Farmhouse Table Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Farmhouse Table Company

Tell us how Farmhouse Table Company made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Over a month
"we love our table, bench and stools, easy to work with and delivered everything from order in a very good time. Communication is good and professional."
"It was a leap of faith ordering from the internet without seeing the table 'in person' but it was just as I imagined -really lovely. Good customer service all round."
"Buy from Sam. The furniture is stunning."
"Purchased a beautiful extending table in prime oak with Kielder chairs. The table was made to fit in a small area in our kitchen, so was an unusual size. We couldn’t get this size elsewhere so we delighted that the Farmhouse Company could make it for us, to our exact measurements. Sam was really helpful and all the items were carefully delivered and set up in our home. Took just under three weeks from first enquiry to actual delivery. We are delighted with how the furniture looks and definitely recommend this company."
"Fabulous service and delighted with our new table and chairs! Thank you ."
"Completely happy with the whole process, and with the table that arrived the other day. We live in an old farm house, and the table certainly looks the part!"
"I am really happy with my farmhouse table! I ordered the round rustic oak table with Windsor arch back chairs. I'm delighted with it. It's a beautiful solid table with loads of character and looks really high quality. Exactly what I was looking for. Communication with Sam was excellent. They were also flexible when deciding how best to deliver the table as I was at work on the day they were due to arrive. Overall, very happy and would definitely recommend. Thumbs up from me!!"
"The service that this company provided from beginning of order to delivery was excellent. I would definitely recommend them."
"Excellent quality"
"Excellent quality of materials and workmanship . Delivery similar . Thoroughly recommend"
"Excellent advice and service"
"The delivered table exceeded our expectations with great customer service from order through to delivery, 11 out of 10 without a doubt and would highly recommend to anyone and eveyone"
"We recently took receipt of our stunning oak dining table with its strong straight legs painted in the railings colour and 6 beautiful spindle back chairs that compliment it fabulously. It truly is a thing of beauty and stands with pride in our brand new kitchen. Thank you."
"Very pleased with the table (with extension) and chairs I have taken delivery of, it has the wow factor whilst being robust enough for family life. The customer care I received in deciding on the size of table was invaluable and I was impressed by the in-house delivery and obvious pride they take in their products."
"The Farmhouse Table company have been attentive and accommodating from my initial enquiry preferring to phone rather than e-mail to discuss their product. The delivery was very easy and I’m delighted with the end result."
"Amazing product, very professional company and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Prompt correspondence, spot on delivery time and overall very impressed . You don't find many companies like this."
"Love my new table and cool funky white chairs! It was delivered all the way to North Wales from Devon. It Looks lovely and cheers us all up. Good strong table, it will be heart of the home."
"We received our table, chairs and bench today and we are so happy. The quality is incredible. We are very much looking forwards to enjoying sitting around this beautiful table for years to come with friends and family. Thank you, Sam."
"Simply amazing! I would not hesitate to recommend the Farmhouse Table Company to anyone. From the moment I sent the first enquiry we have received nothing but quick, courteous and extremely helpful advice. We were shocked and very lucky that our order was completed in time for Christmas and wow what a difference it made. We ordered an extending oak top table, 6 chairs and a bench and are absolutely over the moon. The finish is fantastic, the extension slots in like a dream and the grain really does match up! The weight of the furniture betrays it’s quality. I’d also like to give a shout out to the most helpful and friendly delivery drivers, they laid a protective cover on the carpet as the table needed to be brought through the living room and were really considerate, checking which end of the room we would like the extension and showing me how it slotted in. Thank you Sam and your team for all your help, advice and a fabulous product that we are over the moon with, a real lifetime bit of furniture. If we need any more tables and chairs we will be back."
"Gorgeous table and excellent customer service. Thank you!"
Farmhouse Table Company is rated 4.95 based on 63 reviews