Farmhouse Table Company Reviews

Laura
Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 21st February 2021
Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 21st February 2021
Anne
The table and chairs are delightful and elegant and fit beautifully into our kitchen. I've sent a photo already!
I am absolutely delighted with my French Farmhouse table and spindle back chairs. They suit my kitchen so well and the colours are perfect – many thanks to Sam for his advice which was spot on!
I ordered a bespoke sideboard, to be used as a TV unit. Absolutely thrilled with the result. Beautifully designed & finished. It's a real investment and I'm really happy we went with Farmhouse Table company.
The service we received from the company was matched only by the quality of the table we ordered. Both were excellent, in fact unsurpassed. I spoke to Sam on a couple of occasions regarding some points of detail and nothing was too much trouble should I have wanted to make changes to the table. When it arrived it exceeded our expectations and the two people who delivered and erected it could not have been more pleasant and helpful. What an all-round pleasant experience. We shall be ordering more items in the future.
We were very satisfied with the service from lovely people from the time we ordered our table and chairs to the delivery and assembly of our fine furniture excellent service Thank You to all.
We are very pleased with our Farmhouse table. It is the correct size, it looks very good and we are so pleased with it. The delivery worked very well and the delivery men were pleasant and efficient. It was delivered on the day and at the time expected. Thank you.
Beautiful and unique piece of furniture. Waney edged oak top looks and feels gorgeous. Would highly recommend to anyone who doesn’t want to compromise on quality.
Absolutely brilliant table and chairs; beautifully made! Extremely helpful and efficient staff who do exactly what they say which is very unusual these days!!
I am absolutely thrilled with our new table! Wonderful customer service and very prompt and efficient delivery.
Fantastic personal customer experience journey from pre-sale to after care. I was able to visit the workshop and see the product quality which confirmed my decision to purchase the farmhouse rustic oak table 100cm width with extensions for those big family occasions. The table is just beautiful and we are so happy with it. Legs painted in Vardo give a lovely pop of colour! Excellent service and delivery.
Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 5th October 2021
We are so delighted with our beautiful table. It was great to be able to choose the size and colour. Brilliantly crafted and so good that it's made locally!
Easy to order on website. Good communication, a pleasure to do business with. Table is lovely.
Delighted with our farmhouse table and benches. A very contemporary look with the straight edged oak top and Farrow and Ball inchyra blue legs. Looks great in our newly decorated conservatory!
We are very pleased with our chairs, which are exactly the right colour and are of a very good, sturdy quality. They took longer to arrive than anticipated however and it was only after my enquiry that I was kept informed. Worth waiting for though!
Ordering simple communication easy, service helpful, Order processed quickly and delivery on time with 2 helpful guys. What's not to like
This company is amazing. No matter what time I used the chat function, day or night, I got a quick, helpful and pleasant response. We had a issue with delivery and two of our chairs were damaged. They were replaced within a week, no questions asked. Our table is stunning. Solid and hard wearing. My only slight issue is that the legs are made in 3 peices and glued together to allow for movement without cracking. This has left some of the legs with very obvious lines down them. I only mention this because I didn't read it in any other reviews and feel it is better to make people aware. We love our new table and feel we've made a lifetime investment. Well worth the money.
Excellent service, would definitely recommend
I have just completed my kitchen and my round table hand painted in the colour of my kitchen and fabulous chairs look superb. Sam and his team are amazing. We visited his workshop from our home in Cheshire and Sam was a true gentleman. The quality of their work is the best.
Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 25th July 2021
I ordered a 240cm French farmhouse table with an extension, and a little wider than the standard. The table is exactly what we wanted, and the ordering and delivery experience could not be bettered. Delighted - thank you!
Beautifully made tables, painted to order. Ordering process was effortless. Friendly and helpful. Delivery was on time and superb - a Saturday delivery which was hugely appreciated. Would definitely order from the Farmhouse Table Company again.
Farmhouse Table Company is rated 4.95 based on 236 reviews