Flannels Reviews

Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Flannels Reviews

cs@flannels.com

Flannels Unit A Brook Part East Shirebrook

Tell us how Flannels made you happy
My experience with flannels is negative! I do not recommend it! I bought shoes from this store. Having put it on once in the supermarket, I barely came home, because I rubbed calluses. I cleaned them and came to the store to change them to size 38, but the seller did not take them back, because the sole was not like new. I wonder how the outsole can be as good as new if I went out in them? What then is your service and customer support? I regretted 1000 times that I went to your store. I'd rather have bought them from Selfridge than from you. I do not recommend You to anyone and I will tell everyone how bad your attitude towards clients is!!!
Natali was amazing today with helping me and my friend with our purchase. She was also very kind and friendly. Overall amazing customer service! :) x
I only gave 1 star because there wasn't a 0... Absolute disgrace of a company you are... The way you have treat my son after he spent over £300 on T-shirts for him to receive an empty unzipped flannels bag... Reported it for them to say they had CCTV of it being packed etc...you are Liars... There are some dodgy goings on in this company and you are prepared to take that money off a 20yr old ...I'm so angry and so upset for my son..I stood there and watched him open a parcel that contained an empty unzipped black flannels bag because I couldn't believe how light it was....I have never in my life witnessed that...I work for a very reputable retail company and would never treat customers like that...you acknowledged the weight of the parcel was inconclusive and that it was likely the items had gone missing in transit as the parcel had been retaped...now you are basically accusing my son of deception... Shame on you!!! Order from this company at your own risk because we will never order from them again!!!!
Please do not buy anything in store unless your prepared to accept a credit note or exchange, my 16yr old son bought a very expensive top got it home tried it on too big and returned a couple of days later to be told no refund. I personally feel this should not be allowed to happen considering we aren’t allowed to try clothes on just now. The manager was not helpful at all and just told me to read my receipt, which from now on any shop I go to I will be doing so.
Don't buy any products from Flannels online, you will be lost money, no product in the box when they delivery then I claimed to them directly but they did not accept it and closed my case. I have lost money.
Only place I buy my Stone Island from. Amazing selection and knowledgeable staff members.
This is a firm where honesty is in short supply, their customer service is abysmal to say the least. Their ability to advise the customer of problems with the return of good is noe existent, You are told the Returns Dept does not have access to to customer contact Nos nor Email, but I would have thought they could advise the sales dept who would be able to contact the customer!!!! Never dealing with these shysters again, lesson learned
DO NOT USE - item and box arrived damaged. When messaging customer services they state the box is there to protect the item so does not matter if it's damaged!!! Very disappointing as I do not expect such service when buying luxury brands. Will be shopping elsewhere going forward.
Been waiting 3 months for a refund and still havnt recieved. Customer service bare face lie to you every single phone call and email. 2 cheques I’d supposed to of recieved of course I didn’t get any. Then a bacs request (bank transfer) which I also didn’t receive made me send proof over to them as if I was lying. Now still waiting for them to send proof over on there side. Would literally avoid at any costs. One of the biggest high end company’s in England yet for me it’s been the biggest scam I’ve ever been scammed by!
Although the girls in store were super helpful I feel like my experience with Flannels has been pretty poor. I bought some boots in store which I wasn’t 100% on. However, they were in the sale so I thought I would buy them and return them if I changed my mind. I then decided that I wanted to return them. When I returned them in store, I received a credit note which I then wanted to use for some other shoes. When I tried to use the credit note, it didn’t go through. I was then told to try again in 24 hours. As the shoes I wanted were £200 cheaper in store on their iPad than online it meant I had to return to the store to re order the shoes I wanted. I went back to the store for my third time to order my and luckily my credit worked so I paid £6 for the postage and was eagerly awaiting my delivery. I then received my shoes and noticed that they were damaged so returned them immediately. As returns are at your own expense and the shoes were worth £400 I paid for the best postage to make sure I was insured, which ended up costing about £12. I returned the shoes with the hope I would get an exchange as that’s what I asked for. Unfortunately the shoes are now out of stock so I have received a refund however due to them being faulty I feel like I should have been refunded my shipping as well as compensation for the inconvenience of sending them back. Really disappointing service from flannels!
Hi I am not sure why there are so many negative reviews on here about Flannels. I received the most wonderful Customer Service from someone called ABIGAIL. She was amazing! Abigail answered all of my questions, and literally went out of her way to resolve my query (I wanted to return something out of the returns period). I am genuinely super impressed with what she did - so much so it made me want to write a review (I never bother normally). I wouldn't hesitate to order from Flannels again! The order came on time, my purchase was neatly wrapped, and it was all followed by a great customer experience. Thank you to Abigail who I hope gets some recognition for her work x
