Flannels Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Flannels

Tell us how Flannels made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"Good"
"I bought a few items and had to change my order. So I reached out to them to cancel the order so that I could purchase the right items. They did cancel the order but has since then not refunded my money! I've reached out to them on several ocassions and through several channels and the don't reply anymore. My experience prior to this issue was good."
"Very good service . Well done"
"Ordered a jacket, confirmation mail comes and after a minute a cancellation. Sorry out of stock. Money reserved though GBP 900. Next day got an email from Flannels saying we saved your items get it now. So I retried again. The same. Cancellation, money taken though, second time. They block the amount and do nothing until it expires, so they held almost 2.000 pounds for 16 days. Money were held until 10/01 while the transaction was done 24/12. Their webpage needs to upgrade to avoid this kind of situation. Was a regular customer. In store and online. That was my last attempt buying from them. Don't trust them any more."
"ty"
"Ordered shoes for my daughter and a t-shirt for my son. Fast delivery, great products and a fab fit for both. Will definitely be ordering again."
"I am extremely disappointed with my experience of dealing with Flannels. Firstly, I paid for next day delivery and did not received the goods until the day after that. I wrote to inform them and they have said they have refunded me (not yet had statement). The state the clothes arrived in was appalling (with the exception of 2 items which came in the polyhthene bags). The clothes were horrendously creased and actually looked worn. I had to do what I could as they were Christmas presents. Again, I wrote to Flannels to express this and they requested photographs, which is fair enough, however, given the proximity to Christmas I could not do this. After spending such a large sum and this experience I am not sure if I would shop here again."
"Very disappointed. My parcel was opened and missing when I collected it. Apparently it was investigated by flannels and told that it was packed, sent and signed off by a supervisor therefore liability doesn’t lie with them. The item was one of my sixteen year old Christmas presents."
"was very good"
"terrible customer service, rude and absolutely unhelpful. Avoid using this crappy site"
"Happy with purchase. Would be great idea if you could order items in store if they don’t have item in stock ."
"Happy with the product that I received but when I had to return one item I had to pay to send it back, this is disappointing especially when you had to pay for delivery. So based on this reason I would not order anything else online from your site,"
"Large designer variation for both genders. My order and the packaging it was in, upon arrival was in immaculate condition which is a big plus with shipment."
"Item as described, easy to order, feel nearly £10 excessive for fast delivery but wanted item for Christmas gift so option."
"Product arrived promptly, as described, no problems."
"Really good stuff but should you not get free delivery when your spending alot of money or and voucher codes"
"I purchased items from Flannels and had to return some as they were too small! I did this via insured next next day delivery and have heard nothing I have contacted customer services several times to ask if the parcel was received as I will need to make a claim if not only to be completely ignored & there are no contact details to telephone customer services? I also assumed as it was a distance contract that I could return within 14 days for a full refund only to be advised at Xmas time you can only get a credit note?! This is bizarre & ridiculous & not what you expect from a reputable company like Flannels?!"
"Delivery was quick and I was updated throughout the process. However I was disappointed at having to spend nearly £7 on delivery when I had spent £750."
"The item I ordered was sent out in terrible packaging resulting in it becoming heavily damaged."
"GOOD!"