Epara Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epara
Read Epara Reviews
I have been using the night balm which is easy to apply. The texture of my skin and dark pigmentation are already visibly lighter. I will be trying other products as this works.
Let me start by saying: Prior to making my purchase, I scheduled a one on one consultation with Ozohu. Such an amazing person. She made 2 recommendations based on my skin and current skincare routine which I found so honest because honestly most brands I talk to try to bash my entire routine and convince me to switch to them. Love the products!
Love epara. It does wonders for my skin. My blemishes have faded. My face has brightened. And my face feels hydrated and looks smooth.
My skin loves this product and I love the results I get from this product! I am on my 3rd jar and will reorder when this one is finished.
It's only been a few days but tbh so far so good if this continues I will be purchasing regularly
Though Epara has a small number of products, they are all very high quality. Epara's products are a bit spendy but it's totally worth it (and they last quite a while). Because this is a small company, the customer service is responsive and personalised. I 100% love supporting this Black woman-owned skincare company that specializes in issues unique to Black skin.
Products are very powerful with just using a small amount. Helps with uneven skin and adds a superior glow.
I really like the Epara products. The serum, the moisturizer, the oil cleanser and the balancing oil are all very good to and for my skin. The smell is mild enough so it’s not bothersome. My skin feels wonderfully hydrated and soft and supple. And I absolutely love that I am supporting a black owned company!!!!
Simply the best luxurious skincare brand out there. Epara caters for all skin types and I love that as it’s a black owned business, it’s products suits all people including people of colour.
I ordered Epara body Creme a week ago. First I was very happy with their service, it arrived on time, very well packaged and a breathtaking body Creme. The texture & smell is outstanding. I will order again & try all their skincare. Sincerely, Amal
Very good.
Just used it for the first time and the verdict is still out.
I’m afraid I was really disappointed with my purchase. For the price paid I was expecting at least instructions on how to use it. Plus, it came in a tacky bag. On the plus size, I received a sample of the moisturiser
Epara mission statement had me sold.
I love your products - amazing - I love the texture and how little you need. I am the new face of a major skin care brand - so will definitely mention it any interviews I do.
I made an order on the 14th of December as a christmas gift. I have not received the items till now. I am not entirely content with this.
I am enjoying my moisturiser it seeps into My skin , it makes my face soft and dewy
The product has very luxurious consistancy and fagrance. The frangrance is not over powering. The over night balm works really well to leave skin feeling extremely hydrated the next morning and rbightens the complexion. The packaging is clean yet has a luxurious feel and weight to it.
Hi Daniella, We are glad the Night Balm has worked so well for you - fantastic news! Thank you very much for your review and support, Thanks, Ozohu - Epara
I'm a huge fan of the Epara line: the cleansing lotion, cleansing oil, face oil & body cream. They are luxurious, nourish my skin and make me feel pampered. I initially thought they seemed a little pricey, but have been worth every cent!
Thank you so much Croshelle - we are glad you are seeing the value in them! Great to hear of your experience, thank you for your review, Sam - Epara.
Luxury in a bottle. This is by far the most superior facial product I've ever used. Amazing scent and just feels perfect on my skin. Would definitely recommend. My favourite products are the brightening night balm and the natural cleansing oil.
Dear Mavis, thank you for recommending! We're glad you are enjoying them so much - many thanks for sharing this, Ozohu - Epara
Epara is rated 4.67 based on 27 reviews