Exposure Ninja Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Exposure Ninja

About Exposure Ninja: Exposure Ninja is a full-service digital marketing company based in the United Kingdom. We offer digital marketing services to companies around the world.

Our expert SEO, Content Marketing, PPC (Google Ads and Facebook Ads), Website Design, Copywriting, and Social Media Ninjas are on hand to help small-to-medium size businesses, startups, SaaS companies, and larger enterprises.

office@exposureninja.com

Landmark Business Centre
Tudor Square
West Bridgford

Click Here

Tell us how Exposure Ninja made you happy

"I haven't had a chance to read through and act upon all the info that has come through so far, but as I've read the book I know this team knows their stuff and I'm looking forward to going through it all"
We appreciate your kind words!
"Thank you very much for reviewing my website. The information you provided was very insightful and informed me of ways in which I can make improvements. Much appreciation for doing this for free!"
Many thanks for the positive rating, Liz! We're always happy to help :)
"Excellent service"
Thanks for your review, Lea 😊
"All the recommendation were on point and great advise was offered!"
Thanks for your lovely review, Zei! 😊
"excellent service and support assistance"
Thanks for your review, friend 😊
"Really appreciate everything I've learned from Exposure Ninja. Thank you!"
Thank you for your kind review, Lisa.

We hope we can continue to be helpful to you 😊
"I ordered a website review and it was very honest, insightful and carried out by an actual human, not automated and impersonal."
Thank you for your kind review, Alan.

We're really glad that you've enjoyed your review 😊
"The review I received about my author website was spot on and absolutely amazing. Thank you Exposure Ninjas!"
Thanks for your lovely review, Michael!

We hope our marketing review helps with the promotion of your interesting book 🏃‍♂️
"Very professional! They prepared a brief review of my newly launched site and I must admit they were right on spot. Will definitely consider working with them again for implementing our plans. Thank you Exposure Ninja Team!"
Thanks, Athanasia, for your delightful reply!

We're always happy to help share our digital marketing knowledge with exciting websites like yours 😊
"The review was very informative, I will be recommending to my friends and colleagues."
Thanks for the review, Jordan. We're really glad your review was useful to you 😊
"Very informative and helpful review. Thanks."
We're really happy that you've found the review helpful, David
"I have found the review very interested, good points pointed out, professionalism from the consultant, knowledgeable and constructive suggestions. Thanks,"
We're really glad you enjoyed your marketing review useful, Vanessa 😊
"Found the process to be the right amount of indepth look at our current marketing options with options on how to improve going forward."
We're all really happy that you've found our marketing review useful.

If there's anything you think we may have missed in our review, please let us know as we'd love to make sure we're covering everything as much as we can 😊
"I have met Exposure Ninja team at marketing conference and requested free website review. From my short experience, I have found them very knowledgeable in the digital area and very professional."
We're all really happy that you've enjoyed your experience with Exposure Ninja so far.

Hopefully, we'll get the opportunity to talk about digital marketing with you once again in the future 😊
"A fantastic proactive team who cover many areas of expertise and are a pleasure to work with. I have every confidence in Exposure Ninja's ability to deliver excellent digital marketing results for us, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them."
Glen, thanks so much for your review.

We're really excited about the prospects of your campaign as there are many options available for improving your brand's reach 📈
"My experience with Exposure Ninja so far has been positive. After purchasing their book 'How to get to the top of Google' (Tim Kitchen), I took up the offer of having a free website review. The review of my site was very comprehensive and offered lots of practical tips and I followed up with a free 30min consultation. The consultation with Wayne convinced me that Exposure Ninja was the right agency for me, as Wayne understood my business model and it was clear there had been research into my brand (far better than other marketing agencies I had spoken with). Since the website review and consultation, I have now commissioned Exposure Ninja to carry out some work around PPC (Google Adwords). They are yet to start this work, but I am optimistic given the interaction I have had with them so far. I have found them to be knowledgeable and have given me the best advice to achieve results, given my budget."
Thanks so much for your feedback on your time with Exposure Ninja so far.

We look forward to continuing to share our knowledge and campaign experience with you as we go forward together 😊
"The personal review was fantastic."
We're really happy you enjoyed your review, Nicol 😊

If you have any more questions, please do let us know.
"Nice team good 👍"
Thanks for the kind words, Alex.

Always happy to share our digital marketing knowledge 😊
"Very professional team with lots of knowledge and an impressive success track"
Thanks for your kind review 😊
"Exposure Ninja's free website review helped me move my website much higher up in Google search. Thank you."
That's fantastic news!