Epara Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epara
Read Epara Reviews
I ordered Epara body Creme a week ago. First I was very happy with their service, it arrived on time, very well packaged and a breathtaking body Creme. The texture & smell is outstanding. I will order again & try all their skincare. Sincerely, Amal
Very good.
Just used it for the first time and the verdict is still out.
I’m afraid I was really disappointed with my purchase. For the price paid I was expecting at least instructions on how to use it. Plus, it came in a tacky bag. On the plus size, I received a sample of the moisturiser
Epara mission statement had me sold.
I love your products - amazing - I love the texture and how little you need. I am the new face of a major skin care brand - so will definitely mention it any interviews I do.
I made an order on the 14th of December as a christmas gift. I have not received the items till now. I am not entirely content with this.
I am enjoying my moisturiser it seeps into
My skin , it makes my face soft and dewy
The product has very luxurious consistancy and fagrance. The frangrance is not over powering. The over night balm works really well to leave skin feeling extremely hydrated the next morning and rbightens the complexion. The packaging is clean yet has a luxurious feel and weight to it.
Hi Daniella,
We are glad the Night Balm has worked so well for you - fantastic news!
Thank you very much for your review and support,

Thanks,
Ozohu - Epara
I'm a huge fan of the Epara line: the cleansing lotion, cleansing oil, face oil & body cream. They are luxurious, nourish my skin and make me feel pampered. I initially thought they seemed a little pricey, but have been worth every cent!
Thank you so much Croshelle - we are glad you are seeing the value in them! Great to hear of your experience, thank you for your review, Sam - Epara.
Luxury in a bottle. This is by far the most superior facial product I've ever used. Amazing scent and just feels perfect on my skin. Would definitely recommend. My favourite products are the brightening night balm and the natural cleansing oil.
Dear Mavis, thank you for recommending! We're glad you are enjoying them so much - many thanks for sharing this, Ozohu - Epara
I am really in love. This face oil wash is unlike any that I have ever used. Once I lay it on my face and massage it in. Normally because I work from home, I let it sit for a while before whipping it off with a wash cloth. My face feels nice and soft. It also smells amazing. At first I thought it was to expensive but I understand the price and will buy again. I am in my forties and pampering myself while at home is worth every bit of it. I will be purchasing this and other products again.
We are in love with this too! This is really great to hear and thank you so much for taking the time to write. Look forward to providing you with our range again, thank you - Ozohu, Epara.
Really love this, it’s excellent at taking my makeup off and leaving my face nice and clean with just a couple of pumps and rubbing in with my hands and some water. I absolutely love it! It also smells really nice!
This is fantastic to hear Yasmin - we are so pleased you are enjoying them, thank you very much for your support. Many thanks, Ozohu - Epara
I am so pleased that I was introduced to the Epara skincare line one month ago! Since using the whole line, except the cleansing oil, my skin is supple, feels "plump" to the touch and I have had only one incident with a breakout ( I wasn't eating or sleeping well) but using the products consistently, especially the mask, my skin recovered in a much shorter period of time. I am truly happy with this skincare line.
This is really special to hear! We are so glad you are getting on with them well already Sonia - thank you for sharing this, Ozohu - Epara.
I purchased the Epara body creme. It’s a lasting moisturizer. Even after a shower your skin still feels soft. At the time I received a free cleansing lotion and I love it. It removes my makeup and leaves my face super soft!
This is great to hear! Thank you ever so much April for sharing, we are delighted. Many thanks, Sam - Epara
Good stuff
Many thanks indeed for your review! So glad you are happy, Ozohu - Epara
I have been using the cleansing lotion and the brightening night balm for about 4 months. My skin has never looked this good.
Dear Ingrid, we are delighted that you have been getting these results - appreciate the time you took to write this! Thanks so much, Ozohu
The packaging is first class and I especially love the hydration mask 👌🏾 #blackexcellence
Thank you so much for sharing Yawa, great to hear you love the mask! Many thanks, Ozohu - Epara
Epara is rated 4.56 based on 18 reviews