Farmhouse Table Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Farmhouse Table Company
Read Farmhouse Table Company Reviews
First time that I’ve used the Farmhouse Table Company and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again or recommend them. Easy to communicate with them, very helpful, prompt and honest replies and excellent product.
Excellent service from start to finish- purchased table, chairs, and desk based on reviews and could not be more pleased- furniture looks stunning in the house- thank you !
Thank you so much for the beautiful table, bench and chairs. We are absolutely delighted and look forward to moving into our new home with them. Top quality service throughout, so glad we found you. Many thanks Jan and Rob.
I came across the Farmhouse Table Co whilst searching for an oak round table. I wanted a smaller size to what most companies where advertising. Although the size was a little bigger it did mention any size available and after a quick phone call I was told yes they could make the size I wanted. Once ready delivery was arranged and the results are beautiful. Im so pleased with the service and ease of ordering. The table is solid and sturdy and I have had many compliments on it. I would definitely recommend the Farmhouse Table Co for great craftsmanship, very friendly and accommodating people.
We love our Farmhouse Table - it's the one with square detachable legs, a fabulous rustic oak top and waney edge. Looks great in our new kitchen and we couldn't be more delighted.
Quick efficient service. Extremely helpful when I decided to change order soon after ordering. Wonderful product, better than anticipated. High-Quality chairs, much better than one could buy on the high street. Not cheap, but I suspect they'll last a lifetime
The table is absolutely stunning - a work of art. It’s easy to see how much love and attention has gone in to making it. And great customer service too!
The table is beautifully made. The extension is simple to fit. It is exactly what we hoped for.
Lovely quality
Top quality goods my table is so 'purrfect', the colour I wanted, delivered as per timescales advised. quick delivery. Very good service and of course it was a pleasure meeting the man behind it all Sam!
Table and chairs painted to match our kitchen look fabulous.the quality of the workmanship was excellent.
We love our table, Lovely quality, amazing service, went above and beyond with the delivery. Thank you Sam and your team.
My table has just been delivered nub Sam personally and I couldn’t be happier! It is without doubt one of the most beautiful items of furniture in our house - solid, smooth and stylish. Looking forward to enjoying many meals to come with family and friends around it. Thanks again Sam!
We have recently taken delivery of the most beautiful table; it far exceeded expectations! We requested a very large bespoke table and this was no problem at all for Sam; communication was excellent and everything felt 'easy'. The quality of the table is stunning and our guests never fail to comment and gush!! Thank you x
Service exceptional , price very competitive , delivery only 10 minutes late , definitely do not need a refund . Keep up the great service
I ordered an extendable dining table as I could not find anything on the internet that looked as well made. Communication after ordering was excellent, the owner Sam emailed me himself to check the colour I wanted it. I was given 4 days notice of delivery, with approximate time. The delivery was within the 4 weeks quoted. The table was delivered by Sam, the table was of superb quality, and I have now ordered a coffee table to match. Would definitely recommend this family company for it's quality furniture
The service from start to finish was exemplary . The person I dealt with arranged for a particular color from another supplier to be obtained and used from order to receipt took just ten days . Amazing in this day and age . Huge thank you and very satisfied.
Everything from the communication before and answering queries during the purchase of my table to the delivery has been fantastic. I am thoroughly delighted with my table and it fits in brilliantly with my decor and other furniture. I couldn’t have asked for a better table! Thank you so much!
Excellent quality product and friendly and helpful people
we love our table, bench and stools, easy to work with and delivered everything from order in a very good time. Communication is good and professional.
Farmhouse Table Company is rated 4.95 based on 82 reviews