Empire Commercial Finance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Empire Commercial Finance

Tell us how Empire Commercial Finance made you happy

"Second deal with Chris Murphy and Alex Baines. Always engaging and pro-active. Looking for more deals with them soon"
"Really good process, everything was made very clear and very simple. Thank you to Keith Jennings Would recommend"
"I found Empire commercial very easy to use , the team we’re all very professional and guided me through the process to completion I found their rates very competitive and would recommend them to all, special thanks to Matt and Alex for your support, Dave"
"Great service and knowledge of the industry, Matt and his team are second to none. Give them a try."
"A big thank you to Matt Davies and Alex for helping to sort out my commercial funding. They were very helpful and efficient. Couldn’t have purchased the property without their help, very much appreciate all your help every step of the way! I would highly recommend your firm in the future"
"Thank you to all at Empire but special thanks to David Jones who was able to source financing for my company which others could not do. Always courteous and professional. Thank you"
"We had a very good experience with Matt and his team with the refinance of our commercial property. Other brokers just don't come close, if Carlsberg did brokers!"
"Chris and Alex made were a pleasure to work with. I have recommended the company for commendation to the FCAE (the Financial Compliance Agency of Europe)."
"I was purchasing a bank property in the Midlands and Empire Commercial Financial organised a loan for me on it. It was a tough timescale as it was a post auction purchase but Empire Commercial Financial got it done on time. I was very happy with the service and expertise. Very efficient and quick. I think they really know their market and I would very much recommend them. A big shout out to Chris who organised this."
"Chris and Alex worked hard to get the mortgage. Always available on the phone or email."
"It was very good Experience to Deal With Empire Commercial Finance. As a First Time Commercial Investment, i was not that hopefull but Mr. Matt Davies from Empire made this happened. I will highly reccommend this company and Matt Davies to take care of your Commercial Finances and Mortgages. Thanks."
"Empire Commercial Finance have been able to clinch a deal to enable me to buy my own building in which to run a children''s full day care nursery. Phil Tailor has supported me every step of the way and I honestly do not think it would have happened without him. He provided essential advice on how to complete documentation and has communicated every part of the process right up until the day of completion. A huge thank you to Phil and all those involved who have helped me to fulfill my dream."
"""Excellent service, tailored to my needs. Highly Recommend Phil Taylor."
"I found securing a commercial mortgage at a decent rate is not at all easy. I was first tempted by “no fee brokers” but it became evident that their rates were very high and not what I would call independent advice as the lender pays the broker. Empire commercial does charge a fee but the Mortgage rate Phil found was more than half that of the “no fee brokers” and the savings in mortgage interest will save me £10K a year. Phil and Alex were very easy to work with and they soaked up all the mortgage application stress while I got on with the running my business. A brilliant job well done. I will most definitely use them again."
"Phil and his team were very thorough with several options at the offset. You know that you are in good hands no faff just straight answers. Would definitely use again. Excellent service with a patient attitude."
"The broker I used at Empire was very organized and efficient. I have been through other brokers in the past to help me expand my portfolio but this process was by far the easiest for me and far less stressful than any other I have been through."
"Easy to deal with brokers, thanks for assisting me with the small bridging loan for my auction purchase. Communication was good and I would use them again. Thanks guys."
"Empire Commercial Finance were excellent, my case wasn't straight forward and they held my hand through out . Both Phil Taylor and his capable assistant Alex provided excellent customer service and always returned my calls even if there was little to report . I cannot recommend them highly enough."
"Thank you to the team at Empire Commercial Finance for supporting me throughout the process. I really appreciate them being at the end of the phone and helping to simply a complex process. I'd have no hesitation in recommending the team at empire and will be using them for my future commercial property purchases."
Empire Commercial Finance is rated 5.00 based on 52 reviews