Fire Training Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fire Training Company
Read Fire Training Company  Reviews

About Fire Training Company :

Our team at the Fire Training Company have been creating high-quality training solutions since 2008. All our training courses are developed in-house and are regularly updated to remain in line with the latest government guidance and legislation.

We provide both face-to-face and online training courses in both Fire Safety and Fire Warden/Marshal. The courses fulfil the requirements of The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005/Fire (Scotland) Act 2005 and are fully accredited by the Institution of Fire Engineers.

Our friendly team are always on hand if you've got any questions we can help with.

help@firetrainingcompany.co.uk

Icon Innovation Centre, Eastern Way, Daventry

Very well explained and good length and detail.
..........
Good training, informative and easy to navigate.
Very happy with the training
Covers a large verity of scenarios and explains everything in an easy to read & understand way, Was very helpful in pointing out what I need to look for.
Excellent online training - although aimed specifically at Fire Marshals, would recommend this level of training for all staff. Awareness and safety in the workplace is important.
Thought it seemed daunting the course was easy to follow and complete.
Having completed the fire warden course I found it informative and easy to understand.
I was able to log in straight the way onto the Fire Training Company and start my course.
Covered all I needed to know about fire safety and fire warden duties. The in-person training was very informative and I had all my question answered. Online training and assessment very easy to use.
Educational fire warden course
Excellent straight forward training.
informative and easy to navigate
The information was easy to read and the videos helped. I think videos and voice overs would make the course more engaging especially at the end of a busy day.
Concise, and clear, and helped to build on previous knowledge from past employment in education sector. Also good for those training for first time to understand potential hazards.
Very helpful
Very basic training course. Needs greater use of illustrations and videos to consolidate learning.
It met all the aims
Excellent
Good training course, plenty of information.
Fire Training Company is rated 4.80 based on 79 reviews