Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fat Lad At The Back
Good fit. Light but warm. Great design.
This is my first cycling jersey and was very pleased with it. I love the style and colour of it. It has plenty of pocket space including a really handy zipped pocket. It kept the wind off and was plenty warm enough even on a cold wintery day. Great jersey from a great company.
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 9th January 2021
Hi as I have some things off you before now, I did want a all black Jersey trying to buy one a very long time.
Excellent product and excellent customer service - and speedy next day delivery - all done with a sense of humour!
As always great quality
Very fast delivery (I am in AUS) and great communications from order through to receipt. A great community to be a member of and what it says on the tin is exactly what you get.
Very comfy and warm! Would definitely buy them again!
I love the FLAB gear I have ordered. Definitely get a tape measure out and check the size guides but then you'll have perfect gear that fits amazingly. Customer care seems amazing, communications during the ordering process was amazing. Delivery was still super speedy even with the pandemic. 100% will be back.
Bought the cap and long sleeve jersey for me and hubby , the jerseys they feel great and are lovely and comfy and really warm too
Brilliant at last I've found my own style of cycle gear, I'm a big busted lady so find anything colourful limited. Absolutely delighted with my fearless/fabulous/female top going to enjoy my biking even more now,keep the designs coming flatb .
Very comfy.came within the delivery date. Excellent service
The arm warmers are great and I would have marked a 5 had it not been for the fact I had to pay an additional £2 to the Royal Mail before I could have them delivered! Not the money just the principal
This was a present for me bought by the women in my life. The bib tights are excellent and the right size. They are comfortable and the thermal material is very good. I now have little excuse to say it is too cold to go out for my government advised exercise.

John Beesley
Great cap to match a great shirt ! 😀
Absolutely brilliant, receiving these and finding sizes so easily has given my husband the kick up the bum and confidence get get cycling again and train for a ten mile charity ride.
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 2nd January 2021 Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 2nd January 2021
Fleece leggings lovely and warm in this weather. Comfortable too with no rolling down! Jacket bright cheerful and warm too. Very happy with my purchases😊
Spare tyre products are excellent quality, as a larger chap I find there products really comfortable!
Did 300 miles in the festive period, could not have done this without my new thermal bib tights from FLATB
Nice fit on my husband and more roomy then the average cycle top which he likes. Doesn’t feel quite as well finished as some of the cycle brands .
Loving my new winter gear (leggings, long sleeved jersey and jacket). One criticism is that the sleeves around the wrists and forearms are too tight. And I wouldn’t say that I have large wrists or forearms even with my heavy lifting of pies and cakes.
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 1,861 reviews