Flannels Reviews

Footwear
Hats
Luggage & Bags
Sporting Goods

How would you rate Flannels?

Verified Buyer

Very very good price for the item that was bought. Delivery was on time. Never bought anything from here before but because of the amazing price of the item I couldn't pass on the deal. 5/5
Emily Preston
Verified Buyer

Fantastic classy and sophisticated clothing with amazing fast delivery couldn't ask for better!
Unverified Reviewer

The Scotch and Soda shirt that I ordered was well far to small compared to what was advertised.

This was the first time I used Flannels. On the basis on this experience and level of inconvenience, I'm unlikely to use this site again.
Verified Buyer

Super quick delivery, top quality condition when arrived, will definitely be using this site again
Robert Neil White
Verified Buyer

I was really pleased to receive a 20% discount as a birthday present. I had problems using this and your customer service team helped sort the problem out. I was also really pleased with the speedy delivery. Thank you!
Stephanie Anderson
Verified Buyer

I absolutely love my items. They are all gifts. My son and my partner are made up. I've yet to give my personal trainer his gift. Fantastic items at a excellent price.
Verified Buyer

Delivery service and packaging is very good, however why do I need to pay shipping/delivery for expensive items? Furthermore, why do I need to pay for postage to return something? Not good enough
Stefan Parry
Verified Buyer

Very prompt delivery and well priced
Jon--Paul Keane
Verified Buyer

Faultless purchase, as always. Speedy, well packaged delivery and products arrived perfectly, as described. My favourite retailer, without question.
Unverified Reviewer

I am happy with my Ralph Lauren Jumper I bought which was 100% Pima Cotton. But I particularly love the colour and how comfortable the Jumper is. I honestly don't think I would find it in Bicester Village.
Eddie
Verified Reviewer

Great quality,speedy delivery and we'll packed.
Will
Unverified Reviewer

£465 Gucci Track Top delivered to another address who then refused to return it to DPD even though Flannels said "I" had signed for it, Customer Services never called me back or emailed me to let me know what was going on, I had to wait 20 mins at a time to deal with an infuriating woman who would only say that they were "investigating" what had happened even though the previous guy had already told me, who then again didn't return my call, I've used Flannels a few times but delivery was bad on my Canada Goose bomber jacket and after I eventually get my product or money back I definitely won't be using them again.

Fast delivery
Verified Buyer

Top quality products, really happy with my order.
Verified Buyer

In the main Flannels quite efficient but can be very slow to respond to
queries. Last Christmas I placed an order for a jacket - checked out, paid for the goods but was then advised it was out of stock. I spend quite a lot with them and dissapointed they didn't reply to my email. Can do better.
Mary Campbell
Verified Buyer

excellent quality good size and quick delivery
Angela Kaur
Verified Buyer

Very fast delivery and great packagaing
Alan Partridge
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, Came on time with delivery updates all the way. Great services, Thank you guys
NICOLAS CHARALAMBOUS