Flannels Reviews

Could Be Better
Read Flannels Reviews

info@flannels.com

Unit 6 WatersideWharfside Commerce ParkTrafford Park

Tell us how Flannels made you happy
Disgrace of a company, the worst customer service, can only contact them by email and they only reply weekdays between 10am and 5pm. They sent my £500 bag to THE WRONG PERSON and sent me a £60 Hugo boss shirt?? They came and collected the shirt but could not deliver a bag at the same time I had to wait a week longer after paying the £7.99 postage fee! You would think they would be more careful with expensive items obviously not! Also received a “vanmildert.com” dust bag instead of a flannels one, funny how orders are getting mixed up from 2 websites that are exactly the same!
Bought a coat £600 after reading the product details said Was water repellent, but I had a problem with getting wet on one arm so took back, the store manager said it’s not his fault and flannels do not stand by the product information given by the manufacturer as they did not write it. Said was the same for my partners Canada Goose coat £1000that bought same time if anything goes wrong.Haha have you ever heard anything like this, so if you ever buy something from this store pray that it’s not faulty.
Would give 0/5 if I could. Customer service non existent they ignore you when you’ve spent a fortune and received nothing, they make it as hard as possible to return an item when it eventually does arrive and it’s the wrong item. Such a bad company all round I don’t know how they get away with it? Go to end clothing it’s so much better these idiots need shutting down.
Firstly, I am not a fan of buying online, as if your paying £££ for an item, you want to make sure it fits correctly before paying shipping costs to receive it, then again to send it back. Because of this I prefer shopping instore where I can ensure the right fit for me. I am a regular Flannels shopper in Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham & Leeds stores, and in all honesty, all bar Leeds and Manchester wouldn't get a 1 star for customer service, especially Liverpool, however, having visited the Chester store yesterday, I can honestly say, this is the best designer store I have experienced outside of the US. More brands, a good selection of sizes, and most importantly, staff with no attitude issues. A young Irish gentleman named Tone was absolutely fantastic, literally couldn't do enough for us. Another gent named Jack was great as well. The experience was so good, I will literally never use any other Flannels store or order online. An item that was not instore, Tone checked and has ordered in for us to store, a service I have never had in the Liverpool store, and I am there most weeks!! Beautiful store, great service, better brands than any other Flannels stores...………..highly recommend this store.
Nice service
Ordered a Men's Gucci Belt as a gift. Love it so much
Love the shop, shame they can't get deliver the correct item.
I needed to have a refund on an item purchased by mistake, and Mr Omer, the Store Manager for Flannels Oxford Street, London, was exceptionally helpful and understanding. Mr Omer is an impeccable professional and a real asset for the company. Thank you so much.
Avoid this store. Between taking a week to processes goods. Faulty goods, goods with tags left in. 0 customer service cant excnchage they will lie and day not your size so you have to re order and pay yet more postage. Use farfetch flannels online are shocking and cloths terrible quality they must sens faults out.
Worst customer Service ever, I purchased Burberry scarf, I received a item inside damaged plastic bag, and I found a snagged thread on the scarf as well, very disappointed.
Waiting 14 days for refund for jacket never use again
Hi all, I strongly recommend everyone not to buy anything on this page. I ordered Versace earrings for 264 pounds, after two days l received a parcel, l opened the box and found a Versace ring instead of earrings. On the same day l wrote an email to which l got a reply that they will send a courier l just need to write my address, l replied to the email within two hours but since then l have not heard from them. I also called them ( it is hard to get through as l work during their working hours) and they told me to send an email again, which l did, but no one replied again. DON’T ORDER ANYTHING from this page, l made a mistake as l did not pay my attention to the reviews and thought it is a legit website as it has wikipedia page and several shops, but l was so wrong and l could have got similar earrings from actual Versace page.
Half good come with clicks and holes. They lie when you exchange and say not available but you can go online and re-order and yes they are always there. Flannels wants you to pay postage 3 times it would seem. Oh and on 3 occasions I have tags attached and had to pay parking to go to store. No compensation is offered which is typical of a mike ashley firm. Cavoid flannels on-line at all costs. Leeds store staff are very good its an on-line problem.
Firstly the item is lovely. But the return policy is absolutely disgusting. Having spent £386, with an additional charge for delivery, not even FREE over a certain amount, to then have to pay again to return item for an exchange. Not impressed.
Horrendous service, ordered T Shirt for Xmas 2 weeks later still no sign, no reply to emails and no land line to call. Avoid at all costs, should be reporting as theft!!!
I wish if I can give no star at all. this website stole our money. there is no phone number to contact only email and they don't reply withen two days. you wait a week or there is no answer at all. I have order a tie before Christmas time. I've been told that I will receive it within two days, then they told me within a week and never received it. I requested many times to cancel the order as it took long time. in the beginning and after many emails they told me your order has been canceled. I did not receive a refund. I emailed them many times and still did not receive the refund and did not get any reply back to my emails or messages. when I check the website. the status of my order still under ( ready to ship ). this fake website gave me hard times and made me upset during the Christmas time. I ordered the tie to give it as a gift for Christmas. never receive the tie and never get my money back. this website should be reported to the police as a fraud or scam.
Staff so unhelpful in the Liverpool store seems they are there to pose and serve there family rather than bother with customers who are keeping them in a job. I wanted to order in store but the assistant told me to order myself on line when he was there and could do it! I then ordered on line and was told I didn’t order the item. There is no contact number to call anybody live chat isn’t available a total nightmare experience and my issue still remains unsolved although my credit card has been debited. Awful experience someone certainly needs to show the staff abit of Customer Service!
The customer service is shocking, seems to be a computer generated response always from ‘Jade’ I was advised incorrectly prior to purchasing goods and they will now not pay for the return cost of postage. Rubbish
Very fast deliver & always plenty of good sales
Ordered a pair of McQueen’s £370 they sent wrong shoes and now not claiming any liability
Flannels is rated 3.86 based on 20,761 reviews