Findlondonapartments.com Reviews

5.0
Based on 46 reviews
Read Findlondonapartments.com Reviews

findlondonapartments@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Tell us how Findlondonapartments.com made you happy
Wonderful experience.
Robert and Polly are efficient, organised and deliver on their promises. I recommend them without hesitation.
Polly & Robert are attentive and responsive, they understand customer care.
Robert and Polly come through again! This is the third time that I have booked through Findlondonapartments.com and I have never been disappointed. Each time I have booked a different sized party with different needs and each time these great people have found exactly the apartments to suit our group. Robert and Polly go out of their way to be helpful and to ensure that each trip is a success. I absolutely recommend using this service.
Robert and Polly have been handling our group needs for the past 3 years. Each time they have help us locate properties that fit our needs and followed through on the arrangements. They inspect the properties that they list, even following up periodically to see if there have been any changes. Wonderful to work with and very sensitive to their clients needs. We highly recommend them.
I found London Apartments service to be very professional. In dealing with Robert and Polly I have found them to always be on the ball in making things happen. They are very quick to respond and I have never been disappointed. I would highly recommend using their service.
Findlondonapartments.com is rated 4.96 based on 46 reviews