First Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Blinds
Highly recommended Great service. Simple measuring instructions to follow and great products. Have used them several times and always prompt service.
Brilliant company & blinds. Fast delivery & always well made great blinds. Highly recommended
The blinds are excellent, the waiting time for them to arrive was only a few days. They were cut exactly to the measurements that we sent, and easy to hang.
Ordered 6 blinds for new house. All came when promised and exactly as ordered. Contacted customer services to check something, got an immediate professional response. Second time I've used them and would use them again. Blinds are installed and look fantastic. Thanks.
My wooden blinds are excellent quality and fraction of price for other quotes I got from other famous sites. Highly recommended.
This was the second time I’ve ordered blinds from them and from placing the order to delivery they emailed me to let me know when they would be delivered, The quality and service was second to none, I don’t think I would get blinds from anyone else.
Simple to order. Easy to fit. This is my second set of blinds from this company and I recommend them .
Nice blinds and really good price. Easy to fit. Only downfall was using UPS couriers as they came a day later than they arranged with me.
Fantastic service. Ordered blinds for a new house, they came on time and were all exactly as ordered.
Very happy customer the blinds are absolutely stunning! Will definitely be having more.
I was most impressed with First Blinds from firstly looking on the web site to buying and installing the blinds I have bought . I firstly bought cordless blinds for living room and bedrooms have been a great hit then I bought blinds for my conservatory to finish the look after getting a new white roof fitted. I would recommend this company for good service and value for money
Have had 3 blinds from First Blinds and are very pleased with quality and fit.
Great value, easy to fit. Really pleased with them. Thank you.
The blinds I ordered where as expected. I like the fact First Blinds give an excellent fact sheet for measuring before I ordered, which was a big help as I would not have known where to start. By following the fact sheet I have a perfect fit to the windows. The quality of the blinds are also very good. I am very pleased with everything and the blinds came very quickly.
I have ordered 3 blinds now from First Blinds and all 3 blinds are beautifully made to a very high standard. I wouldn’t go anywhere else for my blinds now . Keep doing a fantastic job First Blinds.
Good service. Easy to order. Good quality. Easy hanging instructions. All very good. Have used before and will use again.
Received blinds within time given, easy to install and as described.
First Blinds 5 star review on 8th October 2021
Easy to order, good deals, fast and notified delivery.... Only ordered genuine velux blinds, so great quality product too.
Official velux window at discount price vs ordering from the velux official site. Instructions all easy to follow. No issues at all. I would recommend.
Highly recommended, cheapest I could find Velux blinds online. Delivery was as stated great company.
First Blinds is rated 4.91 based on 1,124 reviews