E-Z-RECT Ltd t/a EZR Shelving Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend E-Z-RECT Ltd t/a EZR Shelving

About E-Z-RECT Ltd t/a EZR Shelving: EZR Shelving provide a wide range of commercial shelving, industrial racking and associated storage products.

01993 779494

sales@ezrshelving.com

Unit 8c Witan Park, Avenue Two, Station Lane

How would you rate E-Z-RECT Ltd t/a EZR Shelving ?

"Great service, great price, prompt delivery. Very happy customer"
"Good shelves but not as good quality as expected one leg was bent and when we built to speck provided the pull out shelve meant we lost a whole storage area"
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. I have looked into the product that you ordered. Assuming you have posts with 86 slots and the correct instructions there should be enough room for all the foolscap lever arch shelves and the pull out shelf. There should be beams inserted at the very top and bottom of the posts, 14 clear slots between the standard levels and 18 clear for the level with the pull out shelf. Could you please check this for me so that I can understand where the problem may be? Thank you
"Good quality and a fair price"
"great products and fast shipping!"
"Ordered heavy duty shelving !. Was delivered bang on time and shelving is just what I was looking for!. Steve"
(Online) - Posted 1 year ago
"The shelves are great , my only criticism where the instructions which are very poor , very amateurish and not clear at all, they really should sort that out as I read reviews before I bought it saying the same thing."
(Online) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Anthony, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. Your order contained chrome shelving and DVD racks, can I ask which instructions were not clear so we can prepare some new ones.

Thanks again.
"Delivered on time, reasonably easy to erect, long lasting. We have some that we have been using for over ten years."
(Online) - Posted 1 year ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review. Our Type 1 heavy duty racking is certainly made to last for a very long time and we are pleased that you continue to use it within your business.
"Good quality product and very fast service (the product was delivered the following day."
(Online) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you reviewing us and for your purchase of slotted angle components, we hope you were able to create something interesting with them.
"Fantastic service, fast delivery and great quality products. Would definitely recommend."
(Online) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for your kind words, we are happy to see that you are pleased with your E-Z-Rect Type 1 racking.
"It was just as described on your website. When I telephoned with some queries, I was given good advice in a friendly manner and the order went through by telephone and was quite straightforward. The delivery was made earlier than advised, but, having told your courier to leave it with my neighbour, this was done satisfactorily."
(Online) - Posted 2 years ago
"I was looking for shelving which would house my lever arch files, and in buying from EZR, I found what I was looking for. My only criticism is that the instructions were not easy to follow, and that added to the time that it took to build the shelves."
(Online) - Posted 2 years ago
Hi Colyn, Thank you for taking the time to submit a review, it is very much appreciated. Your comments have been passed on to our design department and some new (clearer) instructions are already being prepared. Thanks again from the EZR team.
"Light weight, sturdy and easy to assemble"
(Online) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for your comments Steven, we are glad you like our new range of Ikon office shelving. Hope to deal with you again soon.
"GREAT SERVICE FAST AND PRICE WAS GOOD WOULD RECOMMEND AND USE AGAIN"
(Online) - Posted 2 years ago
Hi Paul, we are glad you are happy with the Longspan heavy duty racking. All the best from EZR.
"All items were delivered on time. Assembly was as easy shown on the website videos. Excellent value for money."
(Online) - Posted 2 years ago
Hi Kathryn, thank you for your kind feedback regarding your Type 1 shelving purchase.
"Order process was easy, a quality product which met all my needs. I would recommend to others. Cheers Michael"
(Online) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for your kind comments Michael, it is good to hear how pleased you are with your Longspan racking. All the best, from the EZR team.
"Great Service fast delivery good products"
(Online) - Posted 3 years ago
"EZR were great to deal with, good communication and fast delivery. The shelving is great quality and at a good price, so I can definitely recommend them."
(Online) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi Simon, we are so happy that you are pleased with the shelving. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.
"Delivery was swift and staff were extremely helpful on the phone."
(Online) - Posted 3 years ago
Thanks for your feedback Claire, hope to speak with you again soon.
"I am impressed with the quality of the shelving in terms of its looks and its sturdiness and I especially like the adjustable feet. It is used in my utility room to hold items that would usually sit on the floor so it has made a real difference in there. My only complaint is that there were no instructions in the pack, so it took some time to work out what to do. I mentioned this to one of your staff who said that this was an oversight and instructions are always included."
(Online) - Posted 3 years ago
Thank you for your comments, yes it is very rare for the chrome shelving instructions not to be included but we do have assembly instructions for all our shelving systems on the website (in the downloads section).
"Very pleased with the service as well as the product. Sales were very quick to notice I had ordered the wrong parts online and saved me a lot of hassle by contacting me to confirm and corrct my order. Many thanks."
(Online) - Posted 3 years ago
Thank you for your kind words Trevor, we do try our best to double check every order for potential errors.
E-Z-RECT Ltd t/a EZR Shelving is rated 4.82 based on 22 reviews