Dr Teri Johnson at M C Treatments Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dr Teri Johnson at M C Treatments

How would you rate Dr Teri Johnson at M C Treatments?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Been seeing Dr. Teri Johnson for years now for various cosmetic treatments she s very professional, always has a smile and always delivers first class treatment can’t imagine going anywhere else ."
"Extremely Satisfied after lip filler. 2nd visit to Dr Teri both times amazing love what she can do. She understands and listens to you. Makes you feel so easy and her advise it great i wouldn't trust anyone else"
"This was my 3rd visit to Dr Terri in 3 month, I have had 2 treatments in Sculptra and have just had a little lip filler and 2 areas of botox. On all ocaasion I found her most informative and her treatments carried out with precision. I normally bruise bad with previous injectable treatments that ive had elsewhere so stopped having them for a while, practically 0% with Dr Terri, pleased I've discovered Dr Terri. Would recommend her 100%"
"I am more than happy with the Botox treatment I have received from Dr Johnson over the last 12 months. The results are amazing. I travel 40 mins by public transport to see her, and then 40 mins return. I tried a different company ( cheaper and closer to home) however was very disappointed with the results, they did not inject as much as DrJohnson does, and the results did not take effect as quickly, and did not last as long. I ended up returning to Dr Johnson who never fails to meet my expectations. I would recommend Dr Johnson to anyone who would like botox treatment, she offers friendly, professional and outstanding results."
"Today I've had sculptra with Dr. Johnson I also have a range of other procedures, been using Cheshire Lasers for many years and always been extremely happy with everything I've ever had done always professional and always has time for her clients very pleasant experience can't recommend her enough. Dr. Teri Johnson is absolutely he best in her field and can't recommend her enough."
"I visited Dr Johnson today for botox and fillers and am very happy with the treatment I recieved and the time taken to explain all my various options I will be returning for further treatments and would not hesitate to recommend this clinic ."
Mrs G. Middlewich
Verified Buyer
"Had a fantastic treatment of Sculptra with Dr Teri Johnson! Skin looked so good afterwards, hoping to see great results in 3 months. Dr Johnson very skilled & professional- I knew I was in safe hands. (Mrs G., Middlewich)"
Rachel Saunders
Unverified Reviewer
"I had been struggling with chronic daily headaches and more serious migraines, one of the triggers being stress. I didn't want to continue with daily medication and botox was recommended to me as an option. I had nothing to lose, and Dr Teri was recommended to me by a family member. She took a lot of time to explain everything to me, talked to me about people she had successfully treated with a similar story to mine, and also made it clear that it might not work. I went ahead over a year ago and have never looked back. My daily headaches have gone, my migraines are few and far between and as an added advantage, my frown lines disappear! Highly recommended"
"Dr Johnson is extremely good and I always feel completely confident and trust her opinion and advice and am always very pleased with the results."
"Dr Johnson was very professional and knowledgeable. Her friendly and approachable manner puts you at ease and enables you to discuss your concerns. I have already booked my next appointment."
"If you have wanted to try Botox but have always been too nervous I couldn't recommend Dr Johnson highly enough! She was very generous with her time both at the initial consultation and afterwards by text message! I was confident before the procedure that I was in safe and highly experienced hands. The result I was after was a natural look with movement. Pre-treatment 'at rest', the frown lines dropped into 3 deep creases. This no longer happens but I still have expression and movement. Dr Johnson recommended (baby) Botox in one area to achieve this."
Mrs S Utting
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic dr johnson is amazing made me feel so at ease and i love my result thank you so much. Dr johnson made me feel very at ease offered full very thorough consultation dr johnson explained all options to my treatment i didnt know that many existed. During treatment she was very thorough told me everything along the way took her time and explained what she was doing and that i was doing well I would highly reccomend dr johnson and i wouldnt go anywhere else again. Im done wiv back street clinics who dont offer a full service Im going back next week to dr johnson i also think its great you get a follow up appointment"
"Dr Johnson made me feel very comfortable and at ease as soon as imet her. She explained in detail about my procedure and other questions I asked. Even though I have had botox before she was very informative on this and other products & treatments I asked about. I am very happy to continue with her in the future."
"Fantastic results Teri knew exactly what I wanted. Dr Teri was very gentle and gave lots of assurance through the whole treatment. Dr Teri delivered every thing that I requested from the treatment. Fantastic!"
"My second visit for fillers Dr Terri is very professional also very informative. Dr Terri is such a lovely person makes you feel at ease and at the end of the telephone it you need her would not go to anyone else very satisfied indeed. Thank you"
"Had lip fillers for the first time. Doctor Teri Johnson completely understood exactly what a wanted. I felt at ease, it was quick and absolutely pain free. Can't wait to come back for more"
"I am always very pleased with my treatments with Dr Teri Johnson. I have been going to her for years and always recommend her to friends and colleagues."
"Dr Teri is simply the best Sculptra practioner; truly she will make you look absolutely years younger naturally. I travel quite a distance to see her but I would never ever go anywhere else ."
"Extremely satisfied with the procedure Dr Johnson performed. The swelling has gone down already and I'm am over the moon with the results. Definitely going back again in 6-12 months. Exactly the result I was after. She spoke to me in length about what I wanted and showed me photos of other clients to see what kind of result I wanted. She is very thorough and gifted at what she does. She is gifted at what she does! Very thorough and makes sure she gets the results you're after. I will 100% be going back to her in the future. She makes you feel at ease and talks you through everything. Very happy customer :)"
Dr Teri Johnson at M C Treatments is rated 5.00 based on 91 reviews