Findlondonapartments.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Findlondonapartments.com

findlondonapartments@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

How would you rate Findlondonapartments.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Julie And Kevin Sherman
Verified Buyer
"Polly and Robert were great with their communication right from my initial enquiry with them. Our apartment was great and in a great location for what we were wanting. I will definitely be happy to use them again and recommend them to other people!! :)"
Suzanne Cunningham
Verified Buyer
"Myself and colleagues live and work in London 28 weeks of the year and over the years have used many agents. I can honestly say that Apartment Hotels provided the best service by far. From start to finish we could not have wished for a more friendly, professional service. I cannot recommend Apartment Hotels highly enough."
"Robert was amazing. He walked us through different properties and once we decided upon one, continued following up on every step of the approval process. Truly amazing. Thank you."
Mr Domenech
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service provided. Robert took the time to show us in person the best apartments that match our needs and followed up on every detail. Always responsive and attentive to every question by phone and email. I would most definitely recommend."
Rafael Leon
Verified Buyer
"Robert and Polly helped us find an apartment for a short stay in London (2 weeks) They provided us with a list of available apartments for our stay. Once we made a decision about the location, they negotiated with the owner of the apartment and got us a rate that was lower than those offered in other websites. While in London Robert took us to see three other apartments for future visits. This was very useful as it provided us with alternatives for future visits. I highly recommend findlondonapartments.com"
Beverly Allen
Verified Buyer
"I just want to express my heartfelt thanks to Robert and Polly in selecting apartments that were comfortable to stay at whilst in London. Being the professionals they are, made it very easy for me in selecting the ideal apartments. I recommend this company."
"Exceptional service in locating suitable serviced apartments for us. But it did not end there because we received follow up emails to check on our needs during our stay and, to us, this was a clear demonstration of commitment and caring."
"Very friendly couple, professional and helpful... They made me feel at ease whilst searching for apartments and gave a me a good list of apartments matching the criteria and price."
Jeanne Anderton
Verified Reviewer
"They have help us find accommodations for a large group for 5 years. They personally review the properties, are available if there is any problem and VERY reliable. I HIGHLY recommend them!"
Vimal Kumar
"Everything was superb."
Rebecca Side
Verified Buyer
"Found me a suitable apartment within budget"
"Worked well for our group of executives"
Aimee Beard
Verified Buyer
"Robert and Polly are both extremely helpful and always go out of their way to help!"
Sohaila Ishrati
Verified Buyer
"Robert and Polly were brilliant and I got the apartment I wanted at the rate I wanted. I would use them anytime.."
Maria Middlewood
Verified Buyer
"I found this company extremely helpful and very efficient. They responded to me very quickly and helped me with my apartment search. Robert and Polly were very polite and really easy to work with as they always updated me on everything that was happening with my booking. I would definitely use them again!"
Michael Stephenson
Verified Buyer
"WE were 110% happy with our accommodation in earls court. suited us to a 'T' room were good service of apartment was good minimum problems. Thanks again and I will pass on details to other travelling to London."
Abhilash Battu
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous Experience!! Trust Worthy!! Reliable !! Go for IT!! Robert and Polly will get you what you desire at the most affordable prices. They truely understand the value of customer. I got a great deal after connecting to them in London. I came to London on Business for 40 days and my stay was very comforting, They even showed us the streets of London, that was really something to cherish (smiles) and were always available for quick assistance. They always look out for their clients. While Most people leave you stranded after getting you the deal but this is where Robert and Polly are different they make sure the connection stays with you till you are here taking care of problems They are like family to me know, I have even met them personally and can vouch for them . Please do contact me if you have any questions - abhi.indiacalling@gmail.com. I would highly recommend their services anytime. Abhilash Battu India"
Jheeva Subramanian
Verified Buyer
"Robert and Polly made the whole process very easy and they are very professional yet very personable. The personal touch was very impressive. I would highly recommend their services to anyone without a doubt. Thank you Robert and Polly!"
"Robert and Polly are vey helpful and co-operative The moment mail was send to them for my stay They were continuously following up with me for dates and other required things and also immediately provided stay option Thay are very very co-operative and supportive throughout the stay process Thanks Robert and Polly for making it easy stay in London for me and for my team members"
Dalia Youssef
Verified Buyer
"My family and I have enjoyed excellent service from Robert & Polly Arnold for over 10 years. I have never asked for assistance, mostly on a last minute basis, and not got exactly what I was looking for. Superb level of service."
Findlondonapartments.com is rated 4.94 based on 33 reviews