ECA Toolfast Reviews

Unit 14 Henley Industrial Park
Henley Road
Warks

Tell us how ECA Toolfast made you happy
Excellent service, was desperate for a paslode nail gun, phoned Lee Emery on Thursday afternoon and he delivered it on site 7.15 am friday morning on site ( it was also his day off ) just so I could keep on working, would defo recommend them to anyone πŸ‘
I cant fault Nige and the team down at the leic branch, always got what I want and if they don`t they will get hold of it pretty quick,
Top lads.
Really easy place to go and get the tools you need for the job. They had loads of choice all good quality and at a reasonable price. And they fixed 2 of my power tools within a good time frame. I'm definitely using them in the future. We'll done to the friendly and knowledgeable staff keep up the hard work
Great tool shop, Nigel and the lads at Leicester branch are top notch always willing to help and have got a very large variety of tools displayed well done boys πŸ‘πŸ»
Nigel & Staff are always at hand
Prompt service & very helpful with any queries
We use ECA Toolfast (Oswin Road) frequently, Nigel and his team are friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful.

Couldn't recommend them more highly.

ASK Washrooms Ltd
Always great service from Nigel and his team at the Leicester Branch, very knowledgeable ,helpful and great product range.
Top service. Never had any problems. Leicester branch always willing to help and go the extra mile. I would go out of my way to use this store as they do for me.
Writing a review is not something i have ever done before, but i feel that the staff at ECA deserve the recognition from myself and to say how thankful i am for their patience and understanding and not forgetting their help in loading up our order (which is very heavy and i do struggle) The service i receive at ECA Leicester is second to none, the staff are always friendly, very approachable and their customer service skills are so warm and helpful, no ask is to much for them, i feel i need to mention Nigel, the man is so helpful and his product knowledge is an absolute god send, he makes you feel so welcome from the minute you walk in till you walk out, BIG thank you Nigel. also can not remember all the lads names on front desk but they know who they are and BIG thank you to all you as well you all are an absolute credit to customer service and to ECA, i am a present customer and will continue to be so for a very long time thanks to the Nigel and his team at Leicester Branch.
Called into Oswin Road,Leicester branch today. Great set up in dealing with Covid situation. Nige and Gordon could not do enough to answer queries and provided excellent, professional service. Purchased what I needed and left very satisfied. Excellent experience as always.
Great tool shop with very helpful staff
Cold called and asked for a certain item to which the answer was a straight "NO".
No offering to get one in stock.
This is not the first time I have been greeted by staff with customer diplomacy of a stone.
Go to Terra truck for a better, more help full service & cheaper than these!
Hi Dave. I’m sorry you feel you have received careless attention from staff at our Leicester Showroom. This is our busiest Showroom and gets the best reviews. Our investigation shows you wanted a Makita Tool that we haven’t got in stock at the warehouse or any of our 6 showrooms .
The Power Tool market is crazy at the moment - there’s a genuine shortage. Our bulk forward orders from all the main brand tool suppliers are beset with unreliable delivery dates and delays. We are sometimes able to buy in tools on an individual basis from Wholesalers. Therefore perhaps we should have offered you this service. However this would not be at a competitive price (probably 30% above the normal bulk purchase selling price!). A non regular customer might then give us a bad “over priced” review.
In these circumstances, where a Customer gets a better deal elsewhere I can understand how our sales staff reluctantly have to let a sale go.
One of the benefits of this new web site is that it will clearly show the available free stocks and save customers a wasted journey or enquiry time.
very quick to respond and answer my query
Very helpful great service from Ryan
Fast service !
Great shop for all the things you need Also great price’s very helpful
Very helpful! Instant response
Very helpful, instant response with thorough research!
Contact was quick. And operative tried to solve my problem but was unable to due to problem with your web site. But have taken my email address so once they have solved the issue they will contact me with result. So far good service.
Very helpful and polite to talk to.
ECA Toolfast is rated 4.92 based on 72 reviews