Farmhouse Table Company Reviews

Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 14th February 2021
Carl
Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 14th February 2021
Carl
I have never understood bar stools because I am very old but our young buidlers told me i had to get some for the island thingy in our new self-catering barn so I did! I cannot begin to tell you how completely beautiful I think these are.. like Japanese torrii, just so elegant. Who could possibly have thought a bar stool could be elegant?! But yours are. I now want to fill my house with your bar stools...they really are the most handsome thing ever and even better in real life than in pictures. And RIDICULOUSLY comfortable. I could not be happier.. thank you very much indeed. Clapton Manor, Clapton-on-the-Hill
We received friendly, efficient service from Sam and were delighted when our Farmhouse chairs arrived. They are stunning. A very highly recommended service and product.
Most fantastic service I have ever been subject to when it comes to a sofa. Beautiful fabric, sublime comfort levels and for such a bespoke service the turnaround time was the best I have experienced. The whole process was incredibly smooth and I am left with a stunning new sofa. Thank you so much!
Absolutely excellent craftsmanship and service
Lovely kitchen table and chairs delivered to our new house. Sam was extremely helpful and I would happily purchase some more items from his company. Excellent quality and didn’t leave me looking at an empty bank account either. Well done Sam😎. Will be in touch again soon I’m sure.
Beautiful wood, beautiful table. A real investment piece. We have stopped using a tablecloth as our new table is too good to cover up.
We just had our beautiful new kitchen table and bench delivered today. We are delighted with the service we received from both the Farmhouse Table Company and the delivery company. Would definitely recommend- five star service.
Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 9th March 2021
Hiya! I just wanted to say an enormous thank you for our new table. I'm totally in love with it. It's even better than it looked on the website. It's beautifully made and such a solid piece of furniture. We bought the table with some money left to us by my grandma last year. She always loved cooking and having family crowded round the table so we thought this would be the perfect use of it, with the extender for family gatherings. I know this will be something we have for the rest of our lifetime so thank you for making it such a lovely object to treasure. 😁
Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 6th March 2021
Just what we wanted. Good quality
I’m in love with my new table and chairs . So well built and the quality is outstanding. Such a wonderful company to deal with, fast smooth and efficient. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent, eight dining chairs beautifully made, strong and very well finished. Packaged with care and delivered as promised.
Beautiful table and chairs, excellent personalised service, what more could you want!
We are so pleased with our beautiful table and chairs and you can really see the care and attention to detail that has gone into the craftsmanship and the selection of the wood. We love it and feel like its a new very long term fmaily heirloom! Would also really recommend the wibbly edges!
Fantastic company with gorgeous furniture! We ordered a table, chairs and bench and realised when delivered that I had incorrectly ordered the wrong size!! No problem at all for Sam and the team who were so accommodating and understanding even though it was my error. We were able to reorder the top and they collected the other size within a quick 3 weeks turnaround. The new,correctly ordered and sized table top looks stunning and we can't wait to celebrate with friends and family (once allowed) to show this beautiful table off!
Fantastic table, chairs and desk, so very pleased. Excellent service throughout. Would highly recommend.
The table and chairs we bought are fantastic - very well made and look great in our home. The service was excellent too - Sam helped us choose a size that worked for us and arranged painting in our own colours
Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 21st February 2021 Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 21st February 2021
We are delighted with our lovely chair, just what we needed in our bedroom and the colour match is perfect - thank you!
Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 19th February 2021
delighted with service from ordering on the telephone, through payment on line, to delivery. the table is just what we wanted. thank you to all the team, especially Sam
Just when I thought I would not find what I was looking for, I came across the farmhouse table company - and I am so pleased - the table is gorgeous, so solid and a beautiful waney edge, the chairs compliment it perfectly. Delivery details clear and kept informed about slight change in delivery times by phone. Excellent all round .thank you !
We are absolutely delighted with our beautiful 'French Farmhouse table', painted in the colour 'Mouse's Back', which was delivered by Sam yesterday evening just in time for us to sit at it to enjoy our Valentine's dinner!
Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 15th February 2021 Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 15th February 2021 Farmhouse Table Company 5 star review on 15th February 2021
Farmhouse Table Company is rated 4.94 based on 192 reviews