Doncastermoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Doncastermoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers

About Doncastermoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers: Mortgage Broker in Doncaster & Surrounding Areas
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

Category:
Finance & Insurance

"Fantastic Team of people, great communication from the start to the end. I will recommend this company to anyone."
"I have just completed my 3rd mortgage with the Doncaster Money Man team and it was again a very smooth simple process. Chris is brilliant at the initial mortgage advice and finding the best/most suitable deal on both buy to let's and residential mortgages. The admin team especially my buddy Mizna are even better at the paperwork side of things they know exactly what documents to ask for and will help sort any paperwork problems. Makes it stress and hassle free so wouldn't get a mortgage any other way than let these guys sort it. Nothing is ever a problem, can always get to speak to somebody on a phone and everyone is always helpful. Another buy to let in the new year I think..."
"Excellent service, always on hand to help, would highly recommend to anyone. Friendly and supportive team with a can do attitude. Thanks so much."
"Well organised, trustworthy and hardworking team of people taking the stress and hassle of arranging a mortgage. Would highly recommend to anyone."
"Simple,easy and smooth transaction! Chris keeps it straight forward and takes the hassle out of it all!"
"From our initial meeting with Wayne he advised on what was best for us, Thomas and his colleagues handled our application quickly and efficiently. It was a very smooth re-mortgage, I would definitely use Doncaster Money Man again and advise others to."
Thanks for you feedback Karl, we really appreciate this and we are glad that you were happy with the service. Please do pass on Wayne's details to anyone that you think we may be able to help and we look forward to helping you again in the future.
"Having had problems with my existing lender, I contacted Doncastermoneyman,com where they not only secured me new lender at a cheaper rate but managed the process in a quick, helpful and efficient manner. I would recommend them to anyone"
Thanks Stephen, we really appreciate your feedback. Please do recommend us and if we can help any of your family or friends we will send you an amazon voucher by way of a thank you.
"Fantastic service, fantastic people, really helped me and took all the pressure in helping me in the change over of my mortgage, let me get on with my day to day normal things while they took the pressure. Not at all like the large organisations, regular updates, explained everything perfectly, forms where a breeze. 5 star from me and defiantly recommend. Thanks to all at DONCASTERMONEYMAN especially Jason and all the ladies in the Hull office. Thank you."
Thanks for your feedback Alan, we really appreciate this. We are really pleased that you were happy with the service and I will pass on your thanks to Jason and the team.
"After being let down by the bank at the last moment, I went on to the I'internet and happened to find Doncastermoneyman and so I gave them a call. I spoke to Paul who instantly put me at ease, and he calmly talked me through the entire mortgage process and clearly explained everything each and every step of the way, and was always on hand if I ever needed him which was very reassuring to know. From start to finish Paul and his colleagues such as Selesha were fantastic, professional, efficient and always friendly and this went a very long way with me. Thanks to Doncastermoneyman I now have the house I wanted and I cannot put into words how grateful I am. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone now or in the future!"
Thanks for you kind words Ryan. Paul and Selesha are really pleased and we wish you all the best in your new home.
"Excellent from initial contact to completion. I was let down by my own bank mortgage adviser three weeks in to my application. Would highly recommend to friends and family. Thank you Malcolm and the team."
Doncastermoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews