Dr Teri Johnson at M C Treatments Reviews

Category:
Health & Beauty

Laura M
Unverified Reviewer

Had lip fillers for the first time.
Doctor Teri Johnson completely understood exactly what a wanted.
I felt at ease, it was quick and absolutely pain free. Can't wait to come back for more
Karen L
Unverified Reviewer

I am always very pleased with my treatments with Dr Teri Johnson. I have been going to her for years and always recommend her to friends and colleagues.
F P
Verified Reviewer

Dr Teri is simply the best Sculptra practioner; truly she will make you look absolutely years younger naturally. I travel quite a distance to see her but I would never ever go anywhere else .
Roberta H
Unverified Reviewer

Extremely satisfied with the procedure Dr Johnson performed. The swelling has gone down already and I'm am over the moon with the results. Definitely going back again in 6-12 months. Exactly the result I was after.
She spoke to me in length about what I wanted and showed me photos of other clients to see what kind of result I wanted. She is very thorough and gifted at what she does.
She is gifted at what she does! Very thorough and makes sure she gets the results you're after. I will 100% be going back to her in the future. She makes you feel at ease and talks you through everything. Very happy customer :)
B Goold
Verified Buyer

Friendly pleasant welcome , Dr Johnson explained both treatments and advised on a appropriate course of action . I was advised not to purchase 2 syringes of filler as it would not be beneficial! Previously at other establishments I had been happily been sold 2 syringes!!
Following treatment I was offered a follow up appointment where Botox was slightly increased free of charge, I have never been offered this service elsewhere!
Will certainly return and would highly recommend.
Verified Buyer

Teri is fantastic, very understanding of her clients' needs and wishes. Teri is very patient, she cares so much about getting everything right and making sure that her clients are happy with the various procedures. I would recommend Teri to anyone who is thinking about having any procedure done.
Carol
Verified Buyer

After Botox and Fillers with Dr Teri Johnson.
Teri is a joy to visit , totally professional and I always feel I am in safe hands.
She listens, she looks and her suggestions are always spot on
SJ
Verified Reviewer

I recently had my 1st Sculptra treatment with Dr Teri and found the whole process a positive one. During my initial consultation everything was explained thoroughly and I was able to ask lots of questions and discuss my expectations. During the treatment I was nervous but Dr Teri was very professional and reassuring plus I was surprised to experience little discomfort. The initial results are very promising and I am actually looking forward to my next session. I would highly recommend Dr Teri as I truly believe that her confidence,knowledge and ability make her one of the best in this field.
Jacs O'Callaghan
Verified Reviewer

If there are any middle aged women out there who are thinking of having that little something to make them feel good - then I would advise you to go and see Teri - she is amazing! Everything is explained in detail and in a lovely environment. I will definitely be going back for more treatments!
Thanks Teri
Lesley C
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service, very professional and I would recommend Dr Johnson one hundred per cent
Anne F
Verified Reviewer

Dr Johnson is well trained in all the procedures she offers. She does not try to influence you to have procedures that are not suitable for you. Quite the opposite. She will advise you if she feels the procedure you have requested would not be suitable for you, or would not produce the results that you are looking for. I trust Dr Johnson with my face and have not experienced any unwanted side effects from any of the treatments she has provided for me personally. I am happy to recommend Dr Johnson to anyone, and have no hesitation in consulting her for further treatments in the future.
Shonagh
Verified Reviewer

As ever excellent attention to detail. Teri outlined the treatment details and possible outcome. Met with my expectations.
Nina
Verified Reviewer

Dr Johnson was extremely professional and her advice was what was best for me. I felt at ease and listened to, I will take Dr Johnsons advise and look to book with her in the future. I would recommend Dr Johnson as she has a true and genuine passion for her work. Many kind thanks.
Jean J
Verified Reviewer

Had Sculptra with Dr Teri Johnson- Excellent treatment, which works!
The procedure is performed very carefully and professionally by Dr Johnson
Teri is very friendly, efficient and makes sure that her patient is happy with everything.
Jean J
Sharon H
Verified Reviewer

Teri is simply the best. My fairy God mother. The ability to make you feel better, look better and give you the best results from the treatments provided, you could ever wish for. Professional, dedicated and gifted. Thank you soooo much Teri and all your wonderful staff x
Sarah Marigliano
Verified Reviewer

Terry is my GP and a good one! She actually cares and will give you honest views backed by medical fact rather than just taking your money blindly. I had the tyosal kiss for fuller lips. I've had the procedure three times in 12 months and delighted with the results. If you are looking for professional cosmetic procedures in a comfortable environment you are in safe hands!
Kim
Verified Reviewer

Dr Teri is very informative of all the products she provides and what she thinks would be best for me personally. If she thinks i shouldn't have a procedure done for what ever reason she will advise me which i think is a credit as others may just do what clients want regardless of advice and just to take the money, Dr Teri does not do this and she also remembers me when new procedures come into the practice especially if other treatments may not have had the desired results. I have been seeing Dr Teri for a number of years and feel completely confident in her hands and would not go anywhere else for any treatment unless Dr Teri could not provide it and even then she will advise who she thinks may be better to provide other services.
Lisa Orrell
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service, I felt as ease the second I walked through the door. I will definitely be back in the near future and wouldn't hesitate recommending Dr Teri Johnson to all of my friends.
Amber
Verified Reviewer

Very friendly and professional service, Dr Terri was very thorough at explaining the procedure and made me feel at ease throughout. Very pleased with the results and I will be back again. Highly recommended!
Christina Dorricott
Verified Reviewer

Dr Teri Johnson has a professional approach & attitude towards the business she excels in
Her knowledge of all the products at her hands leads to an interesting story which makes you want to know & understand more
So many questions asked & answered by her honestly
After recently requesting help using only two products (for now) Dr Teri,s expertise in knowing which were the best products to use & where & just how much & how in such a calm manner with outstanding results instantly ! blew my mind
Elated with the results the right Dr & the right place - cheshire lasers