Drive Time Motor Group Reviews

Read Drive Time Motor Group Reviews

drivetime.info@yahoo.com

Bagshot Road, Chobham

Tell us how Drive Time Motor Group made you happy
Excellent service very helpful with sorting my tax and private reg ,really nice quality cars very professional 👌 glad I saw the car on the Internet and purchased without any doubts, really happy I purchased great quality cars and excellent service 👍🏻👍🏻
Excellent After Sales care: Very smooth, hassle free purchase ..NO pushy salesmen...our 1st big car purchase and we are very pleased 😊.
I've used this company for all my car's and I've never had a problem, very professional with great customer service
I would gladly give extra stars to this business. The service I received from them was superb. Absolutely no pressure, good, honest information & I am so very happy with my car. I absolutely recommend this business for anyone looking to buy a used vehicle, you won’t regret it.
****EXCELLENT SERVICE **** I have nothing to say other than thank you to Khaled who made sure that all my requests were actioned insuring a smooth transition. A well done job and wish you all the best and success.
5 star service at Drive Time Motors! Salesman was excellent from the beginning of contact right through to the end of sale! Highly recommended!
Drive Time are a reputable car sales outlet with mouth dropping car choices. From my experience, I can tell that their car range is quite massive and in great conditions They’ve really made my experience
Bought a GLC from Drive Time Motor, and I’m pleased to say that they’ve managed to turn a 1 star to a 5star review. Small issue with the brake pads, but they agreed to fix it. Overall happy with the car and experience, and when the time comes to change the car, will be back.
Excellent service friendly service would use them again and highly recommend them
highly recommend, very friendly, no hard sales at all and they sorted out the slight issue we had with the car not a problem at all.
I recommend highly Best customer service, clear, easy and absolutely fast, I love this place and the people who work there. Absolutely five giants stars from me 🤩⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Ford Fiesta Very attentive and courteous service. Business done remotely but Kaled made sure to take time to answer all questions and sent a video detailing any blemishes on the vehicle to prevent any issues upon arrival.
Very good all round service very helpful. Car was mint fir 65 plate car was truly high quality
Bought a car from Drive Time car sales. They have been amazing from start to finish. Khaled is a lovely lad who has kept in touch throughout the full process and I am in love with my new car. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new car. Thanks again
Could not recommend enough purchase that was simple and smooth. You will not be disappointed if you buy your car from this garage with fantastic service.
Brilliant service from start to finish. Excellent price & quality. My 2nd time buying from DriveTime and would recommend to anybody looking to purchase a car. Sales went above and beyond to make sure I was happy, thanks again.
Really helpful and knowledgeable in my used car part exchange. Staff all very friendly and flexible and ensured all details were organised well.
Great deal and service also great motor Seat Ibiza thanks again a pleasure doing business with you Cheers
Just purchased a car from Drive Time, excellent service from start to finish. Would recommend to anyone who is looking to buy a car from them
Purchased a Ford Fiesta from Drive Time Motors last week, the car is in excellent condition and the service I received was superb. Would recommend to anyone! 👍
Drive Time Motor Group is rated 4.87 based on 97 reviews