Expat Wealth Advice Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Michael & Patricia Dawson

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Expat Wealth Advice in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Michael & Patricia Dawson
Verified Buyer
"Having recently sold our UK property we were looking for somewhere safe to put the proceeds. We needed the gains to exceed the current rate of inflation and also be tax efficient. Michael took us through various fund combinations until we found one that best matched our requirements. Additionally, he has advised on how to reduce management cost on our previous investments. Early days yet we're but looking forward to many restful nights sleep."
"Expat Wealth Advice eased the burden of having to organise my finance prior to me becoming a resident of Spain."
Jeff Sears
Verified Buyer
"A lot of time and care was taken to evaluate my circumstances and attitudes to risk to help ensure that I did not invest more than I could afford. The resulting recommendations and options were then clearly explained especially the varying levels of risk involved. An excellent professional service."
Marie Hayes
Verified Buyer
"Michael has always been very quick to respond to any queries or help I have asked for, he always listens to what I have to say and never tries to pressure me into anything. He gives every help he can so I can understand when difficulties arise with my finances and is always there for any advice he can give either from himself or colleagues that he trusts and knows personally. I have known Michael for approximately nine months and he has given me no cause for concern and has always been very pleasant and supporting since I have known him and I would recommend any of my friends to his expertise and help."
Sean McNamara
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, efficient, well explained service. What I was mostly impressed by was that the information given was simplified to such an extent that I felt confident and well advised enough to make significant financial decisions. All the subsequent processes were clearly explained too and the adviser always kept me informed about progress through every step of the process. 10/10 would recommend to anybody."
Brian Horne
Verified Buyer
"I hope to get a better return on my investment than the miserable interest rate offered by national savings in the uk"
Expat Wealth Advice is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews