Flannels Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Flannels

How would you rate Flannels?

Mohammed Akhlaq
Unverified Reviewer

Hi went to return an item in one of there shops, I found it very disappointing that I was unable to get a full refund in store, and also I was only able to exchange if the item was stocked in store, I find that this level of customer service is appalling from such a high end store which only deals in designer brands and to be spending money and then not being able to either return for a full refund and only being able to exchange if product is sold in store is absolutely appalling, this has really made me reconsider spending my money online flannels and in store. I must shop my designer brands at the brand store or another retailer. Quite disappointing really as I am a returning customer at flannels, one bad online experience and it's put me off from returning to the store.
Posted 1 hour ago
Verified Buyer

Very reliable seller and perfect service: Uncomplicated order and handling, extremely fast delivery!
Jason
Unverified Reviewer

Quality brands and smart gear at reasonable prices.
Sian Lyddy

quick delivery!

Withe price and good gods9
Verified Buyer

Die bestellte Jacke, wurde nach mehr als 10 Tagen, immer noch nicht zugestellt.
Es wurde auch keine Nachricht versandt, wo sich die Jacke befindet oder wann Sie geliefert wird.
Denis Herdman
Verified Buyer

Fantastic came next day great sale will be looking and shopping again so bring it on
Garry Tiley
Verified Buyer

Quality of the clothing is excellent
Takehiko Oooka

Goods are good !!!

Quick delivery ????
Verified Buyer

Swift service, well packaged. Delivered exactly when confirmed by text.
Eugene Kavanagh

It arrived on time.
Jose Labios
Verified Buyer

Perfect package. Fast delivery. No surprises. Well done.
Marcos Hurtado
Verified Buyer

Good product as described, item arrived a bit late.
Natasha Parkes
Verified Buyer

Clothes always reasonably priced.

Customer service is appalling.
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and I was kept up to date with text messages. Very pleased.
Miyengo Morisho
Verified Buyer

I got next day delivery instead of standard three to five days. That was just unbelievable. Not only it was the next day but I got my order before noon which make my all experience unforgettable. Well done Flannels!
Alison Bailey-Titterton
Verified Buyer

Canada Goose parka ordered & arrived in less than 24hrs !! Brilliant BUT unfortunately security tag left on. I spoke to store, to return & get tag removed, as it was a present I didn't want to return to online store. This turned into a Canada Goose chase of Manchester !!! 4 various stores later, the tag was removed !!
Alan
Verified Reviewer

great selection of premium clothing at reasonable prices. Quick tracked shipping and no quible returns
Martha Pasterkamp
Verified Buyer

Not only did they have the Valentino's in my size but also a very quick delivery within two days from the U.K. to the Netherlands with track & trace codes so I could see when they would arrive.
Flannels is rated 4.03 based on 6,286 reviews