Shire Doors Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Shire Doors Ltd

About Shire Doors Ltd: Shire Doors Ltd supply and install Premium Entrance Doors, Aluminium Roof Systems, Aluminium Bifold Doors and Aluminium Sliding Doors all produced By Quality Manufacturers, installed by our fully employed in house fitting teams and include extensive industry leading guarantees.

info@shiredoors.com

3-5 Wharf Street

Tell us how Shire Doors Ltd made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Mr And M
"Really pleased with the overall service from Shire Doors. Russ was extremely helpful at the initial visit and the doors were delivered and fitted quicker than anticipated. The bi-folds are top quality and have really transformed our living space. We would definitely recommend Shire Doors."
Simon S
"When the three men arrived to install my corner bifold doors and two additional windows I was absolutely thrilled. They did a great job installing everything and I am delighted with the quality and appearance of the doors and windows in my new Corner Cabin."
"Fitters turned up on time, very polite, informative and seemed very efficient. Job completed in 2 hours, no complaints."
"My door isn't even a year old yet and we are having problems locking it the seals on the bottom of the door are hung down and the door sill cap has dropped off"
Mr Noble. Very sorry to read your review. Please call the office and we will send a service engineer out immediately. Leaving negative feedback is ok and proves our reviews are real however if we don't know you have a problem we cannot deal with it and prove why we pride ourselves on the 5 star service we offer all our clients. We are not like other door companies, we strive to deal with any issues quickly and ensure you are happy.
"Unfortunately I have had to give this company a poor rating, the people were good from salesman to fitter but feel I cannot say the same about the product. The door was fitted on the given day with no problems however we had a keyless lock fitted and the fitter didn't really know how it worked. The salesman and the fitter had to come back the next day so we could actually leave the house safe and secure. The door itself looks the part, very contemporary which is what we wanted, quality wise not so sure, the door was very difficult to open and close...yes another visit from the fitter, he did something which made it close better, then the bottom draught excluder was hanging off, yes.....another visit from the fitter, since then we have had nothing but trouble from the little plastic ends at the bottom of the door which keep falling off, we were sent some spare ones in the post which I tried to stick on but they keep falling off. Looks like yet another phone call to the company, on the plus side the people who work for this company cant do enough for you and to be fair they do send someone out when there is a prob. Just gutted we spent all the money and are not 100% happy with the product."
We are sorry you are not happy with the Door Stop International Door we supplied. As you are aware we respond to customer service issues quickly and efficiently. We are serious about customer satisfaction and sell many Door Stop International doors every week as they are one of the best quality doors on the market. It would seem on this occasion we did not meet the high levels of customer satisfaction we pride ourselves upon and would be happy to change the door for one of our other manufacturers doors. Please contact us to arrange this.
"The initial quote was great. I must say however my door was not perfect upon installation and was not picked up by the door fitter. I had to point out the faults with the door to him. The faults were tried to be fixed not successfully so the manufacturers were called and they gave me a new door."
Thankyou for your feedback. We are sorry you are not happy. We always try and deal with any customer service issues quickly and efficiently. Within a day of you advising us there was a problem we attended, within 3 weeks we arranged for a brand new replacement door. We have now put extra checks in place to check the doors before leaving an installation to ensure we see anything however minor.
"I was quite happy with the door itself, though there were two delays with the proposed installation of it. After it was installed, I noticed that the window casement paint around the window was unfinished - there were a few white spots that should have been painted red. It was clear that there only one coat of paint had been slapped on it quite hurriedly evidently which, for a heavy traffic area of the door (near the handle) was not good enough. Early on after the installation (during the first week) I accidentally scratched it lightly when putting the key in the keyhole. The white undercoat is now clearly visible there. Mark assured me he would deal with this, after coming to take pictures of it, but I haven't seen or heard from him since. That was the end of October. When I accepted Yorkshire Doors for the job, Mark assured me I would get the very best service from them. It turns out not to be the case."
Hi Pauline, Sorry to hear this. The Solidor composite door we supplied is a top quality product, the manufacturers paint the glazing beads to match the doors. We will call you tomorrow to arrange for our engineer to come and look at where you scratched the glazing bead with your keys. We will then repair the scratch you made for you.
Shire Doors Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 213 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access