Empire Commercial Finance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Empire Commercial Finance

How would you rate Empire Commercial Finance ?

"Thank you to all at Empire but special thanks to David Jones who was able to source financing for my company which others could not do. Always courteous and professional. Thank you"
"We had a very good experience with Matt and his team with the refinance of our commercial property. Other brokers just don't come close, if Carlsberg did brokers!"
"Chris and Alex made were a pleasure to work with. I have recommended the company for commendation to the FCAE (the Financial Compliance Agency of Europe)."
"I was purchasing a bank property in the Midlands and Empire Commercial Financial organised a loan for me on it. It was a tough timescale as it was a post auction purchase but Empire Commercial Financial got it done on time. I was very happy with the service and expertise. Very efficient and quick. I think they really know their market and I would very much recommend them. A big shout out to Chris who organised this."
"Chris and Alex worked hard to get the mortgage. Always available on the phone or email."
"It was very good Experience to Deal With Empire Commercial Finance. As a First Time Commercial Investment, i was not that hopefull but Mr. Matt Davies from Empire made this happened. I will highly reccommend this company and Matt Davies to take care of your Commercial Finances and Mortgages. Thanks."
"Empire Commercial Finance have been able to clinch a deal to enable me to buy my own building in which to run a children''s full day care nursery. Phil Tailor has supported me every step of the way and I honestly do not think it would have happened without him. He provided essential advice on how to complete documentation and has communicated every part of the process right up until the day of completion. A huge thank you to Phil and all those involved who have helped me to fulfill my dream."
"""Excellent service, tailored to my needs. Highly Recommend Phil Taylor."
"I found securing a commercial mortgage at a decent rate is not at all easy. I was first tempted by “no fee brokers” but it became evident that their rates were very high and not what I would call independent advice as the lender pays the broker. Empire commercial does charge a fee but the Mortgage rate Phil found was more than half that of the “no fee brokers” and the savings in mortgage interest will save me £10K a year. Phil and Alex were very easy to work with and they soaked up all the mortgage application stress while I got on with the running my business. A brilliant job well done. I will most definitely use them again."
"Phil and his team were very thorough with several options at the offset. You know that you are in good hands no faff just straight answers. Would definitely use again. Excellent service with a patient attitude."
"The broker I used at Empire was very organized and efficient. I have been through other brokers in the past to help me expand my portfolio but this process was by far the easiest for me and far less stressful than any other I have been through."
"Easy to deal with brokers, thanks for assisting me with the small bridging loan for my auction purchase. Communication was good and I would use them again. Thanks guys."
"Empire Commercial Finance were excellent, my case wasn't straight forward and they held my hand through out . Both Phil Taylor and his capable assistant Alex provided excellent customer service and always returned my calls even if there was little to report . I cannot recommend them highly enough."
"Thank you to the team at Empire Commercial Finance for supporting me throughout the process. I really appreciate them being at the end of the phone and helping to simply a complex process. I'd have no hesitation in recommending the team at empire and will be using them for my future commercial property purchases."
"My first bridge loan. Phil Taylor managed the process and did an excellent job. Phil was quick to follow up with parties and quick to respond to queries and also taking initiative to call when lenders have had additional queries. I will be using Empire again and recommending them to my Property Network group as I look to grow my investment portfolio."
"Thank you to Empire Commercial! Especially Matt who guided us through the process. Very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you again."
"Matt and his team are amazing ! We were if honest not sure to proceed with Empire as another broker said they would charge my company a smaller fee for their services. Empire worked their socks off for us, there were some hurdles to over come but Empire soon smoothed things over. Matt is a great knowledgable guy and very funny which always makes doing business that bit easier. To anyone thinking of using Empire it's a must we will be using them again."
"Working with Empire was a real pleasure. I needed to purchase a property from auction which I had a month to complete. My bank told me they could do this but failed to do so. After speaking to Empire they got me a bridging loan within 2 weeks which saved me from losing my deposit. I will use again and recommend anyone to try them. Dr R Rashid"
"I came across "Empire Commercial Finance" via website around End of March 2016. At this time I was already heading to crash in "Financing a Business purchase" "ELSEWHERE" since X-mas 2015!!!! - but was going nowhere! "Matt Davies" from EMPIRE Commercial Finance is the only man who saved my life (Big time)! He definitely made me feel confident again, the moment I spoke to him over the phone. His tone of voice explained it all & with such calm and honest manner that he used when answered my questions. After going through the process, Matt secured me a Business Commercial Loan with absolutely no surprises & also with 1 of the Best High street Banks in UK. I was most impressed with the turnaround of this. I recommand "Mr Matt Davies" to EVERYONE- and I'm not just saying this- IF ANYONE WANTS an HONEST opinion- that's the honest truth. And indeed, if you find him, you have found diamonds in the Finance World. I have since Exchanged Contracts and due to Complete the Business purchase soon."
Empire Commercial Finance is rated 5.00 based on 47 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!