Epara Reviews

of reviewers recommend Epara
Read Epara Reviews
Well reviewed and highly recommend!
Initially, I purchased the trial sizes. I do not know what adjective to use except, awesome to describe how pleased I am. Hyperpigmentation was my primary reason for trying Epara. I see a difference in the shot time I have been using Epara. I adore the balancing oil. It glides on my skin. I intend to try the last two products I have not purchased.
The brand is everything and more! I wish I could find the right words to describe how velvety the body cream is, how great the brightening balm and daily hydrating mist. There is just no gimmicks in term of ingredients
Delivery is quick but the products are a bit misleading. Mine came with over 50 chemical & synthetic ingredients, whilst the website only has about a dozen.
Products are excellent but extremely expensive
This was the most prompt order I have ever received. I have never heard of your company until I came across a video by accident on Youtube from an influencer who I now follow name Kaice Alea. She spoke sooo highly of your products in her video and I thought I would give it a try. I am Black Woman and thought why not support my fellow black woman. I have used this cream for the last 2 days and I have seen such a supple and softness to my skin. Just amazing
Honestly, I am thankful that i found Epara products. Not only do they give you me a luxury feel, they leave my skin feeling softer, brighter, younger looking, and supple. While my favorites are the body cream and the night balm, I can’t go without my natural cleansing oil and the face oil.
Beautiful products, they smell amazing and are such a treat to use. Luxurious feeling on the skin, and I wake up with wonder moisture from the night cream. The eye serum feels fantastic, and the cleansing lotion is super gentle. Love the luxury feel of the products themselves as well as the packaging.
I have been using the night balm which is easy to apply. The texture of my skin and dark pigmentation are already visibly lighter. I will be trying other products as this works.
Let me start by saying: Prior to making my purchase, I scheduled a one on one consultation with Ozohu. Such an amazing person. She made 2 recommendations based on my skin and current skincare routine which I found so honest because honestly most brands I talk to try to bash my entire routine and convince me to switch to them. Love the products!
Love epara. It does wonders for my skin. My blemishes have faded. My face has brightened. And my face feels hydrated and looks smooth.
My skin loves this product and I love the results I get from this product! I am on my 3rd jar and will reorder when this one is finished.
It's only been a few days but tbh so far so good if this continues I will be purchasing regularly
Though Epara has a small number of products, they are all very high quality. Epara's products are a bit spendy but it's totally worth it (and they last quite a while). Because this is a small company, the customer service is responsive and personalised. I 100% love supporting this Black woman-owned skincare company that specializes in issues unique to Black skin.
Products are very powerful with just using a small amount. Helps with uneven skin and adds a superior glow.
I really like the Epara products. The serum, the moisturizer, the oil cleanser and the balancing oil are all very good to and for my skin. The smell is mild enough so it’s not bothersome. My skin feels wonderfully hydrated and soft and supple. And I absolutely love that I am supporting a black owned company!!!!
Simply the best luxurious skincare brand out there. Epara caters for all skin types and I love that as it’s a black owned business, it’s products suits all people including people of colour.
I ordered Epara body Creme a week ago. First I was very happy with their service, it arrived on time, very well packaged and a breathtaking body Creme. The texture & smell is outstanding. I will order again & try all their skincare. Sincerely, Amal
Very good.
Just used it for the first time and the verdict is still out.
Epara is rated 4.60 based on 35 reviews