Edison Ford Finance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Edison Ford Finance

About Edison Ford Finance: When arranging finance on property, expert independent financial advice is fundamental. Edison Ford Property Finance can provide you with essential advice on all your personal mortgage requirements including commercial finance and buy to let investment mortgages.

enquiries@edisonford.co.uk

21 Station Road, Yate

"I would like to thank Mike and Becky for securing such a great rate on the remortgage of my property. They were super-efficient and definitely went the extra mile to get me an exceptionally good interest rate, one which was miles better than my previous broker could manage. Mike really works hard on behalf of his clients and I would thoroughly recommend his services, particularly if your mortgage or remortgage is complex."
Sharon Cockram
Verified Buyer
"Edison Ford are a great company to deal with, nothing is too much trouble and every member of staff I have dealt with have gone above and beyond what I would have expected (comparing to previous experiences with other companies). I would not use anyone else in the future, I really can't fault them."
Edison Ford Finance is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews