Fineline Interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fineline Interiors
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Fineline Interiors Reviews

About Fineline Interiors:

We are a leading independent furniture company in the Northwest but more than that, we are a family business that takes pride in turning your concept into reality whilst delivering a stress-free experience.
Manufacturing on-site allows us to guarantee precision quality and greater control over delivery schedules, all executed by a highly skilled team of time served craftsmen.
Fineline Warrington

Pete
Paul
Colin
Wayne
I would highly recommend Fineline to anyone. Mica helped us plan our spare bedroom design, she came up with great solutions for the space we had. The attention to detail when Alex fitted was fantastic. We are thrilled with the results. Fineline provided excellent service from start to completion
Excellent service from start to finish. Mica was lovely and helpful at the design stage and came up with some great ideas to make the most of a small space.
The installation by Pete was exceptional, very professional, always on time and kept us up to date with every part of the fitting process.
My 3rd time of using Fineline and would definitely recommend.
We're absolutely delighted with the kitchen supplied and fitted by Fineline. We were impressed by their professionalism from the moment we entered the showroom. The fitters were excellent and, despite the difficulties brought about by the pandemic, completed the job pretty much on schedule, the only problem being the late delivery of the fridge freezer which was hardly surprising given the pressures everyone's been under recently! I would recommend this company to anyone requiring a high quality professionally built kitchen. Thank you, Mark and Jan Taylor.
Fineline Interiors 5 star review on 8th January 2021 Fineline Interiors 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Thank you very much for the lovely review. Ian is really glad that you’re happy with the finished kitchen. We wish you all the very best.
Excellent from start to finish Paul Wilson did a great design and the fitter had excellent manners and left the room clean and tidy
I will be using Fineline again because I am so please with the outcome
Great service from start to finish. Good communication throughout and attention to detail from planning through to installation. High quality cabinets, worktops and appliances installed by fitters who take pride in their work. Highly recommended.
Excellent from start to finish.
Absolutely thrilled with the quality of the fitted floor to ceiling wardrobe/cupboards which have transformed our hallway area.
First class workmanship as well, what more can you wish for?
From start to finish Fineline have been so professional, big thank you to Mica for designing our kitchen and taking note of all the fine details we wanted it looks exactly how we imagined and more. And a big Thankyou to John for fitting it for us so quick, it looks amazing! Can not reccomend Fineline enough, looking forward to showing it off once lockdowns over 😁
We are very pleased with the kitchen (and appliances) that was designed and fitted by Fineline Interiors. Ian was very helpful and patient and worked really hard throughout the whole decision-making process to ensure that the final kitchen design met our requirements and worked within our budget. We were never rushed to make decisions. The showroom allowed us to view and make changes to our kitchen on a very large screen and on-site surveys checked the details. The fitter was excellent and did a really professional job. We have no concerns about recommending Fineline Interiors to others.
The service from Fineline Interiors has been phenomenal from start to finish. Mica is so lovely and designed our kitchen amazingly and exactly how we wanted it and John the fitter made this design come to life. There isn’t one thing we aren’t happy with, our kitchen has been fully transformed and we’re unbelievably happy with the outcome. Would 100% recommend Fineline Interiors to anyone. We will definitely be going back to them to have a media unit fitted in our lounge. Thank you so much to everyone involved with making our kitchen so beautiful!
When my wife and I decided to invest in a new kitchen we did our research.

First off we had a quote from Wren who came back very expensive. We then tried a smaller “Family Run” kitchen business who had terrible customer service.

One Sunday afternoon we were talking to our neighbours who had just had a new kitchen completed and recommended Fineline to us.

My wife rang Fineline in Oldham and was greeted warmly by Rebecca Farrell Design Manager. Rebecca agreed a suitable appointment with us and within a few days came to our home to measure up and talk things through. (All Covid-19) guidelines followed.

Following on from this meeting Rebecca then invited us into the showroom in Oldham to look through our options and choices.

Rebecca was brilliant from the start. She was helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and cared about bringing our project to life. She kept in touch throughout the whole build and was always available to answer any follow up questions.

We also decided to have our fitting and installation completed through Fineline after considering other options.

Let me be clear this I would highly recommend to anyone. Rebecca paired us up with Jason and his team Tony and Daniel who have all been outstanding.

From the first day of meeting Jason and Tony on day 1 of build they were fanatic guys. Really friendly, arrived with a smile on there face and are all excellent at their jobs. Daniel likewise who came to join them. I have very high standards and attention to detail, Jason, Tony , Daniel competed the kitchen to the highest of standards. Jason was always on hand if I had any concerns and sorted things very quickly. I couldn’t of asked for a better team.

