ECA Toolfast Reviews

Unit 14 Henley Industrial Park
Henley Road
Warks

Tell us how ECA Toolfast made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
very quick to respond and answer my query
Very helpful great service from Ryan
Fast service !
Great shop for all the things you need Also great price’s very helpful
Very helpful! Instant response
Very helpful, instant response with thorough research!
Contact was quick. And operative tried to solve my problem but was unable to due to problem with your web site. But have taken my email address so once they have solved the issue they will contact me with result. So far good service.
Very helpful and polite to talk to.
live chat very helpful, found exactly what i wanted and at a reasonable price.
very helpful excellent sevices 5 star
We were recommend the GBH MS Adhesive for a high end point of sale unit. This product was outstanding, bonding aluminium to timber. Will definitely be using GBH moving forward as apossed to the other more highly priced adhesives out there on the market. Thanks Eca Toolfast....
I have been using the Stoke store since it opened ten years ago for my fixings, Makita tools and ironmongery. Always a good service and great banter.
As a company we have been using ECA stoke branch for some years and we wouldn’t go anywhere els. Danny and the Team are Fantastic and offer a great service. Thank you.
As a company we have been using ECA Toolefast Stoke for a number of years and we wouldn’t go anywhere els. Danny and the team provide excellent customer service. Thank you.
The team at eca are always happy to help, there knowledge about the tools and products is really helpful.
Can’t recommend them enough.
Known Paul Bradbury for a number of years watched him build up and train staff at the Stoke Branch which is a credit to his involvement.
Customer orientated, knowledgeable and professional.
Hi I would just like to put on record How ECA Toolfast go the extra mile on the service Ive had over the last few years , Being a Site Manager where this is very important in getting the job done . I would like to thank Paul Bradbury and all the staff at the Stoke Branch especially never let me down
By far the best service for our needs! Lee Emery is a credit to Eca , nothing is too much trouble for him. No hesitation in recommending Eca tools - fab supplier, service , and value for money ! Ticks all the boxes ! :)
I first met Gary from ECA over 20 years ago and I’ve continued to use his Company as I have moved around Building Companies. In fact I was his first credit account holder at the new branch in Birmingham. It’s always my first Choice for Electrical tools and fixing. I use the depot in Coventry for all our servicing and repairs. A very fast efficient and knowledgeable repairs team.
Regards
Pat Lennon
Facilities/ project Manager
Washington Green
I've been using ECA Toolfast for a number of years and the guys are always helpful.
ECA Toolfast is rated 4.97 based on 60 reviews