Fastfix Heating & Home Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fastfix Heating & Home Services
Read Fastfix Heating & Home Services Reviews
A truly outstanding service. The company got in contact when they said they would, booked the appointment and kept me informed all the time. The engineer phoned before arrival and completed a very professional job. The follow up was excellent and the communication was spot on. We would definitely recommend this company and will use them again ourselves. Thank you.
Professional, well priced snd utterly transparent service which I would use again and highly recommend.
I have used this company for the past two years for the annual boiler service. Both times the engineers have been friendly, professional and efficient. This year the engineer went above and beyond, in my opinion, in investigating and allaying my fears about a possible faulty flue.
I definitely recommend this company and will use them in the future.
An extremely good service in the old fashioned sense. Fast, efficient and courteous.
Follow up, and reasonable price.
Would recommend to anyone.
Absolutely fantastic service cannot fault them at all very quick installation with no fuss or hassle the fitter Jamie was professional to the end excellent service I would recommend this company to anyone
Fastfix Heating & Home Services 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Had a leak in my outside toilets, called these guys. They sent someone out within the hour same day with no callout charge. Gave me a quote, got the job done a few days later it was all done very quick & professional. Would highly recommend an use again. Riaz.
Efficient, friendly service. Thank you Jamie.
Great service
Excellent service from point of contact to completion. I would highly reconmend this company for efficiency, realibility and quality of work. I couldn't recommend the engineers standard of workmanship enough, he has done an excellent job, and he was respectful, efficient and courteous throughout the two days he was in my home. Thank you for a very good job well done Mr R - Swindon Wiltshire.
James came out at short notice to service our gas boiler he was prompt , friendly, professional and helpful in giving his advice on an upgrade to our system which I might add would work out thousands of pounds cheaper than British Gas 👍
Thank you for your consistent good quality service.
Fastfix are brilliant - Alex is polite, helpful, efficient and reliable. Highly recommended for all heating and plumbing work.
The Company was recommended to us so we booked a Service for our boiler. The original date booked had to be re-arranged by the company but the second date was attended. The Service was carried out professionally and the paperwork completed for our warranty.
Overall a very positive experience and we will be booking them again next year.
I called Fastfix about a leak in our boiler and very quickly one of the Fastfix engineers attended and fixed our leak.
Excellent service.
Rob Smith.
I was most impressed with fastfix, and they certainly were. Very polite and very courteous. Did an excellent job and I was very surprised by the bill. Excellent
Excellent service. Prompt arrival. Really polite and courteous. Kept us informed all through the job. Technically extremely competent. Really pleased with the service. Cannot fault them at all and will continue using as our plumber of choice for a long time to come!
Professional and reliable Service, very respectful of the home and kept me well informed throughout whole repair from start to finish, no hidden costs - top quality service would definitely use again
Arrived on time. Made the examination of drainage system. Set up security barriers. Kept me abreast of progress and also made sure I was happy with the possible end cost. Very pleased with result. The engineer left everything clean and tidy. Will certainly recommend.
a friendly and very professional company that responded to my enquiry quickly and sent round a plumber that same day. He arrived when he said he would, did what was necessary in reasonable time and cleared up his mess before leaving. Couldn't ask for more and would definitely use them again.
great services from start to finish!
Fastfix Heating & Home Services is rated 5.00 based on 31 reviews