Fineline Interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fineline Interiors
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Fineline Interiors Reviews

About Fineline Interiors:

We are a leading independent furniture company in the Northwest but more than that, we are a family business that takes pride in turning your concept into reality whilst delivering a stress-free experience.
Manufacturing on-site allows us to guarantee precision quality and greater control over delivery schedules, all executed by a highly skilled team of time served craftsmen.
Fineline Warrington

Waddington Street
Chadderton
Oldham

Tell us how Fineline Interiors made you happy
Our granddaughter recommended Fineline Interiors to us.
We were visited by their designer Mica Wood. Mica was very polite, listened to what we required and then explained in detail what she was going to do. Mica took all the required COVID precautions whilst she was with us. We were very pleased with Mica’s design which utilised all the possible space making a small bedroom look considerably larger. We were amazed with the amount of storage space afforded by her design.
Mica’s design was checked by Fineline’s surveyor, Phil, a very knowledgeable, courteous and polite person who again explained the bedroom’s design to us.
The installation was started on the agreed date and completed within the three day prescribed period.
The bedroom fitter , Pete, was very courteous and polite and explained the installation plan to us, he observed all the necessary COVID precautions. Pete is a very professional person who’s work is of an extremely high standard. Pete is a very tidy worker who left no mess on completion of the project.
Our daughter Lilly is over the moon with her new bedroom.
We are very pleased with Fineline and would recommend them to all.
Initially I went with another company but wasnt sure. From the first moment I walked into Fineline and met Andy I knew this was where my purchase would be. Andy made the whole process so easy and advised me towards ideas I didn't even know I had. The fitters Rob and his team became almost part of the family and were welcome at every stage in my home. Nothing was too much trouble and the contact between fitters and Andy was great. Cant recommend them enough. So glad I did not go forward with the first company. Fineline recommended to me and will be recommended onwards.
We are extremely please with our new fitted bedroom and would not hesitate to contact them for any future projects and recommend them to anyone. The team at Fineline have all been friendly and professional.
Just had our new kitchen fitted by Fineline.Thank you to Paul our designer, and a big thank you to Gareth and Craig our fitters who did a brilliant job.
Glynn and Pauline
From our very first meeting we found that Ian understood our requirements and was able to suggest improvements to our initial thoughts on the design and layout. He kept in touch with us during the extended period of Covid delays and our building project which we found very reassuring. We have been delighted with the quality and look of our new kitchen. The installation team were helpful and very professional. We continue to be impressed with the attention and follow up interest that we have had from Ian, and are sure that we made the right decision to select Fineline for our project.
We are very pleased with the overall design, installation and aftercare provided by the professional team at Warrington. Both Ian Walker and Phil Clarke were brilliant in their understanding of our needs, and transferring that into the final design. Their approach to overseeing the installation in the run-up to lockdown was carried out in a very professional manner. Phil provided excellent monitoring and aftercare. We are really happy with our finished kitchen.
Excellent service and expertise . The whole experience from start to finish has been first class. Innovative design expertise with precision to detail . We are delighted with fineline and would highly recommend them. Our kitchen is beautifully designed to a high specification and looks fabulous. An exciting journey and a special thank you to Andy Gilmore and his marvellous team. We are thrilled 😁
Can not rate this company enough, everything from start to finish has been absolutely spot on !!!!
Andy knows his stuff down to every minor detail, making sure we were getting exactly what we wanted and it was practical for us, and the kitchen fitters, Charlie and Paul, just amazing, nothing was a problem these two have gone above and beyond, absolute perfectionists, and it clearly shows in the work, turned up every day when they said they would, kept mess minimal and cleared away after them selves every time they had been, we’ve had a lot of house work done over the past 3 years, and no one has come close to these two.
Massive thank you to Andy at fine line, you’ve made this whole experience completely stress free and enjoyable, obviously not planning on getting a new kitchen any time soon 😅😅😅 but if I did we would be straight back to you !!!!!
Our designer Paul Wilson was great from start to finish and designed a fantastic wardrobe space and office set up. It was surprisingly cost effective. Our installer Alex Jackson was also fab making sure the house was clean and tidy. Some Small issues were quickly fixed. I’d highly recommend fineline.
I always had in mind exactly what I wanted when planning my new kitchen and living space. I had visited many other kitchen showrooms and had briefly discussed the ideas I had in mind, however all these place tole me my idea of a breakfast cupboard were not possible. A friend then told me about fineline at Warrington so decided to go and have a look. after discussing my ideas with Andy at Warrington he immediately made me feel reassured and knew that he was the right person to design my dream kitchen. He listen to everything I wanted and gave me options and advise along the way, for all those who know me know I am very fussy and particular and everything had to be absolutely perfect. not once was anything in the design stage too much and Andy came up with things that I hadn't even thought of to optimise space. we were so impressed we asked Andy to design us a media unit as we were planning an open kitchen and living area. even this was amazing and we couldn't been happier with the final product. our kitchen was supposed to be installed during lockdown, so we had to wait a bit longer until lockdown was lifted before we could get started. even then Andy was great even did another un through as it had been so long since we initially signed everything off, this put my mind at ease ad I knew I was in good hands. Rob the Fitter worked so hard and nothing was too much trouble during the fit. his attention to detail and perfectionist finish was way more that I could of anticipated. he was always tidy and never left our home a mess despite the big jobs we had on. overall I have been very happy with my whole project and have already recommended Andy and his team to anyone I know that is looking for a kitchen and even the media unit we have has blown our family and friends away on how modern and great it looks. thanks again fineline for making my kitchen dream come true, we know have a modern, open space to enjoy as a family.
We got our kitchen designed by Mica. The design was amazing and we didn’t need to change a thing! It was exactly how we wanted it and matched our house and our needs perfectly. She has made us fall back in love our house and completed our home.

