ECA Toolfast Reviews

Unit 14 Henley Industrial Park
Henley Road
Warks

Tell us how ECA Toolfast made you happy
Great customer service. The web team is great - helped me with my online order . Quick response time .
Brilliant service
One of the worst online retailers that I've had the misfortune of dealing with. Please do yourselves a favour and shop elsewhere.
Ordered: Milwaukee packout 15" tote On the website and my receipt it said my item will be within 1-2 days; 4-5 days forward- not a sign of my tote. Called them - first an employee said he will put me through to 'a lady who's dealing with all the online orders' and then hang up on me. Second call - managed to get through to the 'lady' in question, she casually says - ah yes, your order has been cancelled and we've refunded you the money. No email /text message or a call apologising or advising me of the above situation. She said 'sorry'...well 'lady who deals with all the online orders '- sometimes 'sorry' isn't enough. Joke of a company; I wouldn't recommend them to anybody. SUBSTANDARD SERVICE. AVOID
Needed bulk screws of good value but with professional characteristics! Toolfast delivered promptly and didn’t charge the earth as local merchants do really please with the quality of fixings, the price most of all the response arrived as promised. Many thanks guys Will definitely recommend and be using again
I Don’t normally leave reviews only when Ive had poor service or I’ve been treated unfairly ! This is the opposite Absolutely the best service I have experienced anywhere! I Travel all over the uk and I would not use anybody else I was in a mess with my power tools -broken down and in a poor state ,Nigel helped me out with sound advice and listened to what my needs were . I left the store feeling like I received a 5 star ⭐️ service please take my advice these Guys are fantastic it’s simply not even worth buying online from company’s that are miles away to save a few quid or shopping around. If your in Leicester get yourself down there I’ve never been let down These Lads go the extra mile and more !!!
Tony Everett, great bloke!
Been in and out a few times recently to the Leicester branch. Very helpful staff and good prices too. Was looked after by Nigel last couple of times, very helpful and friendly as are all the staff . I enquired about door handles on this occasion, Nigel went and brought me a selection, I chose, they delivered. I’ll be back !!
Been using Eca leicester for years now, great service from Nigel and the team. Always helpful, polite and great prices
If I could give no stares I would Totally disappointed in the lack of service I own a plumbing company that is growing very fast and needed to buy my apprentice Milwaukee tools , around £1000 to start with But the guy behind the counter did not want me to look around or even get close to anything I know on this COVID 19 times things are difficult and different but this does not mean I can not buy any tools without first seeing them Come on guys this needs sorting out or you will lose so many customers and ultimately your jobs are on the line I would not recommend visiting this store in leicester as you will be very disappointed with the customer service
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I/we totally understand your frustration you didn’t get the shopping experience you expected. We share your frustrations, and wish we could allow all customers to freely walk around our stores and get fully hands on with all of the products on display as normal. Unfortunately, we are following and supporting Government guidelines and doing everything possible to protect our customers and staff during this Covid19 epidemic. Also , recently there are National stocks shortages on most common tools and we have been forced to limit the amount of products we have in each store. We have to restrict the hands on experience we would normally proudly promote, because we would have to quarantine every item touched and not purchased for 48hrs . Like all retail outlets in the UK we can’t wait to get back to normal and remove barriers, masks and screens and give our customers the shopping experience they deserve, allowing you to get hands on, pick up and receive demonstrations from our qualified staff Following your feedback we will discuss with our branch managers and see if we can lift some of our restrictions providing the customers are wearing suitable PPE so the risk levels will be lower . Dean Whitehouse General Manager.
I’ve been an ECA customer for over 25 years and I wouldn’t think of going anywhere else, the service and support is second to none. Not to mention the fantastic deals. ECA go the extra mile to help out. Thanks guys!
Excellent service, was desperate for a paslode nail gun, phoned Lee Emery on Thursday afternoon and he delivered it on site 7.15 am friday morning on site ( it was also his day off ) just so I could keep on working, would defo recommend them to anyone 👍
I cant fault Nige and the team down at the leic branch, always got what I want and if they don`t they will get hold of it pretty quick, Top lads.
Really easy place to go and get the tools you need for the job. They had loads of choice all good quality and at a reasonable price. And they fixed 2 of my power tools within a good time frame. I'm definitely using them in the future. We'll done to the friendly and knowledgeable staff keep up the hard work
Great tool shop, Nigel and the lads at Leicester branch are top notch always willing to help and have got a very large variety of tools displayed well done boys 👍🏻
Nigel & Staff are always at hand Prompt service & very helpful with any queries
We use ECA Toolfast (Oswin Road) frequently, Nigel and his team are friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. Couldn't recommend them more highly. ASK Washrooms Ltd
Always great service from Nigel and his team at the Leicester Branch, very knowledgeable ,helpful and great product range.
Top service. Never had any problems. Leicester branch always willing to help and go the extra mile. I would go out of my way to use this store as they do for me.
Writing a review is not something i have ever done before, but i feel that the staff at ECA deserve the recognition from myself and to say how thankful i am for their patience and understanding and not forgetting their help in loading up our order (which is very heavy and i do struggle) The service i receive at ECA Leicester is second to none, the staff are always friendly, very approachable and their customer service skills are so warm and helpful, no ask is to much for them, i feel i need to mention Nigel, the man is so helpful and his product knowledge is an absolute god send, he makes you feel so welcome from the minute you walk in till you walk out, BIG thank you Nigel. also can not remember all the lads names on front desk but they know who they are and BIG thank you to all you as well you all are an absolute credit to customer service and to ECA, i am a present customer and will continue to be so for a very long time thanks to the Nigel and his team at Leicester Branch.
ECA Toolfast is rated 4.78 based on 83 reviews