleased how my flooring has turned out. Thank you to Harvey for helping us choose laminate and colour. He gave great advice. Thanks also to the fitter, Max. He arrived early and worked until 6:30 (without a break). He was very professional and gave attention to detail to some awkward areas such as my fireplace. We also didn’t require any door bars and wanted each room to flow into the other. Many thanks."
"Absolute gents, great advice and a fantastic service. can't thank them enough! All the best! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"The flooring surgeons is a very competent knowledgeable superbly priced company The consultant Harvey was there every step of the way from the initial contact by phone the home visit he bought samples and loads of valuable advise the fitters were very polite professional and helpful totally and absolutely thrilled with my beautiful new floor"
"Very good"
"I was late for the consultation meeting but Harvey was quite accomodative. WRT the flooring itself - was advised to avoid certain expensive laminates because of the children... (He could have let me buy anyways). The gentlemen who did the fitting were also professional and were off in three hours. I highly recommend them."
"Fantastic both service and product. I would highly recommend this company and product to any of my friends and family. It looks beautiful and I can’t wait to complete the rest of our home with the same product. Look forward to a revisit. Worth every penny."
"Fantastic service from when the Customer Service agent came out to take measurements and advise on the best flooring to have, up to when the fitter did a fantastic job with the flooring. I am very impressed with the final result on having the kitchen and bathroom floors replaced. Will definitely be using Flooring Surgeons again. 10 out of 10 for customer satisfaction."
Flooring Surgeons is rated 5.00 based on 40 reviews