Flexi Tile Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flexi Tile
Read Flexi Tile Reviews

About Flexi Tile:

Flexi-Tile is Europe’s largest interlocking flooring company, producing floor tiles that provide the best in durability and design. Quick and easy to install, Flexi-Tile flooring is produced using high performance polymer (HPP), and is 100% non-toxic and environmentally sustainable.

info@flexi-tile.com

Tell us how Flexi Tile made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Flexi Tile 5 star review on 10th December 2019
Michael
Flexi Tile 5 star review on 4th April 2018
Neill
More Photos & Videos
Thank you for your prompt and efficient service, we are delighted with our finished floor, we dealt with Sarah who is so helpful and knowledgeable about your product, she is an asset to the Company.
I recently installed flexitile in my hot tub house and it worked a treat to cover the existing decking. It was so easy to install and cut that I ended up purchasing some more to install in my garden stores. Very pleased with the results and service.
The product from the company is excellent, but what is even better is their customer service. I dealt with Sarah, so attentive during the processing of my small order. She is a credit to the company. Would i buy again ?.......Yes.
Sarah at Flexi-Tile couldn't have been more helpful. My order was last minute but she did all she could to get it sorted in time, and she kept me updated every step of the way.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sarah, and would definitely buy from Flexi-Tile again.
I had a brief experience with Flexi Tile today and the Lady I spoke to was more than accommodating even though my requirement was very small.
It goes to show that customer service is not a lost entity in this world of corporate giants......Thank you again Sarah
Thank you Richard for your kind words. We are always happy to help with any enquiry big or small and are delighted that you were happy with your experience with us.

Kind Regards,
Sarah
We approached FlexiTile about a replacement floor for our refurbished staff canteen. The whole process was conducted efficiently and professionally. We received our floor tiles when we requested. The tiles really set off our canteen. As an engineering business we can be rough on floors but they are lasting well.
Recommended.
I recently laid my grey flexitime garage flooring and it was easier then I expected. Good finish to the work space.
Great product that was easily put down and looks really smart.
Excellent customer service and attention to detail for my requirements for extending my existing ESD floor and laying new floor tiles in various areas (Kitchen,Office & Production areas).
Product delivered and installed as per quote on time and within budget.
Very satisfied.
From start to finish my experience with Flexi Tile was very good. I was able to talk to a friendly and experienced sales person, who helped me choose the correct tile for my warehouse. The tiles arrived promptly and were really easy to lay. The finished product is much better than my previously painted concrete floor.
Excellent product + service. Sarah was brilliant - helpful and responsive. She scheduled delivery to suit my requirements. Tiles were easy to fit and trim. Only minor criticism is not being able to price the tiles online.
Bought from this company previously, this now being my second time. Members of staff very professional and polite. Excellent price with a quick and reliable delivery.
High quality item that I would have no concerns recommending to any prospective customer
We have ordered anti-static floor tiles several times over the past 18 months, each time receiving excellent service. We are also happy with the product we have bought.
Flexi Tile 5 star review on 10th December 2019
We used it for our home loft where we have a table tennis table. It was very easy to fit and transformed the loft into a place the kids wanted to play.
We used the Flexi-Tile 5 in our home gym which was the perfect tile as it was easy to install and the non slip is great in a gym. Its also very durable and has had plenty of heavy things dropped on it without any damage!
Bought the tiles for my garage. Fitted them myself, very easy to do. Great help and guidance from the team at Flexi-Tile.
We recently had a new showroom floor installed by the Team at Flexi Tile and I am delighted with the manner in which the whole process ran from start to finish.
From the initial enquiry through to the completion of the job Flex Tile made this an enjoyable and stress free experience I would have no hesitation in recommending them in the future.
Many thanks on behalf of all of us at CCC.
Raymond Stanex
Very good tiles and quality is very good aswell
Excellent product. We used the tile in our farm office - canteen and looks really smart.
Good value and easily fitted by our own farm staff which was also quite a saving.
I am confident with the quality of the tile, the floor will be durable and easily cleaned.
Perfect for what I needed. Brilliant product and service from Flexi Tile. Used for home gym. Very easy to lay and perfect. Great value for money. Makes the gym look very tidy. would highly recommend the company and the tiles. Thanks.
Flexi Tile is rated 4.85 based on 39 reviews