ECA Toolfast Reviews

Warks

Click Here

Tell us how ECA Toolfast made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"I first met Gary from ECA over 20 years ago and I’ve continued to use his Company as I have moved around Building Companies. In fact I was his first credit account holder at the new branch in Birmingham. It’s always my first Choice for Electrical tools and fixing. I use the depot in Coventry for all our servicing and repairs. A very fast efficient and knowledgeable repairs team. Regards Pat Lennon Facilities/ project Manager Washington Green"
"I've been using ECA Toolfast for a number of years and the guys are always helpful."
"Excellent service fast delivery,very helpful sales team"
"Eca Toolfast are a good value, reliable company. Ask Lee for advise, he is very helpful."
"Prompt efficient service, top quality customer service, nothing is too much trouble our rep goes out of his way to help. Would highly recommend to anyone."
"Fantastic service.always update with the latest innovations in tools and fixings .excellent prices."
"Deal with Paul at stoke branch, great prices and the customer service goes beyond expectations. Would highly recommend, anything from your DIY to your professional use, theirs everything i need for our engineering company."
"Excellent service from the ECA tool fast . Quick delivery and good prices plus good knowledge of the products they sell and the backup if something goes wrong"
"The Leicester Trade Counter is a fantastic place to shop for Dewalt Tools. Hayden is very knowledgeable and has proven so dependable when I give him my enquires"
"The Aston Store at Birmingham is an Aladdin’s Cave for carpenters ! All the staff are very helpful and Michael will even come to site if we need things urgently!"
"I phone in and the guys are always helpful and knowledgable. We get next day deliveries of specialist window assembly fasteners ,blades and drill bits etc for our factory."
"i dealt with the Newark branch, as I live in Lincoln I rang first, they was quick and efficient amd the prices are great, I thought they was just powertools but the range of fixings, handtools etc is unrivalled in our area, will definitely use them again"
"Placed my order for a makita charger. The order arrived early would definitely use again."
"My lad picked up a load of makita kit for his third year apprenticeship, great help and deals ."
"Thanks to Jack at the Coventry branch for helping with my son's college list of tools he needs for his 2nd year in carpentry. You went above and beyond many thanks again"
"Sold me tools Birmingham branch is very helpful"
"We use Birmingham branch all the time, always helpful, knowledgeable & prompt service. Plenty of stock. Fast delivery"
"Hi always there to help and a very friendly service it's like being a part of the family when in the shop"
"Top lads , great tools all of them Very good on price Leicester branch is excellent"
"The staff are always friendly good with product knowledge, I do buy from you rather than on line due to you repairing a router which was 2 years old and out of warranty but had only 10 hrs use, but your man don’t stress well fix it , of which you did with NO HASSLE since then I have spent approximately 5/6K So good customer service is very important to me And you give it LBS"
ECA Toolfast is rated 4.98 based on 42 reviews