Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers
Read Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers Reviews

info@drterijohnson.co.uk

Tell us how Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers made you happy
Teri is fantastic - a very caring, professional person who ensures that you get the absolutely best treatment that is available. She goes above and beyond to make sure that everything is done properly and safely and that you are pleased with the outcome. I couldn't be happier with my treatment
I am always happy with my treatments with Teri , everything is discussed beforehand and she always advises me of the treatment that would best meet my expectations. I feel comfortable and extremely safe at the clinic at every visit , everything is explained in detail and she makes you feel at ease. Teri is a perfectionist and if something needs a tweak at a follow up appointment then she does so until she is 100% happy. I am always extremely pleased with the results and I always feel that I get excellent value for money. I would recommend both Teri and Cheshire lasers for all types of treatments .
Great service, easy to book, excellent consultation with Dr Teri. Procedure was efficient and professional
Dr Teri is fantastic. I would highly recommend paying her a visit. I love how she does my Botox. Still natural looking which is exactly how I like it. The aftercare is brilliant too.
I attended Dr Teri today for the second time having been recommended to her by a friend. I’m absolutely delighted with the attention and advise she gave me. I’m also delighted with the results! Dr Teri is a perfectionist and i feel extremely confident with her knowledge and treatment. I advise forward to seeing her again for ongoing treatments in the future. I HIGHLY recommend.
Very thorough and professional treatment. An informative and helpful consultation. Highly recommend.
I have been having treatments with Teri for a long time and I am always very satisfied with the results. Teri always discusses my expectations and the best treatments to have to meet those. The treatment always does what it is supposed to and she always keeps me updated with any new treatments that may be of interest to me. Very happy with the service and the Covid safety measures that they have in place totally reassured me that I wasn't at risk at any point during my visit.
Through consultation Dr Teri takes time to advise which procedure/product would be most suitable for you and puts you at ease from the outset. I have been more than satisfied with the results of dermal filler and Botox and would not hesitate to recommend Cheshire Lasers
Dr Teri Johnson is quite simply a perfectionist holds so much knowledge very thourough Delivers outstanding results along with an excellent service
Dr Terri is very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. She made me feel at complete ease at all stages including initial FaceTime consultation and during my all treatments, I felt comfortable asking questions about the treatments I had and now feel so much more confident thanks to her fabulous work, I will definitely be coming back for further treatments. Thank you x
Visited Dr Johnson again today, very well organised, courteous and professional as ever. Great care and attention paid to customer needs and preferences. Always a pleasure to return. Thank you
This has been my third time using the clinic having Dermal Filler. I find Dr Johnson very easy to talk to and discuss what I am to get out of any procedure with her input and my expectations I’ve have got the look I was looking for. The clinic may be more expensive than others but I believe you get what you pay for and I would rather no I was in a genuine doctors practice than pay cheaper for any treatment , knowing that most problems that could occur post op can be dealt with 24-7. Hope to try the Sculptra soon.
I have been going to see Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers for a few years now and travel quite a distance even though I could get the same treatment near home. Cheshire lasers was recommend to me and from my very 1st visit and quality treatment I received I would not consider going anywhere else.
Cheshire Lasers team provides a very professional service. Dr Teri Johnson is friendly, highly skilled and puts you completely at ease. Being a male I was a bit apprehensive about having botox but the procedure was very straightforward and I''ll certainly be having further treatments.
My remit was to have forehead frown lines relaxed and cheeks enhanced. One satisfied customer! I've been attending the clinic for several years. I know I'll receive sound pre-treatment advice from Dr Teri and be pleased with the results.
I am an elderly person and I have lost quite a lot of weight over the last two years. Therefore I have some loose skin over my face with more on one side than the other. Dr Teri explained to me that the results might not be as good as with someone younger. But I trust her word implicitly and wouldn't go anywhere else. she has been very fair with me and doesn't try to talk me into having a treatment if she's of the opinion it might be detrimental to what I was hoping for. Dr Teri listens carefully to what you hope to achieve and then tells you if your expectations are possible.
Dr Teri is very skilled and I have never been less than delighted with any treatment. She takes time to listen and understand your needs and is clearly focussed on ensuring client satisfaction. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!
I am very pleased with the treatment which I received from Dr Teri Johnson. She is extremely professional and I had total confidence in her ability.
I’ve been going to Cheshire Lasers for years now and am always happy with the outcome. Dr Teri explains everything and takes the upmost care, and would never let me spend my money on a treatment that wouldn’t work well for me. The aftercare is second to none, and nothing is too much trouble. All of the staff are friendly and welcoming and I would never go anywhere else for my treatments.
I was given lots of time, explanations and an honest opinion. I really felt I could trust Dr. Johnson and that she genuinely cared about me getting the best treatment outcome.
Dr Teri Johnson at Cheshire Lasers is rated 4.99 based on 136 reviews