Flannels Reviews

customer service
Returns & Refunds
Could Be Better
returns process

How would you rate Flannels ?

"The overall quality of the product very good and very good price which is why I love flannels but the product came with the security tag on which was annoying as I paid £10 next day and had. To make a long trip to the store"
"They had item I wanted and was quite easy to use ordering service. Delivery was quick too."
"The item was in perfect condition when arrived; the parcel was delivered promptly once purchased and the courier was nice; the size guide was correct and the item fits me very well; I was reguarly notified where the item was and who was handling it."
"Ordered a UK7 they sent a US7 (I checked the sizing chart and it stated UK sizes for that item) and now I have to pay postage to return when they sent the wrong item"
"Excellent service ,would highly recommend & will definitely shop again xx"
"i have received damaged goods, i find it verry dissapointing that it was sent with a clear fault. there is a ripp on the leg"
"Great service, as always. From their website, ordering to delivery, everything is made as quick and easy as possible. I ordered some trousers, which unfortunately weren't suitable. Returning them was made easy and not stressful. Plus they refunded my money straight away. Highly recommend."
"Great purchase..true to size and fast delivery...easy to use site..Will buy again."
"Very easy to register and order. Very fast delivery. Excellent product. extremely impressed."
"Fantastic service throughout. Delivery came on time and was presented well in a Flannels zipped bag which I thought was a nice touch."
"High cost on delivery, no free return, bad packaging."
"Excellent selection of high end products. Very fast delivery and a nice touch with each purchase delivered in their own Flannels zipped storage bag. Definatly using Flannels as one of my online stores from now on."
"Great website, top items to choose from. Quick delivery. All done from the comfort of your home."
"I recently ordered 3 items from the Flannels Outlet. Was very impressed with the service from start to finish. Was kept informed throughout of delivery, etc by email. The courier used was DPD, who were excellent and professional with a one hour timeslot. Very well packaged items in zip up presentation bags, which can be reused, so very useful. I am absolutely delighted with my purchases and will be ordering from them again."
"I ordered with next day delivery and my order didn’t come the next day and I wasn’t refunded"
"Great service & fast delivery, thanks a lot! :)"
"Service was fast and efficient very happy"
"Great service and always delivered on time. The products are so well curated at Flannels. There is something for all tastes and indeed budgets. I have already bought another pair of trainers and shall continue to shop at Flannels as they're the best at what they do in the area by far."
"Dirty shoes, I can not believe I bought a pair of “brand new” shoes from flannels, but I received a dirty pair."
"Have shopped with Flannels, both in store and online, for several years now. I can say that the service that they offer is exemplary and they are always my first choice for quality clothes, highly recommended."
Flannels is rated 4.00 based on 13,453 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!