Empire Commercial Finance Reviews

5.0
Based on 63 reviews
Read Empire Commercial Finance Reviews

Tell us how Empire Commercial Finance made you happy
I would like to thank the entire Empire team for helping us complete on our deal. David was exceptional with his enthusiasm, negotiation, efficiency, and care. He will always go the extra mile to ensure deadlines are met and we will definitely be returning for more business. Take care for now.
From the moment I contacted empire commercial, I received the very best service, Chris went above and beyond all expectations through out the process. I can not recommend Empire enough to new and existing business’s A one in a million company that I will happily recommend to all looking for a broker.
Matt worked hard for us to find a suitable lender at very competitive rates and conditions. He was always contactable even when abroad. Yasmin was a pleasure to work with. She was both proactive and responsive. Emails were answered quickly and efficiently. She followed up regularly with the bank and 'helped' them move things along. A great team providing excellent advice and service. I would definitely use Empire on future projects.
I wound not hesitate to recommend Empire Commercial. We had the assistance of Heather and I can honestly say she could not have been more helpful or professional. She took so much of the stress away.
Although I work in financial services myself as an Independent Financial Adviser, and therefore could potentially have managed a refinancing of an existing commercial loan in house, I sought help from ECF as it is their area of specialism. Their proposition was made clear from the outset and the service was great from start to finish from both my Account Manager as well as the back office.
A difficult mortgage to place, but David at Empire was more than equal to the task! Some impressive out of the box thinking and relentless enthusiasm to get it over the line. Worth every penny of the very modest brokerage fee. 10/10 A* and all my future business is going to Empire. Well done guys, really.
David was incredibly helpful and efficient in finding me a lender. He was a pleasure to work with.
I would like to thank Pete Williams for all his hard work and making my dream become true. As it was my first Comercial Mortgage, I had incredible support and service during the process of my application. Pete delivered an amazing service with his professionalism and experience. The whole process went smoothly and quickly especially during these difficult times. I will highly reccommend this company and Pete Williams to take care of your Mortgages. It’s an amazing team with amazing people who not only help you find the right mortgage and finance, they also give you precessional advice. Also, I would like to thank Yasmin Allen for also helping me and working with Pete. Great team work and excellent service. Thankyou so much 🙏
David was a great help in finding our business a commercial mortgage 10/10 for service and assistance but also for chasing lenders to get the process done as quick as possible. Highly Recommended.
"I am very happy with the service. David handled the case professionally, accurately and timely. He was really patient with the frequent changes and lengthy delays from my side". I Ismail
This was my first commercial mortgage and I was unsure where to begin. Empire Commercial Finance Ltd delivered on everything I wanted. I always dealt with 1 person, David Jones who was easy to talk with, professional, efficient and vastly experienced.
Second deal with Chris Murphy and Alex Baines. Always engaging and pro-active. Looking for more deals with them soon
Really good process, everything was made very clear and very simple. Thank you to Keith Jennings Would recommend
I found Empire commercial very easy to use , the team we’re all very professional and guided me through the process to completion I found their rates very competitive and would recommend them to all, special thanks to Matt and Alex for your support, Dave
Great service and knowledge of the industry, Matt and his team are second to none. Give them a try.
A big thank you to Matt Davies and Alex for helping to sort out my commercial funding. They were very helpful and efficient. Couldn’t have purchased the property without their help, very much appreciate all your help every step of the way! I would highly recommend your firm in the future
Thank you to all at Empire but special thanks to David Jones who was able to source financing for my company which others could not do. Always courteous and professional. Thank you
We had a very good experience with Matt and his team with the refinance of our commercial property. Other brokers just don't come close, if Carlsberg did brokers!
Chris and Alex made were a pleasure to work with. I have recommended the company for commendation to the FCAE (the Financial Compliance Agency of Europe).
I was purchasing a bank property in the Midlands and Empire Commercial Financial organised a loan for me on it. It was a tough timescale as it was a post auction purchase but Empire Commercial Financial got it done on time. I was very happy with the service and expertise. Very efficient and quick. I think they really know their market and I would very much recommend them. A big shout out to Chris who organised this.
Empire Commercial Finance is rated 5.0 based on 63 reviews