Dr Teri Johnson at M C Treatments Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

info@drterijohnson.co.uk

Category:
Health & Beauty

How would you rate Dr Teri Johnson at M C Treatments?

Wendy H
Verified Buyer

I visited Dr Johnson today for botox and fillers and am very happy with the treatment I recieved and the time taken to explain all my various options I will be returning for further treatments and would not hesitate to recommend this clinic .
Mrs G. Middlewich
Verified Buyer

Had a fantastic treatment of Sculptra with Dr Teri Johnson! Skin looked so good afterwards, hoping to see great results in 3 months. Dr Johnson very skilled & professional- I knew I was in safe hands. (Mrs G., Middlewich)
Rachel Saunders
Unverified Reviewer

I had been struggling with chronic daily headaches and more serious migraines, one of the triggers being stress. I didn't want to continue with daily medication and botox was recommended to me as an option. I had nothing to lose, and Dr Teri was recommended to me by a family member. She took a lot of time to explain everything to me, talked to me about people she had successfully treated with a similar story to mine, and also made it clear that it might not work. I went ahead over a year ago and have never looked back. My daily headaches have gone, my migraines are few and far between and as an added advantage, my frown lines disappear! Highly recommended
Lesley
Verified Reviewer

Dr Johnson is extremely good and I always feel completely confident and trust her opinion and advice and am always very pleased with the results.
Pauline H
Verified Reviewer

Dr Johnson was very professional and knowledgeable. Her friendly and approachable manner puts you at ease and enables you to discuss your concerns. I have already booked my next appointment.
Tina S
Verified Reviewer

If you have wanted to try Botox but have always been too nervous I couldn't recommend Dr Johnson highly enough! She was very generous with her time both at the initial consultation and afterwards by text message! I was confident before the procedure that I was in safe and highly experienced hands. The result I was after was a natural look with movement. Pre-treatment 'at rest', the frown lines dropped into 3 deep creases. This no longer happens but I still have expression and movement. Dr Johnson recommended (baby) Botox in one area to achieve this.
Mrs S Utting
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic dr johnson is amazing made me feel so at ease and i love my result thank you so much.
Dr johnson made me feel very at ease offered full very thorough consultation dr johnson explained all options to my treatment i didnt know that many existed. During treatment she was very thorough told me everything along the way took her time and explained what she was doing and that i was doing well I would highly reccomend dr johnson and i wouldnt go anywhere else again. Im done wiv back street clinics who dont offer a full service Im going back next week to dr johnson i also think its great you get a follow up appointment
Sally B
Verified Reviewer

Dr Johnson made me feel very comfortable and at ease as soon as imet her. She explained in detail about my procedure and other questions I asked. Even though I have had botox before she was very informative on this and other products & treatments I asked about. I am very happy to continue with her in the future.
Louise H
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic results Teri knew exactly what I wanted.
Dr Teri was very gentle and gave lots of assurance through the whole treatment.
Dr Teri delivered every thing that I requested from the treatment.

Fantastic!
P Spooner
Unverified Reviewer

My second visit for fillers Dr Terri is very professional also very informative. Dr Terri is such a lovely person makes you feel at ease and at the end of the telephone it you need her would not go to anyone else very satisfied indeed. Thank you
Laura M
Unverified Reviewer

Had lip fillers for the first time.
Doctor Teri Johnson completely understood exactly what a wanted.
I felt at ease, it was quick and absolutely pain free. Can't wait to come back for more
Karen L
Verified Reviewer

I am always very pleased with my treatments with Dr Teri Johnson. I have been going to her for years and always recommend her to friends and colleagues.
F P
Verified Buyer

Dr Teri is simply the best Sculptra practioner; truly she will make you look absolutely years younger naturally. I travel quite a distance to see her but I would never ever go anywhere else .
Roberta H
Unverified Reviewer

Extremely satisfied with the procedure Dr Johnson performed. The swelling has gone down already and I'm am over the moon with the results. Definitely going back again in 6-12 months. Exactly the result I was after.
She spoke to me in length about what I wanted and showed me photos of other clients to see what kind of result I wanted. She is very thorough and gifted at what she does.
She is gifted at what she does! Very thorough and makes sure she gets the results you're after. I will 100% be going back to her in the future. She makes you feel at ease and talks you through everything. Very happy customer :)
B Goold
Verified Reviewer

Friendly pleasant welcome , Dr Johnson explained both treatments and advised on a appropriate course of action . I was advised not to purchase 2 syringes of filler as it would not be beneficial! Previously at other establishments I had been happily been sold 2 syringes!!
Following treatment I was offered a follow up appointment where Botox was slightly increased free of charge, I have never been offered this service elsewhere!
Will certainly return and would highly recommend.
Verified Buyer

Teri is fantastic, very understanding of her clients' needs and wishes. Teri is very patient, she cares so much about getting everything right and making sure that her clients are happy with the various procedures. I would recommend Teri to anyone who is thinking about having any procedure done.
Carol
Verified Reviewer

After Botox and Fillers with Dr Teri Johnson.
Teri is a joy to visit , totally professional and I always feel I am in safe hands.
She listens, she looks and her suggestions are always spot on
SJ
Verified Reviewer

I recently had my 1st Sculptra treatment with Dr Teri and found the whole process a positive one. During my initial consultation everything was explained thoroughly and I was able to ask lots of questions and discuss my expectations. During the treatment I was nervous but Dr Teri was very professional and reassuring plus I was surprised to experience little discomfort. The initial results are very promising and I am actually looking forward to my next session. I would highly recommend Dr Teri as I truly believe that her confidence,knowledge and ability make her one of the best in this field.
Jacs O'Callaghan
Verified Reviewer

If there are any middle aged women out there who are thinking of having that little something to make them feel good - then I would advise you to go and see Teri - she is amazing! Everything is explained in detail and in a lovely environment. I will definitely be going back for more treatments!
Thanks Teri
Lesley C
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service, very professional and I would recommend Dr Johnson one hundred per cent
Dr Teri Johnson at M C Treatments is rated 5.00 based on 85 reviews