Farmhouse Table Company Reviews

Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Jill
Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 10th July 2021
Tim
Excellent quality table, chairs and sideboard. Colour perfect, as seen online. Delivered on time and installed efficiently.
Super table, efficient staff and want to buy more.
Just received a beautiful coffee table from FTC. We recently had a large dining table made which we loved so much it prompted us to get a coffee table. The workmanship and service from this company is exemplary and we would recommend to anyone.
A fantastic company to deal with. Had a few queries which they responded to quickly & accommodating. The quality is exceptional & absolutely worth the money. A beautiful product.
Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 27th April 2022
Lovely personal service from Sam and I am thrilled to bits with my table. Very high quality and made to my exact specifications.
Brilliant service very helpful company and im so happy with the table and bench very good quality
Thank you so much to everyone at Farmhouse Table Company. Beautiful table and chairs, exactly what we’d been looking for. Completes our newly refitted kitchen perfectly. A top class service in every way.
Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 22nd February 2022
Excellent professional friendly and the table and chairs are great
Beautiful table, helpful staff. Delivered on time. Pot of wax supplied as well. Highly recommend.
Great tables, great service. So happy.... I wish I needed more tables, because this is where I'd want to get them from!
Really responsive service. Sam was excellent in giving advice and making sure everything met our needs. Communication was great after ordering. The delivery team were lovely and of course the table is beautiful!
We are delighted with our kitchen table and chairs . The quality is outstanding as is the finish and workmanship . I will be calling them this week with our next order
the company could not have been more helpful in tailoring our table to our exact specifications. very many thanks
I decided to purchase a round table from Farmhouse Table Company after being disappointed with a previously purchased table from another online company. Farmhouse were more expensive but the quality is far better and I wish I had chosen them first. You live and learn! Really pleased with the product which oozes high quality.
My table is extremely sturdy, the tapered legs look very graceful, and the Sudbury yellow is a definite but mellow shade. 91 x 150 cm, it sits 6 comfortably and because the legs are well-positioned up to eight people would manage fine. Love it and well worth the money. I forgot to mention the delivery! Very careful and efficient and nice!
Loved my new table I looked at many options which were much cheaper! But I was so glad l chose this it was by far the best.
A fabulous table from an amazing small business. The service was second to none. We were welcomed into their workshop and shown all the options available. No pressure to buy anything but of course we did as the tables were even better than on the website. When I had second thoughts regarding my choice of chairs, the order was changed with absolutely no fuss. Delivery and installation by two friendly guys completed this second to none service. The waney edge extending table is a joy to behold. There will be many a gathering of good folk around this table over the years to come. Thank you Sam and the team. Fab, fab, fab.
Great service, fantastic product. Really pleased with our new table - couldn’t have asked for more.
Great customer service, delivery and the table is fantastic quality. Would highly recommend!
Friendly service. Excellent quality. We love our new table!
Farmhouse Table Company is rated 4.96 based on 268 reviews