Durhammoneyman – Mortgage Broker Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Durhammoneyman – Mortgage Broker
Telephone
"I had a complex situation and I was nervous about the whole thing. Chris worked his magic and got me a mortgage offer within 2 weeks. I was amazed. Working full time I found the evening appointments terrific."
"Thank you to Laura and Matt who worked seamlessly to get my remortgage offered. I’m really happy with my new deal, much better rate than what my bank were offering."
"My mortgage broker was easy to get hold of and efficient. Overall my experience was good value for money. As a first time buyer I felt I had support throughout my purchase."
"We rang these guys when we had been promised a mortgage by our Bank who then changed their minds. To be honest we didn’t know whether or not we’d be able to get a mortgage but during the first call with Durham Moneyman we felt they understood our situation much better than the Bank and we had new hope. There were lots of documents to provide at the outset but we have now completed our remortgage and by consolidating all our debts we are paying out £250pm less than we were before. A really good, responsive service."
Durhammoneyman – Mortgage Broker is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews