Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers
Read Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers Reviews

info@drterijohnson.co.uk

Tell us how Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers made you happy
I received excellent service from Dr Johnson who is extremely knowledgeable and felt the initial advice I received was spot on.
Absolutely amazing service from Dr Teri Johnson, she works wonders absolutely helped my confidence! Highly recommend .
I’m very happy with the botox procedure given by Dr Terri. She listens very carefully to what you want. She is really good at botox treatments.
Dr Terri is always very sensitive to my desired outcomes and always offers honest and helpful advice. I am more than happy with the results. She clearly explained the process and I felt very safe, comfortable and relaxed throughout. I have complete trust and respect for her professionalism and skills in all that she helps me with.
Very pleased . Made to feel at ease and everything fully explained to me. Very happy with my results. It was a brilliant service and everything was explained to me and I will go back again.
Iv been seeing Dr Teri Johnson for some time, each time I go I'm treated like an old friend which I like I have complete trust on the advice that is given to me, people ask me if I'm nervous on going which the answer is no and you'll see why when you go
Among the many things I appreciate about Doctor Teri is the fact that she doesn't encourage you into unnecessary treatments. She's honest about the results that can be achieved with the variety of products and procedures that are on offer in each individual case. Additionally, she is kind, sympathetic and highly approachable. I have been going to Cheshire Lasers for various treatments over the years. In all that time, every member of staff has been unfailingly helpful and polite. I have used other clinics in the past, but I can now genuinely say there's nowhere I feel more comfortable about the treatments and my needs been addressed. I wouldn't go anywhere else unless I happened to be be abroad.
Dr Teri was so lovely and patient with me. I was a bit jumpy when the injection went in and Dr Teri was so sweet. I have some bruising today but nothing major-I’m really looking forward to seeing it settle and enjoying a line free mouth.
Teri is fantastic - a very caring, professional person who ensures that you get the absolutely best treatment that is available. She goes above and beyond to make sure that everything is done properly and safely and that you are pleased with the outcome. I couldn't be happier with my treatment
I am always happy with my treatments with Teri , everything is discussed beforehand and she always advises me of the treatment that would best meet my expectations. I feel comfortable and extremely safe at the clinic at every visit , everything is explained in detail and she makes you feel at ease. Teri is a perfectionist and if something needs a tweak at a follow up appointment then she does so until she is 100% happy. I am always extremely pleased with the results and I always feel that I get excellent value for money. I would recommend both Teri and Cheshire lasers for all types of treatments .
Great service, easy to book, excellent consultation with Dr Teri. Procedure was efficient and professional
Dr Teri is fantastic. I would highly recommend paying her a visit. I love how she does my Botox. Still natural looking which is exactly how I like it. The aftercare is brilliant too.
I attended Dr Teri today for the second time having been recommended to her by a friend. I’m absolutely delighted with the attention and advise she gave me. I’m also delighted with the results! Dr Teri is a perfectionist and i feel extremely confident with her knowledge and treatment. I advise forward to seeing her again for ongoing treatments in the future. I HIGHLY recommend.
Very thorough and professional treatment. An informative and helpful consultation. Highly recommend.
I have been having treatments with Teri for a long time and I am always very satisfied with the results. Teri always discusses my expectations and the best treatments to have to meet those. The treatment always does what it is supposed to and she always keeps me updated with any new treatments that may be of interest to me. Very happy with the service and the Covid safety measures that they have in place totally reassured me that I wasn't at risk at any point during my visit.
Through consultation Dr Teri takes time to advise which procedure/product would be most suitable for you and puts you at ease from the outset. I have been more than satisfied with the results of dermal filler and Botox and would not hesitate to recommend Cheshire Lasers
Dr Teri Johnson is quite simply a perfectionist holds so much knowledge very thourough Delivers outstanding results along with an excellent service
Dr Terri is very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. She made me feel at complete ease at all stages including initial FaceTime consultation and during my all treatments, I felt comfortable asking questions about the treatments I had and now feel so much more confident thanks to her fabulous work, I will definitely be coming back for further treatments. Thank you x
Visited Dr Johnson again today, very well organised, courteous and professional as ever. Great care and attention paid to customer needs and preferences. Always a pleasure to return. Thank you
This has been my third time using the clinic having Dermal Filler. I find Dr Johnson very easy to talk to and discuss what I am to get out of any procedure with her input and my expectations I’ve have got the look I was looking for. The clinic may be more expensive than others but I believe you get what you pay for and I would rather no I was in a genuine doctors practice than pay cheaper for any treatment , knowing that most problems that could occur post op can be dealt with 24-7. Hope to try the Sculptra soon.
Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers is rated 4.99 based on 144 reviews