Findlondonapartments.com Reviews

25 Reviews

findlondonapartments@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Jeanne Anderton
Verified Reviewer

They have help us find accommodations for a large group for 5 years. They personally review the properties, are available if there is any problem and VERY reliable. I HIGHLY recommend them!
Vimal Kumar

Everything was superb.
Rebecca Side
Verified Buyer

Found me a suitable apartment within budget
Verified Buyer

Worked well for our group of executives
Aimee Beard
Verified Buyer

Robert and Polly are both extremely helpful and always go out of their way to help!
Sohaila Ishrati
Verified Buyer

Robert and Polly were brilliant and I got the apartment I wanted at the rate I wanted.

I would use them anytime..
Maria Middlewood
Verified Buyer

I found this company extremely helpful and very efficient. They responded to me very quickly and helped me with my apartment search. Robert and Polly were very polite and really easy to work with as they always updated me on everything that was happening with my booking. I would definitely use them again!
Michael Stephenson
Verified Buyer

WE were 110% happy with our accommodation in earls court. suited us to a 'T'
room were good service of apartment was good minimum problems.
Thanks again and I will pass on details to other travelling to London.
Abhilash Battu
Verified Buyer

Fabulous Experience!! Trust Worthy!! Reliable !! Go for IT!!
Robert and Polly will get you what you desire at the most affordable prices. They truely understand the value of customer. I got a great deal after connecting to them in London. I came to London on Business for 40 days and my stay was very comforting,

They even showed us the streets of London, that was really something to cherish (smiles) and were always available for quick assistance. They always look out for their clients. While Most people leave you stranded after getting you the deal but this is where Robert and Polly are different they make sure the connection stays with you till you are here taking care of problems

They are like family to me know,
I have even met them personally and can vouch for them . Please do contact me if you have any questions - abhi.indiacalling@gmail.com. I would highly recommend their services anytime.

Abhilash Battu
India
Jheeva Subramanian
Verified Buyer

Robert and Polly made the whole process very easy and they are very professional yet very personable. The personal touch was very impressive.
I would highly recommend their services to anyone without a doubt.
Thank you Robert and Polly!

Chanda
Verified Buyer

Robert and Polly are vey helpful and co-operative

The moment mail was send to them for my stay They were continuously following up with me for dates and other required things and also immediately provided stay option

Thay are very very co-operative and supportive throughout the stay process

Thanks Robert and Polly for making it easy stay in London for me and for my team members
Dalia Youssef
Verified Buyer

My family and I have enjoyed excellent service from Robert & Polly Arnold for over 10 years. I have never asked for assistance, mostly on a last minute basis, and not got exactly what I was looking for. Superb level of service.
Oli Grant
Verified Buyer

I have been using this service for over a year now. It is a one-stop solution for searching apartments and hotels in london. Robert and Polly will personally find the right place for you to stay.
Mae
Verified Buyer

Robert and Polly have been so helpful and efficient from the get go. I would not hesitate to recommend them!
Arushi Singh
Verified Buyer

About 2 years back during my first visit to London, I couldn't find any hotel or apartment near my workplace and there were no chances of postponing my travel, it was then that I came across Findlondonapartment. I wrote an email and got a reply back with a number of options and to my surprise all suited me well.

Since then I have always recommended both of them for not just providing you the right apartment but also for a couple of other things that I have rarely found during travel.

They are not just friendly but always have a personal touch and have always helped us even if it was a last minute booking.
They are my teams favorite booking service now.

Acorn Of London
Verified Buyer

As an Apartment Provider, I have now been working with Robert and Polly for the last 3 years. They are both highly professional and we have always maintained great relationships with them. Robert and Polly are one of the rare agents spending time getting to know their clients in order to offer the best option available on the market. Either for individual bookings and group bookings, they offer a continuous customer service from the enquiriy to the check-out. All the guests who booked our apartments through Robert and Polly have been highly satisfied of the service offered by Findlondonapartment.

Do not hesitate to get in touch with them for any enquiries.
Raquel
Verified Buyer

Robert was extremely helpful and kind in supporting us finding the right apartment to stay in. We needed a place to stay for about 2 months. He rapidly understood our needs and made the corresponding arrangements to offer us several options. During our stay, he has continued to be fully available and responsive for anything we need during our stay.

I fully recommend it.
Valerie Bristow
Verified Buyer

This is our fourth London booking with Robert and Polly and once again we were more than happy with arrangements made by them.
Being seniors and unfamiliar with booking requirements they have taken the uncertainty of "what will be find there" with our accommodation. All our friends we have directed to Robert and Polly have also been very happy with their results. One of our trips had to be cancelled due to ill health and we were instantly refunded with no dramas. Val and Mal PERTH June 2015
Thank you for the lovely Review you have left – it’s much appreciated
Romi
Verified Buyer

Robert &Polly have made my stay every time an exceptional visit. They care about their customers and make sure all details are covered for max satisfaction. I have used their service many times and I couldn't find better solution for my stay without them. Thank you so much for all your kind and support through my multiple visits in great London.
Abhinav