Flannels Reviews

Footwear
Hats
Luggage & Bags
Sporting Goods

How would you rate Flannels?

Margaret Dunne
Verified Buyer

Got my favorite Michael kors designer bag at half price
Posted 1 hour ago
Yasser Hussain
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service. Quick delivery. Always happy when buying from Flannels. Waiting for next pay day to buy again!
Sumera Tabasum
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the service and delivery was A*
Verified Buyer

Online order arrived early - very pleased with items
Cherry
Verified Reviewer

I am super happy with the things I ordered. Flannel keeps me updated from the whereabouts of my ordered stuff. The packaging is also good and there is no single scratch from my stuff. They packaged and deliver it with dignity!
I will surely order next time.

Merci!
From Belgium
Sagar Ahuja
Verified Buyer

Great service, great price!
Kayleigh Thompson
Verified Buyer

Ace service. My Michael Kors bag was ordered on the Wednesday morning and delivered on the Friday morning. The bag is stunning and was delicately packaged. Would definitely buy from here again.
Verified Buyer

Arrived really quick , love my new boss outfit!
Verified Buyer

Great product range with good pricing - especially in the outlet. Very hard to get next day delivery though, and standard delivery costs are quite high.
Verified Buyer

The shoes are perfect, also the packaging, but you wrong my address and I had so many problems to redirect the package to my home, 10€ for a terrible delivery and a lot of time to receive the package is too much!!
Verified Buyer

The polo top was a gift which the person received and the top a huge stain on it. This was very embarrassing as a purchase from a well established shop had sent out a product out in that condition
Marcello Pisegna
Verified Buyer

Item arrivederci early then expected and in linea with the descrption.
Marialuisa Spanu
Verified Buyer

Beautiful shoes, great service!
Yasar Khan
Verified Buyer

Great service, very fast delivery.

Item required tailoring due to the jeans being a very flary out of fashion fit.
Unverified Reviewer

Really fast delivery service.
Unverified Reviewer

Great service with if necessary easy returns
Verified Buyer

Flannel in leeds city centre has the worst customer service I have ever seen their are certain managers their what think they are gods gift of the world also online they have 50 percent of items and I went in store and they are full price it is ridiculous I asked a trainee in store and he said they have been less staff but them managers what we're their over the period of Eid week they are pocketing money they not suppose to be.
STUART MILLWARD
Verified Buyer

Having spent over £100 on a coat to then have to pay a delivery fee was disgusting! I could have got the coat cheaper elsewhere with free delivery however the size I required was out of stock. The delivery charge was also very excessive at £5.99, I could post the item myself cheaper via Royal Mail signed for and that would be without corporate discount!
Verified Buyer

I would have given 5stars but when i was in your store in Liverpool with my husband,one of your staff in the section were you have stone island brand jackets gave me a stupid look when I myself asked for a size in a specific jacket i wanted to wear. You staff need to remember not to be so judgemental on what customers wear or what they want to buy,doesn't matter whether its female or male!!!! The rest of you staff were nice. I still bought the jacket online because they hadnt got an xl in the jacket i wanted.
Nigel Jolly
Verified Buyer

Very good ordering process with speedy delivery.
Only 2 things unhappy with
1. Order was over £150 but still had to pay for postage (£5.99)
2. The 2 x Michael Kors bags ordered came with no dust bags