Fat Lad At The Back Reviews

Nick
Fat Lad At The Back 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
Colette Hamilton
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service - very happy to help exchange/refudn to ensure sizing and fit correct.
First purchase and won’t be the last! A tad more than I would normally pay but worth every penny for the comfort and fab fit these cycle leggings provide. 👏🏻😃
Sizing is way off. I carefully measured according to the directions and I was swimming in the jersey. Now I have to pay return shipping for incorrect sizing information. Very disappointed for how expensive the jersey was and will not be ordering from here again.
Great company
Great service and fab shorts. Even though they were too short Jim helped me get the right pair.
The fit is great. I think the material could wick and dry quicker.
Great kit, comfortable and well made. Good quality and value for money.
Love it. The fit is great!!
I would like a little more choice (I was looking for leggings), and I would get some more if you did full length leggings!
Brilliant company, brilliant gear. Helpful for sizing and exchanges, fast responses and delivery.
Great shorts, good fit. People are brilliant to, really helpful 😃
Really nice gear and very prompt delivery.
Excellent as usual
Excellent product,fitted really well and received promptly.
Ideal for the fat lad who is generally towards the back!
Amazing, brilliant service and very supportive community.
Great product, excellent fit, just the thing for someone who doesn’t want to be seen wearing Lycra!
Great ladies cycling top
Fabulous kit! Bought my partner some - and he loves his - so I got some! So practical on the bike ... Silicon edging prevents any riding up completely. Everything stays put. Great range of colours - wash reall well (cool wash - air dry) - so comfy to wear. I'm buying some more asap!
Great shirt, will be worn with pride as I do a couple of laps this week at Bangkok's world class Happy and Healthy Bike Lane (yep, seriously, that's its real name, take a peep in Youtube..)

Many thanks from Thailand
Easy site to get around and see what you want. My item wasn’t in stock so did the “email when back in” which worked great. I got the email, ordered the top and got it within a few days, great service
Fat Lad At The Back is rated 4.83 based on 1,481 reviews