Farmhouse Table Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Farmhouse Table Company
Own Driver, Courier
"Excellent advice and service"
"The delivered table exceeded our expectations with great customer service from order through to delivery, 11 out of 10 without a doubt and would highly recommend to anyone and eveyone"
"We recently took receipt of our stunning oak dining table with its strong straight legs painted in the railings colour and 6 beautiful spindle back chairs that compliment it fabulously. It truly is a thing of beauty and stands with pride in our brand new kitchen. Thank you."
"Very pleased with the table (with extension) and chairs I have taken delivery of, it has the wow factor whilst being robust enough for family life. The customer care I received in deciding on the size of table was invaluable and I was impressed by the in-house delivery and obvious pride they take in their products."
"The Farmhouse Table company have been attentive and accommodating from my initial enquiry preferring to phone rather than e-mail to discuss their product. The delivery was very easy and I’m delighted with the end result."
"Amazing product, very professional company and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Prompt correspondence, spot on delivery time and overall very impressed . You don't find many companies like this."
"Love my new table and cool funky white chairs! It was delivered all the way to North Wales from Devon. It Looks lovely and cheers us all up. Good strong table, it will be heart of the home."
"We received our table, chairs and bench today and we are so happy. The quality is incredible. We are very much looking forwards to enjoying sitting around this beautiful table for years to come with friends and family. Thank you, Sam."
"Simply amazing! I would not hesitate to recommend the Farmhouse Table Company to anyone. From the moment I sent the first enquiry we have received nothing but quick, courteous and extremely helpful advice. We were shocked and very lucky that our order was completed in time for Christmas and wow what a difference it made. We ordered an extending oak top table, 6 chairs and a bench and are absolutely over the moon. The finish is fantastic, the extension slots in like a dream and the grain really does match up! The weight of the furniture betrays it’s quality. I’d also like to give a shout out to the most helpful and friendly delivery drivers, they laid a protective cover on the carpet as the table needed to be brought through the living room and were really considerate, checking which end of the room we would like the extension and showing me how it slotted in. Thank you Sam and your team for all your help, advice and a fabulous product that we are over the moon with, a real lifetime bit of furniture. If we need any more tables and chairs we will be back."
"Gorgeous table and excellent customer service. Thank you!"
"Thank you so much for our beautiful table chairs and bench we absolutely love them. They look stunning in our new extension and the quality is just fabulous. Thank you again x"
"Very satisfied with the table Definitely what I wanted"
"Greet friendly company, easy to deal with, excellent product and everything delivered on time as ordered. Perfect."
"Beautiful furniture, able to customise to exactly what we wanted to suit our kitchen perfectly. Professional and efficient service. Highly recommend."
"Amazing service from beginning to end and our table and bench doesn't fail to get comments every time we have visitors - thank you so so much. Hannah & Scott"
"Friendly, helpful and experienced service. The finished product is of an exceptional standard. Beautiful, unique and will be envied by visiting guests, yet sturdy and functional. I believe my table is made to a standard that will last for generations."
"The Farmhouse Table Company have been absolutely fantastic. We are thrilled with our beautiful dining table and get compliments about it all the time! The quality of the table, chairs and bench is extremely high and the customer service from Sam was second-to-none. We will certainly be ordering from them again in the future. Thanks Farmhouse Table Company :)"
"What a great company! Couldn't have been more helpful in the ordering and delivering process. The table is absolutely lovely and everyone comments on it when they come round. What a brilliant idea these guys had - you can have something pretty much bespoke but at a very reasonable price. Impressive."
"We are absolutely delighted with our table and four chairs that we bought from the Farmhouse Table Company. They could not have been more helpful. Having the table and chairs painted in our choice of colour was very good, we were able to match it with our new painted kitchen perfectly. The prime oak top looks superb and is proving very practical to live with. We would certainly recommend the Farmhouse Table Company."
"Table ordered with ease and delivered on a timely basis. Looks fab with some modern chairs, table legs painted to match our kitchen island so all ties together and looks great."
Farmhouse Table Company is rated 4.96 based on 53 reviews