From start to finish I have been really impressed and would give Fineline my highest recommendation. Rebecca Farrell I would recommend to anyone and likewise Jason, Tony and Daniel.

Thank you guys for making our dream kitchen.

Best regards

Paul & Greta
From design to finish an impeccable job was carried out on my son's bedroom furniture. Paul did a fantastic job designing and creating something completely different for the bedroom. Phil carried out a thorough survey. Alex the fitter did an amazing job and was so clean and tidy. The end result was fantastic. Very Happy
Fineline Interiors 5 star review on 9th December 2020 Fineline Interiors 5 star review on 9th December 2020
We ordered our new kitchen from Fineline having seen excellent reviews online and also having visited the Warrington showroom.

We were having a large extension and wanted the new kitchen to complement this. From the very first meeting Andy Gilmore the designer was so helpful and accommodating to my extensive wish list! He listened to everything I wanted and included it all as well as offering his expert advice on where things like the sink should be put. He also offered suggestions about things I hadn't thought of but wasn't at all pushy - I wanted some different appliances than Fineline offered but this wasn't an issue. He was very patient and after several draft plans we came up with a kitchen that we were both happy and excited about!

The kitchen was ready and delivered on time (notwithstanding the builders' delays) and was installed by Paul and Charles whose attention to detail was remarkable. They were painstaking in their cutting of mitres and making sure that everything fitted exactly and took their time to make sure everything was perfect.

The final result is more than we could have hoped for and we are thrilled with our new kitchen. I would highly recommend both Andy and his team of fitters who were friendly and communicative but also professional and efficient. We are very happy customers.

Lesley and Marc Poulaud (Warrington)
Fineline Interiors 5 star review on 8th December 2020 Fineline Interiors 5 star review on 8th December 2020 Fineline Interiors 5 star review on 8th December 2020 Fineline Interiors 5 star review on 8th December 2020
Thanks so much for the lovely review, the finished kitchen looks absolutely stunning. We hope it gives you a lot of pleasure. Thanks for choosing Fineline.
From start to finish, the installation of our wardrobes has to be the smoothest and most stress free of any house project we have undertaken and the results have surpassed our expectations!

We were recommended to Fineline and they haven’t disappointed! From our initial meetings with Andy, who immediately understood what we were wanting to achieve and presented a storage solution which addressed our needs and requirements, right through to the very efficient installation undertaken by Alex - nothing has been too much trouble.

We are looking forward to working with Fineline again on our next project - the office/craft room!

Sue and David Lane
Fineline Interiors 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Brilliant service from beginning to end. I have been super impressed with every stage of the journey from design to fitting. Mica designed the room with excellent detail giving me options that fit in my budget. On the day of fitting, Alex and Pete were pleasant, super-efficient and very tidy. Quality of work is exceptional with the fitters listening to my concerns and fixing it on the day. I would have no hesitation recommending Fineline and I look forward to calling them back for the next bedroom.
Great service from start to finish and happy with the end result
Wowser, stunning, with everything i need and more!
Especially the quartz worktops and splash backs.
Brilliant customer service, changed original plan with ease.
Perfectly on time.
Fineline Interiors 5 star review on 1st December 2020 Fineline Interiors 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Very good quality, fast service and perfect workmanship.
Excellent service, quality product, expert fitters and a very competative pricing structure.

Andy designed us a beautiful kitchen, taking in to account all of our bespoke requests (under starirs upboard and seating area) which has given the kitchen a very custom feel.

Andy and Stan the fitters have done a fantastic job and are a credit to their trade. Nothing was too much trouble and they returned on a couple of occassions to help fix the issues caused by another tradesman.

Given the quality of the product and overall finish, you could be led to believe the price was that of a high end/ designer kitchen. In our case, the overall price was comparable to Howdens but is far better quality.

I love my new kicthen and would encourage anyone to visit the showroom for a look around. I'll eat my hat if you're not convinced you've found the right company by the time you're walking out.
Fineline Interiors 5 star review on 30th November 2020
Absolutely happy with every aspect: designer, fitter, quality and price were fabulous.
Absolutely love my new kitchen from Fineline Interiors.
Fantastic service from start to finish, nothing is too much trouble . Really good quality kitchen which you don’t normally get from companies. No flat packs in sight as cupboards were delivered built .

I would definitely recommend Fineline Interiors