Flannels Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Flannels

How would you rate Flannels ?

Peter Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Don't bother with this chain of stores: Metrocenter Gateshead. Bought a Boss t shirt it was supposed to be XL but was more like a large. Went to exchange it but there were none available. They would not refund it even tough it was clearly not an XL. Was forced to take a credit note and when I asked about the notice at the till about the consumers statuary rights manager Paul with an attitude says they don't even have to exchange it it they don't want to. Stay away there are plenty of other stores who will give you a refund if on that rare occasion you need one."
Posted 1 hour ago
"My only gripe... Online it states, "order before 2pm for next day delivery" which I did and paid £10.00 for. The item did not arrive the next, but the following day after that. Thankfully, It still arrived in time. T-shirt was lovely condition and exactly how looked on the website."
Posted 1 hour ago
Wayne Kirkham
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality goods delivered in a timely manner and in good order, if you are looking for quality then look no further than Flannels. Thank you, I will be returning to shop lots more."
Ildik Kovcs
Verified Buyer
"Good price, low shipping cost and lots of brands. I love it! :-)"
"I ordered a piece of jewellery from Flannels recently. I was impressed with the way it was packaged and the speed of the delivery. All went without a hitch and I would use them again."
Tove Mannigel Ulvatn
Verified Buyer
"I ordered clothes for 835 pounds, and I was charged from Flannels and PayPal the 835 pounds..no vat refund.. and then I had to pay Norwegian vat on top of this! I contacted customer service on Flannels, and they say the prices in their webshop are INCL. vat, but the invoice shows that no vat was withdrawn, and I must pay double (Both in England and in Norway). The customs we must pay, but the webshop should inform about "double vat" on the webshop if you are a foreigner. I end up with an expensive order. I therefore return it all to get my money back. Therefore one star only."
Denis Rogotovski
Verified Buyer
"Great products and a very fast delivery!"
"Sliders was great fits well"
Christine Penrose
Verified Buyer
"Amazing both online and instore. Always have a wide variety of different things and very true to sizes! Never ever had a problem, will always use Flannels! Great packaging when shopping online, fast delivery too!"
"I do enjoy shopping from flannels. I usually receive my orders promptly to my designated click n collect store. However, it would be nice to have free delivery including returns if your order is over a set amount of money. In my last order, I ordered a pair of size 7 trainers but size 5 was sent instead which meant I had to return them and of course pay the postage. This then triggered me to send other items back which I was in too mind about. It cost me £14 to return every thing which is a bit of a joke really. That’s being said it hasn’t put me off shopping with flannels in the future!"
Po Hung Lee
Verified Buyer
"Returned part of the purchase for exchange and refund. Since the size required was out of stock , the refund of the returned dresses should be arranged. Just a simple matter , yet the total sum of the refund was incorrect. There was no detail or clear information from the acknowledgment email . It’s rather disappointed."
"Good stock and fast delivery but don't understand why you have to pay £7.99 delivery charge for it to be sent I to store!!"
David Hunt
Verified Buyer
"Cheaper online then in shop, so all good!"
Gillian Cairns
Verified Buyer
"Great selection of items at good prices. Kept informed of every step from purchase to delivery. Also very quick delivery!"
Philip Shale
Verified Buyer
"First time online purchase, service and product on a par if not better than their competitors"
Lee Hammond
Verified Buyer
"Ordered last sun 15th for tues delivery..didnt arrive..on a phone call i was told will now be sat..Again no delivery..So i mailed sat evening with my ref no. Etc and was told i have no order...In the mean time flannels have taken 38.99 from my credit card..Am i ever gonna get my item?."
Robert Smith
Verified Buyer
"My son loves his Stone Island jumper, however we paid for next day delivery £9.99 which we ordered Sunday Teatime and DID NOT receive by DPD until Wednesday, fantastic product but when you pay extra for next day delivery as needed for an occasion and don't get it, not good enough service at all!!!"
"Postage charges for returns makes it more expensive than other online clothing websites who offer this as a free service"
"Should be free returns"
Samaiyah Bashir
Verified Buyer
"I still have not got my item?!!"
Flannels is rated 4.02 based on 12,023 reviews