Escape London Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Escape London

About Escape London: Escape London is bringing new, fun, challenging live exit games. We have 2 locations based on Uxbridge Road, Shepherds Bush and Devonport Street, Shadwell our games are designed for teams of 2 - 6.

With 7 rooms in operation accross two locations we can accommodate teams from 18 up to 26. We lock you up in a mysterious room, and give you exactly 60 minutes to get out.

In order to beat the live escape game you and your team must find clues, solve logic puzzles, break the codes and find the key to your freedom. Using your powers of observation and problem solving you and your team will have to work together to escape.

Do you have what it takes to Escape?

Tell us how Escape London made you happy

"I had done an escape room with my friends before and my son wanted to try it,so we had a family day out at one of your venues.The staff were really friendly and helpful and the rooms had great decor.Overall a great day out"
"Great fun got out with 30seconds to spare.!location sets the experience & staff great"
"Challenging but great fun and you can always get a helpful hint if you need one"
"Extra time should be given so the room can be finished, a one in central london gave half an hour extra to allow the team to finish the room"
"Very good fun. Some of the rooms look a bit shabby - that is the only thing."
"We really enjoyed the playing in the over throne room!"
"We had a great time at the Witchcraft and Wizardry room in Shadwell. The place was nice and clean, the room was difficult enough to be challenging but still enjoyable. We escaped with six minutes to spare. I can't say how this compares to other rooms in London as this is the only one we've done but I can't see that any of the others could do anything significantly better. Would definitely recommend and we're planning on going back to do another one."
"Lol the last review was for something else oops sorry"
"I have visited Escape London twice now, once at both locations, and each time have really enjoyed it. It’s a lot of fun and tests your thinking skills. I visited with my boyfriend on both occasions, we beat one and failed another, quite badly. Definitely recommend and I’m sure we will be back for more challenges."
"Had alot of fun attempting to escape despite needing alot of help :D , but all in all a great experience and you should definitely have a go at escaping The Cabin :)"
"Amazing staff, witchcraft and wizardry very hard but so so fun. Gia was wicked with the hints coz we were not great 😂. Defo going back for another one ;) Andy Brennan"
"It was really fun and challenging! Definitely bringing more people next time :)"
"My child and her friends had a lovely time solving all the clues"
"I've completed over 10 different escape rooms and this one is easily one of the best decorated and thought-out places I've ever completed!"
"A great experience with a range of engaging puzzles and challenges to solve. Would highly recommend!"
"great escape game thanks - 3 of us - great for my 14yo son who was awesome - got out with about 9 mins to spare"
"Amazing! And the staff are funny"
"The Wizard room was well set up. I rang beforehand as 4 of us were meeting with two running behind and they were quite accommodating of this - helping us get in quickly and give us a bit longer together to solve the problem. Good fun together."
"The kids enjoyed it - were excited afterwards which is what matters."
"Really enjoyed the witchcraft and wizardry room, lots of puzzles to do. We found it quite difficult but we think that was because it was a team of two and there was a lot to do. Well worth the money!"
Escape London is rated 4.80 based on 234 reviews