Farmhouse Table Company Reviews

Laura
Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 21st February 2021
Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 21st February 2021
Anne
Excellent service, would definitely recommend
I have just completed my kitchen and my round table hand painted in the colour of my kitchen and fabulous chairs look superb. Sam and his team are amazing. We visited his workshop from our home in Cheshire and Sam was a true gentleman. The quality of their work is the best.
Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 25th July 2021
I ordered a 240cm French farmhouse table with an extension, and a little wider than the standard. The table is exactly what we wanted, and the ordering and delivery experience could not be bettered. Delighted - thank you!
Beautifully made tables, painted to order. Ordering process was effortless. Friendly and helpful. Delivery was on time and superb - a Saturday delivery which was hugely appreciated. Would definitely order from the Farmhouse Table Company again.
We received our table over 4 weeks ago now and we our very pleased with it. The colours are great and the thickness and quality of the paint used are top notch. We had great advice from the team while ordering (I think the owner talked us through the options - and was easy to get hold of - we spoke on Saturday morning), and was able to order remotely with confidence. The delivery was seem less, the guys being very polite, clean and tidy as they put the table together. Looking forward to many happy years using this table.
Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Absolutely delighted with my new table chairs and bench Excellent service from start to finish Looks amazing in my dining room One very happy customer
Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Bought a new sofa from Sam and team. Turned up on Wednesday, 3 days ago, and we are absolutely loving it. Super comfortable, looks fantastic, worth every penny! Second time we have used Farmhouse Table Company and both times service and quality have been brilliant… thanks Sam and team
Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 10th July 2021
A beautiful table. Great customer service from start to end with even a follow up phone call to check all was ok. I highly recommend!
Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 30th June 2021
The service we received from Framhouse was simply outstanding and something you rarely experience in this day and age. We ordered 6 chairs which were delayed during covid. Amazingly Farmhouse sent us temporary chairs to ise during our wait absolutely free of charge. When our original purchase arrived the chairs were solid and excellent quality. Will definately be going back for a second purchase.
Lovely sofa and great communication from Sam at every stage. Delivery team were brilliant and helpful. Would highly recommend this company and it’s A British product!
Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 7th June 2021
The chairs we ordered are lovely and match our table perfectly. The customer was also great! Definitely recommend.
The Table is wonderful, outstanding quality and the customer service by the company and delivery personnel is first class. Thank you.
Excellent initial phone contact when ordering -clear, concise and engaging. Updates always easily available re timescales. Delivery faultless good information and efficient delivery personnel Table looks fabulous - we love it! Very glad to receive clear aftercare instructions as we have previously found not all companies cover this aspect well. All in all - excellent.
Lovely table. Good communication and delivery team great too. Thank you
Great service from Farmhouse Table Co. Table, chairs and cushions are beautiful. Kept informed for delivery and this was done with politeness and care. Photos on website do not do the finish on the tables and chairs justice. Highly recommend. I did have one problem with cushions but again this handled quickly and efficiently.
Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 25th May 2021
My beautiful table and bench are of excellent quality, expertly delivered on a Saturday (perfect), highly recommended
Very good to find a local company that produces just what we were looking for. Friendly, helpful and efficient. Can't really ask for more than that.
We’re absolutely thrilled with our new table, its beautifully crafted and painted, the style is original and a little quirky...love the waves! Thank you for the smooth and efficient manner in which you completed our order, from beginning to end (including the speedy and informative responses to our queries). Last but not least, thanks for a fabulous product, it’s just beautiful.
Top rate furniture, modern but with a real sense of tradition, from a firm that is easy to deal with and good to their promises on production time and delivery.
I cannot praise Farmhouse Table Company highly enough. From ordering to delivery they were excellent. I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know.
Farmhouse Table Company is rated 4.95 based on 220 reviews