Donee Reviews

of reviewers recommend Donee
Read Donee Reviews

Tell us how Donee made you happy
Amazing community. Very quick reply and very kind people that have helped at a very tough time. :)
Thank you for your positive review! We are very happy our Donors have supported you. Team Donee
Thankyou so much! I wasn’t even expecting a reply let alone someone truly helping me. What You do is amazing and I’m truly thankfull
Thank you for your positive review Amy, we really appreciate it. Team Donee
Fantastic help especially in these times when money is rather tight!
Thank you for the positive review! Team Donee
Honestly don’t know what I’d do without you guys! You’ve helped me out in more ways than I can ever express. Being a working single parent with 4 kids, it’s comforting knowing there is actually support out there! Thank you again so much for everything that you do :)
Thank you for your review, Louise, everyone deserves a break now and then and we are glad one of our Donors has supported you and your family. Team Donee
Thank you so much for helping me. You’ve made my week and help feed my family after a rough few weeks.
You are very welcome our Donors who support families like yourself on the platform are the best! We hope it has been a big help for you. Team Donee
I can’t thank this business and the people who donate enough, it’s taken the pressure off the fortnightly shop, so grateful
We are so glad you found support on the site and have taken some pressure off you. Team Donee
I can’t express how grateful and overwhelmed I am with the Kindness and warmth and help I have received by receiving this gift voucher Donee have helped so much and to Melissa and George who were generous enough to donate. Amazing service
Thank you for your positive review Suzanne and a massive thank you to our Donors Melissa and George! Team Donee
You have truly humbled me. Thank you for your help
You are very welcome, everyone deserves some support now and then. Team Donee
What a great platform to be involved with. And I am just pleased to be able to support people who are in a less fortunate position than me, and help them survive these difficult times. Having been in a similar situation in the past I know how hard and stressful it can be.
Thank you for your generosity Corrina, I am sure the Donee really appreciates your support. Team Donee
I registered for Donee 6 days ago and I’m overwhelmed that someone has sent me a £40 voucher to help me & my family out. This is such an amazing thing to do and if I’m ever in a position to return the favour I will definitely do so!
Thank you for your positive review of the system and our community, we really appreciate it!! Team Donee
Somebody so very kindly donated me a voucher for Asda & I am so so grateful, it is a weight off my mind & I cannot even begin to express my gratitude … thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hey Rebecca, thank you for the positive review and we are so glad our Donors were able to support you when you needed it. Team Donee
Amazing really appreciate a place that you can ask for help and actually receive it well done 👏
Thank you, we appreciate the positive review. Team Donee
I saw somebody post about Donee on social media and I thought it was worth a try. It took me seconds to fill out the form to request help, I didn’t need to provide loads of information, they updated me every step of the way and I completely trust in their confidentiality. Somebody donated a voucher to me a day or two afterwards and I could get shopping to last me & my daughter two weeks, I am so unbelievably grateful after losing my income and I really want to support someone else using this platform when I am back on my feet. This is such a wonderful scheme and done really nicely, I can’t thank you enough!! Chloe, Manchester.
Donee 5 star review on 16th November 2021
Thanks for the review Chloe, we appreciate the kind words and we are proud of our community who has supported you. Team Donee
It has helped me so much, I was able to buy things for my child that I was struggling with. I would highly recommend using this platform and just a big thank you to all the donors that donate.
Thank you for your review, Amy, we are glad our community of Donors were able to help out when you needed it. Team Donee
Donee is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews