Flexi Tile Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Flexi Tile

About Flexi Tile: Flexi-Tile is Europe’s largest interlocking flooring company, producing floor tiles that provide the best in durability and design. Quick and easy to install, Flexi-Tile flooring is produced using high performance polymer (HPP), and is 100% non-toxic and environmentally sustainable.

Tell us how Flexi Tile made you happy

John Davies
"A quality product that is to fit, even for a numpty like me. The end result is first class and I am only sorry I did not install Flexi Tile years ago. Great service from the company and delivered on time."
Michael
"After having problems with every aspect of the garage floor. From concrete to screed then painting decided to go for the Flexi Tile option and highly delighted, easy to fit a little awkward to cut with a stanley knife so used a fine tooth handsaw and Boom I'm a Happy Man"
"Really impressed with my new garage floor, I’d looked at a few options but wanted something clean and simple and these fitted the bill perfectly. The thinner profile of the tile was ideal as our back door would catch on a thicker tile and fitting them was quick and simple. They are super tough which makes cutting them to fit in the awkward spaces a little harder but at least I can be confident they are built to last!"
"GOOD PRODUCT EASY TO LAY, EFFICENT FIRM FROM START TO FINISH."
"I did a lot of online research while looking for a way to improve my garage. My decision to go with this product was firmed up by a phone call in which I received informative, helpful and friendly customer service which gave me the confidence to go ahead, even though I had not undertaken a job like this before. The tiles arrived shortly afterwards, on the day promised. The fitting process took me around 3 hours, once I had cleared out, swept and removed any odd lumps of concrete around the edges. I cut the tiles using a table saw, which gave a super clean finish and consistent size on runs. For cutting out more complex shapes, I used a craft knife. The effect is transformational and I am delighted with the result. I wanted to do this for two reasons - one was to get rid of the toxic dust continually coming from the concrete and other was to start making this space in to a much more usable and user friendly workshop facility. Success on both counts. I'm very pleased that I chose this product, which was competitive in price and once I saw the actual tiles I realised that the thickness and design of them was the most appropriate from those that I had researched. I wholeheartedly reccomend Flexi-tile to anyone wanting to a professional floor finish in a domestic or industrial space at a competitive price and excellent quality."
"Just to let you know I fitted tiles over weekend to garage floor ... easy to fit and looking great! Many thanks for your great service."
Hi Shaun,

Thanks for the great review. We are glad to hear you are happy with the final results!

Mark M
"Very good product and helpful technical sales team"
Thanks, Paul for the great feedback! Glad to hear you are happy with your new Flexi-Tile floor!

Thanks again,
Hallie
Thanks, John for the positive review! We always love to see our floors looking well in their new home.

Hallie
"Top quality product. First class company. Superb communication and after sales service from start to finish!"
Thanks, Christopher for the great review! Glad to hear you are happy with your new Flexi-Tile floor.

Hallie
"Great service and easy to put together - perfect for my garage floor. Thanks."
We're glad that you're happy with your new Flexi-Tile floor. Thanks for the positive feedback! Mark M
"Great service, tiles very easy to fit and totally transformed the garage. Not suitable for areas subjected to direct sunlight."
Thanks for the great feedback Brian. Glad your new floor is looking well. In relation to placing Flexi-Tile flooring in direct sunlight, the tiles are colourfast and very durable so are suitable in areas exposed to direct sunlight as they will not fade or crack. In these areas, we recommend gluing the tiles down so that they do not become displaced with the heat from sun exposure. If you have any issues with this, contact us on 02892627288 and we will be happy to help.

Mark M
"The Flooring from Flexi Tile is superb!! Very easy to put down and to keep clean, I would certainly recommend to anyone looking for a flooring system for their garage. The Service was excellent and Ian was more than helpful, Thank you!!!"
Thanks Chris for the great feedback. Glad you are happy with your new floor.

Hallie
"This is the second time I have used this product. Excellent service good quality and very easy to install"
Hi Jim,

Thanks for the positive feedback! Glad to hear from a returning customer and that you are happy with your new tiles!

Hi Michael,

Glad you're happy with your new garage flooring. Thanks for the great feedback and photo!

Hallie
"Unfortunately you sent the complete wrong tile that was required for a deadline, so we had no alternative but to use it. Only compensation put forward to date is £60 on account, it would of cost more than that to have the goods returned and the correct ones sent out again let alone the fact that the client had to have a floor design he didn't want. This still needs to be reviewed."
Hi Matt,

We are really sorry that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and are disappointed to hear that you had issues with your delivery.

Unfortunately, at the time of your order, we were right in the middle of moving to the company's new premises. Due to human error and tight delivery deadlines, a tile with the wrong finish was sent to you. Our team discussed with you before the tiles were installed that we would cover all costs for the returned items. We also would have arranged an express delivery of your replacement tiles.

We assure you that this is an isolated incident and hope that this does not discourage you from making further orders with us. We apologise for any problems our mistake may have caused.

Mark M
"Very Happy Great company to deal with, very helpful. Product is fantastic, very easy to work with and I am delighted with results."
Thanks for the excellent feedback Leslie! We're pleased you're happy.

Mark M
"Flexi tile are always on hand to help out with any technical information, sampling and deliveries. The product is extremely durable, easy to work with and handle. We are always pleased to use there products! Always a great looking floor which is easy to install and hard wearing."
Thanks for the review Emma!

We have a great team working away, making sure our products and service are second to none!

Mark M
Thanks very much for the positive review, Neill! All of the Flexi-tile range is very tough (you'll get 25 years out of it), so it can be slightly tricky when cutting for very awkward, hard to reach areas.

It looks like you're doing a fine job!

Thanks | Mark M
"We used Flexi-Tile as part of our recent exhibition stand design. The guys were great to work with. They designed a branded floor system complete with edging to suit a shell scheme design that really added to the professional look of our stand. The tiles were also super easy to fit!! Great job, would definitely use again!"
Thanks Dane. Pleased we could help!

Mark M
"Great product and excellent service. Received my tiles quickly after purchase and I'm very happy with the final result!"
Thank you for your review! If you need any further assistance, you can give us a quick call or email.
Flexi Tile is rated 4.65 based on 17 reviews