Fastfix Drainage and Plumbing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fastfix Drainage and Plumbing Ltd
Read Fastfix Drainage and Plumbing Ltd Reviews
Really good , quick service , really nice guy that came to my mothers house and lovely lady on the office
Great service from Fastfix Heating and Home Services. Quick and efficient. The engineer was helpful and tidy with his work and quickly fixed the problem.
Very good professional service. Sound & clear advice. Good communications. Worked hard & to a high standard. Provided exactly what I needed - a heating system working properly again - wonderful! Recommended.
Really pleasant worker turned up, introduced himself to our puppy as she was a little nervous of someone new being in the house. Completed the work and presented himself in a professional manner. The combination of good price, great communication and a job well done means I'll be using these guys again.
Fast fix were quick and efficient in replacing our boiler. I would definitely recommend them !
Prompt, neat and tidy, did everything we asked for at a reasonable price.
Initial contact was by email and I received a quick and helpful reply. Really easy to book in my boiler and water cylinder service. Engineer arrived when agreed and was very friendly and thorough, adhering to COVID19 related safety protocols. All contact with Fastfix was easy and efficient. Highly recommended and will use their services again. Have already recommended to others.
Great service from Sam. We’re really happy with the job done. Thank you for being so responsive to our needs.
Jacob came to us on Monday. He was very polite, clean and tidy and did a great job. I will use Jacob again. Would 100% recommend.
Reliable and trustworthy family business,, These guys attended one of our buy to let properties Over the Christmas period,,(boiler issue) tenants were freezingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ We will not hesitate to use them again,, Thanks once again gangπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Dave and Mandy Boulton, DJB ltd properties.
Reliable, professional and good value. Can't recommend them enough.
Quick response, excellent communication and top quality boiler replacement also reasonably priced. Highly recommend!
Called out on a Saturday. They arrived quickly and worked hard to resolve the issues. I would use again.
Alex attended at short notice as I had no hot water. He arrived on time and was knowledgeable, efficient and clean and had my boiler fixed in no time. All at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend.
Our boiler was serviced by Jacub of Fastfix. The service was carried out efficiently withcare taken to wear a mask and socialy distance. WE would use FastFix in the future and would recommend them.
Very positive experience from first call to job complete. Price was clear from the start. The engineer was very polite and knowledgeable and explained what needed to be done and why. Great customer service. Thank you
Fastfix Drainage and Plumbing Ltd 5 star review on 14th January 2021
From the posting of the job on rated people, Fast Fix have been very friendly and helpful. My first contact was Charlie who even rang me on christmas weekend. The job was booked in and The job was completed by Sam who was very professional and tidy cannot fault this business. On the morning of the job they had an emergency and I was telephoned to advise they would be later than planned Would not hesitate to recommend
Really professional company that were really thorough and great value
Fast fix was recommended by a neighbour and I would now recommend them to anyone else. Jacob was very professional, knowledgable, friendly and explained what he was doing very clearly. My boiler was serviced and a fault rectified efficiently. Paying was easy and documents were provided very quickly. All in all an excellent service
I requested a Gas boiler service, which was carried efficiently. I have now further installations of a new Hob and Fire, which I hope can be dealt with in due course.
Fastfix Drainage and Plumbing Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 56 reviews