Farmhouse Table Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmhouse Table Company
Really good quality chairs and beautiful colours, they match the kitchen perfectly!
Beautiful paint work. Very well packaged for delivery.
Very comfortable chair& easy assembly
Great service as always
We have a table, bench and chairs and love em
This was the easiest and best purchase of an expensive and lovely item I have ever experienced. The table is lovely, just as ordered, it came on time, they painted the legs the colour I wanted, and the delivery men helped me considerably place it in the right position.
All in all, perfect
The table, chairs and benches are exactly what we wanted and we are very pleased with them.
Fabulous table. Beautifully made. Love it! Very unique. Always a great service from this company. Highly recommend.
Website gave all the information needed and was 'user friendly'! Delivery on time and I was informed exactly when the table would arrive. Delivery men helpful and cheerful - so good that it wasn't a flatpack purchase which I had to assemble. The table excellent quality - I am so pleased with it!
The service was excellent, polite and speedy. The table and chairs are stunning and better than the website. Highly recommended!
Love my new table. Fantastic quality and service. Thank you
Both the Farmhouse Table company, and the delivery company they used, were super helpful and communicative in the process of delivering our order.
The table is absolutely beautiful, sturdy and full of character and we are delighted with it
Great table, perfect delivery, highly recommended !
Great table. Well made. Answered any queries I had by email and were very helpful. Would highly recommend.
We absolutely love our table and chairs. Incredible quality!
Thank you once again. Mark.
A very good service despite the difficult few months because of the pandemic. Thank you.
Great table, ordering and delivery was hassle free, even in the midst of a pandemic. Our table is gorgeous and just what we wanted. Beautiful quality and very practical! Delivery and assembly was fantastic and contact free.
Exceptional service all around.
A masterclass in customer service. From the outset dealing with Sam was so professional. I wanted a customised table and was guided and advised thoughtfully and knowledgeably throughout until arriving at a final specification. Nothing was too much trouble and Sam was always prompt in replying to any queries. I cannot say strongly enough the Company is a joy to deal with and the table when it arrived was just stunning. The workmanship could not be bettered and this table I know will definitely stand the test of time and will still look beautiful for many years to come.
Table and chairs look fantastic x
Farmhouse Table Company is rated 4.93 based on 125 reviews