Findlondonapartments.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Findlondonapartments.com

findlondonapartments@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how Findlondonapartments.com made you happy

"Robert & Polly were more than supportive to me this summer They were so patient to help me and my kid over come the challenges I faced before my trip in terms of finding the most convenient apartment and area in our difficult booking dates and even supported me with my personal enquiries to help me enjoy my stay there. They are so kind and always there for you to help and reply in minutes even during their rest time. They are the best !!! They made my holiday !!!!! They gave me the best advise and really when I arrived to London I found all what I wanted around me just as I had explained for them and wished"
"Robert and Polly have been exceptional. They personally take you to see different options (that are fully tailored to the needs described). Administratively they follow up with the landlord for all requirements and create a completely hassle-free experience. Five stars !"
"We had to stay in London with family for a few a months for treatment, and we didn't have the experience there. After contacting Robert with all the information available we had, he quickly suggested a few places within our price range. We absolutely LOVED the apartment we rented! He always kept in-touch and made sure our stay is comfortable and that we are happy with the place. Will always recommend for anyone visiting London!"
"Would highly recommend Findlondonapartments service!"
"They found what we needed at the best rate."
"Polly and Robert were great with their communication right from my initial enquiry with them. Our apartment was great and in a great location for what we were wanting. I will definitely be happy to use them again and recommend them to other people!! :)"
"Myself and colleagues live and work in London 28 weeks of the year and over the years have used many agents. I can honestly say that Apartment Hotels provided the best service by far. From start to finish we could not have wished for a more friendly, professional service. I cannot recommend Apartment Hotels highly enough."
"Robert was amazing. He walked us through different properties and once we decided upon one, continued following up on every step of the approval process. Truly amazing. Thank you."
"Very happy with the service provided. Robert took the time to show us in person the best apartments that match our needs and followed up on every detail. Always responsive and attentive to every question by phone and email. I would most definitely recommend."
"Robert and Polly helped us find an apartment for a short stay in London (2 weeks) They provided us with a list of available apartments for our stay. Once we made a decision about the location, they negotiated with the owner of the apartment and got us a rate that was lower than those offered in other websites. While in London Robert took us to see three other apartments for future visits. This was very useful as it provided us with alternatives for future visits. I highly recommend findlondonapartments.com"
"I just want to express my heartfelt thanks to Robert and Polly in selecting apartments that were comfortable to stay at whilst in London. Being the professionals they are, made it very easy for me in selecting the ideal apartments. I recommend this company."
"Exceptional service in locating suitable serviced apartments for us. But it did not end there because we received follow up emails to check on our needs during our stay and, to us, this was a clear demonstration of commitment and caring."
"Very friendly couple, professional and helpful... They made me feel at ease whilst searching for apartments and gave a me a good list of apartments matching the criteria and price."
"They have help us find accommodations for a large group for 5 years. They personally review the properties, are available if there is any problem and VERY reliable. I HIGHLY recommend them!"
"Everything was superb."
"Found me a suitable apartment within budget"
"Worked well for our group of executives"
"Robert and Polly are both extremely helpful and always go out of their way to help!"
"Robert and Polly were brilliant and I got the apartment I wanted at the rate I wanted. I would use them anytime.."
"I found this company extremely helpful and very efficient. They responded to me very quickly and helped me with my apartment search. Robert and Polly were very polite and really easy to work with as they always updated me on everything that was happening with my booking. I would definitely use them again!"
Findlondonapartments.com is rated 4.95 based on 38 reviews