First Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Blinds
Great blinds Great blinds but the chain on one is very short. Too short.
Pick your style of blind, give your measurements, once they arrive they're simple to fit and you know they will fit. Stop messing around trying to modify blinds that are just a little on the large side. Not the cheapest, but buy cheap buy twice.
Great service blinds easy to fit.
Great blinds, great price.
Great pricing and a nice product.
Great quality, very good contact with seller, I definitely will order again.
Excellent service and quality. Easily assembled and delivered within promised timescales with regular email updates with easy tracking online too. We have these blinds throughout the house now and I wouldn't go anywhere else in the future.
Really pleased with the blinds we got, Easy to fit and stylish blinds for a very reasonable price.
Great service , used them a couple of times and service always spot on . Arrives when they say it will and great quality for the money.
Excellent communication ! Quality product.
The order was exactly what i ordered and was delivered on time.
Good quality, easy fitting.
Received my blinds 5 days from ordering they were well packaged. No problems at all and now they are in, they have completely transformed my home both inside and out
Really good quality so pleased with these blinds, they keep the heat out & the warmth in.
very good service and quick delivery.
Came on time ,easy to install, good prices and range of blinds made to measure. Happy to use again.
I received the item on time and good quality product. I am happy with my purchase.
The blinds fit perfectly. Really reliable way to get blinds exactly as you want.
Lovely blinds made for my new kitchen and our en-suite.
As always great blinds, timely delivery and easy ordering.
First Blinds is rated 4.91 based on 1,052 reviews