John the kitchen fitter was absolutely lovely and a perfectionist he kept us updated throughout the whole process.

We would really recommend fine line and especially Mica & John.
From start to finish our experience with Fineline has been excellent. They provided an exceptional friendly service, with quality goods and at a very competitive price too.
Andy completed the design taking all of my daughters requirements into account (not an easy task) and at installation Pete showed that he certainly knows his stuff - he completed the installation professionally and with superb craftsmanship. The end result is a very happy customer who would be happy to use them again and also to recommend them too.
Just wanted to say how delighted I am with my new fitted units in my dining room absolutely beautiful !! I want to give a massive thanks to Mica, amazing lady brilliant designer top class service , also thanks to Alex and Pete the fitters great craftsmanship nothing was a problem for them .I'm already looking forward to getting my next project booked in with this brilliant company one word to describe them CLASS .I cannot thank you enough Mica , Alex and Pete
Myself & my partner purchased a kitchen from Fineline at the end of May, Andy made the whole process very stress free and easy for us! He talked us through every step and brought our ideas to reality - there wasn’t anything he couldn’t help us with, couldn’t recommend enough! Our kitchen was delivered on the exact date promised and every last detail was exactly how we’d expected it to be! We are both in love with our new kitchen and will back in the future with anything we may need that Fineline can help with - overall great experience, 5* customer service & quality of goods 10/10!!
Mica our designer was inspiring with her design.
Mica is totally determined and dedicated to achieving a well fitted and beautiful kitchen.
The fitters namely John, from the start of day to the end he worked hard all the way through with commitment to perfection.
Absolute pleasure to have them in our home.
They were respectful and considerate.
Just a joy to watch John build our kitchen.
The quartz fitters, although had a difficult layout achieved a beautiful finish.
I can’t thank Mica enough for our beautiful kitchen.
All at Fineline have been helpful and pleasant.
Robert Woods
Having decided to change our kitchen, Fineline Warrington was recommended to us. We had a basic idea of what we wanted and Andy produced a design beyond our expectations. Rob and his fitting team, including plasterers, tilers, plumbers and electrician did a fantastic job, where nothing was a problem or too much trouble. We went on holiday for most of the work, confident that our home would be respected. We were also sent photographs of how the work was progressing. We now have a wonderful kitchen, and would recommend Fineline without hesitation.
Kelleher
Very impressed from the moment we walked into the Warrington showroom. Excellent service from start to finish, even after the kitchen was fitted and with regular checks throughout - nothing too much trouble. Not only is Andy very knowledgeable but he also cares about doing a good job and getting it right for his customers. Thanks to him we have our dream kitchen, customer service second to none! Highly recommended!
Myself and my family can’t thank Fineline Warrington enough for the outstanding service we have received from the minute we walked into the showroom till now, when our dream kitchen has been fitted to perfection! Andy’s knowledge of kitchen design is exceptional and the help and support we received far exceeded our expectations. As first time buyers, our knowledge of kitchen design was limited, however Andy was able to bring our vision to life by listening to our ideas and giving us the best advice and expertise. Moreover, the communication with the team through design, preparation, fitting and aftercare has been outstanding, with regular updates via email/text and being able to ask questions and receive an immediate response no matter how silly or small! I will definitely be recommending Fineline to our friends and family and we hope to do more business with the team in the future! Many thanks to Andy and the team for all their efforts - and for the lovely Orchid that will now sit in our beautiful new kitchen!
We have been really happy with how we have been looked after by Andy in the Warrington store from initial contact through to installation, everything has been seamless. We have now had the kitchen fitted and the quality of the units and installation has been excellent. Cannot recommend Fineline enough
First class product and excellent service from start to finish. Thanks to Andrew Gilmore for the design and to Danny, Jay and the rest of the installation crew. Very thorough in everything that they were involved with.
Fineline Interiors is rated 4.96 based on 127 reviews