Drain 247 Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Drain 247

About Drain 247: Domestic & Commercial Drain Services

Drain 247 have Commercial & Domestic Drain Specialists divisions which cover a wide range of services from Unblocking, CCTV Surveys, Sewer Investigation, Asset Surveys, Pipeline repairs, High-Pressure Water Jetting, Liquid Waste Removal, Relining, Gully & Catch-pit Cleaning and Culvert inspections & cleaning for customers living in and around London & Hertfordshire.

No matter what time of day or night you call our 24-hour experienced Commercial & Domestic Drain Specialists staff are always happy to assist you whether you live in Ealing, Watford, Hammersmith, Chiswick, Barnet, Hendon or Richmond we will get an engineer to your door quickly.

CCTV DRAIN & SEWER INVESTIGATION SURVEY
Drain 247 has the capability to carry out CCTV surveys on all residential and mainline pipework using push rods and mechanical crawler unit, which have the capability to survey diameter pipework from 100mm up to 3000mm. We can also carry out laser profiling, drain mapping, GPS surveying, HADDMS surveys and CCTV Float Services.

DRAIN UNBLOCKING
Our drain unblocking service covers a list of services, which enable our engineers to clean and clear pipework from 100mm up to 1200mm in diameters in one visit, such as domestic drains, commercial business centres, culverts, sewer pipes, removing silt, debris, roots and blockages.

DRAIN REPAIRS AND SEWER RENOVATION
We can carry out drain & sewer repairs on both residential and commercial drainage pipe. Our drain repair services include drain relining, no dig technology, pipework installation, cesspit tanks, surface water attenuation tanks and patch lining.

CALL US TODAY…
To find out more information about our Commercial & Domestic Drain Specialists services and fixed prices or to book one of our services, you can give us a call on our Freephone 0800 612 8038 or fill out our contact form for free.

01923 603 512

survey@drain247.co.uk

Clarendon House125 Shenley Road

Tell us how Drain 247 made you happy

Telephone
"Excellent service very professional company from start to finish would not hesitate to recommend this company to family and friends"
Thank you jan for your feedback we appreciate when customers take the time to leave us such a wonderful review
"Very good service quick and friendly"
Thank you for your feedback we appreciate when customers take the time to leave us such a wonderful review
"Drain 247 provided an incredible service for a good price. They were very polite, fast, and efficient with their drain unblocking services. They also gave me useful advice on looking after my drains. I highly recommend them."
"I've needed them a good few times in the past couple of years since becoming a landlord and up to yet I haven't had any bad experiences. They've always had good and polite communication and a very speedy service. They take my requests on board and they do me a fixed fee at a really decent price, so they're ideal for what I need. Cheers, Brad."
Thank you brad for your feedback we appreciate when customers take the time to leave us such a wonderful review
"Raymond and George were very helpful and professional and gave me a lot of advice on what I need at the property."
Thank you james for your feedback we appreciate when customers take the time to leave us such a wonderful review
"Excellent service and advice"
Thank you cleoanne for your feedback we appreciate when customers take the time to leave us such a wonderful review
"Very polite, punctual and knowledgable"
Thank you cary for your feedback we appreciate when customers take the time to leave us such a wonderful review
"Very polite tradesmen. They responded quickly to my blocked sink. Resolved the issue. Would recommend"
Thank you danielle for your feedback we appreciate when customers take the time to leave us such a wonderful review
"Excellent great"
Thank you saira for your feedback we appreciate when customers take the time to leave us such a wonderful review
"They unblocked the drain at my house and gave me great advice on how to prevent future blockages. First class service, highly recommend Drain 247."
Thank you Rob for your feedback we appreciate when customers take the time to leave us such a wonderful review
"Excellent very fast"
"Quick, efficient and very polite (and apologetic for being delayed by traffic)! Would recommend"
Thank you Oliver for your feedback we appreciate when customers take the time to leave us such a wonderful review
"The guys today we're absolutely brilliant! They were very honest and reliable and very trustworthy. I would definitely use them again and would recommend to anyone ."
Thank you Emma for your feedback we appreciate when customers take the time to leave us such a wonderful review
"Very professional"
Thank you Sarah for your feedback we appreciate when customers take the time to leave us such a wonderful review
"I would like to give Drain247 complimentary feedback on the team who performed the survey. On time, courteous, efficient, hard working, respectful of our garden."
"Excellent very thorough professional and helpful"
"Fast efficient service, very good result at the right price"
Drain 247 is rated 4.94 based on 88 reviews