Emp Online Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Emp Online

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Emp Online deliver?

How can I contact Emp Online?

Tell us how Emp Online made you happy

"A very poor quality boots ordered from EMP ,splitting after on wear only. I cannot get a reply to emails at all. As this is the second defective product ordered from EMP I will make it my last"
Are you Emp Online? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Took the money for my order but didn't deliver all the items. I rang 3 times asking when the money would be refunded and each time I was told it was on it's way. I then got PayPal involved. EMP told me,incorrectly, that they could not refund the money as I had opened a dispute through PayPal and asked me to close this before they paid the money back.I left it up to PayPal to sort out and now my money is finally refunded 4wks after I first contacted EMP. Thanks PayPal and personally I wouldn't touch EMP with a barge pole!"
"Just awful stock control and even worse customer service."
"Order placed a month ago for 2 items and paid for. No correspondence received back from multiple emails and cut off from the customer service phone line twice after being in hold for 23 minutes. Eventually received the order however only one of the items was included and i received an email advising the 2nd item was not being delivered. I am still awaiting a refund for this. Awful, awful customer service!!!"
"No response to 3 emails. Phoned the customer service line 5 times to try and find out the status of my refund only to be cut off each time after around 20 mins. Frustrating and disgusting."
"Ordered goods on 26 Nov - all items in stock. Received confirmation they had received my order but no second detailed confirmation. Have been trying to contact them with no response from them and no details of the order on my account. As this was a large order for Christmas to say I am stressing is putting it mild. I've used them in the past and had a couple of small issues but not sure I want to use them anymore. . . ."
"Placed an order which was never sent,have been chasing a refund for over 2 weeks.Never respond to emails.Terrible customer service,avoid"
"Pour tout se qui aime les vêtements still punk, rock, heavy metal, groupe de musique....etc. Ces un très bon site je vous le conseil."
"didn't have the option of changing the address as the one logged on the site was an old one when I made an order, when calling them to change it they said it's not possible... asked for a refund, they said that the parcel is with them, they'll send it out to the wrong address, and wait for the parcel to return and then I would get my refund. 1. extremely poor for not being able to change the address on the parcel which would have made everyone happy. 2. no refund until they will receive the parcel back, which is currently with them. Fuming!"
"Large order including friends birthday present was despatched to wrong address and i had to chase for nearly 3 months for a refund. I asked for a freebie for being a patient customer to which I was offered a "freebie", when i came to redeem the "freebie" wasn't one of my choice from the website. It was one of the rubbish things they offer over qualifying orders e.g. a plaster box or a pen. After saying this was a bit of a rubbish freebie for having to email and ring weekly to ask where my refund was, which would be with me in "7 days". I was offered a £5 voucher which had an expiry date and a minimum spend. Nice products can't deny it hence the 2 stars... poooorrrrrr customer service!!!!!!"
"I've had items from them and I've always been very pleased very good quality and I will continue to use them in the future."
"Ordered a vinyl box set from these guys on 18th Nov, saying in stock, 3-5 days delivery. Short of story it arrived 12th December (and from Germany!) after many emails asking where it was with no reasonable reply or help. In the meantime I ordered it from elsewhere as it was a birthday gift (cheaper too) and it was here in 3 days. So they sold me something they didn't have. Liars in all truth. Oh and had to get Paypal involved to get my refund as they were taking forever with that. Would never use again."
Emp Online is rated 1.75 based on 12 reviews