Exposure Ninja Reviews

of reviewers recommend Exposure Ninja
Read Exposure Ninja Reviews

About Exposure Ninja:

Exposure Ninja is a full-service digital marketing company based in the United Kingdom. We offer digital marketing services to companies around the world.

Our expert SEO, Content Marketing, PPC (Google Ads and Facebook Ads), Website Design, Copywriting, and Social Media Ninjas are on hand to help small-to-medium size businesses, startups, SaaS companies, and larger enterprises.

office@exposureninja.com

Landmark Business Centre
Tudor Square
West Bridgford

Tell us how Exposure Ninja made you happy
The review provided me with some great tips and things to look out for! Although it is a free review, it provided with some actionable items that I can try it out on improving the website conversions. Greatly Appreciate it. Thanks Andrea!
We love to help, Gao! Thank you so much for your feedback, I'll be sure to pass this onto our team to praise, Andrea. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions :)
Super fast review and very informative. Recommended
Super feedback, Ron! We love to help :)

Please get in touch should you have any questions!
The review of our website and Search Engine Marketing was unexpectedly in depth and provided a useful mix of sound advice and insight.
Thank you so much for your feedback, Barbara! We look forward to speaking with you soon
Very detailed presentation.
We appreciate the feedback, Steve! Thanking you!
The service is very professional and the advice given of a huge value. I got my website properly reviewed and received lots of recommendations, which I have already applied. Thank you for conducting this review for me. I highly recommend this service for everyone!!!
It's our duty as Ninjas to provide actionable and understandable Digital Marketing Recommendations. Thank you so much for your kind words! Speak soon, Karolina!
So far so good. The reason I chose you as I used a few companies to give me a free audit/review of my existing website. he other companies just sent over a generic worksheet. You guys spent so much time on something that wasn't guaranteed to get you a new customer by preparing a nearly 20-minute video. I liked that, so I decided to book a free 30-minute consultation call. I was then further impressed by the professionalism of Exposure Ninja. Everything has been communicated well, filling in signup forms and initial website form was easy and you acknowledged receipt of them instantly. I can't recommend you enough, if our business relationship continues as it started, I know Ive made the right decision in getting you guys on board. Thank you once again Jamie @ Herts Air Conditioning
Wow, Jamie! Thank you so much for your kind words! We aim to provide a phenomenal experience always. We're so happy to be working with you
I haven't had a chance to read through and act upon all the info that has come through so far, but as I've read the book I know this team knows their stuff and I'm looking forward to going through it all
We appreciate your kind words!
Thank you very much for reviewing my website. The information you provided was very insightful and informed me of ways in which I can make improvements. Much appreciation for doing this for free!
Many thanks for the positive rating, Liz! We're always happy to help :)
Excellent service
Thanks for your review, Lea 😊
All the recommendation were on point and great advise was offered!
Thanks for your lovely review, Zei! 😊
excellent service and support assistance
Thanks for your review, friend 😊
Really appreciate everything I've learned from Exposure Ninja. Thank you!
Thank you for your kind review, Lisa.

We hope we can continue to be helpful to you 😊
I ordered a website review and it was very honest, insightful and carried out by an actual human, not automated and impersonal.
Thank you for your kind review, Alan.

We're really glad that you've enjoyed your review 😊
The review I received about my author website was spot on and absolutely amazing. Thank you Exposure Ninjas!
Thanks for your lovely review, Michael!

We hope our marketing review helps with the promotion of your interesting book 🏃‍♂️
Very professional! They prepared a brief review of my newly launched site and I must admit they were right on spot. Will definitely consider working with them again for implementing our plans. Thank you Exposure Ninja Team!
Thanks, Athanasia, for your delightful reply!

We're always happy to help share our digital marketing knowledge with exciting websites like yours 😊
The review was very informative, I will be recommending to my friends and colleagues.
Thanks for the review, Jordan. We're really glad your review was useful to you 😊
Very informative and helpful review. Thanks.
We're really happy that you've found the review helpful, David
I have found the review very interested, good points pointed out, professionalism from the consultant, knowledgeable and constructive suggestions. Thanks,
We're really glad you enjoyed your marketing review useful, Vanessa 😊
Found the process to be the right amount of indepth look at our current marketing options with options on how to improve going forward.
We're all really happy that you've found our marketing review useful.

If there's anything you think we may have missed in our review, please let us know as we'd love to make sure we're covering everything as much as we can 😊
I have met Exposure Ninja team at marketing conference and requested free website review. From my short experience, I have found them very knowledgeable in the digital area and very professional.
We're all really happy that you've enjoyed your experience with Exposure Ninja so far.

Hopefully, we'll get the opportunity to talk about digital marketing with you once again in the future 😊
Exposure Ninja is rated 4.96 based on 28 reviews