Farmhouse Table Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmhouse Table Company
Beautifully made table - just what I wanted
We absolutely love our beautiful kitchen table chairs and bench. Craftsmanship is exemplary and we cannot fault the customer service throughout the whole process. Even when we were being tricky about delivery, Stan and his team accommodated us. Highly recommended.
Having searched in vain in all the usual furniture retailers for a table that would be just right for our new kitchen, we were advised by a friend to try the Farmhouse Table Company. We fell for their products immediately! Such stylish, beautifully made tables with the option of quirky painted legs! To cap it all, we could have the exact size needed for our limited space. We couldn’t resist and from that point the whole process was seamless. Sam was so helpful and patient whilst we were making our choices, inviting us to his workshop to see the whole set-up. The delivery service was excellent too. We really could not be happier.
The quality of the table and chairs I purchased is very good. The table top is very thick and the table and chairs are very sturdy and well made. I also took delivery of the table and chairs much sooner than I expected, which was amazing. I have no hesitation in recommending the Farmhouse Table Company to anyone
we had thought the chair we purchased would have a bigger seat - do you make a bigger one? The measurements given say the seat is 47cm but this is the measurement outside the arms - the sitting capacity is slightly less than40cm
Hello Stephen.
Thank you for your review and I'm sorry you find the seat a little on the small side. Our Carver chair has the widest seat in our chair range and we don't make anything wider at the moment. We'll be sure to let you know if we do.
Our farmhouse table is lovely and turned out exactly as we wanted. The service was excellent , the delivery men were very helpful and efficient. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.
Love the product!
Our table and chairs arrived on time and we are delighted with our purchase. Ordering was straightforward and information given was clear and accurate. The delivery team was excellent also. We would highly recommend this company.
Brilliant advice on phone, table totally excellent, delivery great. Extension v good just feels a tad expensive.
Excellent service from start to finish. Love our beautiful new table!
Absolutely love our beautiful table. We have been looking for the right kitchen table for a long time, and are so pleased to have found the right blend of practical, hard wearing and utterly beautiful. We went with the rustic oak table with two extensions. The 'waney edge' gives it a unique feel to a classic look. Very pleased. Thank you.
Excellent table. Easy delivery
We are thrilled with our table its so beautiful. The legs are painted the same colour as the walls in our new kitchen and living area so its quite a talking point. We wanted a table of real quality and thats exactly what we’ve got
Faultless. Amazing table and super efficient service. Going back for another bench seat as we love the first one so much. Highly recommended
The product is excellent. It's a little higher than we expected but not uncomfortably so. Also, it's not totally rectangular (one side has a slight wave) which is described on the website. We bought two extensions and we are really pleased with the workmanship about how they attach securely (cleverly done) and they really feel like part of the table once they are in place. Without the extensions, we like how the little magnets keep the extra bits in place (these hide the holes needed for the extension segments). We also really like how the table legs match our kitchen cupboards. We have already had lots of comments on the table and are really pleased. It easily seated 12 on Christmas Day which was great! The communication prior to purchase was helpful with my questions being answered quickly. I feel the after-sales service could be improved - there was no update once I'd placed the order as to when delivery might occur and I got a random call from the courier to ask if they could deliver the next day. We wanted the table before Christmas so luckily we could arrange for someone to be at home. An idea may be for FTC to get in touch saying the product is nearly ready and you will be contacted by the courier to arrange delivery soon. Overall I would definitely recommend the products made by Farmhouse Table Company.
First time that I’ve used the Farmhouse Table Company and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again or recommend them. Easy to communicate with them, very helpful, prompt and honest replies and excellent product.
Excellent service from start to finish- purchased table, chairs, and desk based on reviews and could not be more pleased- furniture looks stunning in the house- thank you !
Thank you so much for the beautiful table, bench and chairs. We are absolutely delighted and look forward to moving into our new home with them. Top quality service throughout, so glad we found you. Many thanks Jan and Rob.
I came across the Farmhouse Table Co whilst searching for an oak round table. I wanted a smaller size to what most companies where advertising. Although the size was a little bigger it did mention any size available and after a quick phone call I was told yes they could make the size I wanted. Once ready delivery was arranged and the results are beautiful. Im so pleased with the service and ease of ordering. The table is solid and sturdy and I have had many compliments on it. I would definitely recommend the Farmhouse Table Co for great craftsmanship, very friendly and accommodating people.
We love our Farmhouse Table - it's the one with square detachable legs, a fabulous rustic oak top and waney edge. Looks great in our new kitchen and we couldn't be more delighted.
Farmhouse Table Company is rated 4.92 based on 97 reviews