Customer service absolute terrible. One advisor says product is available the other one says not available. They couldn't even price match the store price. Useless calling them. Don't bother
I purchased a balenciaga denim jacket for £950 on 9 April. When it arrived I noticed the collar was ripped but just thought it was part of the design. I tried it on an immediately decided I didn’t like it as the oversizing style was too big for me. I sent it back for a refund. The refund has been refused on the basis I have ripped it. I took into store and 2 assistants both thought it was part of the design but as they did not stock it, could not help. Having complained, flannels maintain I can’t have a refund nor have they offered a replacement (not that I would want one) or a credit note. They state that because I didn’t return it as defective I can’t have a refund. So essentially had I have ticked a defective box I would have got one but because I didn’t realise it was actually defective I can’t have one. I am now stuck with a jacket I won’t wear having lost £950. Absolutely terrible customer service. Will never shop at flannels ever again
My package was not delivered per my directions and I have not received it. I spend £200 on items and they are refusing to do anything about it. Terrible customer service and despicable behaviour.
I ordered a dress . It was too small. I returned it . Flannels sent it back promptly and accused me of having worn the dress and marked it. Both allegations were untrue. How on earth I could have worn it when it was too small. I could not even breathe in it. It was too tight. I certainly did not mark the dress. Flannels just used any old excuse to deny me a refund. I then complained through Resolver. I suggested returning the dress at one of Flannels local shops . They told me they would only give a credit note if I did that. I had to incur another tracked postage fee to return the dress. Further I ran the risk of not being able to witness the dress being examined by Flannels so they could accuse me again for marking it. I lost my trust in their integrity and wanted to be there . After I returned the dress the second time, I had an e mail from Flannels promising a refund. Lesson learnt : I spent £169 on a dress. I consider this not cheap. I expected a good service. Instead, I was treated like a cheat. I am still deeply offended by Flannels treatment of me, especially when they accused me of marking the dress. I took photos of it before I returned it. There was no mark on the dress. I will not do business with Flannels again.I used this company as after Brexit, I have to pay import tax on items bought from abroad. After this frustrating experience with Flannels, I have to find another shop within the UK to buy on line . Also Flannels charges postage on top of the item . I consider this rather mean as the dress was expensive. But I was willing to pay for the postage because I liked the dress. If you wish to return the item, you have to track the postage. I have paid the tracked postage charges twice . In total I pad about £15 . But no dress and just a terrible shopping experience.
I bought a Paul & Shark hoodie from Flannels at a 40% discount and it arrived within 24 hours, beautifully packed in one of their classic bags. Buying from Flannels is such a great experience and they have all the best brands.
I recently ordered a very expensive T-shirt for my partner for her birthday paying £6.99 postage, however minuets after payment I noticed they had auto filled my order to a size 16 instead of 12, when promptly making them aware of this they offerd me two options buy it again in the right size and pay another £6.99 postage (£14 in total now) or turn the postman away at the door and possibly end up with no goods or refund. because of the time frame I was forced into buying a duplicate T-shirt and paying another £6.99, they may have pushed me into buying two of the same item on this occasion but I will never buy from Flannels again after years of custom.
Absolutely awful experience, if anything goes wrong don't expect the customer team to be of any help. It might be fine for cheap items, but not for luxury - highly recommend using one of the other sites such as Farfetch, Net-Porter or MyTheresa, as there you will at least get the care and service that should go with products costing thousands of pounds. Flannels clearly has no idea how to run a high end e-commerce site. Avoid at all costs, you are likely to have a disappointing experience at best.
I spent close to £1000 on a bag that arrived in a flannels dust bag, then covered in a plastic bag. The strap on the bag was very creased and deformed, I'm guessing due to being transported in such shoddy conditions without a protective box, and no doubt sliding round the back of a dpd delivery van. I contacted customer service and explained the situation, to which they didn't even read my email as the response was irrelevant. I emailed again as they didn't seem to understand my concerns, I was then finally told "we send it as the manufacturer send to us". Nothing about deformed strap. All in all not happy with my purchase, as when spending this much on an item you want the whole process to be a luxury experience, but this is not something flannels provides. If you do not care about any of the above by all means go through flannels, if you do, then go directly with the designers prada/burberry/versace
Delivery charge is too much! £6.99 for one pair of trainers and I have to pay to send them back as well as I ordered ladies Mallet trainers in size 6 and couldn't even get them on! More like a size 4 or 5 Won't be ordering from here again
Flannels is rated 3.84 based on 20,938 reviews